Grief, Lust, and Consequences Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winter had since given way to spring and the days were getting warmer though the mornings were still quite chilly. One of those chilly Saturday mornings Katy found herself going through some things in her family home that she hadn't yet found the courage to do since the passing of her father. Among them were her father's clothes that still hung in the closet where he had left them along with various books that were here and there in his old bedroom. Each action of packing them away weighed heavily on her heart. Tears dampened her eyes and trickled down her cheeks as she set about to the task at hand.

When she finished packing away the clothing, a book on a nearby shelf caught her eye. Katy was familiar with most of the things in the house, but didn't recognise this particular item. She reached out and opened it to find it was an old family photo album. The photos dated back to when her older brother was a baby. She sat down on the bed and flipped through the pages. There were still photos of her mother in the early sections and Katy reckoned that was part of the reason it was hidden away back in her father's room. The resemblance she bore to her mother in those old photos was downright uncanny.

She gave a gasp of delight when she reached the section of the album around her own birth and saw a picture of her then eight-year-old brother cradling her in his arms with the biggest smile on his face. Katy peeled back the plastic covering and took the photo out of its page.

"I think I'll keep you," she said to herself before turning to the following pages.

The photos from the times she could remember played like old films in her mind. There were several of both her and Jeff, along with her father in their home, even some photos of the trio in the lake cabin as it was being renovated. She laughed and cried as she went along until she reached one in particular that she had nearly forgotten. This photograph was a candid shot of her at twelve years of age, adorned in flannel pyjama trousers and her brother's oversized university sweatshirt sitting at the kitchen table over a bowl of mint chip ice cream with her twenty-year-old brother sitting across the table from her drinking coffee.

The story behind this photo was called to remembrance and rose to the top of her mind after being forgotten for so many years. She had started her first cycle earlier that same day. Being the only girl in the house, they were caught ill-prepared in the way of products. Jeff had stopped over after classes and brought her what she needed along with a pint of mint chip ice cream. The memory, albeit innocuous enough, swept over her like a tidal wave. Her brother had literally been there for her since she was born and was still there for her no matter what she needed emotionally or physically. At that moment she admitted to herself that she was madly in love with him.

The emotions swirling within her reached a fever pitch. She sprang up from where she was sitting and snatched up her phone from the dresser where she had left it and called her brother.

"Hey you," his voice crackled on the other end after just a couple of rings.

"Hey... I know this is sort of sudden, but can you come over?" Katy said as sweetly and seductively as she could manage.

"Um... yeah! Just hold on one sec." From the background noises she could tell he was standing up and moving into a different part of the flat. "Right now?" He followed up by asking.

"Yeah, now!" She quipped back at him with a faux sense of impatience. Katy raised her finger to her lower lip before continuing. "I need you.."

"Let me come up with a believable excuse.... I'll say the furnace has gone out... or something of the like. See you in fifteen minutes?"

"Perfect! See you then!" Katy hung up the phone and felt all the jitters and butterflies as if she had been asked to her first school dance. Her hands shook as she went back into her own bedroom and dug out the same black bikini that she had worn to the cabin months ago. As ridiculous as it was to be wearing such a thing at that time of year, she wanted to surprise Jeff with an eyeful of her as soon as he walked in the door.

The fifteen minutes both flew by and churned slowly for her as she waited in the living room. Her heartbeat sounded like drums in her ears when she heard the unmistakable sound of Jeff's truck pulling into the short drive. She stood up in the middle of the room and held her breath and watched the doorknob turn.

Jeff entered the room but stopped in his tracks when his eyes met his sister. They locked in on her with such a piercing sense of desire that it made her moist between her legs just at the sight of it. A grin spread across his face as he stepped in and closed the door behind him.

"A bit cold for that?" he quipped at her in a low tone.

She stood still in the center of the room while he stepped toward her and took off his coat.

"You didn't really get the chance to fully appreciate this little ensemble at the cabin," she replied.

He stepped close enough to reach out and take her hips in his hands.

