Grocery Run

Story Info
A run to the grocery store turns out to be much more.
805 words
3.17
6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake had done nothing like this before, meeting someone he didn't know at the back of a grocery store. All he did was click one of those links; they tell you not to click on those porn pages, and he did it. He clicked, and now he was here meeting some random female, well at least, he hoped it was a female.

"Fuck," Jake said as he hoped that it was just a prank.

A large white SUV came around the corner and parked next to him.

"Hi," she smiled.

"Hi," Jake replied.

"Get in," she said as she rolled all the windows down. "See no one is inside."

She must have done this before, knowing exactly what Jake was thinking.

Slowly Jake locked his car and got into the SUV.

His mind raced about what was going to happen to him. She looked like the picture she sent him. She was nothing miraculous, she had a runner's body, a small frame, short brown hair, and skinny legs.

Her whole body was, in a word, petite. She had small perky tits under a crop top. She wasn't wearing a bra as he could see her nipples poking through the thin material.

"You've never done this before, have you?" she said.

"No, I haven't," Jake replied as she parked behind the large dumpster. "You?"

"Plenty of times," she smiled as if she was a pro at meeting random guys. "Relax, nothing bad is going to happen, we are just going to fuck and you will go your way and I will go mine. No names, no nothing, okay."

She climbed into the back and pushed the back seats down.

"Come on," she said as she laid out.

Jake went back there, and in a rush of clothes, they were fucking within minutes.

"Holy fuck!" Jake said as her petite body bounced up and down on his cock.

"See, told you," she said as she fucked him without protection. She threw Jake's condom out the window as soon as he brought it out of his pocket.

"Fuck," Jake said as he watched this woman he had never met before today fuck him.

"You know what I want," she said, lowering herself onto him.

"What?" Jake asked.

"You to fuck me," she said as she rolled over.

Jake got on top and started fucking her. "Don't stop, and don't pull out!" she said as she looked up at Jake.

Jake did just that, he fucked her hard and fast, and when he was close to cumming he warned her.

"Don't do it, don't pull out," she said, shaking her head.

Jake pushed himself deep into her. He came, and she smiled up at him with each thrust into her.

"Okay," she said as soon as he finished. She quickly pulled her crop top on and then reached for her shorts. "Let's go," she said, motioning for him to get dressed.

A few minutes later, Jake was back in his car.

She didn't even wave goodbye as she left.

Jake went into the grocery store and bought a few things he needed for the house.

As he was leaving, he saw the same frail body of the woman he had just fucked, smiling at another guy as they climbed into her SUV.

Jake watched as it drove around the back of the grocery store.

Jake returned home and started to unpack.

"What the fuck took you so long?" his wife Leigh asked as she entered the kitchen.

He looked at his pregnant wife, holding the underside of her vast stomach.

"What!" spat at him as he stared at her. "They feel like they are kicking me to death."

They were about to have twins. Add that to the four other kids, and it would be hard to move around this trailer without stepping on something.

"What the fuck is this, Jake?" Leigh yelled at him. "Since when do we eat rye bread?"

"It was on sale," Jake said. "Money is tight. We have to make do."

"Send you out to get groceries and you come back with the wrong shit!" Leigh said as she pushed him out of the way. "Wrong can of tuna, wrong milk," she said as she looked through the bags. "Don't you do anything right?"

"I work, don't I?" Jake said as he pulled open the fridge. He grabbed a can of beer and pulled the tab.

"Barely," Leigh said as they heard a baby crying. "Your turn," she said as she waddled towards the living room. "If you knew how to fucking pull out, we wouldn't be in this mess," Leigh said as she plummeted onto the couch.

"Fuck you too!" Jake said as he walked to the back.

Jake thought about what he wouldn't give to be fucking that other woman right now.