Group Addition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethany pulled Meghan's face toward hers and gave her an open-mouthed kiss. Claire satisfied herself momentarily by attending to Meghan's nipples. Stroking each in turn. Then the two women began to alternate kissing Meghan. She clearly enjoyed the attention. Her eyes stayed open, as she gazed back at whichever woman was kissing her at the time. When she turned toward Claire, her eyes flickered over to Grant. She gave him a questioning look. He simply smiled and nodded his head, letting her know that he approved of everything that was happening.

He reached under the sheet to adjust his erection. It was so stiff, it felt almost detached from his body. He wiped away the pre-cum that drizzled down the shaft. He wanted to stroke himself, but it would be like trying to hold a bottle rocket with a lit fuse. It could go off at any moment.

Grant watched the hands of his two friends explore his lover's body as they took turns kissing her. Their fingers cupped her breasts, teased her nipples, touched her belly, ran down her hips and outer thighs. Meghan soaked it all in. She touched the two women everywhere that was in reach. Rubbing breasts, gripping thighs, tangling fingers through hair to press their mouths together. Grant could see Meghan part her legs, and soon both women were caressing her inner thighs. Meghan groaned, and spread her legs further apart.

"Honey, your pussy is so wet," whispered Bethany. "My fingers aren't even in you yet."

Meghan's response was indicipherable, only little moans and gasps could be heard.

"I feel it too," Claire added, "it looks like a beautiful flower, just after a rain. I can't wait to taste you," she said huskily.

"Me first," exclaimed Bethany. Lasciviously, she touched her middle finger to the mound between Meghan's legs. Meghan shivered as the finger pushed between the folds of sensitive flesh. Slowly and deliberately, Bethany brought her wet middle finger to her own mouth and pushed it between her lips.

"Mmmm," she murmured, "you're delicious."

"I want more," Meghan whispered. "Give me more... please," she begged.

Bethany giggled. "Oh, you're our demanding little girl now?" Bethany teased. "Spread her legs wider Claire," she said. "You'd better get ready, girl, because we're going to finger you, until you can't stand it anymore." Meghan shivered in anticipation.

Sandwiched between the women, Meghan's legs opened to allow two sets of hands to explore the wet sexual swamp they'd created. They stroked her outer lips, teasing and tantalizing the helpless beauty. Their fingers moved closer and closer to the center of her sex. As Meghan cried out in ecstacy, Bethany began to rub her clitoris while Claire slowly inserted two fingers into the sopping vagina. She moved them in and out in gentle rhythm, matching Bethany's movements.

"Oh, God... Oh, God," Meg moaned in pleasure. There was a light film of sweat on her body and her long, wet blonde hair was now a tangled, disheveled mess. She started pinching and pulling her nipples and began moving her hips forward in an attempt to get Claire's fingers deeper inside her.

Grant was mesmerized by the sight of the two women ravishing his love. Knowing just how and where and when to touch Meghan had her quickly climbing toward release. Grant felt so unnecessary, that he truly wondered if he would get to play a part in this incredible scene.

Claire added a third finger as she thrust more deeply into Meghan's wet opening. Bethany continued her ministrations on her clit and then pushed Meg's hand away from her breast and replaced it with her mouth, sucking and gently biting her hard nipple. The three bodies pressed and entwined together. Claire covered Meghan's mouth with her own, the invasion of her tongue matching the force of her fingers.

Ecstasy overtook Meghan's body. Claire and Bethany held onto her tightly as she bucked and writhed in orgasm. The friends waited for Meghan to return to earth. Her eyes were closed and her breath was shallow and ragged as she attempted to get her wits back about her. She'd never experienced anything like this and she savored the pleasure both of the other women had given her.

"Oh my God, are you two trying to kill me?" Meghan said through little sips of breath.

The other two women laughed in unison. "We're not, but I don't think it would be a bad way to go," Claire teased.

"We're not done yet, girl," Bethany announced. "I want to watch you with Claire. She's the best lover I've ever had and I could stay between her long legs all day. I'm sure Grant would agree." Grant broke into a little smile when his name was mentioned. Up until that point, he was fairly certain that the women had forgotten about him entirely. Bethany continued, "I want to watch you lick her. You like pussy, don't you Meg?" It wasn't really a question.

