Grief, Lust, and Consequences Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stretched her leg across the tub and laid it over her brother's thigh. The expression on her face was sultry and desperate, spurred on by the drinks. Jeff didn't withdraw or even flinch in the slightest.

"You're giving me that same look" Katy said softly as the steam partially obscured their view of each other. She felt his large hand rest on her calf and nearly shivered at his touch.

"I might be right about it too..." his tone belied the struggle within himself.

Katy felt like she could come across the tub and sit astride his lap at that very moment. The voice in her head telling her how wrong it all was had reduced to a muffled murmur. But before she could muster the horny resolve, Bethany's voice called out from inside the cabin.

"Are you two coming or not?"

Jeff seemed to snap out of his stupor and answered back, "Yeah, getting out now!"

Katy had an overwhelming urge to barge into the cabin and slap her sister-in-law, but her attention was preoccupied when her brother stood from the water and she could easily see the ridiculous tent that had formed in his trunks. She imagined his size based on the display and felt an sensual sense of accomplishment that she was the one who inspired it. All too soon it seemed that he wrapped a towel around himself and stepped out of the tub.

Katy begrudgingly followed and made a line back to the bathroom.

"I'm going to wash off a bit. See you in the home theater?" she said as her brother walked up the stairs.

"Yeah see you there!"

Katy showered off quickly and changed back into her pyjama trousers and sweater, the trousers covering a black lacy thong, and deciding to forgo a bra under her orange cotton t-shirt. She toweled off her hair and made her way across the corridor into the theater where she found Bethany and her brother already occupying one of the loveseats sharing a blanket. The lighting in the room was dim but the projector screen lit up their faces. Katy could tell by the hazy look in her eyes that Bethany had drunk enough to likely be asleep before the film's end. Her sister-in-law was a notorious lightweight, in contrast to herself and her brother, and all three had been drinking since late afternoon.

Katy situated herself on the remaining loveseat and leaned against the arm to give herself a good view of both the film and her brother.

"Took your sweet time, Shortcake! We were about to start without you!" Jeff set the film up on the screen and the room went as dim as the film would allow.

As the film started, Katy pulled a blanket over herself and settled into her seat. After thirty minutes into the film, she looked over to see that Bethany was already sound asleep leaning against Jeff. In the shifting light of the film on the projector she caught him looking at her several times to which he grinned and returned his attention to the film. Katy wondered if he was imagining her back in that bikini and lingering over dirty thoughts as she was. Even more scandalous was the thought that he was imagining it while his wife slept on his shoulder.

By the film's halfway mark, Katy was so lost in her own thoughts and need for release that she couldn't have told you the film's name or the name of the main character. She gazed distantly into the projector screen while her hands wandered down her body beneath the cover of her blanket. A quick look in Jeff's direction ensured that he was watching the film, or at least not paying too much attention to what she was doing and gave her the courage to dive her fingertips inside her trousers and rub across the gusset of her black thong. A quiet moan escaped her lips and she propped her right elbow on the arm of the loveseat and held her hand over her mouth as if she was enthralled by the plot of the film. But beneath the blanket she pulled the fabric of her thong aside and traced the curves of her slick lips and rubbed gentle circles over her hood.

Her body was primed and the scene, had anyone else known what was happening, was nothing short of scandalous. Another muffled gasp escaped her lips into her fingers. Thankfully the sound from the speakers covered most of the whimpers she was making.

Another quick glance in her brother's direction revealed that he was looking back at her intently. She was sure he couldn't discern what she was doing, but nonetheless she froze in place while her pussy absolutely drooled with arousal. She couldn't believe herself... She was on the verge of an orgasm while locked in eye contact with her brother and while her sister-in-law slept just across the room. Katy whimpered desperately into her hand and her eyes widened. She could feel her body beginning to tense and the buzzing starting in the back of her head. She leaned forward slightly as the pleasure took over her senses and exhaled sharply several times under the cover of the sounds from the film. Her propped elbow on the arm of the loveseat trembled and she felt her juices soaking into the fabric of her lounge trousers.

