Group Addition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking more control, he roughly gripped the cheeks of her ass with both hands and plunged deeply inside her. Then he paused. His fingers found the release lever on the handcuffs. One wrist fell free. With the cuffs still dangling from the other wrist, Meghan dragged her arms from behind her back.

"Here's what you're going to do," he commanded. "You're going to use your fingers to rub your clit."

Even though he was still motionless, she complied immediately.

"This condom is coming off and I'm going to come inside you," he said sternly.

There wasn't a moment of hesitation. "Yes... take it off... I need to feel you squirt deep inside me," she moaned breathlessly.

He smiled and decided to tease her just a bit more. "I need a signal, little girl."

"Green... green... for fuck sake... green," she panted.

He withdrew himself from her and quickly peeled off the condom. He saw her fingers working feverishly as she strummed her clit. He found her opening and thrust himself inside her with one long push and then began pounding her out at a fevered pace. Within seconds, her pussy began to convulse and quiver. Additional juices flooded from her, seeping down his thighs. Each time his body slammed into hers, it made a loud, wet, slapping sound.

Grant continued to hold on. He tried to imagine each thrust was a sort of punishment for her, even though it was the opposite. Suddenly he felt her hand reaching underneath and grasping for his balls. They were tight against his body. She gripped them and gently squeezed. That was too much for him. Ejaculate exploded from him and spurted deep into her womb. Pulse after pulse released ecstasy. He wondered how much sperm he could generate. He wondered why this release seemed so much more powerful and prolific than any in recent memory.

And then it subsided. She released her grip on him. He remained embedded in her. Unmoving. Breathing hard, but silent. He turned off the vibrator, and slowly pulled it from her rectum. His erection softened. He slipped out of her.

She'd collapsed onto the bed, on her stomach, and was desperately trying to catch her breath. Grant moved to her side and once she felt his presence, she turned and they laid face-to-face and she sensually pressed her body against him. Initially, her romantic gesture caught him off guard, but he quickly recovered. He wrapped his arms around her and she snuggled even tighter up against him. He marveled at how her body molded perfectly to his and how her breasts crushed against his muscled chest.

She romantically kissed his neck and licked just a little sweat off his flesh. "I'm sorry and I need to apologize," she whispered.

Again, she took him by surprise, and he still felt a little standoffish. He was fairly certain where she was going with this, but he wanted to let her continue. "And just what are you sorry for?"

"It's been a long time since I've been intimate with anyone, much less a man, and I just momentarily... you know... lost control."

Her brutal honesty softened him. Yet, he wasn't going to let her off the hook that easily. "There was a point earlier where I was quite unhappy with you," he said, somewhat sternly.

"I know, baby, and I'm sorry," she said sincerely.

Holding this woman, connecting with her on such an intimate level was improving his disposition considerably. "So, it's been a while?" he remarked gently.

She giggled. "Yes, it has. You overwhelmed me; first emotionally at dinner, and then physically, in bed."

"I'm... I'm kind of new at this, being rough," he admitted.

Her eyes widened. "Really?"

For the first time post-coitus, he felt very comfortable around her. "Yes, really." He paused for a moment in reflection. "Was it okay? Was I too rough? he asked tenderly.

She gently kissed his neck and then whispered into his ear. "It was perfect. You were perfect." There were a few moments of comfortable silence, then she continued. "I've never..."

"It's okay, honey. You can tell me."

She thought for a moment in an attempt to find the right words. "I've never let anyone take control of me like that, ever."

He smiled and then moved his thigh between her legs. Wantonly, she opened her legs for him and he gently rubbed his knee against the delicate flesh of her vagina. "Did you like it?"

She let out a little moan. "I loved it, baby."

No woman, not his wife, or any of the women at his office had ever displayed this type of submissive nature for him. More than anything, he was curious and he had to know more.

"What I want to know is, how do you feel?" He breathed the question into her ear. "And, how do you feel about how I made you feel?"

"I felt you were in control," she sighed happily. "But I also felt safe, and you gave me options, choices. You didn't force me to do anything. I felt very comfortable giving myself to you like that."

He still had some lingering doubts. "Are you sure that I wasn't too rough?"

