Group Addition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing she needed, he thought, but something she loved and missed and would do again in a heartbeat if the opportunity presented itself. "So you'd really like to stay over and... you know... meet my roommates?"

Her eyes lit up. "Of course I would. Jen told me they're really sweet, I'd love to meet them."

He squeezed her thigh which sent little shivers through her body. "Okay, I'll see what I can do then."

Chapter Six

"Jen said you were pretty, and Grant said you were beautiful, turns out they were both underselling you," stated Bethany, as she filled Meghan's wine glass. "The fact is, you are drop dead gorgeous!"

Meghan blushed. "That's sweet of you to say."

"I agree," Claire added, "we're so glad Grant finally allowed us to meet you. We're very protective of this guy. He deserves the best... and it looks like he got it with you."

"You guys are too kind," objected Meghan, "he adores the two of you, and Jen. So thanks for adding me to the group."

Meghan's meeting with Claire and Bethany had just begun, but was going well. The four of them together in Grant's house was a first. With Claire and B both living with him and contributing rent, it really wasn't just his house anymore. Still, he had delayed bringing Meghan into the mix until now, and he wasn't entirely sure why.

Perhaps he had been worried about his two roomies accepting Meghan. After all, he had been sexually active with both of them in the past. Separately and in a group. And even though the two women were now a couple, it felt odd to bring another woman into their midst.

Deep down, he wondered if a tiny part of him was concerned about Meghan's bisexuality. B and Claire were beautiful women in their own right. Could he be worried that he might not be enough for this woman he cared for so deeply? What if seeing Claire and Bethany so happy together, reawakened that longing in Meghan? What if that part of her sexuality became an insurmountable obstacle to the relationship they were undeniably forming?

Pushing these concerns aside, Grant had finally arranged for this Friday evening gathering. He'd tried to include Jennifer and her husband, but Danny politely refused. On the other hand, Claire and B were more than excited. Both enthusiastically worked together to prepare dinner. The menu was Chicken Cordon Bleu, with balsamic-glazed green beans, Waldorf salad, and lots of wine.

As the meal progressed and the wine flowed, Grant's worries disappeared. There was no awkwardness. Nothing felt more natural than for the four of them to be together, laughing and sharing stories from the past and present.

"From what Grant tells us, the two of you have been out on the dance floor a lot lately," remarked Claire. "What kind of dancing have you been doing?"

"Foxtrot, swing, salsa, and rumba," Meghan answered. "He's actually a lot better than he admits."

"I prefer to slow dance," interjected Grant, "anything that allows me to hold her close and look into her eyes."

"I feel like dancing now," Bethany said as she grabbed her phone. "Let's do it!" A moment later, the Sonos sound system was playing Adele's "Make You Feel My Love" from speakers throughout the house.

Bethany took Claire's hand and pulled the taller woman to her feet. The statuesque blonde smiled as she took the lead with her young partner.

"Come on you two," coaxed Bethany, "I want to see how you move."

Soon, the two couples were swaying to the music. Entwined together, Grant held Meghan closely. They moved as one. He inhaled her scent, the fragrance of her hair; he felt the silky smoothness of her skin. It was intoxicating. He glanced at the only other couple in the room. Claire and Bethany were absorbed with each other.

Grant turned his full attention back to Meghan. Since she was 5'8" and wearing heels, he was only slightly taller. The green of her eyes captivated him. He swept a long blonde curl away from her face, and then brushed his lips against her cheek. He felt the warmth of her breath on his ear. It sent shivers up his spine.

He leaned back to gaze at her fully. Her lips were parted and so inviting that he subconsciously licked his in anticipation. The kiss was as familiar as it was thrilling. All that they knew of each other and had experienced together was expressed in that physical act. As the kiss continued, his hands explored her body. Grant felt oblivious to anything else around him, including whatever music was playing. He only sensed Meghan, and how her body responded to his touch.

When he finally broke the kiss, it was only because he had to tell her something. At that moment, the song changed to the husky voiced Norah Jones singing "Come Away with Me." That seemed perfect.

"Meghan," he whispered, "I...uh...I didn't think this would happen for me. Not again... not this soon. But it has. Meghan...I love you."

Meghan stopped moving. Grant couldn't tell if she was surprised, scared, or searching for the right thing to say.

