Greythorntan Hall 1940 Ch. 04

Story Info
Harry, my junior cane, he will cane you between fucks.
1.9k words
4.45
1.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greythorntan Hall 1940 - 4 - Master's Call

At a visit to the Hall Manager with my mother I was told the Master of the House wished to see me the following Monday night. On the evening in question, I presented myself to the Hall Manager as instructed and together with the Butler, they prepared me for my meeting with the Master. The Butler took me to him.

"Master, this is Mary, the latest servant virgin for you to break in."

I curtsied and smiled.

"Take your clothes of and fold them neatly Mary, you will not need them whilst in here."

The butler left and closed the door behind him. I knew the room; I had been in many times with mum doing her needlework.

"Ever been fucked Mary?"

"No never in my life Sir."

"Are you scared?"

"No Sir, in you I trust Sir."

"Good girl, have you ever sucked a cock?"

"Yes Sir after a public flogging I had earned Sir."

"Whilst in here you will not be resting long, we have plenty of cocks wanting to fuck a pretty virgin."

"Oh."

"I think I detected a hint of dissent."

"NO."

"And disrespect, a beating for you girl."

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir, well deserved."

I was not sucking up but wanted him to see my submission and was going to get a beating whatever I said.

"Good girl."

He cupped his finger, and I stepped forward, opened my slit lips, and I latched on. He led me into a smaller room with a few people milling round, chattering, playing chess and drinking. He sat on a chair and released my lips.

He patted his knee, so I went over and he spanked the backs of my thighs, I squealed and the assembled group laughed. He never seemed to ease off and it was agonising. Next to be spanked was my bottom, first his hand and then a short cane, I really cried like a baby. He stopped and I was stood up.

"Look everyone, how her little girly titties bounce as she cries and sobs, would you like to see them swing?"

They all cheered and said yes.

"Gregory, pass the big strap please, Gregory is my eldest son Mary, and will be fucking you second, up your skinny arse."

Gregory was about twenty-five and super handsome. Everyone cheered and laughed.

I had to bend over and hold onto a chair seat as the Master rained whack, after whack on my bottom and back, my tits really were swinging and dancing.

The belting stopped, "David, cane please. David is my second son; he will be fucking your throat when it`s his turn."

David would be around twenty-four, also very handsome.

The Master moved my hands, sat on the chair, and swung my tits with huge slaps. He unbuttoned his trousers and produced a massive semi-hard cock, grabbed my head, and pushed me onto it, again to cheers. No way could I swallow it, he only just got it into my mouth semi-hard, but he sure tried. I gagged as the crowd cheered and to be fair, he was happy with me just sucking.

My head was pushed off.

"Harry, my junior cane, Harry is my third son, and he will cane you between fucks to keep you bucking when someone is on top fucking you."

Harry was about my age, maybe a little older with an attitude taller than himself. Master pushed me backwards, stood up and back to holding the chair seat.

"Titty swinging part two."

Whoosh crack, "OWWWWWW"

Whoosh crack, "Owwwwwww"

My tits were swinging, my bum was on fire and my mind was scrambled. I guess I only got six or seven stripes then he mounted me. Master fucked me as two men thought it funny to sit under me chewing my nipples and biting my tits.

He was good, in fact a real stayer till I was swung round and he cum over my face and tits, like a water fountain, again to huge applause and cheers.

"She is all yours Gregory, hose her down and get that tight virgin arse fucked."

I was taken to a tiled room where two or three had powerful hoses they used on me, two held me as one opened my slit lips and hosed me out. Back out I went, dripping wet and put back in position on my chair, bent over and hands on the seat.

Gregory unbuttoned and his cock stuck out, it looked longer but thinner. He massaged my tits and I felt a cool wet sensation around my bummy hole then I realised why as bit by bit he pushed into me. It was my first bottom fuck and I soon got to like it. As he lent over me my nipples were passed back to him to squeeze and pull. I was so tight that he soon pulled out and cum over my back.

Back to the hoses and a good washdown. David came in for me and took me to what he called a day bed. I was knelt and I unbuttoned him, he followed the family tradition of having a good-sized cock. Once free his cock swung between his legs and I began to suck, he responded slowly. Not quite stiff he lay me face up on the bed and had me lay on my hands with my head hanging over the end.

"I won`t be using her tits and slit should anyone wish to avail?"

He guided his cock into my mouth.

"Suck and relax girl, make me look stupid and I will have the skin whipped off your back."

