Groundskeeper Billy Pt. 03

Story Info
A report by a neighbor, the police involved.
1.1k words
4.27
3.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seems the local police had gotten a call from a concerned citizen that her weird gay queer, faggot neighbor had some young man naked in his pool and he was doing unspeakable things to this young person. I heard the conversation as I put on my trunks then listened to the rest of this conversation.

They asked Chris if he did indeed did have a young man in his home, he said he had a friend over, an acquaintance. They told him he was seen with a young man in his pool, by a concerned neighbor and they were both naked, they would have to bring him in for questioning and processing if he indeed did have a minor in his home naked.

I came into the house and confronted these two officers directly, they looked at me trying to figure out how old I was, and who I was. I was mad at this point what business was it of theirs or his nosey neighbor to report him, this was a man who would not jay walk or park illegally.

"How old are you Son."

I walked right up to them and stood beside Chris.

"I'm eighteen and I am Not! I repeat, Not your Son! I have a name it's Billy and you know me, you live next door to my parents."

"Sorry thought you were an underaged person and Mr. Jacob's here was keeping you here against your will."

I laughed at his comment.

"Are you kidding me right now? We should charge you with false accusations against a law abiding citizen of this town, this is a stand up man, he would never break the law in any way shape or form."

Chris looked at me a tear running down his cheek, I wiped away the tear and leaned in and kissed him on the mouth, they both took a step back and gasped.

"What's wrong officers, never saw two men kiss before? Get to hell out of this man's house before I do call a lawyer. Go next door and tell that old lady to mind her own business or she will be charged with violating this man's privacy and mine."

They both stood there, not sure what to say or what to do with what I had just told them.

"Go! get the hell out of here before you make me mad, and make sure you go talk to her or I will, and if she calls again tell her I will come by and have a nice little chat with her face to face."

I opened the door and basically pushed them out, they both were speechless, they went next door and suggested she not call again as the young man next door planned to call a lawyer and come by and visit her if she did. She did not know what to say or do, she kind of covered herself up like I would come over and violate her in some way.

Chris was in tears when they left, I pulled him in and held him to me, I would protect him from the ass hats in this town from now on, these bullies would not push my man around anymore.

"It's okay Babe they won't bother us again I can guarantee that, my Dad has a very influential lawyer friend and I will get him to give the chief of police a call to leave you and I alone."

"This kind of thing has been going on for years now Billy, I never stood up to them as I felt alone and worried about how they would react if I did."

"With me at your side you will not have to worry about any of these town people picking on you anymore."

Once Chris was calmed down he and I sat poolside, I went and jumped in the pool to see if miss nosey pants was still watching us, the curtains moved her ugly face in the window. She clearly had not gotten the message, I picked up the phone and called the police.

I explained what had happened and that Chris's neighbor watched everything he and I did in his backyard. They sent a car over to talk to her once again, they told her that if she did not stop she could be charged.

She really had no fear of me it seems or the police, but then again she did not know me, I waited a half hour then jumped in the pool. She of course pulled the curtains to see the activity, I got out of the pool and walked right over to her house soaking wet.

I did not knock I pounded on that door, she came to the door red faced and angry, when she opened the door I pushed my way in, pushing her backwards to scare her. I stood directly in front of her, her back to the wall, I told her if she even looked at me or Chris when we were outside I would end her, and no one would miss her, I turned and walked out, back to Chris's house.

"Pretty sure she will not be bothering us ever again ever, I put the fear in her, but we will test it out."

I pulled my shorts off and dove in the pool, I went and sat on the far side of the pool so she had a perfect view of my cock and balls. I laid back naked, Chris swam to me and he too was naked, he and I took each others cocks and sucked them. We sixty nine on the edge of the pool, if she was watching she got the full show.

He and I blasted each other with a massive amount of cum, we lay there naked sunning ourselves. Chris got on top of me and we kissed, we lay there in the sun kissing and making out. The curtains did not move once cause I would go there naked and teach her to keep her eyes in her own yard.

Chris and I had dinner, I called Dad and asked that his lawyer friend call the chief and Miss nosey pants next door to tell them to leave Chris and I alone or we would file charges against them. Dad told me the police had come to their home to verify that it was okay for their son to be at that man's home and that he was indeed eighteen.

Dad gave them a piece of his mind, like he did not know where his son was and who he was with, he warned them not to come back to his door unless it was an emergency. Dad called his lawyer and he called the chief to straighten it all out, the woman next door would be charged if she did violate our privacy ever again.