Group Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grant signaled the server for more drinks. Issa ordered a martini.

"This is quite a bawdy group. My kind of people," Issa said with a smile.

The girls all introduced themselves. They regaled Issa with the saga of Grant's dating profile and pic. They also explained bass boat boy. When they were done, Issa asked, "So what's the rest of your story, Grant?"

Grant was as brief as possible. Highlighting positives and avoiding negatives, he tried to quickly pivot the question back to Issa, but she resisted. Turning to the other women, she asked for more detail.

"Men like to summarize," said Issa. "I need a little more of the facets, feelings, and specifics. Fill in the blanks girls."

They did, sharing observations about Grant that he didn't even realize about himself. Jennifer and Claire described his care for Katie, and grief over her loss. They ended with the dating profile escapades, which helped lighten the mood.

Issa nodded throughout, smiling at Grant. Then it was her turn.

She was originally "Marissa," but after the divorce, she took off the "Ma." A son in college. A miniature schnauzer at home. Head of human resources at a small company. Her divorce was two years in the past, but a foregone conclusion for several years before that. Her ex was obsessed with two things. His business and his golf game. Issa had been third or fourth on the list for years, and kept slipping lower. They had sex, but not intimacy. He met a young woman on the links who was looking for a Sugar Daddy, and he eagerly complied. The divorce settlement left Issa with the house, a car, and a decent nest egg. She still needed to work, enjoyed what she did, but also took frequent vacations. She described a recent trip to Cabo, and how she'd lost her bikini top in the waves.

Grant watched her hands as they illustrated each word. She touched his arm a couple times. He watched her eyes as they moved from person to person around the table. He dropped his gaze down her neck, to her breasts, then quickly back up to her face. When she looked away, he glanced down her left thigh to where her skirt ended. Then he ogled what he could see of her generous ass enveloped by the chair.

"And that's how I made a million dollars with OnlyFans."

The words hung in the air for a second. Just as Grant took them in, the women laughed hysterically.

"Oh, I um, I uh," he stuttered apologetically. "I was just lost there for a second. But I was listening."

He had zoned out. Issa's non-sequitur had caught him. Grant looked around at the faces of the four women, wondering what to say. The second before, he had been fucking Issa in his mind. He'd imagined her bent over the table, skirt hiked up to her hips, panties pulled aside, as plowed her from behind. It was a scene of shocking clarity.

"I tell a fascinating life story," Issa said with a smile. "Hope you're taking notes." At that moment, her phone started buzzing. Excusing herself, Issa stepped away from the table toward the front door to take the call.

"You like her," Claire stated.

"I think so too," agreed Bethany.

"I think you're just horny," said Jennifer. "You did everything but drool over her. She's kinda bodacious, but you've gotta hold it together."

Grant flushed and felt foolish. The combination of loneliness, medicated by the company of four women, a dating profile, and all the playful banter had pushed him over the edge. Issa returned.

"I'm sorry, but I've got to go."

Grant stood up so fast he almost knocked over the chair.

"Please don't. I'll be better, I promise." Issa laughed. "You're fine. That was my son. He's coming home for the weekend. I need to get things ready at home, and pick him up at the airport in the morning."

Bethany said, "Smooth moves, Grant. It was nice to meet you Issa."

"I agree," added Claire. "Hope we can do this again. Right Jennifer?"

"Yes, indeed," her friend agreed, "And please give our boy another chance, won't you?

"It's been fun," Issa said. "Grant?"

He was having another out of body experience. It was like being in a play, and forgetting you had lines.

"Absolutely. I'll, I'll call you...after this weekend."

"You do that," Issa said as she stretched up on her toes and kissed him on the cheek. "Goodnight all."

And she was gone.

"Time to call it a night," Jennifer said.

"Really, Jen? Can't you stay a little longer?" Claire pleaded.

Bethany said, "I'm not ready to go yet either."

"You're my ride, Claire. I've got a husband to rescue. Can't avoid home much longer."

"I'll take you home," Grant offered.

"Thanks, bass boy. I accept. Later girls. Don't have too much fun. My FOMO is for real."

Chapter Four

The two of them exited the bar and started back over toward the office garage, which was the lower level of their building. Grant offered his arm as they crossed the street. Jennifer accepted. It was part gentlemanly, and part because she was a bit wobbly. Given her height and low heels, she matched his 6'1" frame. She leaned into him as they walked, and didn't seem to be in a hurry.