A little blush broke over Meghan's face. "Yes, I do," whispered. Then she licked her lips with anticipation.

"There's one more thing," added Bethany. "We've left poor Grant out of the fun so far, but I've got plans for him too. But before we do that, I want to ask if you'll let me borrow him for a bit."

Meg's eyes widened. "Do you want him to... you know... have sex with you?"

"Well, not that I wouldn't mind, but we're not going there, at least not now. No, what I want is to lay beside Claire while you're between her legs. I want to hold her hand and see her face while you lick her pussy. And while that's happening, I want Grant's head between my legs. For a man, he's pretty good at giving oral sex. Are you okay with that Meg?"

"Don't I get a vote in all this?" Grant asked indignantly.

"What are you gonna say?" scoffed Claire, "no?"

"I guess not," he said sheepishly, "but only if it's okay with you, Meg."

Meghan nodded enthusiastically. In no time, Bethany and Claire lay side by side where Grant and Meghan had once been. Naked Grant embraced naked Meghan. His stiffness kept their hips several inches apart. He kissed her, realizing that the next thing her lips touched would be Claire's pussy.

"Are you ready sweetheart?" he asked. "I've never done anything quite like this before."

"Me either," she said with a smile that made his heart leap. "But I've wanted this from the moment I saw her," she said sexily.

And with that, she climbed back onto the bed, positioning herself between Claire's beautiful long legs. The golden triangle of her pubic hair, glistened with readiness. Grant followed suit, matching her movements, except in front of Bethany. The two women held hands and kissed as the other couple got into position. Grant took the opportunity to speak to Meghan one more time.

"I love you, Meg. Don't ever doubt it."

"Despite how it looks at the moment, I love you too," she replied, "and with all my heart."

Moments later, Grant's face was buried in Bethany's pussy. His deep affection for this girl, 30 years his junior, was almost parental. His physical attraction to her was far from fatherly. From their earliest encounters, Bethany had always been the one directing the action. Tonight was no exception. In the office, Grant was usually the one who was in charge. But when it came to sex, he willingly followed Bethany's plans, and it had always turned out well. Even though it had been a while since they were last intimate, they had fucked and sucked so much in the past, everything seemed familiar.

Grant tried to catch glimpses of Meghan, but his view was blocked by the legs of both women. From the moans he heard, all seemed to be going well. He devoted all his attention to pleasing Bethany. His tongue probed and prodded, searching for every way to satisfy her desire. Her free hand gripped his hair, and guided him in his efforts. He stretched one arm upward, feeling her tight body along the way. Reaching her breasts, he caressed and pulled and fondled. His other arm remained between her legs, allowing his fingers to join his mouth. As they slipped in and out of her opening, it practically gushed with her juices, which began coating his face.

He could hear Claire vocalizing her pleasure.

"Is Meg making you feel good, my love?" asked Bethany.

"She's... she's... oh my god!" screamed Claire, "she's gonna make me cum so hard. I'm gonna squirt all over her beautiful face!"

Grant felt this was the moment to up the action. He withdrew his fingers from B's pussy. Then he tried to insert his slick middle finger into her asshole. It was tight and white hot, and resistant to his effort. But coated with her secretions, and paired with his persistence, the puckered muscle soon opened and allowed him entry. As he wiggled it further into her rectum, her screams joined Claire's.

"Grant's tongue is in my pussy and his finger is in my ass! Holy shit! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuck!!!"

Her hand pushed his head tightly into her sex, and her legs pressed against both sides of him, as her hips bucked uncontrollably. When she released him, Grant sat up in time to see Meghan's face emerge from between Claire's legs. Her lips and chin were wet with secretions. Her blonde curls were tangled and matted. Yet he could still state this fact...

"You've never looked more beautiful."

"Thank you, my darling," she replied, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"We all need some hydration," announced Claire, "especially because, if I know B, we're not done yet."

"You know me so well, dear. I do have something in mind."

"I'll go get us some bottles of water," volunteered Grant. "And Bethany, while I'm gone, you can bring out the spreadsheets and diagrams for whatever it is you have planned," he cracked.

Grant felt a little strange walking through his house buck naked, and with an erection that would not go away. His balls ached for release. It had taken a lot to keep his mind occupied, so that there was no ejaculation before it was time. The fact that he and Meghan had sex in the shower before all this started, was what kept him in check. Three gorgeous, naked women having sex in the same bed would break any mortal man.

