Group Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Issa straightened up and whirled around. This time he didn't even try to stop her. She crushed his face into her tits. Then pulled his face up to her mouth and pressed him into a passionate kiss. They finally broke apart, breathing heavily. She pulled at his arms to get him off the bed. He was still wearing all his clothes, including a sport jacket. He shed that as she unbuckled his pants. She fumbled with the buckle, and he unbuttoned his shirt. All the while, he took in her voluptuous and naked body. The curves were full, her skin smooth and creamy. Her breasts were of medium size. The areolas were the size of quarters, and tan in color. Her nipples erect from his touches. He bent down and licked one, then the other. He tried to suck a tit into his mouth, but it interfered with her attempts to undo his pants.

Finally, she had him unbuckled, unzipped, and pants at his ankles. He pulled out of his shoes, stepped out of the pants, and took off his socks. Issa got on her knees, eye level with the bulge in his underwear. They were light grey, except for the wet darkness where the pre-cum had soaked through. She kissed the bulge, softly, repeatedly. He could feel her hot breath through the cloth, and sighed. She put her fingers under the top of the elastic band above his penis, and pulled outward, before pulling down. His penis stood at full staff, quivering.

She kissed the tip. Then kissed all around the purplish helmet. Next, she ran her tongue down the shaft to his ball sack. She licked his testicles one at a time, then gently sucked each one into her mouth. When she was done, she cradled the balls in her hand, looked up into his eyes, then took his penis into her mouth. Though he was no better than average size, Issa took it slowly, pushing her lips down until she finally covered him completely. Her mouth lingered at the base of his penis for a moment. Then she slowly pulled up, and she released him with a pop.

He lifted her into a standing position. Then, wrapping his arms around her, he lifted her off her feet. During a long kiss, she wrapped her legs around his ass. Her wet pussy rubbed against his hardness. Grant couldn't take much more of that without erupting. He turned and delicately laid her on the bed. She let go, leaving her legs spread wide open. With her knees bent, her pussy was on full display. She looked at him lasciviously. With one hand she touched her sex. She traced the lips, then fingered her clit. With her other hand, she rubbed one nipple between her fingers. Grant was mesmerized by the view. He had never been with anyone willing to put on such a show. Issa was so comfortable with her body, so confident in her sexuality, he simply stared in appreciation. It was at that moment he realized he'd brought no protection. Even if he'd thought about it in advance, he doubted he would have carried a condom with him on the date. It would have feel presumptuous at best.

"I don't have anything," he said, pointing at his hard on.

She smiled. "At this exact moment, I'm tempted to say I don't care. I would relish feeling you cum inside me. Everything so far has been delicious."

"For me too. I don't want to stop, but we should be careful."

"We aren't stopping sweetie. There will be orgasms. Here's the deal. At some point, you are going to penetrate me. But when you get ready to cum, pull out. It's a little risky, but it'll be worth it."

By way of agreement, Grant knelt between her open legs. He covered her entire pussy with his mouth. Sucking in, he could feel her pubic hair on his tongue. He heard her suck in her breath sharply.

"Oh baby, you are a sexy, silver fox. You know just what to do."

He released the suction, then ran his tongue up her slit. With the next lick, he started lower, and pushed in a little deeper. On the third pass, his tongue started at her anus, moved slowly between her labia, and lingered around the area of her clitoris. When he felt her clit with his tongue, he sucked it between his lips. After a few moments of attention, he shifted, brought two fingers to his mouth, and coated them with his saliva. Looking up between her legs and breasts, he met her eyes. She bit her lower lip as their gaze locked. Then he worked his two fingers into her dripping opening. Once inside her, he returned to licking her clit, letting his fingers curve up into her pussy. He stroked her slickness, and found what he thought was her G spot. Coordinating the stroking and licking, he felt her respond. She bucked her hips into his face, put a hand on his head. Her fingers locked into his hair and she pressed him forward.

Issa came seconds later. She writhed and whimpered and moaned his name. Her body shook violently. Grant held on, head between her legs, but stopped his ministrations. Eventually, she put both hands on his head and pulled him up. Their lips mashed together, his face wet with their juices. When they stopped kissing, she opened her eyes. They glittered with satisfaction and lust.

"Mount me. I want you inside me."

