Group Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time he withdrew, he said aloud, "I want to fuck you," and then slammed back into her. Grant did it to Bethany, but he said it to Jennifer. Bethany paused in her mouth-fucking efforts to Claire, and said, "Fuck me daddy!"

He could tell that his words had impacted Jennifer, as she more frantically rubbed her pussy. Suddenly, her hips bucked, and spasms shook her body. That spurred Grant to thrust more deeply and rapidly into Bethany. She in turn licked and fingered Claire with increased intensity.

"Oh my God," Claire gasped. "You are tongue fucking me. You're fucking tonguing me. FUUUUCK!" An orgasm consumed her. Her body writhed as she continued to hold Bethany's head between her legs. Grant couldn't look at any of it. He was determined to bring Bethany to climax before letting go himself. He reached under her belly and grabbed her left breast. He fondled and squeezed it. With his other hand he reached under to touch where their two bodies joined. It was drenched with their juices. He found her clitoris, and made circles around it with his finger. Then he methodically began rubbing, out of sync with his thrusts. Bethany was now fully concentrating on her own body. She whimpered and moaned, and then went rigid for a second before releasing into a shuddering orgasm. His thrusts slowed to allow her to regain control. But in seconds she was pressing herself backward, grinding into him.

"Are you going to cum in me daddy? I want you to empty your balls inside me. I want to feel your sperm shoot into my pussy."

Grant was happy to oblige, but wanted savor the moment. He looked down at the beautiful ass in front of him, and watched his cock disappear and reappear from her pussy. Then Claire swung her legs together and levered herself off the couch. She moved behind him, brushed her nipples along his back, reached down and grabbed his balls as he fucked.

She squeezed them firmly and whispered into his ear, "Fuck that pussy."

Grant could take no more. He glanced at Jennifer. Her legs were still splayed open, her panties sopping wet, and those incredible, irresistible tits were what put him over the edge.

"I'm fucking cumming in your pussy nowwww," he yelled. And he did. Over and over, jets of sperm left his body and entered hers. He emptied himself into this beautiful, sexy young woman. Still breathing hard, he motionlessly held the position. Finally, he slowly pulled his semi-erect cock out of Bethany. Her pussy hole gapped open. A little sperm drizzled out. Claire leaned between them, licked off the white jizz, and kissed the hot wet flesh.

A moment later, they all laid back on the sectional, side by side.

"Wow," Grant said with a gasp. "That was mind-blowing."

"I'm guessing every wet dream you ever had just came true," smirked Jennifer.

He turned slightly to look her in the eye. "Almost."

21