"You don't have to respond or say it back," he added, "I just want you to know how I feel. I won't pressure you, but I want you to know this isn't a casual fling for me. You're the only one I want."

"I'm glad you feel that way," Meghan replied. She took a deep breath and thought for a moment. It was as if she was looking for the right words to respond to him. "I just... you know... I can't replace your wife..."

"I don't want you to," interrupted Grant, "I love you for being you. Katie and I had wonderful years together. But she's gone, and nothing can bring her back. You're not a replacement, you are a gift I don't deserve."

A tear rolled down Meghan's cheek. He tenderly brushed it away, and then kissed her again. He held her close as Norah sang, "and we'll kiss on a mountaintop, come away with me and I'll never stop loving you."

That was when Meghan whispered in his ear. "I love you too, Grant. I've never loved anyone more."

Chapter Seven

Not long after that song ended, the two couples agreed to retire to their separate rooms.

For Meghan's first night at Grant's place, they decided to shower together. They soaped each other's bodies, and enjoyed the sensation of slippery skin-on-skin contact. Grant lathered every inch of her body, caressing her, as if for the first time. Meghan took her turn, spending most of the time between his legs. Grant's cock and balls were covered in suds. One hand rubbed methodically up and down his shaft, as she cradled his balls with the other. Eventually her fingers moved between the cheeks of his ass and explored his puckering anus. She inserted a soap-covered finger inside him, and felt his cock grow even harder.

After a moment of that experience, Grant simply picked her up in his arms and let her wrap her long legs around his waist. She clung to him as he stood under the cascade of warm water. The soap rinsed from their bodies. Grant leveraged Meghan's back against the shower wall, so that the spray of the shower was not in her face. Staring deeply into her eyes, he reached under her, gripped his erection and found the entrance between her legs.

"I want to be in your pussy," he said huskily.

"I want that... I need that... I need to feel you inside me, baby," she whispered.

The tip of his cock pushed between her lips. He savored the feeling for a moment before going deeper. "You're so tight, and hot, and wet," he murmured, pulling out slightly, before thrusting in again.

It was at that moment he realized the other shower was running. He hadn't noticed before. What drew his attention now were the moans coming from the bathroom on the other side of the wall. He could distinguish Bethany's voice. She was clearly enjoying whatever Claire was doing to her. He couldn't help but smile, and wondered if Meghan noticed.

"Oh my God," groaned Meghan suddenly. She lifted her hips and impaled herself on his shaft so forcefully that Grant almost stumbled backward.

"Fuck me, Grant," she yelled, "fuck me hard! Drive that big cock into my wet pussy."

Grant wanted to tell her to lower her voice, but he was too horny to even form the words. With her arms around his neck, Meghan pulled herself up and down on his cock. The sensation of that silken pussy enveloping his swollen member, as water pulsed over their wet and slippery bodies, was too much. Her large wet breasts ground into his chest and he could feel her erect nipples pierce his flesh. He wrapped his arm around her thigh and pulled it up which allowed him to penetrate her even deeper. Between her moans and pants, she was licking, kissing, and gently biting his neck. Because he'd changed the angle, his cock was perfectly caressing her clit and driving her closer to going off the cliff. He wanted this exquisite moment to last forever, but after a couple of minutes, he could no longer hold himself back.

"I'm going to cum in you," he announced.

"Do it, baby," she yelled with abandon, "I want to feel you squirt deep inside of me."

With one final thrust, Grant pushed himself deep into her womb. His cock erupted into her. As rope after rope ejaculated inside her, Meghan orgasmed. Her body began to violently convulse and her world went dark for seconds.

"Oh fuck!" She exclaimed, gasping for air. "Holy fuck... that felt so good, honey."

Grant lowered her to stand on her own two feet, as they continued to hold each other, and catch their breath. The sounds from the other bathroom resumed and for the first time, Meghan heard them.

"Oh my God, is that what I think it is?" she exclaimed in surprise.

At that moment, Claire's voice could be distinctly heard. "Just like that, get that tongue all the way inside me, girl," she screeched.

"Yeah... ummm... it is." He paused for a moment. "I'm sorry, but I did try to warn you, right?"

Then a look of shock broke over Megan's face as a new realization hit her. "I was in no way quiet, if we can hear them do you think they... you know... could hear me?"

He laughed. "I think that's a definite possibility."

