Group Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer said, "I'm surprised. I never would have thought you'd done that much carpet munching."

"Kinda vulgar way to refer to something so...well satisfyingly beautiful," responded Bethany. "Honestly, some of the best orgasms I've had were with women. They know just how and what to do. But I'm not gay. I crave men, dickheads though they be."

Jennifer turned to Claire. "You surprise me too. Was it also 'satisfyingly beautiful'?"

Claire shook her head. "No. It was only once, and I was outnumbered."

"Oh no," Grant exclaimed. "Were you attacked?"

"Nothing like that. My boyfriend at the time was a talker. When we were having sex, Ryan would say things that turned me inside out. He was so imaginative, a creative story-teller, with a sexy voice. He could make me wet with a few well-chosen words. He had this one theme where he'd say: 'Wouldn't you like someone sucking your nipples while I eat you out?' Or, 'How would it feel to have someone licking your clit while I'm fucking you from behind?' It was hot. Then he got more gender specific. 'How would you like to suck another cock while I'm fucking you?'"

Claire stopped, and took a deep breath. Grant realized he'd been holding his. Claire was sitting in the middle of the sectional. Jennifer was laying on the left wing of the sectional, while Bethany was perched on the right. Grant was in an easy chair facing Claire. He crossed his legs to hide a growing erection.

"Eventually Ryan came right out and asked me for a threesome with his buddy Jon. I knew Jon a little. Nice looking, and bit of a gym rat. I didn't say yes at first. But the more he talked about it, and the more I fantasized about it, the better it sounded. When I agreed, Ryan rented a cabin for the weekend. It was secluded, romantic, with a hot tub, a fireplace, and a loft with a king-sized bed. Jon was already there. He'd made dinner, chilled the wine, lit candles. I was so nervous I would have backed out at that point, but we're in the middle of nowhere."

Claire stopped and poured herself another shot of tequila. She swallowed it, and poured another before continuing.

"Dinner was great. Jon knew his way around a kitchen. Two bottles of wine helped relax me. Next thing I knew Ryan was filling the hot tub and Jon was kissing me. It felt strange to make out with another guy, especially with my boyfriend right there. Ryan stood behind me, kissed my neck, and started taking my clothes off. That was Jon's signal to help. In seconds, I was standing naked between them. Jon stared at me while he peeled off his clothes. When he pulled down his shorts, I was shocked. I had never seen a cock that big, at least not in person."

"How big?" interrupted Jennifer. "Was it, 'That looks like a genoa salami' size or 'That freaky tent pole will never fit in my body' size?"

"Somewhere in between, I guess. The physics did worry me. Anyway, we got into the hot tub. I sat between them. The steamy water soothed me. Each one started sucking the tit closest to him. Ryan moved my hand to his cock, and I started to stroke it. I looked over and saw Jon's tip sticking out of the water. I reached below the surface and tried to encircle his shaft. Jon looked up from my tit into my eyes and groaned. I tried to coordinate the strokes, but Jon was so much longer than Ryan it didn't work. I felt fingers in my vagina and in my asshole. All the attention was a sensory overload. It didn't take long before I was moaning and demanding that they fuck me."

"Sounds like one of my favorite dreams," sighed Jennifer. "Only my guys are named Brad and George."

"I bet Pitt and Clooney are the last names," chimed Bethany. "Keep going Claire. This is my favorite story ever."

Inwardly, Grant agreed with Bethany. But he thought it best to keep his mouth shut. He didn't want to do anything to disturb the atmosphere and break the spell.

"They stood up in the tub, while I took turns blowing them. I had a cock in each hand, and sucked on Ryan for a bit, and then Jon. Back and forth. I've never deep throated anybody, and I couldn't even half- throat Jon. Eventually, we got out, dried off, and went up to the loft. They nuzzled and kissed and licked me all over. I caressed and licked and sucked each of them in return. Any orgasms I experienced did nothing to satisfy the hunger. I had to be impaled. I begged for it. They put me on all fours. Ryan started fucking my mouth. I felt Jon get between my legs and slap his giant dick on my ass. He laid it on my back. It was heavy and pulsating and monstrous. I felt fear and lust at the same time."

Claire stopped again and gulped her tequila. Grant could see Bethany rubbing herself through her pants. He caught Jennifer's eye, and realized she saw it too. Jennifer grinned at him and put a hand on her own breast, and found a fabric-covered nipple to tease.