"Will your husband mind that you were out having a couple drinks?"

"I don't think so. It doesn't happen very often."

"Will he mind that a guy drove you home?"

"As far as he knows, Claire's my ride. I'm not inviting you in."

He smiled.

"Sorry that this has been a sexually frustrating evening for you, Grant."

"Well, I didn't wake up this morning expecting to have any orgasmic adventures."

"True. But it seemed promising with Issa. If her night hadn't ended early, you might have ended up in her bed. You were already in her in your mind weren't you."

"It was that obvious? I guess I was pre-primed all evening."

They reached the car. Grant opened the door, and started to help her in. She stopped.

"I noticed that earlier. At your desk, I observed a big bulge in your pants. Sorry my tits got in your way."

She leaned against him. "I can feel it right now." Jennifer giggled, turned away, and sat in the car.

Grant closed the door, then made his way to around to the driver's side. He paused, took a deep breath, then opened his door and slid behind the wheel.

"I feel sorry for you," she said. "Blue balls can't be any fun, and yours must be painful."

Grant shook his head. "Thanks for your pity, but I'll survive. A little time on the treadmill, followed by a cold shower, and I'll be right as rain."

"What? You won't jerk off? Wouldn't a little masturbation ease your discomfort? Help you sleep?"

"Hardly something I would mention in polite conversation. My self-pleasuring practices are things I normally keep to myself." "You've been such a sweetheart tonight, buying drinks, driving me home. I think I should help."

Grant's heart began thudding in his chest. He swallowed hard.

"What are you talking about? Help how?"

"I don't mean fucking you. That's for the hubby. He's got a birthday in a couple months. He will be royally fucked at that time. I mean, I could...inspire you as you...relieve yourself."

Grant's cock was instantly hard. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"That sounds a little awkward."

"For you or for me?"

"Both maybe?"

"I'll be fine. I've seen a penis or two in my time. I don't think yours will be anything extraordinary. You're not like 18" long are you?"

Grant snorted. "I've never measured, but it's likely a foot shorter than that."

Jennifer reached over and placed her hand on the bulge in his pants. She lightly ran her fingers over the contours of the protrusion. He gasped involuntarily.

"I'll let you touch you. You do all your own work. I'll just tell you what to do. Some jerk-off instructions, if you will. And if you make a mess, no big deal, because it's your car."

"Your reasoning is impeccable, and honestly, if I didn't have blue balls before, I sure do now."

"So I'm going to take my hand off of your crotch, and you're going to unbuckle your pants. Right now."

Grant felt like he was underwater. He looked furtively around, but saw no one else in the garage. He lifted his butt off the seat and slid his pants down to his knees. Although he was still wearing underwear, his cock sprang straight up, touching the steering wheel.

"My, oh my! You are happy to see me." With her index finger, Jennifer touched the cloth-covered head of his penis, then slowly circled the circumference. He groaned. She made another circle, even slower. Then another. Grant could see a wet spot, as his pre-cum soaked through the underwear.

"Now, take off those underpants," she ordered. "Let's see what you've got to work with."

He obeyed. There was no hesitation or embarrassment. Free from the underwear, his cock was pulsing, the head almost purple. He spread his legs as far as he could. His left leg hit the car door. His right leg pushed against the gear shift and made contact with Jennifer's leg. He turned to her. She looked directly into his eyes and smiled.

"Don't touch yourself yet," she said softly. "I want to look at it while I talk to you."

Grant twisted in his seat. He could not remember ever being this sexually excited. Desperately, he grabbed the lever under the steering wheel, and pushed the wheel up as far as it would go. Then he reached for the seat controls and moved it backward and as low as possible.

"Comfy?" she said in a way that sounded caring and slutty at the same time. "Now I know you want me to lick your big hard cock, don't you?"

He nodded, and made a groaning sound.

"But I'm not going to do that, am I." It wasn't a question. "I'm not going to put my red lips over the head of your cock. I'm not going to stick your dick into my mouth. I'm not going to let you shoot sperm down my throat. And I'm not going to take off my panties, spread my legs, and show you my pussy. But even if I did, I'm definitely not going to let you push your cock into my wet, juicy cunt. That's off limits. Because I know that you would barely get that swollen penis head into the lips of my vagina before you would cum in my pussy."

Grant let out a moan that sounded like pain. He was immobilized by lust.

