Gridlock & Cock

Story Info
Sexy couple makes the most out of standstill traffic.
1k words
4.18
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our vacation began the night before our trip to Disney. We were headed for a red eye flight from Nashville and traffic on 24 was a little backed up. We were at a standstill with a line of cars in front of us. When we looked at each other we knew exactly what the other was thinking. You threw it into park and I quickly slid over to the middle seat and began rubbing on your cock. It was pushing up against your jeans already but got harder as soon as I touched you. It was such a turn on.

We kissed...slow and soft at first. It felt like time stopped, like no one else in the world was around, let alone parked all around us. I began kissing and licking down your neck, then back up to your ear, where I nibbled and bit. Your bulge got even bigger and I couldn't stand it anymore. I wanted to suck your cock so bad. I wanted it all in my mouth and I didn't care who saw. You didn't either and you started unbuckling your belt, while I unbuttoned and unzipped your pants. I quickly dropped to the floorboard and pulled your throbbing cock out of your pants. I felt like it was bigger and harder than I had ever seen it. It was perfection. It was mine. All mine.

My mouth was watering at the thought of making you cum right in the middle of I-24. I began licking and sucking your balls. Your head fell back and you let out a moan while rubbing the back of my head. Hearing you moan got me so fucking wet. I felt a gush in my panties just as I put your cock deep in my mouth, stroking the length of it over and over, swirling my tongue around the tip, then taking it deep into my mouth again while massaging your balls. I looked up at you and your eyes were closed and you were biting your lip. Your cock was so hard, it was difficult not to climb onto your lap right then.

Suddenly we hear a horn and realize traffic had moved ahead and you needed to close the gap. You pulled up and threw it in park again. I had never quit sucking you off and it only intensified when we stopped again. You were so into it, whispering to me how good it felt the whole time. "Right there. Oh God, baby. Yes, right there. That's it. Suck your cock baby. It's yours," you said. I could taste a little pre-cum. It tasted so good. My pussy was drenched and throbbing. I slid my hand down my pants and deep inside me. I was so fucking wet that it slid in instantly. I moaned, which made you open your eyes and see me fingering myself while sucking your cock. Your dick twitched. In my head those were your fingers and I was instantly transported to the night before, when they really were deep inside my pussy. I had never been so into anyone and replaying last night's fun made the fingering intensify. Fingering with one hand, sucking, licking and stroking with the other. I started moaning and couldn't stop. I was about to cum. The vibration of my moans on your dick made both your thighs tighten up. You grabbed the bottom of my chin and tried to pull me off your dick. "No...stop baby or I'm going to cum all over this truck!" I begged you not to stop me anymore. I began sucking you faster. You grabbed my chin again and I moved it out of the way. Fucking myself even harder now. My mouth watered so much, it dripped all over my hand, down my elbow and onto the floor. I moaned and whined with you in my mouth. You asked if you could lick my fingers and my head snapped up in an instant. In one quick move, I pulled them out of my dripping, throbbing pussy to straight inside your mouth. You stared deep into my eyes as you ran your tongue over my fingers, one by one, licking off all my juices. My pussy got even wetter, if that was even possible. I was stroking you with the other hand and couldn't wait to finish what I started. As soon as my fingers were all clean, I instantly dirtied them up again. You loved seeing that and I loved showing you. I had pulled my pants down around my knees and spread them wide open so you could see. The thought of that brought me to the brink of an orgasm. My clit was swollen and glistening, throbbing and pulsing. I could feel it tighten around my fingers. Your dick was rock hard. I tightened my grip around the base and pushed it deep down my throat then back out, deep down again and back out, flicking my tongue all over the tip, down the underside of your shaft, back up, slowing just as I got to the tip them straight down my throat again.

At this point we were both about to explode. You told me you were about to cum and with that, my orgasm began. I couldn't take anymore and couldn't take my mouth off. My pussy began clenching and pulsing around my fingers. My moans set you off and your cock tightened up in my hand you moaned louder when you began exploding in my mouth. I sucked you more, not stopping, wanting it all and not wasting a single drop. You let out one final moan. Your thighs softened and your body instantly relaxed. I started easing up, now sucking you slower, stroking you softly, before finally stopping to see the biggest smile on your face. You grabbed my chin one final time, pulled me up to your face, where you wiped off my chin and we kissed.

We both looked up to see traffic starting to move. I straightened myself out before buckling up...on the center seat this time. I looked over to see the smile you still had on your face. I couldn't help but smile back, anticipating putting many more of those on your face in the days to come.....