"I heard him spit, and then I felt his cock pressed against my pussy lips. Between the spit and my own slickness, he got the head in. He eased back and forth, going deeper each time. When I thought he was all in me, I pulled my mouth off Ryan, looked back and saw I was wrong. He had a lot more to go, and I doubted it would fit. As he kept thrusting, I couldn't focus on Ryan anymore. I moaned and screamed and whined for him to fuck me. His cock was deeper inside of me than anything had ever been. That was when Ryan started talking.

"You like this, my little cum slut? Is this stud too big for you? How does it feel to be spit-roasted? You've got a dick in each end of you."

"Ryan pushed his cock back into my mouth. I was panting, and he obstructed my airway. It made me choke and then gag. This seemed to inspire Jon. He grabbed and pulled my hair with one hand, while gripping my ass tightly with the other. Ryan pulled back enough to let me breathe and said, 'Don't worry, he's going to fill you with hot sperm. And when he gets done fucking you, it'll be my turn. You- are-our-fuck-doll. And we will use you until you beg us to stop.'"

"That was when Jon let out a yell and started pumping inside me. In spite of the filthy words, or because of them, I came too. My knees turned to jelly. The only thing holding me upright was the monster cock stuck in my twat. When I recovered my senses, and Jon finally pulled out, it was like releasing Excalibur from the stone. They quickly traded places and Jon put his penis head into my mouth. As I started to suck him, I felt Ryan rub his cock around my pussy lips in all the mingled juices. Then without warning, I felt him press into my anus. I had never had any anal penetration before, other than a finger. I tried to pull off of Jon, but his hand on the back of my head pushed me farther down his shaft. I wiggled my ass trying to get free, but that seemed to excite Ryan even more."

Jennifer chimed in again. "I should have said, Never have I ever had anal sex."

Claire's eyes had a faraway look. It was as if Jennifer hadn't even spoken.

"It hurt at first. Then he slid past my sphincter and inside me. He told me how tight I was. How good it felt. He called me his goddess. Within seconds, I felt him cum. It was a weird sensation. I pushed him out of me, pulled away from Jon, and flopped on my back. Fluids leaked from all my orifices. I felt used and glorious all at once. For the rest of the weekend, they treated me like a queen. We hiked and ate and laughed together. At night we were three lovers, a tangle of limbs. The sex was gentle. No anal. Each time after, I had the foresight to make Ryan fuck me first. Then I would suck him, while Jon destroyed my pussy. And that was my only threesome experience." Chapter 9

"Is it a good memory or a bad one?" asked Bethany, her hand resting motionless on her crotch.

"As strange as it seems, it's all good," said Claire thoughtfully. "This is the first time I've told anyone. And honestly...talking about it again...made me pretty...horny."

"Good for you, Golden girl," exclaimed Jennifer. "I'm sure it's had a positive effect on bass boy too. And since we're swapping tales, I've got one to share."

Grant looked at her in panic and shook his head vigorously no. Jennifer ignored him.

"What makes you think I'm going to tell our story?" She smirked.

Claire gasped and Bethany blurted, "You two hooked up?"

"No, no," Jennifer said with a dismissive wave of her hand. "I just supervised a little tension relief for our frustrated Grantster. Our naked parts never touched. But I got to see his pee-pee. It's spectacular!"

"No way, Jen," Claire turned to Grant. "She's lying, right?"

He felt sheepish. Like a 12-year-old caught snooping in his mother's panty drawer.

"Well, um, not exactly. I guess...what happened was...Jennifer sort of talked me out of my pants. She's very persuasive."

"Actually girls, I possess Grantster's kryptonite, right here," she said, pointing at her chest. "One peek at Lavern and Shirley, and he erupted. Apparently, he's a breast man, and mine caused an immediate reaction."

Grant felt Claire and Bethany staring at him. He couldn't tell whether it was with disapproval, disappointment, or disbelief.

"He was a perfect gentleman," Jennifer explained. "It was all my idea. But he did jump on board quickly. And let me repeat, never did we touch each other's naked naughty bits."

"Sounds positively quaint," said Bethany. "What's so special about your tits? Do you have more than two?"

Grant jumped in. "I don't know what it was. Cause I adore every size, shape, and color. But something about hers were overtly sexual. Seeing them brought out this primal urge in me. Truthfully, I was really charged up that night already. So that might have been all it was."

Jennifer made a sound like harrumph sound, and started unbuttoning her blouse. "What are you doing?"

"Putting your fixation to the test, bass boy. I want to see how you react now."

