The Essence of Joy

Story Info
Our personal and sexual adventures with "Joy The Virgin".
3.8k words
3.79
6.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thisisjay
thisisjay
13 Followers

In the week following the night in heaven at the club we did end up having communication with Joy. It was extremely frustrating communication where Joy would say things that were absolutely wonderful and encouraging followed by days of no communication. Desperate not to lose the connection we had made, I sent her mom a message to try to better assess the situation. Her mom said that she was still talking about us and what a positive experience it was last time we saw her.

Joy would talk to us again and then inexplicably go silent. At this point I decided that the dream was over and sent her mom one last message. I told her that Joy seemed to be scared to let anyone get close to her and seemed to just be playing games. Her mom came back and said that her daughter does not play games and proceeded to set up a date and time for Joy to come see us.

The plan was for Joy to come on Wednesday. We would pick her up at 11 and she would stay the night if she felt comfortable. In the days leading up to Wednesday it was very difficult to sleep. I could not believe that this beautiful goddess was actually going to be here. We heard from Joy an unusually high amount early in the week. She was really excited about coming over and was doing a lot of preparing. Tuesday night I slept less than 4 hours. I was excited and nervous about how things would go and what would or would not happen.

On Wednesday morning we made the long drive to pick up Joy. We spent about a half an hour or so talking to her and mom before we packed up the car and left. Joy seemed less nervous then we had expected and quickly started to open up to us. My wife is not able to hear as well with a lot of background noise. After we got on the highway the conversation was mostly between Joy and myself.

We started comparing different things that we knew and different experiences we had. We started to discover that we really do have a lot in common. The more I talked to Joy the more I enjoyed it. She seemed to be enjoying herself as well which made me extremely happy. The hour and half trip home felt more like 20 minutes. We were already really enjoying each other's company.

When we got home I had Joy try some cookies that I had made for her. I knew from experience that the fastest way to a fat girl's heart was through her stomach. It seemed to be paying off as Joy really liked the cookies and started to relax.

Joy, the wife, and I looked at pictures, porn sites, and played video games for a couple of hours. My wife had a doctor's appointment that she went to, leaving Joy and I by ourselves for about 2 hours. Joy and I took some marijuana edibles and proceeded to play some video games. We kept getting so involved in conversation that we had to pause the game and eventually we just gave up on playing.

We were both completely blown away by how much we liked talking to each other. We talked about everything from intellectual to sexual things. We really started to open up to each other about different times that we had been hurt. I gradually started to feel like I could tell her anything. It was the most free I have ever felt with anyone and I could not get enough. In a state of extreme stoned-ness and feeling extremely open I realized that I had to tell Joy something. This particular something had been weighing on my mind since the Saturday at the club.

After talking to Joy for a while I gained a new appreciation for how smart she was. I knew from our previous encounter that she was very smart, but at this point I realized that she was extremely smart. She would know what was missing from the first story. She would see that the affection she had received had primarily been from me. She would also see that all of the subsequent events involved me and not me and the wife. I was terrified to tell her, but I could not keep lying to her.

I told Joy that while my wife liked her as a friend and really enjoyed having her around, she was not sexually attracted to her. I let her know that every word in the story and every word I had ever said regarding how I felt about her was true. I added that it was not her. My wife just ironically does not like big girls. Joy's reaction was very encouraging. She didn't seem disturbed or upset at all.

Joy then told me that she was okay with that. She thought my wife was super hot and while she would like to do stuff with her, she didn't have to. Joy actually seemed a little relieved and told me that it was me that she had been the most interested in anyway. I could not believe what I was hearing and I was very relieved. Joy then told me that she had been driving her mother crazy talking about me. I was so happy that I was almost speechless. I went to the kitchen to get us something to drink. It took about 5 times longer than it should have because I kept stopping to talk to Joy more. I could not help myself around her.

When my wife came home I told her right away what Joy and I had talked about. My wife initially had a look of "what have you done?" horror on her face. It quickly went away when Joy confirmed that she was okay with that. Then we started talking about the fact that I had been driving my wife crazy talking about Joy. It was so freeing that just like that the truth was finally out in the open and all hope was not lost.