Grant positioned himself over her. Resting on his knees, he used one hand to rub his penis over her glistening pussy. Pushing the head into the opening, he leveraged himself forward, planting his hands on the bed. He teased by pulling back slightly, and then gently into her again. He repeated that movement, but each time, more of his cock entered her. After several strokes, he thrust all the way into her cunt suddenly, so that his balls slapped against her. Issa responded with a groan. He held the position for a second, and then pulled out almost completely, before plunging into her again. He began thrusting more rhythmically. He leaned down and suckled on one tit, while tweaking the nipple of her other tit with his fingers.

He was still able to look up and see her face. He watched her enjoyment. Between the sounds she was making, and how her body was responding, Grant knew she was close to orgasm. Increasing the pace of his efforts, he moved his mouth to hers, and thrust his tongue between her lips with the same force and timing as he was penetrating her. This threw Issa into a frenzy. He felt her hands move from his back to his ass. She pulled him deeply inside her.

"Say my name," she pleaded breathlessly. "Say it."

"Issa," he replied with a thrust, "Issa, my cock is deep inside you. Cum for me Issa."

Her body shook vigorously. Grant stopped thrusting, and left his cock fully embedded. He felt her spasms of ecstasy, and it took his full restraint to keep from ejaculating.

When her orgasm subsided, Issa opened her eyes.

"It is definitely your turn," she told him.

Grant moved back off the bed, grabbed her legs, and pulled her to the edge. She lifted her legs into the air, and he cradled them in his arms, levering her upward. Issa reached for his cock with her hand, and guided him as he slid into her slick opening. Grant closed his eyes as he began thrusting. The sensation was overwhelming. He tried to delay the inevitable.

"Are you ready to cum, baby? I want to see you shoot all over my tits."

Her words pushed him over the edge. He pulled out and grabbed himself, running his hand up and down his slippery shaft. Issa held her breasts together and locked eyes with him again. Her smile increased his fervor. With a moan, he orgasmed. His initial squirt of cum splattered on her belly. The several others that followed landed on her tits. When he was done, she rubbed the sperm around on her breasts.

"That was delicious," she said. "And I think we need a cleanup on aisle 9."

He laughed. "I might need a nap first. You sucked the life out of this old guy...in a good way."

As Issa showered, Grant got re-dressed. They sat on the couch. She wore a robe, with nothing underneath. Her hair still wet. The drinks were no longer cold, but Grant finished his anyway. Conversation came easily. He felt no pressure from Issa. She seemed like nothing had changed between them. After an hour, it felt natural to say goodbye. The robe was open when he hugged her. The warmth of her body pressed into him, and the kiss was long and lingering. He thought of her all the way home.

Chapter 6

Communication was sparse. Grant texted the next day. Issa responded, but not in a way that invited interaction. On Friday he messaged asking if she had time for dinner over the weekend. She didn't reply until Saturday, and said she was sorry, but she had plans. Grant struggled with what to say next. In the end he wrote, "maybe another time" and included a smiley emoji that he didn't really feel. It felt like he was chasing her. He didn't want to seem desperate or needy, and made an inner vow to back off. Maybe he would wait until she reached out to him.

At the end of the following week, Jennifer stopped by his cubicle as he got ready to leave.

"Hey Grant. How would you feel about hosting a little party at your place?"

"Why? Are you kidding?" He said quizzically. "What kind of party?"

"Well, next Thursday is Claire's birthday. Of course there will be cake in the conference room, but I want to do something more to cheer her up. I was thinking it would be nice to have a little party with some work friends."

"Why does she need cheering up? And why my place?"

"That boyfriend of hers, the one who moved away for a better job? He dumped her. I mean, it's not like she thought it was going anywhere, but it still hurts. I once was depressed for a whole week when I got turned down for a job I didn't even want. Rejection sucks."

"I get that," he nodded. "But where do I come in?"

"You make her laugh, for one thing. I know we don't hang out a ton, but when we do, we always have fun. And I don't know where else to have the party. Claire shouldn't host her own party. Bethany lives in an apartment. Michael lives with his mother. I'm not asking my boss to do this. And even though my hubby's away on business all next week, I've still got the kids. Plus, my mother will be coming to stay at my place to help with the kids that week. It won't be more than 10 people, I promise. And we'll take care of the food."

Grant felt a bit bewildered by the earnestness of Jennifer's plea. But since he had no other plans, and his house could certainly accommodate a party...

"You can bring Issa."