He grabbed four large bottles of water from the refrigerator, and found a tray to carry them on.

Re-entering the room, he served each of the women. They eagerly grabbed a bottle each. Grant didn't realize how thirsty he was until he took the first sip. In seconds, he guzzled the entire bottle. Placing the empty on his dresser, he turned back to the women.

"So what's the plan? Whatever it is, I hope I'm included. I love watching, but little Grant is getting impatient."

Bethany took another sip of water before responding. "Don't worry, G-man. You're gonna get your rocks off this time. Meg has already agreed."

Grant looked over at Meghan, and she nodded in agreement and flashed him the smile he loved so much.

"This is going to be a night of some firsts," added Claire.

Grant's eyebrows raised in surprise. He couldn't imagine what hadn't yet happened between the four of them.

"You need to know," explained Bethany, "there's nothing sexier than seeing a beautiful woman with her legs splayed open..."

"I'd have to agree with you there," Grant teased.

"Just listen," scolded Clair goodnaturedly.

"A beautiful woman," continued Bethany, "with her pussy completely exposed to view. Open, ready, and waiting to be enjoyed... while at the same time having a cock in her ass."

Grant's eyes widened. He felt a little puzzled about how this would play out between the four of them. Seeing the look on his face, Meghan jumped in.

"Tell him the rest, B!"

"G-man, your beautiful girlfriend is going to experience two firsts. You're going to have anal sex with her, and while you do, we're going to lick her pussy."

This was new and different. His experience with anal sex was not extensive to begin with. Since the first time he'd inserted a vibrator in Meghan's asshole while fucking her pussy, he'd not come close to anything like that with her. But clearly, it was something Meghan wanted.

Bethany pushed him back to the bed.

"You can sit on the edge. I'll prop some pillows behind you in case you need them."

Grant sat down as Meghan stood in front of him.

"Meghan, you bend over," Claire directed, "I'm going to get you ready." Obediently, she bent over the bed next to Grant. She continued, "You got some lube, G-man?"

"Ummm... yeah, top drawer of the nightstand," he responded.

Claire walked over, retrieved a small tube of Astroglide, and returned to the couple. "So, when did you think you'd be needing this? she teased, as she held up the little tube.

Grant blushed. "Hey, I'm a boy scout, be prepared, right?"

The three women giggled, then things got more serious. Claire opened the tube and squirted a large dollop of lube onto Meghan's asshole. Her body shivered when her tight, puckered little hole came into contact with the cool, crisp liquid. Slowly and carefully, she began pushing the fluid into her asshole with a single finger. "Yeah, that feels really good," she cooed.

Once her finger was moving in and out with relative ease, Clair spoke. "You ready for another finger, honey?"

"Yeah, give me another," she said gamely. When Claire eased a second finger into her tight opening, her body visibly tensed and her breathing became shallow and ragged. "Just like that, girl, nice and slow," Meghan whispered. Methodically, Claire eased her fingers in deeper, and after about a minute, both digits were moving freely in and out of the tight orifice. "Okay, I'm ready, let's do this," she announced.

Just as Grant was about to move into position, Bethany stopped him. "I'm going to give you some natural lube first," Without waiting for a reply, she wrapped her lips around his stiffness. She moved up and down his shaft, deep throating, and covering him with saliva. He'd always had really good control, but because of Bethany's expert ministrations, she quickly took him right to the edge, something that wasn't lost on Meghan.

"You'd better stop, B," she warned, "he's gonna pop in your mouth in about two seconds." Instantly, Bethany let Grant's cock slip out of her mouth.

Finishing their respective assignments, the women moved Meghan into position. Grant moved farther back on the bed, allowing space for her to straddle him facing forward. He cradled her bottom as she lowered herself toward his waiting member. He felt multiple hands grip him and guide him toward Meghan's anus.

The lube and saliva combined to allow the bulbous, swollen head of his cock to push into the puckering aperture. Meghan let out a groan, somewhere between pain and pleasure. She rocked upward slightly, and then settled back down, taking him just a bit deeper. With his arms he raised her again, and then back down, penetrating her rectum a little more deeply. "God, that's big," she moaned.