We all talked and had a really good time as I prepared dinner. Joy was very impressed with the dinner and even more impressed with dessert. After dinner we were at a loss as to what to do next. I tried rubbing Joy's shoulders, but she was not in a mood to be touched. She seemed to be shutting down just like the first night at the club. I started to worry about the direction things were heading in. Was it possible that her visit might be a bust after all? I tried to think of ways to turn things around.

I suggested that we go upstairs to flog my wife's ass and Joy could then watch us have sex. Joy agreed and even said she would allow me to flog her ass. The idea of flogging Joy's beautiful sweet ass was very exciting to me. We went upstairs and my wife laid on her belly while I flogged her enormous ass cheeks. Joy watched in fascination as the flogger hitting her ass cheeks made waves in her blubber. It was so hot to see her ass fat jiggle more or less depending on the speed of the flogger. After about 20 flogs my wife's pale fat ass was starting to get a little tanned. She was so relaxed from having her butt cheeks flogged that she almost fell asleep. I rubbed her backside out to help with the sting before she got up.

It was Joy's turn to get flogged. She laid on her belly, but did not pull her pants down. I was really wanting to see Joy's beautiful bare rump, but was happy with what I got.. I carefully flogged her ass cheeks and checked in several times to make sure I was doing okay. Joy had no complaints as she laid there and allowed me to flog her hot ass for about 10 minutes. Afterwards I tried to rub her butt, but she said that she liked the sting and did not require rubbing. I respected that although I was a little disappointed.

My wife and Joy decided that it was time for me to get my ass flogged. My wife flogged my ass which felt amazing and then I talked Joy into taking a turn. Joy was less experienced at flogging than my wife, but I still loved the fact that she was willing to try. Joy actually did a surprisingly good job and I really enjoyed getting attention from her.

I noticed during my flogging that there was a fairly large amount of drool in one spot on the bed. It was more in the location that Joy's face had been in. I dipped my finger in the drool and smelled it. It definitely smelled like it came from Joy. I inquired about the wet spot and Joy said that being flogged felt great. She apologized for the wet spot on the bed. I told her it was okay and that I loved the smell of her drool.

My wife and I took off our clothes and I started rubbing her soft yummy spots all over. Her belly, inner thighs, hips, and fat ass. I could sense Joy watching and I desperately wanted her to see how passionately I could make love to my wife. Mister Limpy was ehhh living up to his name. I started to panic as I realized that I was getting no erection. No! I could not let this happen in front of Joy. I told Joy that I felt pressured and told her that if she could be patient she would get to see some amazing sex. My wife gave me a hard blowy, which only produced very modest blood flow to my nether regions.

I asked Joy if she could talk dirty to me. She said she was bad at it, but would try. She then had no idea what to say next. I suggested that I might get hard faster if she just showed me her ultra sexy belly fat. Joy quickly obliged and let her belly fat hang out a little. It was so hot but for a second I wondered if even this would fail to get me hard, but wait. Significant blood flowed to my penis as she wagged her gorgeous belly fat all around. Then Joy said "I can also do this" and she took her bra off and pulled her shirt down below her breasts.

As beautiful as her breasts were, the thing that turned me on the most was the fact that she had proactively showed them to me. I asked her to flash her ass. She turned around and displayed her beautiful bottom and then spread her huge butt cheeks apart. I got a much better look at her anus than I had gotten at the club. It was a lot darker than I remembered. An absolutely gorgeous shade of brown.

She farted a little while her ass was spread. I looked at her and said "I know we are not supposed to talk about that on here", as if we were on a live version of sex cam, "but that fart was really hot." Joy realized what I was doing and started laughing hysterically.

My penis was about 90% hard at this point. I told Joy that I knew what would get me the rest of the way erect so that I could fuck my wife really hard in front of her. I needed to lick her backside. She agreed to having her butthole licked with very little hesitation. She bent over the bed and I spread her cheeks apart. She didn't smell completely fresh and my tongue quickly confirmed that her anus was not clean. I was immediately rewarded with a completely different dirty asshole flavor. I could not believe how great it tasted. I spread her cheeks apart farther, curled my tongue, and tried to get as much of it up her ass as I could.