"What I am going to do, is tell you when you can stroke your big, beautiful cock. I'll let you touch yourself. Smoothly, furiously, up and down, until you ejaculate all over this car. Are you ready Grant?"

He nodded. He wanted to jerk off more than he'd ever wanted to before.

"Jennifer?" It was almost a whimper. "Will you..."

"No touching. I'm off-limits."

"No. I mean...can I please see...your tits? Please..."

He was begging, staring into her eyes, as his hand encircled his engorged member. She smiled, and began to unbutton her satiny, cream colored blouse. She watched his gaze drop to her chest, as she slowly uncovered it. When all the buttons were undone, she pulled the blouse out of her skirt. Her heavy breasts filled the white bra. The cleavage was deep and alluring.

Jennifer didn't unhook the bra. Instead, she took the straps off her shoulders, and carefully pushed the cups down, revealing her breasts all at once. A growl escaped Grant's lips. Her tits were beyond anything he could have imagined. Pendulous and full, they were framed underneath and on the sides by the white undergarment. Her areolas were the size of coffee cup saucers, and darker than her tanned skin. Her nipples were darker still, and standing at attention. "They are beautiful...you're beautiful...I've never...Oh...my...G..."

With barely a stroke, a stream of cum erupted from his cock, and landed on his thighs. The second spurt shot up over the steering wheel and splashed onto the dashboard. He continued pumping and releasing sperm all over himself. Finally, he lay back gasping and sweaty.

"That was quite a load, Mister." Jennifer giggled. "You've been saving that up for a while. I'd lick it off the head of your cock, but I can't go home smelling like cum. Hubby might notice."

"Thank you." His voice was weak. "That was so intense. I didn't even really jerk off. Your words and the sight of your gorgeous tits made me explode."

Jennifer put her hands under her breasts and jiggled.

"These were working boobs a few years back. Saggy, but still functional for adult play. Glad you like them."

"Like isn't a strong enough word," Grant replied as he regained his senses. "I mean, I'm a breast man, so I like 'em all, regardless of size or shape or color. But what you have..." His voice trailed off.

"What do I have, bass boy?"

"You have tits so glorious, so sensual, so erotically captivating, that I could cum just by looking at them."

"Now I feel special. I haven't been tits out in front of another man in many years. And I'm a little worked up. Honestly, seeing your, uh, display, has me hot and bothered."

"I'd offer to return the favor, but I want to respect your boundaries."

"You're a good man. Hubby and I will come to some sort of arrangement, if you get me home in time."

Grant didn't move a muscle until Jennifer finished covering up to the last button. He didn't want to miss anything. When she was done, he fumbled for the tissue box and used a wad to clean himself and his dashboard. He turned and tossed the tissues into the backseat. As he did, Jennifer pulled his face to hers and kissed him on the lips. The kiss lingered. Grant didn't resist and didn't respond. Her tongue pushed into his mouth. Her lips were slick, smooth, and pressed tightly against his. She moaned into his mouth and pulled away.

"Start your other engine," she demanded. "That was your gift to me. So thanks."

Chapter Five

Grant thought about Issa all weekend. He didn't know enough about her to be so fixated. It was just physical attraction and the desire for intimate connection. If he was honest, some of his imagination mingled into his experience with Jennifer. The high from the sexual release she had instigated lingered in his memory. When he replayed the scene in his mind and masturbated, he supplanted Jennifer with Issa and Issa with Jennifer.

Grant exchanged texts with Issa on Monday, set up a phone call for Tuesday, and then arranged dinner for Wednesday. It was a steak place. She wore a dress with a very similar style to the one he'd seen the first time, but this was in red. They both avoided carbs, enjoyed Caesar salads, medium rare beef, sides of cheesy broccoli, and a couple glasses of red blend each. She regaled him with stories of interviews conducted with prospective employees. They were either hilarious, embarrassing, unbelievable, or all three. He shared his struggle to learn how to cook a decent meal, operate the washing machine, and buy clothes without guidance.

"So what's with you and younger women?" she asked.

"They're just friends." Grant immediately envisioned Jennifer's incredible breasts, making his words feel like a lie. "Mostly. I think I'm a project they've taken on. Trying to help me move forward. Besides, only Bethany is that much younger. Claire and Jennifer are your age."

"Not exactly, but thanks. I'm 46. Probably 10 years older than they are. Or maybe it's Amazons you find appealing."