"No I didn't.." he trailed off as his fingertips slipped up her sides and back and held her shoulders from behind and pulled her in for a long and breathless kiss.

Katy returned his kiss passionately and gasped out into the air when his mouth traveled along her jawline and across her ear and neck. She felt his hands meet at her back and begin to work at the knot that held her bikini top together. All the while his body moved against hers and began to walk her backwards toward the sofa.

She always swooned when he would use his body as leverage against hers. Them being in the house left plenty of space for him to do just that more so than their usual cramped quarters inside a car.

Katy felt the sofa against the back of her knee by the time her bikini top fell from her shoulders. Immediately, Jeff's mouth continued its dance down her collarbone and across the soft flesh of her breasts until his lips encircled her nipple. Her knees went weak when she felt the exquisite pressure of him sucking her into his mouth and she fell backward onto the sofa and brought Jeff down with her.

Somehow he managed to stay latched onto her through the fall and Katy wrapped her arm around his head and moaned. Her brother was on his knees in front of the sofa as she was seated on it. After savouring her brother's mouth on her breasts for a little longer she pried him away so they were looking eye to eye and kissed him again, this time biting his lower lip as she pulled away.

"Your dirty sister wants you to lick her cunt," she breathed at him in a sultry tone.

Her brother never needed much guidance or prompting to please her, but always seemed to react with an extra amount of vigor when she talked to him in such a manner. Her body was jostled while Jeff reached under her hips and pulled the scant bikini bottom from her body. He took one of her legs and draped it over his shoulder and began kissing and licking down the inside of her thigh toward her glistening lips. She closed her eyes and rested her hand on his head when she felt the heat of his mouth and the stubble on his face at its target. Her chest heaved with a desperate breath when he slipped his fingers into her slippery opening and his tongue massaged her hood.

"Fuck... make your horny sister cum, Jeff..." she belted out before descending into a series of gasps and moans.

Her brother was quite familiar with her body by now and went to work pleasing her. The moans and wet licking and sucking sounds of his mouth at her clit were coupled with the slick sounds of his fingers probing inside her. When she felt his fingers curl and massage her g-spot while at the same time sucking her clit between his lips, she nearly came up off the sofa.

"Holy shit!... fuck!... right there" she cried as her fingertips dug into his scalp. Her legs felt like jelly and her body contorted. Her desperate moans of climax echoed from the walls of the room.

When she came back to her senses, she grabbed Jeff by each side of his face and brought his lips to hers and kissed him again voraciously. Her hands reached down to his waist and deftly pulled away his belt and worked at unbuttoning his trousers.

"I love making you cum like that," he breathed between desperate kisses. "And god, I can't get enough of the taste of your slutty little cunt" He licked her juices from his fingers while Katy was still at work undressing him below the waist.

Once Katy had freed the button on his trousers, she determinedly reached into them and grasped her brother's cock through his boxers.

"Now..." she began, still looking for a steadiness of breath, "stand up and let me at that thing!"

Jeff complied and she hooked her thumb into the waistband of his boxers and tugged them down as he rose up. His cock sprang to life right at her face-level. She hadn't often gotten the chance to get a good look at him in the daylight, though she had been up close and personal with it many times since the cabin. Katy would lusted over it had it belonged to her brother or not. He was just shy of eight inches and she found that his curve always seemed to hit her just right. He kept himself shaved, just as she did, and sported a vein that wrapped around his shaft and throbbed when he was aroused as he was now.

Katy licked her lips when she saw the clear bead of precum already forming at his tip. She teased his ridge with the tip of her tongue before feeling his hand resting atop her head and hearing him let out a long, low groan.

Her brother had confided in Katy that Bethany hated giving blow jobs and also wasn't very skilled when she could even be persuaded. Since learning that fact, Katy had taken no small amount of pride in her ability to please Jeff with her mouth.

She gripped him and bobbed her head with gusto until his curved cock was as wet and slippery as her own throbbing pussy. She kept going until she felt the telltale pitch of his member upward that he was getting close to losing himself.