"No, I promise, you weren't. You were perfect, everything was perfect," she cooed.

She gently kissed his chest and he felt her nipples harden which made his cock stir and begin to come back to life. "Well, I should probably get going, big day tomorrow and all."

The look of hurt in her eyes was evident and he was able to maintain his steely gaze for a few seconds until he burst out in laughter. She playfully punched him in the shoulder and then laughed with him. After exchanging a hot little kiss, her eyes seductively met his. "I've never said this to anyone so quickly, but I like you and I'm... you know... into you, Grant."

He smiled. "So, that means you don't want me to leave?"

"It means that I make a great waffle, if you're willing to stick around long enough to find out," she said playfully.

He scooped her into his arms and he rolled her on top of him. Their mouths met and their tongues delicately danced inside each other's mouths. "I need you to make love to me, slowly and gently. Can you do that?" she whispered.

"Yes, I can, honey."

She let out a low, deep moan when his cock pierced the lips of her vagina and sunk deep inside her. "By the way, Jen was right," she moaned. "This is a fuck to remember."

Chapter Four

"Are you telling me you went all bondage on the first date?" Jen hissed with incredulity. "I set you up with my hot friend and you handcuffed her?"

The tall brunette was looming over Grant, as he sat in his cubicle. He stood up to lessen the distance between them, and to keep her from talking too loudly in the office.

"Let's go get a coffee," he responded, as he took her arm. Jennifer twisted away from his guiding hand, but moved toward the door ahead of him.

"Why are you so upset?" He asked, once they were alone and safely inside the empty break room. "Did Meghan complain to you?"

Jen shook her head from side to side. "She said she had a nice time... and thanked me."

"Then what's the problem? You asked how things went down and I told you. I thought you wanted details."

"I did... I do," she said hesitantly. "I guess... I don't know... you never did anything like that with me."

Grant gave her a somber look. "I know exactly what I've done with you. When and where it happened, and how long it lasted."

"Agreed. It was great when it happened and it's too bad it all had to end. I just never thought you were into BDSM."

"I'm not," Grant confessed, "at least I never was before. I'm not sure that's what it was anyway. Do you want to know what happened or do you want me to shut up?"

Jen shrugged. "I guess I want to know."

Grant poured them both a coffee. While his was black, he added two creamers to hers, and stirred it, before handing it over.

"Thanks, G-man," she said, taking a sip. "Always the gentleman. Now, tell me about the kinky sex."

"You were right, Jen, as usual. I was immediately attracted to Meghan. We were comfortable with each other right away."

"I'll say," Jennifer said derisively, "so comfortable you tied her up and..."

"Stop," scolded Grant, "do you want the story or not?"

"Fine. Just hurry up and get to the good part. We won't be alone here for long."

"Dinner was great," he continued. "I really enjoyed our conversation, so the attraction was more than physical. And the next thing I know, she's telling me what you said about giving her a fuck to remember."

"My mistake," Jennifer remarked with a frown, "I shouldn't have let that cat out of the bag... or pussy, if you prefer."

"I'm not complaining. It really moved things along."

"Apparently. The truth is, she needed a good fuck. From a man. She's still stuck on Lisa."

"So I gathered. Anyway, we went back to her place. Both our engines were revved. I was telling her what to do, and we were naked in no time. But then..." he stopped.

"What? You decided it was time to turn into a dungeon master? What?"

He laughed and quickly got serious again. "She just... pissed me off."

"How? Did she make fun of Grant's Ivory Tower?"

"Funny. You have nicknames for everything. I should write them down."

"Shut up and answer the question."

"She used me like an inanimate object. It was like she didn't care if I was in the room. She used me to rub herself off. It was sexy, but it really pissed me off."

"Now you know how women feel. If I got pissed off every time Danny used me like a sex doll, a sperm recepticle..."

"Fine. I'm just telling you how I reacted. I probably overreacted. But I saw some paraphernalia in her drawer, and immediately wanted to put it to use. I figured if she had handcuffs and toys, it wasn't for undercover police work."

"Oh, you're a sharp one."

"So I cuffed her hands behind her back, inserted a vibrator in her ass, and fucked her until I felt less pissed."

Jen's jaw dropped. "That sounds like you raped her."