Claire seemed quietly fascinated, while Bethany giggled. Grant didn't know what to do. His eyes followed Jennifer as she stood up, finished unbuttoning, and slid off the blouse. She folded it neatly, and leaned down to put it on the coffee table. He stared at the dark shadows of her areola, peeking through her cream colored bra. When she straightened back up, her tits bounced.

"Just for comfort sake, I'm taking off my pants," she said as she unfastened them. "The panties stay on, the bra will come off, and then we'll see what's what."

What was to be seen, Grant wasn't sure. He was already erect. Just having Jennifer start undressing in front of him, let alone in the presence of two other women, was electrifying.

Jennifer kept her eyes on him as she removed her pants. Her shoes had been discarded earlier in the evening. She carefully folded the pants, placed them on top of her blouse, and straightened up again. Her eyes never left his. She stood silently in front of them, hands on hips. Grant took in the sight. Without heels, she was probably an inch or two less than six feet. Long, shapely legs, wide hips, some stretch marks on the belly which he found attractive. Her heavy breasts still covered by the bra. Her dark hair hung down, touching just below her shoulders. As he looked at her full lips, she smiled seductively, sucked her bottom lip between her teeth, and arched her eyebrows.

"That's far enough," Grant surprised himself by saying. "You don't need to prove anything else. You are beautiful and alluring in your...underwear alone. Take off any more, and I wouldn't be able to control myself. Honest."

"That's sweet of you," she replied. "But I've never been a quitter."

She reached behind, unclasped her bra, and slowly let it fall away from her to the floor. Her areolas were still saucer-sized. Her nipples weren't as erect as they were the night in Grant's car, but they were dark and pronounced enough for easy viewing.

A low grunting sound escaped Grant's throat before he could stop it. He squirmed in his seat. He wanted to look away, but he could not. His hands moved up and down his thighs involuntarily with nervous energy.

"Do you think I could make you cum in your pants without anyone touching you?"

His breathing was heavy and erratic. "Probably."

"It wouldn't be as much fun, though, would it."

He shook his head. "So why don't you show the girls, what you showed me that night?"

Grant tore his eyes from Jennifer's tits and looked helplessly at the other two women. Bethany seemed to find this amusing. Claire was more difficult to read. She looked curious. Her eyes flicked down toward his crotch.

"I wanna see," said Bethany grinning. "By the way, Jen, nice jugs!"

Grant returned his gaze to her naked breasts. He couldn't stop himself. Still watching him, Jennifer reached up and began rolling her nipples between her fingers. She accompanied that with a libidinous look and a guttural moan that propelled him to act. Without another thought, he stood and stripped off his pants and underwear. His penis stood proudly and painfully erect.

"I would love to put that nice hard cock between my big soft tits," Jennifer said. "But that wouldn't be fair to hubby, now, would it."

Grant felt his head shake a slight no in reply. But at that moment, he didn't care what hubby did or didn't want. Grant wanted to bury himself in Jennifer.

"Come sit on the couch," she said, patting the spot next to Claire.

He obeyed, feeling only slight embarrassment as he lowered his naked ass onto the sectional. He glanced at Claire. He couldn't imagine what she was thinking. At that moment, Bethany stood up, crossed in front of them, and plopped down on the other side of Grant. She immediately put a hand on Grant's right thigh. His cock twitched.

"Now we're all cozy," Jennifer said, laying back down on the sectional wing to the right of Bethany. "Last time, I made Grant-daddy do all the work. Maybe this time, others can help where I can't."

Bethany lifted her hand off his thigh and hovered it over his pulsating erection.

"You shouldn't," he whispered. "You're...too...young."

Bethany laughed. "I'm 23. And I bet I've had more sex in the last five years than you have." With that, she moved her hand to the head of his penis, and then slid it down his shaft.

Claire looked at him, smiled, then reached out and tenderly cradled his balls in her hand. Grant leaned his head back in ecstasy. He wanted to make this last as long as possible. The women worked together, rubbing, teasing, stroking him. Bethany stopped suddenly. Wordlessly, she stood and undressed. In seconds her top and jeans were on the floor. Wearing only a white bra and light blue panties, she returned to his side. Grant stared at what he could see of her tight body. He couldn't comprehend being touched by someone almost 30 years younger. But she was.

That seemed to signal Claire. She leaned back and pulled her top over her head. The movement tousled her blonde hair, and made her look even sexier. Without stopping, Claire unhooked her bra, revealing small, pert breasts, and almost invisible nipples. Grant reached toward her, but stopped his hand. Claire looked at him, and pulled his head toward her chest. He furiously licked her nipples and suckled on her small tits. Soon her chest was slick with his saliva.