Katy popped off her brother, making an audible smacking sound. The tip of this throbbing member was connected to her mouth by a thick string of saliva. Her eyes darkened with desire as she wiped her mouth and stood in front of Jeff. She looked up at him and met his eyes before giving him a hard shove that pushed him back onto the sofa in a seated position where she had been previously. Not taking her eyes off his, she climbed up onto his lap and straddled him. She gave his wet rod a few quick pumps with her hand before raising her hips and guiding him toward her entrance.

The eye contact between them as his tip nestled its way inside her was intense. They each let out a moan in unison as Katy felt him fill her while she slowly impaled herself on him. Once she was fully seated, she planted her hands on his chest and began her seductive dance.

Her brother's hands were roaming all over her body. Up and down her legs, up her sides and back, In her hair before grabbing her face and keeping their eyes locked. Her b-cup breasts began to bounce as she began to ride with increased levels of enthusiasm. Her legs again betrayed her as the pleasure reached a deeper level of intensity and wouldn't allow her to raise herself up. She gyrated her hips, her wetness coating them both about their waist. She could feel the tip of his member at her cervix. Suddenly she felt the smack of both his hands on her backside. With that smack she fell forward onto him, her clit grinding against his pubic bone while she melted into a puddle of incestuous pleasure.

"Fuck Jeff... spank me again! Spank your slutty sister!!" She moaned into his shoulder.

She felt his right hand fold and reach up her back and grab a fistful of her hair and pull back on her head. She gasped in surprise just as his left came down hard on her bum. Her body buzzed with excitement and she rode him and clamped him in her grip with each additional slap. Katy was about to roll toward an intense climax just as she felt both his hands grip her hips and his own hips nearly lift her from the sofa.

"Fuck... oh god... Katy..." he groaned into her ear as those first intense jets of cum began to flood her.

Katy's legs shook with each pulse that her brother delivered against her womb. Those intense moments were prolonged in her mind and her body eagerly drank up the impressive amount of seed that spewed from her brother. Each spurt of his was accompanied by an animalistic groan into her ear. She descended into a series of tremors and quivering, giving high pitched gasps as she rode through her orgasm on top of him.

The two of them were a gasping, sweaty mess for many long moments, Katy collapsed astride her brother while the trickles of cum began to seep out of her stretched hole, Jeff still inside her. Katy leaned against his chest and could feel his heart pounding out against her breasts as if beating out the same cantor as her own. That feeling, their hearts beating into each other in exhausted satisfaction, struck Katy powerfully.

Those moments of pure exhaustion and ecstasy churned up Katy's inner emotions from earlier that morning. There was nowhere she would rather be than in her brother's arms at that moment. She remembered the photos and their memories and now feeling the supreme physical and emotional satisfaction of their lust was causing her heart to overflow. She could not stop it from pouring out now if she dared to even try. A tear of happiness gathered in the corner of her eye when she finally raised her head to speak.

"Jeff... I love you."

He responded by turning toward her and kissing her softly.

"I love you back, Shortcake."

"No, Jeff," she interjected. "I love you, like.. in love with you."

To her surprise, Jeff wasn't shocked or put off, but rolled them both over so they were laying on their sides on the sofa face to face.

"Katy..." he started before she cut him off.

"Listen, I know this is totally fucked up and doesn't make any sense. I'm smart enough to know that. But you've been there for me, taking care of me for longer than I can remember. You encourage me, you're there when I'm down... there's no one that cares for me the way you do and no one else can make me feel like this."

Katy was herself shocked at those words being spoken aloud, but they rang true inside of her as if they were begging to be set free.

She grinned and blushed before adding, "... and no one makes me cum as hard as you do."

Jeff raised his finger to her lips and smiled at her.

"I know, Katy. I can't exactly say that feeling isn't mutual either. I think it may have been that way for a while and I didn't realise it until we were at the cabin."

Katy smiled from ear to ear and caressed the side of her brother's face.

