Grime Shorts for Bad Nights - B MaryS

Story Info
Big Mary Stalks is a Feedee cam girl.
1.2k words
3.5
1.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary was of Scandinavian descent, with bright red hair and piercing green eyes. She was a VV-cup, and her breasts were like two saggy bags of flour, heavy and pendulous. Despite her immobility, Mary had a devoted following of fans who tuned in to watch her eat.

As she gobbled down her food, Mary's thoughts turned to a fellow feedee who had made headlines that week. Tragically, the woman had taken her last bite on a livestream and had popped like a balloon, her obesity proving to be fatal.

The news had sent shockwaves through the feeder community, and Mary couldn't help but feel a sense of foreboding. She knew that her own lifestyle was risky, but she couldn't resist the lure of the camera and the adoration of her fans.

But as she sat there, feeling the weight of her own body, Mary began to wonder if it was all worth it. She had always dreamed of being the biggest and best feedee out there, but at what cost?

As she finished her meal and signed off for the night, Mary made a decision. She would take a break from the livestream and focus on her health. It was a difficult decision, but she knew it was the right one.

From then on, Mary worked to improve her health and reduce her size. It wasn't easy, but with the support of her caretaker and her fans, she was able to make slow but steady progress. And though she may never be as big as she once was, Mary was happier and healthier than she had ever been before.

Mary sat in front of the webcam, a tray of food in front of her. Hank stood by her side, looking on with a proud smile.

"Hey everyone, it's Mary and Hank here," Mary said to the chat. "I wanted to do one more livestream before I take a break from all of this. I know a lot of you are going to be disappointed, but I just think it's the best thing for my health right now."

Hank nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we've been talking about it for a while now, and we both feel like it's the right decision. But don't worry, we'll still be around and we'll still be eating, just not on camera as much."

Mary picked up a fork and began to dig into the food. "So let's make this last stream a special one. I'm going to eat as much as I can and enjoy every bite. And thank you all for your support and love. You guys have been amazing."

The chat erupted with messages of love and support as Mary continued to eat. She chatted with her fans, laughing and joking as she went. Hank chimed in from time to time, adding his own thoughts and insights.

As the stream went on, Mary could feel the weight of the decision she had made. This was it, the last time she would be eating on camera for a while. But she knew it was for the best, and she was grateful for the wonderful memories she had made with her fans.

Finally, as the tray of food was empty, Mary turned to the camera and smiled. "Well, that's all for now, guys. Thanks for joining me on this journey. We'll see you all soon."

With that, Mary signed off, feeling a sense of peace and contentment wash over her. She had made the right choice, and she knew that better things were on the horizon.

It had been two years since Mary and Hank had disappeared from the internet. The feeder community had been abuzz with speculation about where they had gone and what they were up to, but no one had any concrete answers.

So when Mary and Hank suddenly reappeared on a new livestream, the chat was flooded with messages of shock and surprise.

"Hey everyone, it's Mary and Hank here," Mary said, smiling into the camera. "We know it's been a long time, and we apologize for disappearing like that. But we needed to take some time for ourselves and focus on our health."

Hank nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it was a tough decision, but we're so glad we made it. And look at Mary now, she's a bombshell!"

Mary blushed and grinned, twirling around to show off her new figure. She had dropped down to 220lbs, and her bust, now a TT-cup, still looked impressive.

"I can't believe it," one chat member wrote. "Mary, you look amazing!"

"Thanks," Mary said, beaming. "It wasn't easy, but with Hank's support and some hard work, I was able to transform my body and my health. I feel so much better now, and I'm so grateful to have all of you here with me."

As the stream went on, Mary and Hank shared their story with their fans, talking about their journey and what they had learned along the way. It was a joyful reunion, and everyone was happy to see them back and thriving.

And as the stream came to a close, Mary and Hank promised to stay in touch and keep their fans updated on their journey. They had come a long way, and they were excited to see what the future held.

Hank sat on the couch, staring at the empty space where Mary had once been. She was gone, and he couldn't believe it.

He had always known that Mary's lifestyle was risky, but he had never imagined that it would end like this. One moment, she was eating on camera as usual, and the next, she had burst like a water balloon, her obesity proving to be fatal.

Hank couldn't stop the tears from falling as he remembered Mary's bright smile and her infectious laugh. He missed her so much, and he didn't know how he would go on without her.

Suddenly, the woman sitting next to him spoke up. "Hank, are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?"

Hank turned to her, startled. He had forgotten that she was even there.

"Who are you?" he asked, confusion clouding his mind.

The woman smiled softly. "I'm Mary's clone, remember? You created me to keep you company after she passed away."

Hank's memory clicked into place, and he nodded slowly. He had been so consumed with grief that he had forgotten about the clone.

"Right, right," he said, his voice heavy with sorrow. "I just can't believe she's gone. It's like a part of me is missing."

The clone reached out and took Hank's hand, offering him comfort. "I know it's hard, but Mary would want you to be happy. She loved you so much, and she would want you to find joy in life again."

Hank squeezed her hand and nodded, trying to find the strength to move on. He knew that Mary would want him to be happy, but it was hard to imagine a future without her.

As the clone went through Mary's old things, wearing her shirts as dresses, Hank watched with a heavy heart. He knew that the clone was a good imitation of Mary, but she could never truly replace the real thing.

But as he sat there, lost in thought, Hank made a decision. He would honor Mary's memory by living his life to the fullest and making the most of every day. It wouldn't be easy, but he knew it was what Mary would have wanted.