She glanced back up toward her brother while still recovering and trembling when the film suddenly stopped playing and went silent. For a moment she was gripped by fear over what was going on. Had she pushed her taboo desires too far? The lights came on and she squinted to adjust to the light, hands still quivering. She saw her brother jostling Bethany who was propped against him, soundly asleep.

"She's dead weight on me," he started. "I'm going to take her upstairs and then come back and finish or we can go ahead and bed down at the fire if you want?"

"Oh! Umm... yeah I could go on to sleep I guess" Katy offered back.

Jeff stood and pulled up his dozing wife. Katy scanned him intently and spied the telltale tenting of his lounge trousers and immediately wondered if he had realised what she was doing. The thought made her blush and grin. Her brother got Bethany up and over toward the stairs after some maneuvering before Katy dared to get up from her seat.

She rose up from the loveseat, still holding the blanket around herself to conceal the wet spot between her legs and walked back to the living room where she found the two sleeping bags set neatly in front of the fire. She could hear her brother making the last of the steps on the staircase and tossed her blanket down and unrolled both the bags flat on the floor. She unzipped them and laid them on each other and zipped them back together to make one large sleeping bag and fetched the pillows from the sofa and tossed them down. Making quick work of it, she stripped out of her loungewear and sweatshirt down to her t-shirt and thong and slipped into the sleeping bag and waited for her brother to return.

"Well this is new," her brother said as he descended the stairs. "Just the one big one, yeah?"

Katy chuckled, trying to cover her nervousness before replying. "Yeah well I could really do with a cuddle! Not all of us have partners to cuddle when we're feeling low, you know!"

Jeff grinned and shook his head as he walked over to where she was laying. He slipped off his own joggers before saying, "Don't freak out, I could never sleep in pyjama bottoms; too damn hot!" He paused for a moment when he lifted the edge of the sleeping bag to crawl in, getting an eyeful of Katy's bare leg from her ankle up to her hips.

"Well don't you freak out because I don't sleep in them either!" She said with a grin.

Jeff positioned himself behind his sister while Katy faced away and got as comfortable as he could on the hard floor.

"I remember this being more comfortable," he lamented

"Oh, just stop your whining!" Katy looked over her shoulder at him and their eyes met. Jeff's were slightly glassy from fatigue and the evening of drinking as Katy was sure hers matched. There was a spark there that was different and sexy and her gaze lingered for a moment before grabbing his wrist and pulling his hand over her torso to spoon her. She did notice him trying to maintain distance from his hips to her ass and grinned at the only real reason that could have been.

She snuggled back into his chest and relaxed in the warmth of his body.

"I do really appreciate you taking me up here," she spoke softly and sincerely. "You have always looked out for me and I'm so grateful. You really are the best and I'm glad we've got each other."

Jeff squeezed Katy in a hug from behind. The moment was something not sad or horny, but sincere and sweet. "Just looking after my little Shortcake," he said with a chuckle.

As much as Katy had planned on staying awake and teasing her brother with her body to his breaking point, now that she was here in the warmth of his embrace she suddenly felt so tired. Beyond the fatigue, she felt peaceful and secure in a way she hadn't felt in the long months since their father's untimely passing. She gave a long satisfied sigh and felt her eyelids being weighed down with sleep.

She was jostled awake sometime later by the feeling of her brother stirring behind her. The air was bitterly cold and Jeff slipped out of the sleeping bag and trudged toward the fireplace. She laid still and heard the rustling of him grabbing fresh firewood from the stack and putting it on the fire. After a few more moments she felt him crawl back into the sleeping bag behind her. This time however, he was completely flush to the back of her body with no space for modesty between his boxers and her barely clad backside. Katy had to control her reactions when she felt the hardening girth of his cock pressed against her with only the fabric of his boxers between it and the skin of her rump.

The fire started crackling while the flames rejuvenated themselves in the fresh fuel. Katy continued to feign sleep in the darkness. Jeff's hands moved up her bare legs to her hips and she steeled herself against making a sound or moving a muscle. She was suddenly wide awake and struggling to process what was happening. She had spent most of the evening trying to get a reaction out of him. She felt her heart race while contemplating the notion that her brother was acting on the same desires that she had been struggling with all weekend.

