Groundskeeper Billy Pt. 02

Story Info
Chris and I get better acquainted, more and more sex.
1.6k words
4.57
6.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised my parents suggested I come and work for Chris actually, he did have that reputation, pretty sure both my parents knew I was like Chris "That way" as well. I was also one to voice my opinion at school as well, another reason the guys did not like me.

The one guy at school always watched me shower, and I let him, he wanted to see my big cock he could watch. I was a bit mean in a way that I would flaunt my cock, even stroke it so he would have something to jerk off too later, but I never let him touch it or me.

I did catch him once in the men's bathroom after showers he was in the stall jerking off, he did not realize I was in there and watching him over the stall wall stroking. He spoke as he jerked how he wanted my big cock in his mouth, I waited for him to shoot then came out sitting on the vanity waiting for him to wash his hands.

"In your mouth, really? Never gonna happen Steve"

I smiled at him as he walked out, of course I rubbed my jean covered cock before I walked out and laughed, never saw a guy so flustered in my life. He watched me in the showers even more now that he knew I was aware that he was stalking me in the showers.

Chris and I talked about all kinds of things, from the town to daily everyday things, the conversation kind of dried up, I looked at him and he knew I wanted to ask something.

"Chris can I ask you a personal question? Is it true that your gay?"

He sat there deer in the headlights kind of look, he was flabbergasted that I had come out and openly asked him this.

"Why do you ask me this Billy?"

"Rumor in town is that you are "That way", I am not judging you by any means, just that I too am "That way" as they call it. You're a very handsome man Chris, I would love to be naked in your bed with you one day, maybe even today, or even how about right now."

I never saw a man turn so red in my entire lifetime, he was at a loss for words.

"Billy I have never met a guy like you, you are so open and honest about everything, you are not shy, and yes I am that way as well, not sure you and I should take things that far."

I got up and stood in front of him, I pulled him to his feet and pulled him in close to me, I took his head in my hands and guided his lips to my own. I kissed him and time stood still, he was limp, I could have picked him up and carried him to his room or anywhere for that matter. His arms slowly wrapped around my neck, his body shook as he and I made out.

My cock was rock hard and dripping at this point, I took his hand and led him to his bedroom, Chris had a beautiful home three bedrooms two and a half baths, very well decorated, he and I stood beside his bed.

"Not sure this is a good idea Billy.".

"Like you and I are going to find anyone in this town honest enough to be with, that we are mutually attracted too. I really like you Chris always have, and I want you, and I know you want me too, I saw you staring at my body before."

I pushed him on the bed and got on top of him, I got the shorts off myself and pulled his tee shirt off of him, he and I lip locked with me holding him down. I pulled off his shorts and there it was his big beautiful cock, seven by five, perfectly trimmed and shaved.

I took his cock in my hand and held it, examined it, leaned in and licked it, I took in five of his seven and made love to it. Chris had a hold of the comforter his hands pulling it closer to his body, I sucked down and held his balls.

I wet my middle finger and went to his hole, he screamed out loud as his cock erupted, pumping me full of his seed. His body jerked, his balls tucked in closer to his body, I held his beautiful cock in my mouth till he had no more to give me.

I milked that cock till he was dry, he lay there he looked like I had killed him, spread out eyes closed breathing heavily. I got on top of him and pressed my lips to his, he slowly kissed me back, he rolled us over so he was on top now and in control.

He took my cock and stroked it, he later told me he had never seen such a big penis in his entire lifetime, not that he had seen many, he slowly took it in his mouth. He was so gentle, his movements done with care, he swallowed about four inches of my cock into his mouth.

He sucked and he stroked, I knew he wanted to swallow more but he would have to practice to open up his throat. This being my first blowjob it would not take much to get me to cum, not that it ever did, and yeah I had jerked off imagining Chris naked sucking my cock many times before.

For an older gay guy I would have thought he would be better at sucking cock, but Chris was deep inside the closet, and he did not dare peek out to try actual gay sex with another man. With me being so forward and making him come out he was in heaven right now.

He played with my cock till I basically blasted him with cum, I shot him everywhere, his face his hair, his neck his chest, my chest. I was always a big cummer, not a one tissue kind of guy here, I usually needed half a box, or a roll of paper towel.

Chris rolled off of me and lay beside me, Chris was a one orgasm kind of guy, I would see if I could change that for him. I got back on him and kissed him, I pulled back and looked deep in those eyes. Such a sweet honest man, I laced my hands in with his, I held him spread open, my lips pressing his over and over.

I went back to his cock which was rock hard and dripping once again, he tried to protest that he could only cum once, I gave him this look like, was that a challenge? He smiled at me and laced his hands behind his head. I took his cock and licked it from the base to the tip, I took it inside my mouth and sucked down, my mouth going up and down on it.

Chris put his hands on the back of my head, like he was going to fuck my mouth, but this man was way to gentle to ever do that. I drained him once again and still wanted more, I wanted to drain him till he was dry. I wanted to be able to make love to this man one day.

It was like he could read my mind, he knew what I was thinking, he smiled at me, I knew that was what he wanted as well. He took my cock and he went wild with it, he sucked me till I blasted him once again, but this time he swallowed every drop.

"Damn that cock of yours can shoot a huge load, love the taste Billy."

"I can't seem to get enough of yours as well, I want your cock in my mouth all the time."

"Can you stay for dinner Billy? Be nice to have someone to have dinner with for a change, kind of lonely here in this big house alone all the time."

I smiled at him and laid on top of him once again, laced my hands in with his.

"I would love to have dinner with you, maybe I could even spend the night as well, if that is okay with you?"

He rolled us over and could not stop smiling at me, he leaned in and kissed me over and over again.

"Really, you would stay the night with me? Yes please Billy that would make me an extremely happy man"

"Yes of course, I will just let my Mom know that I plan to watch a movie with you and it may be too late to walk home so I will just crash on your sofa."

He and I got up, he would get dinner started and I would call my Mom, she was cool with it, happy I had made a friend. My Mom knew I was gay, this was all just a set up, she hated to see me home alone all the time so that is why they wanted me to work for Chris.

He and I sat poolside, and no I did not put on any shorts or a swimsuit, I dove in the pool naked, Chris got in with me and we played in the pool, he and I kissing, making out. I was sure I had seen the curtains next door open and close a few times.

Chris and I went back to our loungers, we were just relaxing and sunning ourselves when there was a loud knock at the front door. Chris got up and went to the bedroom to grab our swim trunks, he told me to put mine on.