Suddenly, he realized Bethany was not just touching but kissing his penis. He leaned back from Claire and shuddered with pleasure. Before he could take in the sensation, Claire bent forward and joined her. Bethany held him at the base, and moved him in and out of her mouth. Claire's face was next to her. After a few sucks, Bethany pointed Grant's cock at Claire. She eagerly took her turn. Grant put a hand on each of their backs and he watched the two heads going down on him.

After a few moments, Grant felt the sensations become less regular. He realized that the girls were pausing between turns to kiss each other. After each kiss, their tongues flicked over the swollen helmet of his cock and touched each other. Grant looked over at Jennifer. She was focused on the display between his legs. One of her hands was kneading her tits, the other was massaging her cunt through sopped panties.

Bethany stood up again. This time she turned her back to Grant, bent over, and pulled down her panties. Grant could clearly see the glistening mound of her sex.

Without changing position, Bethany looked over her shoulder and said, "Claire, take off your panties."

There was a moment of hesitation. Grant heard Jennifer's sharp intake of breath. Whether in surprise or passion, he had no idea. But Claire complied. She stood, tall and slender, and repeated Bethany's movements. With her back to the other three, she unzipped her skirt, and kicked it aside. Then slowly pulled down her panties, bending at the waist as she did. Golden pubic hair surrounded her vulva. The sight was mesmerizing. Grant reached out and ran his fingers over her moist labia. She wriggled her ass with appreciation.

Bethany straightened up, and walked over to Claire. When Claire stood, Grant could no longer reach her pussy, nor could he see Bethany. Claire was a good six inches taller, and completely blocked the younger woman from his view. But he could hear her speak.

"Claire, I want to do to you what no woman has ever done to you before. I want to get between your long, gorgeous legs, kiss my way up your thighs, lick your pussy lips, stick my tongue inside you, taste your cunt, and roll your clit between my lips. I want to make you cum so hard that you never forget it."

"Oh my God," he heard Jennifer mutter in awe.

"Will you let me do that Claire?" Bethany asked.

He could see Claire nod in assent, as she edged backward, and resettled herself next to him.

"And Grant," Bethany continued, "while I'm eating out Claire, I want you to fuck me from behind. Do you think you can handle that, Grant-daddy?"

Bethany gestured to Jennifer, "Come over here and help Claire spread her legs for me. They're so long, she'll need you to hold one. That way you'll have a great view too."

No one seemed to mind that the youngest person in the room was giving orders. Jennifer accepted her assignment, motioned Grant to his feet, and then took his place. She helped Claire scoot to the edge of the couch, picked up her right leg, and placed it over her own lap. Bethany pulled the arm chair close to the sectional, angled it sideways, and draped Claire's other leg over its back. The blonde amazon was now spread eagled in front of the group. She looked vulnerable and powerful all at once. Grant stared at her glorious nude body. Her tits still glistened from his attentions. The look in her eyes was wild and feverish. His eyes devoured her pussy. He longed to thrust his cock through the blonde pubic hair and into her beautiful opening.

Again, his view was obscured as Bethany got on her knees in the chair. Leveraging herself on the chair arm, she leaned toward Claire's gaping cunt. Bethany's tongue brushed close to it without touching. Her ass was sticking in the air, her own cunt, open and inviting. Grant moved directly behind her. Her dark pubic hair was closely trimmed. He bent forward and tongued her slit, and was rewarded with a moan. He put his face between the cheeks of her ass, and kissed her anus. It puckered open and shut repeatedly. He attentively kissed and licked every place he could reach.

Bethany followed her stated plan, and began softly kissing Claire's thighs. She worked her way from side to side, all the way to center. Bethany nuzzled the golden down that covered her. She kissed, and exhaled hot breath directly on the swollen pussy. Claire moaned, grabbed Bethany's head with both hands, and pulled her face into the wetness. Bethany responded by thrusting her tongue into the hole, then licking the slit from bottom to top, over and over.

Sensing the progress being made toward orgasm, Grant stood behind Bethany. He rubbed his rigid member up and down her sodden cunt, and then slid inside her. Rather than thrusting, he stood stock still. He could feel her vaginal walls contracting. Jennifer was fully in his sight line. Although Claire's right leg was resting over her, Jennifer's legs were spread wide open. Her breasts sprawled on her chest, nipples fully upright. Jennifer's panties were still on, but her hand had forced them aside. Her dark bush was plastered with sticky wetness. She had two fingers vigorously moving in and out of her vagina. Grant locked eyes with her again. He pulled out of Bethany's pussy and then back in.