Her thoughts on his desires were answered by the barely audible, low moan that shot out his lips just at her ear. She nearly jerked when she felt the bare skin of his cock as it slipped out of the opening in his boxes and probed the warm, soft flesh between her thighs. She exhaled after holding her breath for what seemed like an eternity while wetness continued to build between her legs and her nipples hardened underneath her shirt.

She continued to pretend to be asleep until she felt her brother's hand slip over her ample ass and start to rub at the gusset of her thong from behind. She knew that he could feel how wet she was. She turned her face over her shoulder and made eye contact with him in the flickering light of the fire and whimpered out, "Jeff..."

In the flickering light she saw in his eyes the flames of molten desire. She felt his fingers pull aside the fabric of her thong and expose her most intimate parts to him. Katy's mouth opened in a silent little gasp and shifted her hips against his fingers, keeping her eyes on him.

"I'm sorry..." he barely whispered out. "I need you, Katy"

Katy, of course, was not about to object. But to say that she was without shock and anxious anticipation would be a lie. She thought to respond, but no words reached her lips. The only thing she seemed to be able to do in that moment was bear her hips down on his fingers. In a non-verbal display of mutual desire, she reached behind her back and gripped him and guided his member so his shaft slipped up and down along her glistening lips. She couldn't see him, but felt his girth in her hand and his length as it humped along her body.

The eye contact seemed to spur her brother on and embolden him. His hands erupted into a concerto of groping along her hips as he humped her slit, and then slipped up inside her t-shirt and cupped her breasts before focusing on her nipples with his fingertips. His hands were large and his fingers long and they took command over her body in a way that was both overpowering and seductively sensual.

Katy's mind was reeling. Even though this very taboo scene is what she secretly wanted, the intensity and wrongness of it played on her mind even now in the midst. Nonetheless, if her mind was conflicted, her body responded in a powerfully affirmative way. She felt herself coat his cock with her juices as he continued to hump himself along her from behind. Every touch on her skin set off an explosion of sexual energy that shot across her nerves like bolts of electricity.

While her brother's hands explored her body, he nuzzled into her shoulder and began kissing and nibbling at the skin of her neck up to her ear. When he reached her ear she heard him whisper breathlessly and desperately.

"This is so fucked up, but I need my fucked up, slutty little sister right now! Fuck I need you!"

His voice was different. She had known it to always be so soft and loving, though low-pitched. The way he was speaking to her was dark, urgent, and commanding. It reverberated in her ears and reached down into her consciousness and set loose something very primal and very wrong. It made her tremble in his hands and on his throbbing cock. Katy let out a single, long, desperate gasp into the night air of the cabin.

Her brother's moans were becoming more urgent. He broke his contact and flipped the top of the sleeping bag away from them violently and scrambled to take up position behind her. Katy positively drooled arousal when he rose to his knees and roughly pushed her into a position laying flat on her front. She was still unable to speak, but thought in her mind, So this is how he is when he's horny!

Katy yipped in surprise when his strong hands gripped the sides of her hips like a vise and pulled her up to her hands and knees. She bit her lower lip and shot a look over her shoulder while he clumsily and desperately yanked her thong over her ass so it hung between her thighs. The room echoed with the fleshy slap of him smacking her round backside with the length of his cock. Her view wasn't entirely ideal but she saw it throbbing, his head flared and a vein encircling him. He was curved leftward and upward and she felt herself pulse at seeing him for the first time. The cock slapping ceased then she felt him diving down between her legs until his tip found the source of her sopping wetness. This was it... the dirty and taboo thing she had been fighting within herself all day. She was about to take her brother's cock...