She blushed and then smiled. "You could have told me to shut up, you know."

He leaned in and they shared a hot, romantic kiss. "You were perfect and I didn't want to ruin the moment."

The moans and pants were now becoming louder and more pronounced. Then a voice echoed through the walls. "That feels so good, I love it when you put your tongue in my ass," Claire moaned.

Grant was now shaking his head in embarrassment. "I'm sorry, love. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, huh? You see now why your place is so much better than mine."

Meghan heard him, but was listening intently to the goings on in the other bathroom. Slowly, she reached down and began slowly stroking his cock and bringing it back to life. "Listen to them, they're so sexy," she whispered.

He grinned. "Well, they're nothing if not exuberant," he said teasingly.

She just seemed to have that effect on him. He'd never been able to get hard again so quickly with any of the other women he'd been with. His lust for her seemed to know no bounds.

She looked deep into his eyes. "Watch this," she said, while keeping her voice low. His eyes followed her hand as she moved it between her legs. Then she dipped two fingers deep inside her vagina, and slowly moved them in and out. His eyes widened when she brought them up to her lips. They were glistening wet with their combined sereations. Keeping her eyes locked on his, she licked her fingers clean.

"You're sexy as hell, do you know that?" he said huskily.

She chuckled. "I just like the way we taste." The gasping and heaving from the two girls in the other shower seemed to be echoing off the walls. "It is like a porno movie, isn't it?"

"I know, right?" He paused for a moment. "But I have to admit, it is kinda sexy."

She looked seriously into her eyes. "It's very sexy, they're so into each other."

"You're really okay with this? Hearing them like this?"

"Yes, baby, I am," she said lustfully.

"Let's get you cleaned up. Our evening has only just begun."

Chapter Eight

Skin toweled dry, glowing warm from the shower and sexual exertion, Grant crawled into bed beside her. Meghan snuggled up to him, her hand on his muscled chest, her fingers combing his sparse, mostly white chest hair. The white sheet covered the lower half of her body, leaving her full breasts exposed for his viewing pleasure. The circumference of her areolas had enlarged from the heat of the shower, but her nipples were no longer erect. As Meghan nuzzled against his neck, Grant breathed in her clean scent. His hand found its way to her breast, and his touch brought her nipple to life.

"Mmmm, honey," she murmured, "I love how you touch me."

"All of me loves all of you," he replied. "In fact, I find it hard to believe that I'm in bed with a woman this beautiful, I feel so fortunate to have found you."

Her hand slid down his chest, under the sheet, until she found his half erect penis.

"I find it not quite as hard," she quipped.

He chuckled. "That will change quickly."

That was when the bedroom door opened.

"Hey, you two," Bethany chirped, "sorry to barge in."

Grant bolted upright in bed. Meghan clutched at the sheet in an attempt to cover her breasts.

"What happened to knocking?" Grant said sternly, his brow furrowed.

Instead of apologizing, Bethany actually stepped into the room, with Claire behind her. Bethany was scantily clad in a sheer mesh black lingerie set. Grant could see her nipples from across the room. Claire had on a red baby doll that accentuated her already long, beautiful legs.

"Don't be silly, G-man," retorted Bethany, "there are no secrets between us, are there Claire?"

"None," said the smiling blonde, "we've seen and done it all together... multiple times."

Grant was relieved that he and Meghan had 'that talk' about a month into their relationship where each of them shared their complete sexual histories. Claire and Bethany knew this, but it made him uncomfortable to have them talk about it in front of the woman he loved. He hoped their boldness wouldn't shock Meghan.

Grant sputtered, "Yes... but not... not..."

"But not Meghan," said Claire, completing the sentence.

"We hope you don't mind, Meghan," continued Bethany. "We realized that you could probably hear what we were doing, since we could hear both of you. Honestly, it felt like we were all in the same room together already."

"Listening to you enjoy each other really got my juices flowing," Claire added. "We know what a good lover Grant is, don't we B?"

"Yes we do," nodded Bethany, moving closer to Meghan's side of the bed. "Did we bother you at all, dear?"

"Ummm... I... no... you'd... I think..." stammered Meghan.

