Grif's First Ruin

Story Info
Silver Fox with thick member gets ruined by his hotwife.
1.5k words
3.26
17.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Griffin stood in his shower washing his sexy wife's hair. His erection was nestled in between her round butt cheeks and was throbbing like crazy. Not that he would get any release, because his wife Kat loved to keep him horny and frustrated. She decided when and how Griffin came.

Usually he would be locked in his chastity cage but Kat had taken it off so he could clean it and so she could have Grif edge for her. Kat stood at a rather short 5 foot 7, with light brown hair that went to her waist, and C cup breasts. For the past few months she had been really interested in edging, denial, teasing and generally driving Griffin mad with lust so of course Griffin more turned on than ever.

Lately Kat had been having trouble getting Griffin's rather large dick stuffed into his cage, having to use frozen bags of peas to get it go soft. Griffin was the last person anyone would think was a sub with a keyholder wife. He stood at 6 foot 1 and was a fire fighter with a good tan. He worked out at least 3 times a week and it showed. Kat had told him multiple times he looked quite funny with his big arms, hard pecs, washboard abs, and his big dick practically spilling out between the metal bars of his cage.

"Hmmm." Kat hummed in pleasure as Griffin massaged body wash onto her perfect globe shaped tits and giggled as she wiggled her butt on his cock. Grif let out a ragged sigh as precum steadily flowed from his head and lubricated Kats ass cheeks. After washing and rinsing his wife he was crouched level with her mound and spraying the soap off her feet. Looking up Griffin's mouth fell open as he stared at Kat's pussy. "Kiss it Grif." Kat commanded. "Yes Mistress." Griffin answered in a deep husky voice that made Kat shiver with delight before diving in.

Griffin became so caught up in making his wife cum with his tongue that he began to forget about the ache in his crotch. However it came back full force when Kat lightly ran her toes up and down her husband's tortured shaft and nuts. Grif let out a growl that vibrated her clit, causing Kat to orgasm on his mouth for the second time.

After She came back down she pulled Griffin to his feet and began soaping him. Kat started on his back, massaging the hard muscles there before moving down to his legs. She soaped up his ass before slapping his cheeks a few times causing him to jump. Then Kat grabbed his shoulders and spun him around and began to soap up his lightly haired chest as his dick poked her in the belly button. Using only her forefinger and thumb, Kat took his cock and ran the head up and down the lips of her pussy. Griffin couldn't help but stare at this display, thinking how badly he wanted to thrust forward and cum inside his wife. Kat leaned in and whispered into his ear "Not yet."

Grif was in heaven as his wife moved lower and lower. She had applied a thick lather to his whole body, leaving the best for last. Kat added some more soap to her hands and rubbed them together before grabbing his cock. Griffin put his hands behind his head and let out a pleasured sigh. The man enjoyed the feeling of his wife stroking his slick dick. She built up a steady rhythm smiled as he stared at her tits swaying with the beat.

This went on for almost five minutes before saying their safe word. "Eight." he growled out and Kat immediately let go and watched with interest as his penis bounced and twitched every few seconds. Kat looked up at Griffin's face and gave an evil grin as she watched him holding his orgasm back. Kat rinsed the soap off Griffin and gave a soft little kiss to the head of his tool.

After finishing their shower, Kat grabbed Griffin's member and pulled him into the bedroom. The two naked lovers came to a stop at side of their marital bed. "Stay there." Kat commanded. She sat on the bed and regarded her husband's meat before slowly running a lone finger up the underside of his shaft. The only thing Griffin could think about was the last time Kat had let him cum. It had been almost 3 weeks since his last orgasm and Kat had made him finish by jerking off on to her tits and then licking it up.

"How much do you want to cum Grif?" Kat asked. The man shivered and wondered how this relatively tiny women, whom he loved more than anything, had such power over a big strong man like himself. He knew he could pin her down and fuck her brains out and more than a few times he almost had, yet he didnt. Sometimes he though Kat was trying to drive him to that point. Grif had to remember to ask her if that was true later. Knowing his mistress still wanted an answer Griffin said the first thing that came to mind.

"Kat at this point I would do almost anything if you would just let me have an orgasm. It's been almost 3 weeks. I'm sure if or when you let me cum it will be the strongest and most intense orgasm you've ever given me." Griffin tried to pick his words carefully. Kay laughed at his rambling and stood. Griffin loved when she laughed at him like that. "Allow me to prove you wrong." she said cryptically. She then had him sit in bed with his back against some pillows and the headboard.

Kat opened the window, letting the summer sun and a nice wind into their room. "I need you to sit on your hands." she told her boy toy. Griffin did as instructed and thought that the warm light and fresh air blowing across his naked body felt great. Griffin spread his legs and Kat climbed up and lowered herself onto his fuck log. Kat gasped and Griffin's eyes widened as he watched his sexy bride.

After riding him to another powerful orgasm, Kat spent a solid 20 minutes just teasing and toying with Griffin. He sat there, watching his penis being stimulated to the brink over and over. After awhile Kat began to notice that Griffin had begun to drool and stare at his cock for a long while and that it had become so hard the his foreskin had pulled itself back, the veins in his shaft were buldging out, and the head was an angry red colour. "This puts a new meaning to the phrase 'Girls rule and boys drool'." Kat thought with another sexy little giggle.

"Eight." Griffin said the number that had become their safe word, the bane of his existence. But instead of stopping Kat just loosened her grip while speeding up her strokes.

Griffin's eyes widened and his hips began to buck. He couldnt take his eyes of his throbbing dick, or his wife's hand. Kat could feel Griffin's heart beat in the base of his shaft, and she could run a single wet finger under the edge of his fat cock head and get a great shuttering effect from her man and she loved it.

"Um- Ng- Ugh! Babe I- I'm really close." Griffin was struggling to hold back. Kat smiled but ignored him and sped up her assault on his prick while also loosening her grip until her fingers were just barely grazing the velvety, tanned skin of Griffin's penis. "Kat I-I cant! I'm mmm I'm gonna! CUMMM!!" Griffin couldnt help but practically scream in sexual frustration as Kat let go and he just barely tipped over the edge into orgasm.

After several seconds of Grif's cock twitching, seeking stimulation but getting none and the man letting out very un-manly sounds with every twitch, a small white dot appeared on his tip. Kat giggled again and ran her hands up and down his inner thighs as her husbands handsome face twisted into a devastated expression and a low and slow grown escaped the back of his throat. The both stared as his cock continued to jump and leak a river of hot sticky cum down his thick, under-stimulated shaft.

His cock remained hard even after the flow had stopped. Kat brought her hand back and began using Griffin's ruined cum as lube, slowly milking him. "What did you just do to me?" He asked in a dazed voice while taking deep breaths. Kat layed beside him started rubbing his heaving stomach. "That was a ruined orgasm. I read about it online and you will be getting alot of them in the future." She told him. But Griffin only half listened as she went into the details if what he had just gone through. It sounded as if she where an expert of the subject of ruined orgasms. Griffin couldnt believe how horny he still was. He could only ask his wife one question as she locked his cock cage back on before they went out for dinner. "When will you do that to me again!"

The End