Katy balled her hands into fists when she felt the pressure of his first thrust begin to sink inside her. She moaned into the floor while he stretched her and plunged into her hungry opening. Whether it was due to the wrongness of the situation, Jeff's size, or some combination of the two, the sensations were more intense than she was prepared for. Katy found it nearly impossible to keep quiet and let out a series of moans when he landed his full length inside of her for the first time. It was then that she felt his hand reach around her face and cover her mouth. The lingering notes of her own taste were on his fingers that were now clamped over her lips. He held his hand there as he pulled back his hips before pushing back into her ferociously. The act of her being muzzled in such fashion turned her on in a way she hadn't expected. She wasn't just fucking her brother, she was being taken by him and made the object of his pleasure in that moment.

Katy had always been curious about how her brother acted in his intimate moments. Though before present, it was much more innocent curiosity. He had always been so caring and thoughtful with her and most of the people in his life. It excited Katy to see that there was indeed a hungry animal lurking in her brother's personality, and now that animal was being released on her curvy body.

Jeff continued to pound away at her from behind, attempting to stifle his own verbal outbursts and swearing under his breath. The harder and faster he thrusted made Katy involuntarily lower her shoulders so her face was practically on the floor. Her brother was one of the more generously endowed partners she had to that point and his full length and girth slamming into her rocked her body with sensations that were part pain and part pleasure. Eventually her legs gave out as well and she was again prone on the floor with her brother's long body over her back. Jeff planted his elbows just above her shoulders to keep her close to him as he continued to rail her from behind.

From that position, Katy could feel the curve of his manhood rubbing along her g-spot with each motion. Her body began to clench and tremble beneath her big brother. She whimpered desperately into Jeff's hand until he suddenly slammed them down flat on the floor. She sucked in a deep breath of air before she let out a desperate plea.

"Nnnngggg.... Jeff!" her voice reduced to a breathless rasp.

Her body went into the seizures of climax. Her walls clamped on her brother tightly as if begging him to meet her at the zenith of orgasm.

Her brother echoed her sentiment, his mouth directly behind her ear. In a low, guttural groan he let out, "Fuck, Katy... FUCK!"

With that she felt him burrow deep inside her and begin to throb and pulse. His hips kept pressed tightly against her ass while she felt the torrent of cum begin to fill her. They both laid there, sweat beading off their skin against the cold night air in the cabin, both gasping almost in unison. He gave her several more thrusts and their voices harmonised their dirty song into the air. Katy's lips trembled, her breathing nearly stopped and her body milked every last drop from her brother for what seemed like an eternity until he collapsed over her back.

He lay on top of her for several breathless moments. She could feel his ribs moving as he searched for breath above her. Then he rolled off and slipped out of her, clumsily laying beside her like a boxer who had just been knocked down. She suddenly felt so empty without him inside her. She could feel she was swollen, dripping, and satisfied. After she managed to catch her own breath, Katy turned her head to face his direction and caught his eyes again. The look in them... the sparkle of happiness, the relief of a desire fulfilled... she grinned sheepishly and blushed.

Katy didn't want to be the first one to speak at risk of disrupting the incestuous magic that was unfolding between them. She also was having trouble forming words due to her body still being a case of convulsing nerves. The drips of her brother's cum that were beginning to seep out between her lips nearly made her giggle.

Jeff was the first to break the silence. "Fuck I needed that!" he said in an excited whisper. He then rolled onto his side and put his arm around his sister. "I think we're officially fucked up now, Shortcake."

Katy was caught ill-prepared for her brother to be cuddling her. It was quite unlike any of the grief-relief sessions she had with the boys at university. She had grown accustomed to quick encounters with no meaningful contact after the fact. She felt her eyes tearing up and hoped their glassy appearance was lost in the dim light from the fire.

She rolled to her side facing her brother and laid her hand on his chest before replying. "We both needed it... and I don't mind being fucked up with you... not nearly as much as I should anyway!"

The two locked eyes again, and try as she might, she couldn't keep the single tear that threatened to plummet from the corner of her eye in place. Her brother's arm was around her, the same arm that she had come to know as a safe place of comfort and now a place where she could have her desires fulfilled. She could feel his still rapid heartbeat against her hand on his chest. She was deep in the throes of a full-on crush on her big brother who had just taken her like she was the only thing that he wanted in the world.