"Of course not," he explained hurriedly. "I asked for consent along the way. I wasn't so livid that I lost all common sense."

"Meghan approved of everything then?"

"She said no once, to something I wasn't going to do anyway. And she gave me a caution I think. But everything I did to her, she consented to."

"Bareback?"

"Ummm... yes and no."

She cut her eyes at him. "Just what does that mean?"

"I... you know... she wanted me to wrap up and I did... at least it started out that way."

"Oh, you were expecting sex, you brought condoms with you?" she smirked.

"I wasn't expecting sex, and I didn't have any protection with me." He paused for a moment in reflection. "Then, she asked me to use a condom and I did... she had some."

"So, at some point that changed?"

Grant squirmed in his seat, but then quickly regained his composure. "Once I began taking more control, I told her that I was going to take the condom off and she gave me her consent."

Jen looked at him sternly. "You told her?"

"In the moment, it was the right thing to do. I guess you would've had to be there."

There were a few moments of silence while each of them took a sip from their mugs. "And you spent the night with her?"

"Yes, I did. She even made me breakfast the next morning."

She smiled. "Well, she is a good cook."

"Actually, the scrambled eggs were a little runny for my taste, but I'm not complaining," he teased.

She giggled. "It's obvious that she liked you to get that far, so I'm pretty certain she still does. Or are you no longer interested?"

"I am. My reaction took me by surprise. I don't know why I got so ticked, or why I chose to restrain her. I guess...it was about reasserting my control. She took charge and used me, so I wanted to dominate her in return. I felt better, and honestly, she enjoyed what I did to her. Including the spanking."

At that moment, the door opened, and two women walked in.

Jen said hi, and then turned away from them to face Grant and silently mouthed, "SPANKING?!?!" Her eyes widened in amazement.

Grant smiled, nodded, and headed for the door. Jen followed. As they walked down the hall, she continued the conversation in whispers.

"Hard?"

"I was very hard, yes."

"Don't be obtuse, G-man. I meant, did you spank her hard?"

"Left hand prints on the cheeks of her ass and they were... ummm... kinda red."

"Damn. I've swatted my kids a few times. But there's been no spanking in my life... at least not since my dad warmed my bottom."

"That wasn't within the past couple years, was it?"

"Smart ass. The last time I remember, I might have been 10, and he caught me smoking in the garage. It was his hidden pack of Marlboros. He turned me over his knee right next to our Buick, and let me have it."

"Did you learn your lesson?" Grant asked with a smile.

"Sort of. I never smoked again. Not tobacco anyway. Mom came out when she heard me yelping. Told dad I was too old for that kind of treatment."

"I know how saucy you can be," he teased. "Trust me, you're definitely not too old for a good old-fashioned ass warming."

She shot him a radiant smile. "Don't get any ideas, Mister."

Chapter Five

Grant twirled Meghan around on the large dance floor inside the expansive ballroom. She looked passionately into his eyes, lifted the hem of her ruffled dress and then sashayed sexily away from him, spun again, and then moved towards him. He pulled her into his arms and dipped her just as the orchestra stopped playing the rhythmic salsa number. Their eyes met and he righted her. She slipped easily into his arms and they shared a little kiss just as the myriad of other couples on the dance floor began clapping. Grant and Meghan joined in giving the orchestra a round of applause.

She looked at him adoringly. "I haven't danced like this in years," she said while trying to catch her breath.

"It's been quite a while for me too," he said solemnly.

When he and his wife graduated from college, Katie talked him into attending a semi-annual charity fundraiser for an organization that raised money for St. Jude's Children's hospital. They'd actually taken a ballroom dance class together so they could do more than enjoy the extravagant meal and get expensive drinks from the bar. While he loved dancing with Meghan, his mind drifted back to the years that he and Katie had enjoyed dancing to the music and having a fun evening out. Even though she'd passed away three years ago, this evening had brought back many fond memories and complicated his emotions. He'd let Katie go and had definitely moved on with his life, but evenings like this were still a little difficult.

"How about we sit this next song out and I'll get us a drink?" he said.

"Okay, I could use a break too," she said in agreement as the orchestra began playing their next number.

