Greythorntan Hall 1940 Ch. 03

Story Info
Left in the Great Hall to be used by the staff, and was!
1.7k words
4.35
2.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greyshorntan Hall 1940 - 3 - Male Disciplinarian - slave girl sara

Along with two others I have just endured a public punishment session. After the punishments were complete the three of us were left in position for an hour so the audience could enjoy us as they wished.

I have to say, apart from heaps of salty stuff in my mouth, the last hour was not that bad.

Someone shouted out, and the room was cleared in seconds. Our blindfolds were removed and Andy was released to be sent out of the hall to his room.

"If I release your straps, will you suck and fuck me Anna?"

"No, fuck off."

"Wrong answer whore."

He removed his belt and WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, over her pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes, please fuck me Sir."

He undid her shackles and she knelt to suck his cock, it was a whopper, well I cannot imagine anyone having a bigger one. She used her hands and mouth then he leant her on the spanking horse and pushed it in her slit, she screamed and cried but he still fucked her.

"Off you go Anna, and quietly or you will be reported."

The other footman lowered me a little so I was stood on the soles of my feet instead of tiptoes.

"If I release you, will you kneel and suck my cock Mary?"

"Yes Sir, if you show me what to do."

"I will just finger you a little first so you cum and I can lick your honey."

I had no clue what he was on about but did not want smacking again so offered no resistance. I got that feeling again and shuddered, he pulled out his fingers out and sucked and licked them.

"Come and taste her virgin juice."

He began to lower me down and off the rope as his friend made me open my legs and I felt his rough tongue on my slit lips then he pushed his tongue right inside me, oh my word! As they had finished with me my mum came in with my coat and took me home.

The week after, me and mum had to go back to see the hall manager for a 'check-up'

He spoke a while about all sorts then finally he said he had seen on my record I had been flogged and the reason for our visit today was to tell me the Master of the house wished to see me on this coming Monday night, at seven-thirty.

"You will report to me here, at seven."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir.

We turned to leave.

"Not so quick ladies."

He was unbuckling his belt.

"Shall we get naked Sir?"

Both him and mum looked shocked as I removed my dress and pants before he answered.

"Yes of course."

I was now at the age when embarrassment made me tingle, and showing off my newly growing bits, made me tingle even more. Mum followed suit, she was bent over and belted first. She screamed and cried, he had anger on his face with every wallop. He touched and stroked her back and bottom, a few fingers in her slit from behind then stood her up and squeezed and slapped her tits, there goes that tingle again

"Now young lady, let`s see the marks from your flogging."

His hands were all over me, particularly my tits.

"Slit healed ok?"

He squeezed my lips and hood and fingered me.

"Still a bit tight, Master will love that. Get over girl, you sure need a livener."

He whipped me good and hard and I could not wait to get home, I knew mum had to go and turn up a dress upstairs so I would be alone. What a play I had, best ever.

A few weeks later I was a bit naughty, well, I actually answered her back.

"That`s a spanking earned for young lady."

I removed my dress.

"Not from me young lady, put your dress back on."

Mum left the room. It was not long before she was back and not alone, Mr. Tom was with her, he was the hall odd job man. Mum stood me in front of him.

"Now Mary, what is this your mum has told me of your misbehaving?"

"I answered back Tom, I do wish I had not."

He slapped the back of my legs behind my knees.

"OWWW."

I stared at him.

"When I am to administer your punishment, I am to be addressed as Sir, well?"

He raised his hand.

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir, please don`t smack me, mummy will you spank me, please?"

"I told you when you were eighteen I would have you spanked my a man and let me tell you, Sir Tom deals with my correction too, so he can be trusted."

"Yes, but you come back smiling as he probably fucked you in every one of your holes too I bet."

SSMMACCKK Right across my face, "OOWWWWWWW"

"Wherever did you learn such language, please use your belt on her too Sir."

"With pleasure."