I tried to say yes Sir, but it seemed as though I was on a stake, then I was fingered and my tits and nipples rubbed as he went further in. He fucked in and out, I gagged but was not sick. He pulled out and cum in my eyes and over my face.

"That will do for a first go girl, credit where credit is due, you did wonderful, go get washed, my youngest brother Harry wants to fuck your tits and mouth, then that is family time done, for now."

"Yes Sir, and thank you Sir for your patience."

He slapped my bottom as I went back to the tiled washroom for hosing down again, this time I dried and then back to the day bed. Harry knelt me down, déjà vu!

Once I got him stiff, he positioned me on the bed.

"Push your tits together and keep looking down, when my cock peeps through, open your mouth, simple?"

"Yes Sir, fully."

"I should have added, if you fail, I will cane your tits, like this."

He picked up his cane and gave me three cuts, of course I screamed. It all went very well, he fucked my tits, first ever, he fucked my mouth, and I got it all right. He was the only one to cum in me, my mouth.

"That was only average, you had better up your game the next time."

Whoosh crack, whoosh crack, whoosh crack. Three more across my tits and this time my nipples too.

"Over my knee, I feel a good spanking is what your sort wants after doing sexual favours, it was in a book I read."

Not easy going over the knee of someone half my size, but we managed and although short, he spanked the hardest, ever.

"That`s it girl, cry for your mummy."

Everyone laughed, I vowed to myself I would get even.

"Get washed off, you have a chore to do whilst we eat."

"Yes Sir."

He was by far the cruellest member of the family. I was washed down and brought out to the table, it was groaning with food.

"Hungry girl?"

"Yes Sir"

"Then under the table and eat the cocks, when all empty, you eat."

He slapped my bottom hard as I went under the table, what a sight, all those cocks, to be honest, I liked to suck a cock and I seemed to have acquired a taste for cum. I chose my first cock well with remembering when I was flogged, I sucked one and wanked two at a time. Once they had all left the table, I was on my own to eat.

At bedtime the ladies of the hall had their fun and pleasure with me. I was taught how to suck a slit, fuck a slit with my tongue, nibble a hood and clit, ride a face, and the cruellest for me was to be ridden by a slit. Any punishment was given over my slit, whilst held down, with a five tailed flogger, now that did fucking sting, then they pushed anything long they had up, cucumbers, everything.

At bedtime I was shared by the three sons, they had a night each. During the days I was used by visitors and their servants. I Had to put on a show with a visitor`s maid, she taught me a lot too, who would have thought...

So, I was in the Master's rooms for days, sucked, fucked, wanked, and punished then one day Master David came out into the hall where the butler was waiting.

"She has served us well, now take her back to the gutter where she belongs."

I kept my mouth shut and stood facing the floor.

"Grab your dress and knickers Mary, put them on later."

I knew why he said that, and why not? We got onto the top of the second staircase, I went down two stairs and turned round, we both knew our places. I sucked and sucked adding in all the bits I had learnt over the past few days. Ball squeezing, holding the bottom of his shaft so he would not cum too quick, nibbling his crown, I had been a willing student keen to learn. He cum and I swallowed.

"Please Sir, if ever you need my body for anything at all, I am yours Sir."

He squeezed my nipples, so I yelped.

"I know sweet girl, and did you know I fuck your mother too?"

"No Sir, then again not my place."

We chatted and by the time we reached the next staircase I was bent over and he was fucking me, sweet!

Mum made a huge fuss of me when she came home and of course Sir Tom called to inspect me.

"Get naked for Sir, Mary."

"Yes mummy."

I often wondered if it was worth wearing a dress and knickers the amount of time I had them both off. Sir Tom examined me all over, and mummy smiled.

"Perfect condition, although her bottom could do with a reddening seeing as she missed last night when you got yours."

"Yes dear I agree,"

Now this is a strange thing I have noticed since I was eighteen. All men wear braces to keep their trousers up, yet also wear a belt, this must be so when they take off their belt to use on you, their trousers do not fall down, hahaha.

Sir Tom did not like me laughing and I got one heck of a hard spanking over his knee, then mum held my arms over the table, and he belted me, and she kept hold as his cock entered me. I wonder where she thought I was going; I was not one to forego a fuck?

Life continued for me at the hall. I was doing more and more in the Master's quarters. I rarely missed out on a fuck or two, and spanking. The butler fucked me once or twice a week or just a suck and a wank if he was in a hurry. I fucked the delivery drivers, our hall manager had me in for a suck spank and fuck once a week, Sir Tom got more regular, and I seemed to be the star at every other flogging session.

Life is so good living in the gutter!