His heart thumped. He paused, remembering how little he'd told Jennifer, Claire, and Bethany about his last date with Issa. He wondered if it was wise to break the silence and invite her to the party. The hesitation was obvious.

"Are you not seeing her? Is she getting in the way of your wild single life?" "Kinda the opposite, I think. She doesn't seem as eager to see me as I am to see her."

"No accounting for taste," Jennifer said, shaking her head. "I don't know what she's looking for, but you check a lot of boxes. You want to see her because she clipped your hedges. Didn't she."

Grant felt his face get hot. There was no need to answer.

"A good fuck can turn a man into a puppy dog," Jennifer said with a smirk. "She must have rocked your world." She looked around to see if they were still alone before adding, "I'm surprised you didn't follow me around for a week, after our little episode."

"Don't think I didn't want to, or didn't think about our...episode," he said solemnly. "Still do." He forced himself not to look at her chest. An image of the boobs that made him immediately hard came vividly to mind. He couldn't explain what it was about Jennifer's tits. Was it the size? The shape? The areolas? Or the person they were attached to? He had no answer. It was just reality.

She smiled, and her eyes flickered down to his crotch. "I'm generous to the poor and needy. It's my weakness. Oh, and even though you didn't ask, now I recommend you don't invite Issa. I liked her, but if she has other irons in the fire, leave her to them."

Before he could respond, she continued. "And, bass boy. I'll conclude with several other applicable clich�s. There are more fish in the sea. You have other fish to fry. Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. Give the man a fuck, and he'll want to fuck you again."

They planned the party for the following Friday. Jennifer handled all the details. The guest list included Grant, Claire, Jennifer, Bethany, Teresa, Teresa's husband Brent, Michael, and two women, Susan and Nancy, who used to be in the department. Susan had taken a position in a different company, and Nancy had been promoted. Both were still friends with Claire.

Jennifer collected money from everyone in advance to cover food, beverages, cake, and a gift. Grant spent the week cleaning his house, getting rid of clutter, and rearranging furniture to accommodate the group. There was no word from Issa. Grant's eagerness to hear from her began to fade into self- protective indifference. He was looking forward to the party. The first one held at his house in years.

Chapter 7

Jennifer arrived first with the food. Grant helped her bring in the Chinese take-away. There seemed to be more than enough for at least a dozen people. Next was a box with bottles of wine and liquor. Grant added these to his collection at the bar. Jennifer carefully brought in the cake, decorated with Claire's name and a handful of candles.

Within a few minutes, all nine guests were accounted for. Containers of Chinese food were opened up on the table, each with a serving spoon, and it was treated like a buffet. Grant played bartender, and discouraged orders that were too complicated.

The person known least by the most people, was Brent, Teresa's husband. But he handled it well. Chatting up everyone. For a time, Brent and Grant were engaged in conversation that covered the NFL, college sports, and fishing. Meanwhile, the women, and Michael were having a lively interaction about everything else.

Once dinner was over, they wasted no time lighting the candles, and singing happy birthday. Claire seemed in good spirits. Everyone else appeared to be enjoying themselves, except Bethany. Grant couldn't help but sense she was a little down.

"Everything ok?" He felt parental.

Bethany shrugged dismissively. "Sure."

"Hey, if you don't want to talk, I'll understand," he said, putting his arm lightly around her shoulders. "But even I can tell something's bothering you."

"I was expecting to see my guy this weekend. No offense to Claire, but I would have ditched this party for him." She shook her head. Her light brown ponytail brushed back and forth across Grant's arm. "He was too busy. But I saw him tagged in some posts that show he was busy with things other than school."

Grant patted her shoulder. "Sorry honey, guys can be real idiots." He paused. "If you mention this to Jennifer, she'll just tell you there's more fish in the sea. And there are."

"I know," she said wistfully. "But I'd rather throw the losers back, instead of having it done to me."

"Fair," he said. "Hey, how about helping me get started with some tequila shots?"

Grant started scrounging up shot glasses, while Bethany opened the tequila. Teresa announced that she and Brent had leave. They made their apologies. Grant and Claire saw them to the door and wished them a good evening. That was when the party got started. The remaining group of seven agreed to play "Never Have I Ever" as a drinking game. Everyone sat in a circle, each holding a shot glass.