He took her hand and escorted her back to their table and then went to the bar. Once he got two Margaritas, he began walking back towards where she was sitting. He couldn't help but notice the way she studied his every move. Over the past three months they'd spent a lot of time together since their first passionate evening. She loved that he was willing to spend three and sometimes four nights a week at her house. She loved cooking for him, taking care of him, and both of them felt their relationship deepening with each passing day they spent together.

Once he reached the table and took his seat, she romantically slid her chair next to his. "I hope this drink isn't as strong as the last," he said.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were trying to get me drunk," she teased, after taking a sip.

"I've seen you drunk and trust me, it's not a bad thing," he quipped.

She giggled. "That was only once, but I did get a little carried away," she said shyly.

"You were insatiable and I loved it."

A little blush broke over her face. "You just seem to bring that out in me, honey," she said sexily.

That evening had been an interesting one for both of them. They'd gone out to dinner, she'd done a few too many tequila shots, and when they'd got home and retired to her bedroom, she'd asked him to restrain her to the bed and spank her with a paddle that she'd bought the day before. At first, he flatly refused because he thought the alcohol was clouding her judgment. He didn't want to do something that she would regret when sober. However, like most beautiful women, she had a way of getting everything she wanted from him. Sexually, anyway. In the end, it was a mind-blowingly good night for both of them.

As the orchestra played a soulful rendition of an old Miles Davis classic, she romantically rubbed his thigh. "So, when are you going to let me spend the night at your house?"

She had been to his place, but only once. He'd strategically taken her there when his roommates were out at the mall, clothes shopping, on a rainy Saturday afternoon. However, she was correct, she'd never stayed over, and it was for obvious reasons.

"I like your house a whole lot better, we have much more privacy there."

"It feels like you're trying to hide me away from the world," she teased.

He laughed. "Not at all. I've never been more proud to be seen with anyone in my whole life."

He basked in the warmth of her appreciative smile before continuing. "But my roommates tend to get a little crazy at times." He thought for a moment. "The walls aren't exactly soundproof, you know? Some nights it's like I'm trying to sleep while a porn movie is blasting through the speakers."

She seductively bit her lip. "You can really hear them having sex?"

He laughed. "Yeah, I can. Neither of them is shy and trust me, they don't have an ounce of shame. I'm surprised that some of my neighbors haven't called the police, to be honest."

"They're happy and in love... being exuberant in bed isn't a bad thing," she quipped.

"I'm glad they're happy, but being awakened at two in the morning by a woman who's screaming 'put your fist deeper inside me' isn't a fun experience," he joked.

Meagan was now squirming in seat. "Get out, you've really heard that?"

He sighed. "I've heard worse than that, it's like living on lesbian sorority row. Getting eight hours of interrupted sleep at your place is something that I've come to enjoy."

"And I just thought you liked making love to me, now I see how you are," she said playfully.

He leaned in and they shared a slow, passionate kiss. "I kinda like making love to you too," he said slyly.

They took a sip of their drinks and enjoyed a few moments of comfortable silence while listening to the orchestra and watching the other couples dance out on the floor. He loved the way her beautiful green eyes sparkled as she tracked the couples. Then, she caught him staring. "Just what are you looking at?" she said whimsically.

He reached out and gently rubbed her exposed thigh. "I'm looking at the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

The sincerity of his words melted her heart. "It's been a long time since I've... you know... since I've been this happy," she whispered.

There had been something on his mind for the past week, a subject that he'd been reluctant to broach with her, until now. "Do you miss it?"

"Miss what?"

"Do you miss her, do you miss Lisa?"

There were a few seconds of silence as she contemplated her answer. "Sometimes." She thought for a moment. "She was very special to me, Grant, and for a while, I thought she was the one. But now, I realize she wasn't."

He smiled as he listened to her words.

"That person is you, you're the one I'm supposed to be with," she said lovingly.

"I... I have those same feelings for you, Meghan," his voice cracking slightly. He reached for her hand, gently squeezed it, and they shared a romantic kiss. "I'm not sure that I want to know the answer to this next question," he said, as a little smile broke over his face. "But do you miss being with her?"

She thought for a moment. "Yes, to be honest, sometimes I miss it," she admitted. "But it's nothing I need, okay? I have you, and that's enough."