Group Addition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire and Bethany stood up from between Meghan's legs. The lewd grin on B's face made him smile back. The two women embraced. Their mouths, glistening with Meghan's juices, joined in a romantic kiss.

"How do you feel, baby?" Grant asked gently.

Meghan sighed. Her head lolled against his chest.

"I feel... incredible."

She craned her neck to be able to look in his eyes.

"Thank you," she said sincerely, "Thank you for letting me have this experience."

"As a guy surrounded by three women, I should be the one thanking you."

"True," she replied with a smile. "I never thought I'd be able to experience this again, after Lisa, I mean." She paused for a moment. "Do you know what that means to me?"

He grinned. "Yeah, I think I do."

"Do you know that I love you more than anything?"

"I do, and I love you too, baby. I love you enough to not be threatened by your bisexuality if this is something you need."

Meghan paused before responding hesitantly, "I... I... think it is. Not as much as I need you... but it's something I need."

"Then it's yours," he said reflectively. "I'd do anything for you, Meghan."

"We have needs too," Bethany said, inserting herself into the conversation. "Claire and I love each other... but occasionally, sharing a nice big cock is a lot of fun."

"Yes," Claire added, "we love Grant, and a good man is hard to find."

"And a hard man is good to find," quipped Meghan.

They all laughed.

"So, if you don't mind," B continued, "it seems like we could have a mutually beneficial relationship. That is, if you're okay with letting your boyfriend join our little circle of satisfaction... completely."

Grant held his breath.

Meghan looked at him and smiled. It was a smile that made him feel whole. Whatever happened, he wanted to spend the rest of his life with this woman. Nothing else mattered. He would give her anything.

Meghan glanced back at the two women, and then a big smile broke over her face. "I think from time to time, I'd be willing to share my man with you,"

Giddiness descended on the group as they looked at each other. Grant and Meghan sat entangled on the bed. Claire and Bethany stood before them, holding each other. The four were so close that their legs touched.

"I have lots of needs," admitted Bethany, "but first, I need a shower."

"And I need a bigger bed," said Grant.