"Anyone who's driving, can't lose more than twice," Grant warned. "Unless you're planning to stay the night, that is. I can switch you over to fruit juice at any time."

"Sounds fair," agreed Jennifer. "Birthday girl goes first."

"Wait," Michael interjected. "Explain the rules again."

Bethany spoke up. "We each take a turn, and name something we have never done. Anyone in the circle who has done that something, takes a drink. Ready Claire?"

Claire giggled. "Let me think." Her brow furrowed with concentration. After a few seconds she yelled, "I've got it."

"Don't worry," quipped Jennifer, "an antibiotic will clear it right up."

Most of them laughed. Claire scowled, but a smile peeked through.

"Shut up Jen," she said. "Never have I ever...romantically kissed a girl."

Grant threw down his shot and looked around. Michael was holding his drink with an undecided look. Jennifer's was untouched. Neither Nancy or Sue flinched. Bethany raised her glass ceremoniously, and gulped the tequila.

"To dorm life," she said after swallowing.

All eyes returned to Michael.

"What counts as romantic?" he asked.

"You kissed a girl and you liked it," Jennifer answered.

Michael reddened. "I kissed a girl and I'm pretty sure SHE liked it."

"Bottoms up, stud muffin," commanded Jennifer. Michael looked relieved, and complied.

Grant went next.

"Never have I ever ridden in a helicopter."

Jennifer downed her drink. No one else moved except Claire, who explained, "We rode together."

Taking his turn, Michael said, "Never have I ever watched a zombie movie."

Everyone else in the circle downed their drink. Sue was next.

"Never have I ever lied in a job interview."

There was second of silence.

"I'm glad Teresa left," Jennifer said before downing her drink.

Bethany and Michael quickly followed.

In a slightly too loud voice, Bethany said, "Never have I ever knitted anything."

Nancy and Sue drank simultaneously. Michael and Claire followed closely behind. Grant sheepishly emptied his glass too.

"That's my limit," Nancy exclaimed.

"Mine too!" said Sue. "We need to head out anyway, right Nan?"

"I don't remember how many I've had," said Michael rubbing his head. "But I feel done, and I'm calling my Uber." He pulled out his phone, and fumbled with the passcode.

Jennifer shook her head. "They're dropping like flies. We need to go another round and determine a winner."

"Settle down, Jen. First let me say goodbye to my party guests." Claire got out of the chair on her second attempt.

Nancy and Sue drove off together. Claire packed up a few dinner leftovers for Michael as he waited for his Uber to arrive. Once he was gone, Jennifer grabbed the tequila bottle and filled their glasses. She led them away from the circle of chairs to the comfort of the sectional couch.

"Whose turn is it?"

Claire was prepared. "Never have I ever driven a stick shift."

The other three all had to imbibe.

It was his turn. Thinking hard, Grant finally said, "Never have I ever colored my hair."

"Bastard," spat Jennifer, as the three women downed their drinks. A little liquid dribbled down the corner of Bethany's mouth. "My turn," Jennifer said in a singsong tone, with a slight slur. "Never, ever...have I never had a threesome."

Chapter 8

Out of the group, Jennifer would have been the one most likely to engage in a threesome, in Grant's mind. So he was already wondering whose turn was next, when Bethany raised her glass, drained it, and said, "To dorm life again!"

Claire sighed and tossed back her shot as well.

"Do tell ladies," Jennifer demanded. "I want to live vicrasy...vicarialy...I mean, spill the beans."

"It was just a few times," started Bethany. "I experimented with my bi-side in university. A girlfriend and I started masturbating together watching porn. Then we progressed to using sex toys on each other. It was fun. Then my friend got infatuated with a girl on the volleyball team. Her name was Courtney. She was gorgeous and completely gay. Long, muscular legs, a beautiful ass, kissable lips. My friend used me as a prop to get close to Courtney. Next thing I knew, the three of us were having sex. Still fun. But it turned out that as much as I like the orgasms and pussy licking, I'm not gay."

Grant realized his mouth was hanging open, and closed it with a snap. Claire was wide-eyed.

"Then, after I'd been with my boyfriend a while, I told him about my past adventures. Big mistake. He became obsessed. Begged me to bring another girl into our bed. So I finally did. He liked watching me go down on her. He definitely enjoyed the idea of a double-blow job. But he had like performance anxiety. He was kinda limp. Couldn't even get hard enough to penetrate us. He never asked again."