As I licked back and forth across her delicious anus Joy said "You are an asshole," I could tell by her moaning as I cleaned her insides that she did not mean "asshole" in a bad way. She further clarified by saying "you are what you eat" and repeated "YOU are an ASSHOLE!" I spread her sexy cheeks and licked as deep as I could get up her perfect ass several more times. I could not believe how yummy her pooper tasted. My dick was rock hard and throbbing at this point, but I decided to go farther with Joy.

Joy was so excited from having her insides licked clean that I decided to see if her pussy was wet. It was all but dripping wet. I entered Joy's vagina with my finger and she wiggled and jiggled her unbelievable body around making it easier for me to deeply penetrate her. After several minutes of massaging her g-spot Joy moaned loudly and I felt a gush of warm liquid flow all over my hand. For a split second I thought she had peed a little, but immediately realized what had really happened and desperately wanted to make it happen again.

This time I started massaging Joy's clit very quickly and firmly. It took less than a minute for Joy to let out a much louder moan and a much bigger gush of liquid. Joy had such a look of pleasure on her face and said that she had made herself gush before, but never quite that hard. I sniffed my hand that was covered in Joy's joy juice and it smelled absolutely amazing. With Joy still bent over the bed and her vagina beyond soaking wet I wanted so badly to thrust my cock inside of her absolutely huge body, but decided not to. I had just given her literally the hardest orgasm of her life so far. It seemed right to keep her technically a virgin for now. Also having gotten much further with Joy then earlier events would have predicted, I didn't want to push my luck.

I moved back to the bed with my wife who was laying on her back, spread her legs apart, and thrust my rock hard penis into her vagina. My wife began to moan right away as I repeatedly alternated between pulling out and slapping very hard against her huge FUPA. After about a minute of hard fucking I bent down and tried to give her a kiss. My wife knew where my lips had been and dodged the kiss. I said "I bet Joy would still kiss me" and my wife agreed. To test my theory I pulled out of my wife, turned around, bent down, and gave Joy a kiss. Our tongues were immediately inside of each other's mouths. After about 30 seconds of this I pulled back and Joy said "I see what you mean."

I said "do you like the taste of your asshole?"

Joy said, "It's actually not bad." It was so hot that even she thought that she had a tasty asshole. I went back to riding my wife for several minutes. Joy was absolutely transfixed as I had very hot and rapid sex with my wife. After she had achieved many orgasms while being ridden on her back, I had her turn over and get on all fours. I could not resist the urge to lick my wife's dirty anus. After several minutes of deep asshole licking I turned back to Joy and gave her another deep kiss.

Joy sucked my tongue and lips very hard. She said "mmmmmm" and moaned as we kissed. After another minute or so she said that the combination of butthole flavors was really good. I then got back behind my wife and plunged my cock balls deep into her vagina that was dripping wet from having her asshole cleaned.

As I repeatedly and increasingly harder slapped against her huge cheeks, I could see Joy out of the corner of my eye. She was completely transfixed on what I was doing. I turned to Joy while still deep inside my wife and asked if she thought this was hot and she breathlessly said "oh yes!" I spread my wife's ass cheeks exposing her anus and began slapping against her ass cheeks very hard. This caused the blubber on my wife's cheeks to jiggle wildly. I alternated between grabbling, spreading, and just letting my wife's ass cheeks jiggle freely as I made my final approach to orgasm. Joy orgasmed 2 more times watching what I was doing to my wife's body. My wife orgasmed countless times.

I felt a warmth start to build in my penis. It spread to my balls, my belly, and then my entire body. The warmth got hotter and hotter as it completely took over my entire being. I began to moan and then yell as I squirted hot liquid into my wife's vagina. My penis felt like a Roman candle as I shot my load deep into her body.