He saw Bethany bend over between Meghan's legs, heard her spit, and felt it hit his shaft. Before he could speak, she did it again. This was weirdly erotic and intimate. With his help, Meghan continued to raise and lower herself on him. His cock was so tightly sheathed inside her, it felt as if it was cutting off blood flow. At the same time, he was as hard as he had ever been.

Finally, Meghan bottomed out. Her ass cheeks rested on his pubic bone. His balls were dripping with lube, saliva, and juices, and they were exposed to the view of the two women in front of him. He felt vulnerable, yet powerful. More than anything, he felt as if he would explode.

With Meghan impaled on his cock, Bethany and Claire knelt between both their legs. It was at this moment that Grant wished he had installed some cameras in the bedroom. This hedonistic scene would live in his memory for the rest of his life, but it would have been incredibly sexy for him to relive this moment together with his girlfriend, once they were alone.

"I've never felt so full," Meghan hissed. "It feels like you're deep in my stomach, baby."

Grant put his hands on her hips and began slowly rocking her up and down. The other women didn't miss a beat. Claire began kneading Meghan's breasts and then pinching and pulling her nipples while Bethany got on her belly and started licking and sucking on her clit.

Every which way Grant looked was amazing. Sweat glistened from Meghan's body, which was joined to his in the most intimate way imaginable. His eyes settled on the space where his erection disappeared into her incredible ass. His hands steadied her, not wanting her to move again quite yet. He could hear sounds of tongues and fingers at work on his lover's body.

Much of what was directly in front of him was blocked by Meghan. But Grant found an even better view. The four of them were positioned perfectly in front of the full length mirror next to his dresser. It was one of the items he kept that belonged to Katie. Never could he have imagined that the mirror his late wife loved, and dressed in front of every day, would be used in such a lascivious way.

The nearest objects in view were the bottoms of his housemates. They were both kneeling between Meghan's legs, with a rearview of their sopping pussies reflected in the mirror. Claire's longer legs made her most visible. He could see her own fingers exploring her dripping mound as she joined Bethany in orally satisfying Grant's girlfriend.

What Grant noticed next were Meghan's legs. They were spread far apart in the air, leaving herself wide open to all that B and Claire were doing. But Meghan's feet weren't resting on the bed. The naked soles of her feet were pointed directly at the mirror. He watched her toes curl and uncurl. It seemed sweetly innocent and wantonly erotic at the same time.

Something inside him came undone. The woman he loved had the starring role in this show. She was the center of attention. And with all that gorgeous female flesh exposed to his view, it was her bare feet that became too much to handle.

"Oh my fucking God!" he yelled. "I'm gonna cum in..."

WIthout another word, his hands, which were cupped under Meghan's ass, hoisted her upward. Three inches of his cock were unsheathed from its ferociously tight and feverishly hot resting place. A second later, he released her weight back down again as he simultaneously thrust upward into her narrow passage. Then his muscled arms effortlessly heaved her upward a second time. And when he released her again, and she bottomed out on his shaft, the orgasmic explosions began.

Grant's vision went black and his ears were ringing. It was as if someone had smacked his head with a billy club, only without the pain. For a few seconds, he could see nothing, but could only hear the moans of the women, and feel the pent up ejaculate leaving his body.

His cocked pulsed into Meghan's anal cavity. The noises that were being made by the other women were almost entirely drowned out as his ecstatic lover expressed herself.

"Pump me full of your semen, baby! Fill my ass with your cum!"

Grant couldn't respond. He felt almost senseless.

"Oh my GOD!" Meghan yelled, "They're licking... my... there are two mouths... on my pussy..."

She gasped and held her breath. Impossibly, her grip on his still hard cock seemed to increase. She was squeezing every drop from him. As his vision began to clear, he watched Meghan's face in the mirror. Her features contorted with passion, as she teetered on the edge of the mountain they had climbed together.

"Cum for us, baby," he heard Claire whisper, before returning her mouth to the task of extracting pleasure from Meghan's quivering body.

And she did. The sheen of perspiration on Meghan's skin combined with the shudder of climax, nearly wrenched her from his grasp. But Grant held on as waves of passion crashed over her. She slumped against his body, her desire spent. He held her tightly and felt her rapid heartbeat through his member still embedded in her rectum. He too was spent, but still hard enough to remain intimately connected.