Mum fought with me to get my dress and pants off and finally get me over his knee. I relaxed; my punishment was not only earned but inevitable. He was more of a loud slapper than a hurtful spanker but it hurt like that `F` word. Mum left him to it, she had a chore to do for someone upstairs.

I got my spanking!

"Anything you want to ask Mary?"

"Please may I thank you Sir?"

I think that took him by surprise, I thought if he was fucking my mum regularly, he must be good.

"Yes Mary, you may."

I got his cock out and for the very first time, not that I had much to go by, I thought it was the juiciest cock I had ever sucked, I loved it, I thought I could almost suck his cum but he stopped me. Over you go girly, he fucked and slapped my bottom and I had lots of cums. I did not realise the connection between spanking and cumming, but I do now.

It was not Sir Tom`s only visit, and I still got mum spankings, probably more regular, she must have heard me playing in bed at night. The first time she realised she took me out of bed and spanked me with my indoor shoe, like a slipper, till I could not sit, but the afterglow meant the shoe spanking was like putting wood on a fire, I was well alight.

Monday evening soon came and I knocked on the hall Manager's door.

"Come in."

"Here I am as instructed Sir."

"Good girl."

"Now let me check you are ready for the Master."

"Oh I am Sir, bathed last evening, clean dress and clean knickers."

SSLLAAPP Across my face.

"Did I ask for your comment?"

"No Sir, sorry, just a bit nervous Sir."

"Let me see if I can calm you down, remove your dress,"

I did as I was told and put my thumbs in my knickers to pull them down.

SLAPP, SLAPP Across each tit and nipple.

"Did I mention your knickers?"

Snifff "no Sir, sorry."

He sat down and pulled me forward. His hand went down the front of my knickers.

"Does your mother not trim your mound fuzz Mary?"

"No Sir."

He made a note on his pad.

"She will do after I have a word with her."

He cleared his desk and took out some scissors from his desk drawer.

"Up on the desk and lay back," he pulled my knickers off, "legs wide, that`s it."

He pushed two fingers in my slit and began trimming my bush. A knock on the door and the butler came in.

"Is she almost ready Sir?"

"Almost, yes."

His thumb now on my hood and clitty, he was actually fingering me as he trimmed.

"Ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh, Mmmmmmm."

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP. He slapped my lips, hard. Then he put his fingers in his mouth.

"I do believe she just fucked my fingers and taste like she cum, what do you think?"

The butler put one, two, three fingers in me and pushed in and out, in and out. His spare hand rubbed my clit as Sir nipped my nipples and then slapped my tits.

"Ohhhhhhh Sir, ohhhhhhhhh, Mmmmmmm."

He pulled out his fingers and licked and sucked.

"Yes for sure, pure virgin juice."

"Should we?"

"May as well."

"On your knees Mary, we have a task for you."

I knelt and two cocks appeared in front of my head.

"Wank and suck in turn Mary, this will be good practice for you to use in the future, tits out, one each I think."

They slapped and nipped my tits and nipples, I had a cock in my mouth, a hand wanking and a hand in my slit, I was cumming for fun and after a few swaps the two men did too. I was sat back on the desk, leant back as both licked and sucked between my legs, it felt a strange thing to do, but I was not complaining.

The butler held my knickers out and I stepped into them, the hall manager again went down the front of my knickers to make sure I was comfortable then the butler put my dress on for me.

"Follow me sara."

"Yes Sir."

I looked back to the hall Manager.

"Thank you for my trim and your encouragement Sir. "

We walked the whole length of the corridor and up a flight of stairs stopping halfway up.

"Lift your dress Mary, I need to make sure you are presented ready for the Master."

He lowered my knickers a little and began to finger me again. I held my dress hem under my chin and got his cock out, once hard he went up two steps and I sucked him in, his cock went further down my throat than any before had done, and he cum as I fingered myself. How I love the taste of cum, his and when I licked my fingers, mine too.

He straightened me up and we went up the last few steps to the Master's door. The butler knocked and went in, I was left outside till he came for me.

"Master, this is Mary, the latest servant virgin for you to break in."

I curtsied and smiled.