I dismounted my wife and laid back on the bed. My heart was beating a million miles an hour. My penis was still rock hard and throbbing as I laid on my back. I looked over at Joy and she had pretty much melted into a puddle on the floor from what she had just witnessed. I asked Joy if my penis was worthy of her perfect plus sized body. She said "oh yes it is".

We all talked about this incredible experience for a while. Joy was nearly catatonic from what she had just watched, the orgasms I gave her, and the orgasms she gave herself while watching. I took a moment to reiterate how very tasty her asshole was and she agreed. I pointed out that the high concentration of pheromones in the hole between her ass cheeks likely accounted for the arousing taste and experience. I said it was like tasting the essence of her hot body. She said "The essence of Joy" and we all laughed.

It was getting pretty late and we decided it was time to figure out sleeping arrangements. I jokingly suggested that Joy should cuddle with and then sleep with me. Joy said that she was pretty spent from the events of the night and would sleep in the living room. I wanted to hold Joy more than anything in the world, but couldn't be too disappointed after everything that I did get to do. I said goodnight to my wife and Joy and went to bed myself.

I slept like a log for almost 4 hours, but then I woke up thinking about Joy. I love talking to Joy so much. I wished more than anything that I was talking to her right now. My mind started to race with all of the things that I would say to her if I could talk to her right now. I went down to see if she was awake. No signs of life, but I asked if she was asleep anyway. No response. I went upstairs and talked to the wife for about an hour about everything that had happened. The wife agreed that the visit had gone very well. We were already looking forward to the next one.

I went back downstairs and Joy said "good morning." I was so happy that she was awake. I made sure she was okay to talk since she had just woken up. She indicated that she was always okay to talk to me. We talked for close to an hour about everything and nothing at all. I love talking to this woman so much. She seemed to like talking to me. We could not seem to get enough of each other's company.

At about noon we started the long journey to Joy's house. We talked a little on the way, but we were all very tired. Joy's mother ended up meeting us at a Walmart so that we didn't have to drive quite as far. My wife and Joy's mom talked for a while. I hugged Joy and kissed her just on the lips. It was still beyond wonderful. Thinking we were leaving soon I sat back in our car.

My wife and Joy's mom talked some more. Joy was staring at me. I looked away shyly and when I looked back she was still staring at me. Joy was actually staring at me! I have never had a beautiful woman stare at me. I smiled and her gaze remained unchanged.

I could not help myself. I had to be near and touch this gorgeous angel just one more time today. I ran over to her side of the car where she was standing and threw my arms around her. I told her that I already missed her so much. She told me that she already missed me too and we kissed. Just on the lips because mom was nearby. Always amazing to kiss this perfect female.

I went around to the other side of the car and looked at her again. I said "I miss you". I grabbed her hands and held them. I said "better", but then I let go and I said "I miss you again". My wife and Joy's mom were done talking. We said our goodbyes, everyone got in their respective cars and we left. We didn't talk a whole lot on the way home. We were tired and both already missing Joy.

By the time we got home I missed Joy so much that it turned into a longing to see her again. I had been hesitating to use the "L" word because this was all so new. Too premature to be feeling that yet, right? I miss Joy so much that it hurts. Who am I kidding? I don't feel lust for this woman and this isn't a simple infatuation. I thought about what a sweet and gentle person she is, how much I like being around her, talking to her, and how she made me feel. I love her.

We didn't expect to hear from Joy for a while after spending over 24 hours with her. Shockingly we heard from her later that night. I talked to her quite a bit over the next couple days, I even got to talk to this sweet beautiful female on the phone and it was so great. I told her that I loved her and she said she loved me too! I could not believe it.

We had our first sexting session last night. It was out of this world! I have a very dirty mind and Joy can't seem to get enough. Joy has a very dirty mind and I can't seem to get enough. We will see each other in a couple of days. I cannot wait to see her. All kinds of new and crazy things have been discussed for our next visit, but I'll be happy just to see her again. Anything beyond that will be icing on the cake. Guess you'll find out in the next chapter...

thisisjay
thisisjay
13 Followers