"Claire and Jennifer are on the tall side. They tell me a lot of men seem intimidated by that. Not me. Any size will do. You're not short. Is 5'5" about right?"

"Good guess, and that's a number more likely to go down than up. Unlike age and weight."

"Well, you look incredible, whatever number you're on. Besides that, I find you fascinating."

"You're pretty fascinating yourself. This whole handsome, vulnerable, respectful vibe is working for you."

At his insistence, she let him pay for dinner. Her condition was that they go back to her place for a drink. He readily agreed. Within half an hour, he pulled into her driveway as the garage door closed behind her car. He waited for a moment until Issa made her way through the house and opened the front door.

"Welcome to Casa del Issa."

"It's a lovely house," he said stepping inside. "You've decorated beautifully. I could use some tips on refreshing my decor."

"Happy to offer an opinion." She shut the front door and led the way through the living room, and pointed him toward the barstools in front of the counter that bordered the kitchen. "What can I fix you to drink?"

"How about anything that requires a shaker."

She seemed puzzled for a second, but then smiled. He watched her move toward the kitchen, and begin to gather bottles, glasses, and ingredients, placing them on the counter. From his perch, everything she did was in full view. When she bent down to get something from lower cabinets, he saw the curves of her ass in the tight dress. She filled the shaker with ice, added various liquors, bitters, simple syrup. He had no idea what she was making. She wrapped her hands around the stainless steel and began slowly shaking it up and down. All the while, she looked directly into his eyes. Hers were hazel. The gaze intense. He stared back. A moment later, the shaking stopped and Issa poured the drinks into tumblers.

"To new friendships," he said, taking the glass from her hand as she joined him on the other side of the counter.

"Yes, to everything new, and undiscovered," she added.

They each took a sip. Grant still couldn't identify the drink, and didn't care. He put his free arm around her waist, and pulled her close. He took in the feel of her body on his. He studied her eyes, her lips, as his tongue moved over his own lips, moistening them with the cocktail. He closed the small gap between them, and gently began a kiss. She pressed into him. The kiss became deeper. Their mouths opened wider, and their tongues met. Blindly, he put the tumbler back on the counter and wrapped both arms around her. He heard and then felt her replicate his movements. The intensity of the kiss expanded, as did his erection. Minutes passed.

Issa pulled her lips away. "TakeMe4Grant?" she asked breathlessly. "ZenDenMother41 invites you into her den. You can 'take me.'"

She took his hand and led him into the bedroom. Her king sized bed was covered with crisp white linens and white comforter. She directed him to sit on its edge. Standing between his legs, she turned around. He sensed she wanted him to undress her. Grant put his hands on her hips, slowly caressing her, moving down to her ass. After a few seconds of massaging her cheeks, he moved up to the zipper. With a minimum of difficulty, he was able to unzip her dress, and peel it off her body. She stepped out of it, still wearing her black high heels, black panties, and bra.

Grant tried not to rush things. Her back was still toward him. He put his hands on her waist and gently smothered her ass cheeks with kisses. He could tell she enjoyed it. His kisses moved toward the center, nuzzling the crack of her ass. He made a humming sound to give her a vibrating sensation. She made a mewing noise in return. After a few seconds, he kissed up the base of her spine. His lips reached as far as the clasp of her bra. Reaching around, he covered her tits with his hands, caressing each orb through the fabric of her undergarment. Rubbing in a circular motion, he could feel her nipples getting hard. His fingers traced around each protrusion simultaneously. Over and over he circled, ended each rotation on the tip of her nipples. Then he unhooked the bra. She shrugged out of it, and let it fall to the floor. His hands moved back to fondle her bare breasts. Breasts he had not yet seen.

She tried to turn around, but he stopped her. His hands moved down to her panties. Carefully sliding his fingers around the top, he pulled the panties down. His face was inches away, as the undergarment pulled away from the crack of her ass, and revealed a slight glimpse of her pussy.

"Bend over." It wasn't a demand, but his tone was firm.

She looked over her shoulder at him, and slowly bent at the waist. Keeping her legs straight, she slid her hands down her thighs until she touched her ankles. Her cunt was on full display. Grant returned to kissing her ass cheeks. Holding them apart, he could smell the muskiness of her sex. With his nose brushing against her anus, he stuck his tongue forward into her labia. He could feel the slickness of her pussy lips, as he barely pushed between them. He wiggled his tongue. She moaned loudly.