"Well that kind of explains your wife's cross looks any time you're nice to me!"

They both laughed at that notion and recognised the likely truth in it. Jeff ran his fingers through Katy's hair and swept the wayward strands from her face.

"I've always quite liked your hair," he said listlessly.

"I'm here professing my love for my own brother and you go on about my hair!" Katy gave him a playful shove that sent him over the edge of the sofa and to the floor with a thud.

"Oh god, so sorry!" She added between laughs.

Jeff rolled over and got to his feet laughing along with his sister. As he stood up, he reached his hand out to Katy saying, "how about some coffee?"

Katy agreed and rose up and hugged her brother before running back to her room to put on a robe. Jeff put his trousers back on and went to brew a pot of coffee. They met in the kitchen and then returned to the sofa and leaned against each other while enjoying their hot drinks. Katy was floating on the elation of professing her feelings for her brother and them being returned and her imagination started going wild with what this could mean for them both. All the mental images of the two of them together made her heart sing. She bit her lip and looked at Jeff.

"Do you ever think about what it would be like to be together?" Katy offered after sipping her coffee. "I mean like 'be together', like a proper couple."

Jeff replied, "Of course I've thought about it! Quite a lot actually... like what it would be like to live as a real couple instead of sneaking around. Doing all the things that couples do.... Dancing, going to the cinema, shopping... all while not hiding and keeping our hands off each other."

Katy grinned from ear to ear hearing her brother's description. But her countenance fell at what he said next.

"But, honestly... you know that would never work right?"

Her nose wrinkled in incredulity and she shook as if the words had hit her in the face. "What do you mean by that?"

Jeff sipped his coffee before continuing. "Well we couldn't live here obviously. Too many people know us, we'd always be hiding and could never really have anything normal. We'd have to sell this place, I'd have to get divorced and somehow keep the fact that I'm in love with my own sister from my ex-wife's knowledge! Probably change our names and live god knows where as hermits or something"

Katy knew the difficulty behind all the things Jeff was saying. He had always been so practical, just like their father. The veracity of his statements aside, it still pricked her heart to hear it. The matter-of-fact way he was speaking stoked fear in her that perhaps she had gone too far out on the emotional limb and now couldn't climb back to safety. At this moment Katy knew she had two options. She could brush off the notion of being together, or she could see how far her brother was willing to go and possibly risk ruining what they had found with each other. She looked at him while part of her heart was screaming to let it go, but the larger part was dying to forge something beyond the sneaking around. She loved her brother as a person, and she loved their sexual chemistry and would no longer be satisfied unless she had him in her life totally.

"Yeah..." she started. "But what if I was willing to do all that? Would you be with me then?"

She looked at her brother's face to try to read his response. She found his eyes overflowing with love and warmth, but the signs of worry were beginning to show in his features. Katy could tell he was concerned about how she would respond to what he was about to say.

"Katy, it wouldn't be that easy and you know it." Jeff's look transformed into more of their father's worried stare. "You know I would do anything for you, and I'll always be here for you. But, that's a road I don't think either of us are ready to travel."

Katy felt like she had just been kicked in the stomach. Even though in her mind she knew that Jeff was looking out for her best interests, her heart reeled in pain at the thought of never being able to fully experience life with the person she found herself head over heels in love. Beyond that, fear gripped her that her confession of her love and desire to be with her brother may be causing him to have second thoughts about the two of them. It seemed what she feared the most may be transpiring before her eyes. Her chest began to tighten and her lip started to quiver, but she rallied her senses to make one last petition.

"I think we could figure it out," she began to protest. "We've got no extended family left. Mum is off only god knows where and hasn't seen either of us in ten years. And Bethany..." she stopped herself short of finishing that thought aloud.

After a brief pause her brother interjected.

"Bethany what?"

Katy inhaled and tried to calm the angry and scared tremble in her voice before responding.

"She doesn't deserve you! You've given everything you have to that woman and she can't even be bothered to pretend like she likes you! You deserve someone who appreciates you for who you are. "