Without prompting, Bethany sat on the edge of the bed, facing the flustered couple. The mesh material did nothing to hide her breasts. Grant could even see the tuft of hair between her legs, as she curled one leg on the bed. He was immediately rock hard. Claire took that opportunity to crawl up on the end of the bed. She sat on her knees, poised between the legs of the two lovers. Grant's attention was drawn to the expanse of glorious flesh now revealed, as the baby doll rode up Claire's thighs.

"Hey, you two," Grant's tone was anything but forceful. He looked at Meghan, trying to gauge her reaction. Meghan's eyes were as wide as saucers. She had stopped trying to cover herself with the sheet, leaving her bare breasts exposed. "Are you... umm... okay, honey?"

"Of course she's okay, G-man," scolded Claire, "she's an adult. She can make up her own mind, can't you Meghan?"

Meghan nodded slowly in affirmation. Grant said nothing.

"Claire and I want to join you tonight. We think we should all be together."

"You're so sexy," Claire admitted, looking at Meghan. "B and I have been drooling over you all night. Hope you aren't... you know... offended."

A little blush broke over Meghan's face. "I'm... ummm... I'm flattered," she said, finding her voice. A myriad of thoughts were spinning through her head and she desperately tried to focus. "Both of you are gorgeous," she whispered, "and Grant has nothing but good things to say, and I see why."

Claire giggled. "He always complains that we're too loud when we have sex, but... you know... old guys are like that."

Grant rolled his eyes as the women had a laugh at his expense. Truth be told, he didn't mind her little joke and he loved how easily Meghan was getting along with his roommates.

"So what has he told you?" questioned Bethany.

"You are both different, but each wonderful in your own way," Meghan replied with a sly smile. "Obviously, there are physical differences. Claire is the brilliant, beautiful, blonde Amazon, and a little more reserved than the brash, young, lovely cheerleader you seem to be."

"I'll allow it," Bethany retorted. And without hesitation, leaned in and kissed Meghan on the lips. Meghan didn't hesitate to return the kiss.

"My turn," exclaimed Claire, as she scooted between Grant and Meghan. The two intruders now bracketed her. Bethany ended the kiss, allowing Claire her opportunity. As the two blondes began sensuously making out, Bethany winked at Grant, and with a smile, bent down and licked Meghan's breast. The newcomer to the group made a sound that was smothered by Claire's kisses. This spurred Bethany to lavish her attention on the golden orb. She sucked the nipple into her mouth, and gently pulled it with her teeth. Meghan began to writhe on the bed. The mouths of the two blondes seemed to be trying to devour each other.

Feeling left out, Grant watched, but didn't touch. With Claire squeezed between him and Meghan, her ass was pushing against his thigh. The baby doll wasn't covering much, and he could see a glimpse of the red thong that disappeared between Claire's amazing ass. He longed to pull aside the panties and insert his rock hard erection, but he didn't want to overstep until he knew what was permissible. When he looked at Meghan, she was lost in the moment. The other women's hands were roaming up and down her body and they were each taking turns passionately kissing her. He knew she loved everything they were doing and he realized that he wasn't the least bit upset that she was oblivious to him.

Bethany stood up, unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. She pulled down her sexy black panties, keeping her eyes on the two women. Then, ever the director, Bethany issued a command.

"Meghan, I want you to strip Claire naked. I want you to see how sexy and beautiful she is."

Meghan didn't hesitate. She obediently helped Claire remove the baby doll. Claire raised to her knees to give space for Meghan to slide the red thong down her tan thighs. Grant could see that the crotch was soaked.

"Now Claire," Bethany continued, "I want to see all of Meghan too."

Claire grasped the sheet that covered the lower half of Meghan's body, and pulled it aside. Grant remained half covered on his side of the bed, still an observer.

"Look at her beautiful, bald pussy, Claire. She shaved it just for us."

Grant didn't try to contradict B's claim. He had experienced the delectable flesh between Meghan's legs numerous times in their months together. Being with Meghan was the first time he'd encountered a completely hairless pubic mound. He was enthralled. It made him want to eat her out for hours.

Bethany lay on the bed beside Meghan, with Claire opposite.

"Do you like us Meghan?" Bethany asked. "Will you let us make you happy?"

Meghan's eyes traveled up and down Bethany's body.

"Yes," she whispered, "you're both so beautiful... I've never been with two women before."

"Just relax, honey," said Claire, fondling the breast nearest her. "We're going to have a lot of fun."