Growing Anticipation 04

Story Info
The next installment for the Growing Anticipation series.
2.9k words
4.31
28.4k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fourth chapter in the 'Growing Anticipation' series. For those who haven't read the other three parts the themes of enlarging body parts and incest continue. inspiration for this chapter and chapter 3 go to HugeErectson and Peacender. I've included links to the other three parts

First chapter by HugeErectson:

https://www.literotica.com/s/growing-anticipation-ch-01

Second Chapter by Peaceender:

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-growing-anticipation-continued

And chapter 3 by myself:

http://literotica.com/s/growing-anticipation-03

All characters are over 18

The next three days were the hardest I've had in awhile. Mom was gone on her monthly work trip. This time though she had to travel to multiple offices for quarterly meetings, or something of the sort, so she would be gone for about two weeks. This left me by myself for three days before my sister came home. The new experimental pills weren't making it easier either, walking around the house with a massive erection became almost normal. By the third day my balls had visibly swollen to the size of a baseball, I wasn't sure I could make it another day.

It was about mid afternoon on Wednesday when I heard a car pull up the driveway. Looking outside the window, red VW bug, that's her! I'm not sure why she kept that old car, it had more problems with it than would be worth it in my opinion. I walked outside, and my sister ran from the car to give me a hug. It took a lot of effort not to spring an erection from even that innocent touch. After helping move her luggage into the upstairs room she decided to take a shower, she had been driving all day after all. I, in the meantime, went and changed into some sweat pants and started to watch tv on the couch.

Twenty minutes later my sister walks into the living room, hair still wet, and sits next to me. She was wearing a black tank top, her perky D cup breasts were clearly on display, and a short skirt. I turned off the tv as we talked and caught up on each other's lives. We talked for a little while before she told me something interesting; "So, I ordered some of those pills that mom was using, I thought that since I would be home all summer we could see how big I could get". That was unexpected! The thought was too much, imagining her breasts growing made my cock start to grow too. A visible bulge formed between my legs as my member swelled, this was not unnoticed by my sister. "I see that you like the idea" she said as she started rubbing my lengthening bulge.

She leaned over and we started making out, my hands found their way to her skirt and I reached up underneath. No panties, she was prepared for this. She stopped kissing me as I rubbed her clit, she moaned loudly into my left ear. I felt down to her lips, she was soaking wet as I inserted three fingers into her. I fingered her for a couple minutes before she reached down and pulled me out. "I need that monster inside me!" she cried passionately. She quickly grabbed the waist of my pants and began sliding them down. I could see her licking her lips as more and more of my bulging man meat was revealed. It wasn't until she had my pants down at my knees that my cock sprang loose. My erection was growing so fast that it sprang up faster than my sister was ready for and slapped her across her chin. She jumped back from the surprise chin slap as my penis continued its rapid accent.

My sister stood up and then bent over, she then began to lick the shaft, starting from the bottom and slowly made her way to the top. It took nearly all my willpower to keep myself from cumming during her own climb. after she made it to the top she stepped up onto the couch, one foot on each side of me. Reaching behind her she wrapped her hand around my cock head and began to lower her pussy towards it. My head made contact and she began to slowly work it inside her. First just the tip, she wasn't used to its size yet, and then a little more each time. It looked like she was doing a partial squat, with the way I was sitting and the massive length of my member each time she rose up she was practically standing over me. Each time she lowered herself my cock went deeper in. Soon I was bottomed out at about eight inches, sixteen inches of rock hard meat was left, I think that if she could take all of it she would have.

This went on for several minutes, she must not have been prepared to do this much of a workout. She leaned forward and rested her forearms on the back of the couch behind my head. I got a face full of boob in the process. I noticed that her breathing became more labored and her pace began to slow. I put my hands under her ass and started to help her keep going. Pretty soon though my arms were starting to give out as well. Her moans became louder and I felt her pussy tighten up, this was very fortunate timing because I couldn't hold back any longer. "Oh fuck!" I cried as my penis erupted with a mind blowing orgasm. I kept pumping my sisters' petite body on my cock as her pussy quickly filled with sperm. My penis didn't stop erupting either and all the excess flooded down her legs and onto my lap. eventually the spurts stopped and my penis went soft, my sister rolled over to the my left side completely exhausted.

Cleaning up the mess took nearly an entire roll of paper towels. After we were done cleaning we both took separate showers it was early evening so I went to the kitchen to begin making dinner. I decided to not wear pants, we were definitely past those formalities at this point. We ate mostly in silence, we were both famished from earlier. Afterwards I began to clean up and my sister sat on the couch with her laptop. After finishing my task I sat down next to her. I noticed that she was on a genealogy website. Upon closer inspection I didn't see my name or mom's name.

"Where are we at? Who are these people?" I asked pointing to names I haven't seen before. She looked at me as if I should have already known. "These are my family members, duh. Didn't mom tell you? Before dad died they adopted both of us. Did you really think that I would ever think about doing the things we have done if we were actually related? Did it not occur to you that none of us look alike?"

She set the laptop on the table and walked into the kitchen. "It's a good thing your cock is huge, because your not too bright bro". All I could do was sit there, trying to absorb everything she just said. "Mom told me that your parents were pill addicts, that may be why you wanted to try those growth pills in the first place. In my opinion, the results were way better than other pills you could be addicted to". She said. My sister the opened her purse and retrieved a pill bottle of her own. "Let's see. Maximum dosage is four a day. Will result in increased size, sensitivity, lactation....yada yada yada".

Opening the refrigerator she brought out the carton of 'milk'. "Down the hatch" she said as she swallowed four pills with a large gulp of cum. "Your cum isn't all that bad chilled" she started drinking more from the carton. I felt my cock jump watching her so enthusiastically drink my cum.

"Wait, stop!" I yelled. "There's pills ground up in the carton!" "Why are there pills in here!" She yelled back. "Mom likes to keep the lactation effect" I replied. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. I already drank a bunch, what's going to happen to me?" She was already panicking. "Calm down, everything is going to be ok, let me find their website". I said. After finding my phone I brought up their product information. To my relief the only effect of taking more than four pills a day was massive increase in growth. "Sis it says here that if you take more than four your breasts will grow really big really fast".

She calmed down after hearing this. "Oh thank you, thank you!" She practically jumped on me and gave me a big hug. She pulled away slightly and looked me in the eyes. We began kissing, our tongues thrusting into each other's mouths. My cock began to fill and grow. "Maybe I should take another pill so I can grow gigantic?" She said between kissing me. My penis rose faster and it was soon at it's full size and hard as a rock.

"I can tell you like that idea too" she said. She began to kiss and lick up and down my shaft. I backed up to the counter, holding on to the edge, I nearly lost my balance lost in pleasure. My sister began to bob her up and down on my penis. She sucked a little at first but went further and further down each time. For several minutes the kitchen was filled with wet slurping sounds and my moaning. "I'm getting close sis" I managed to say. She quickly pointed to the counter, right at her pill bottle, not even breaking her stride. I reached out to grab it but in my haste I knocked it over. She must not secured the lid, because several pills spilled out.

"Sis how many do you want?" I asked. She didn't say anything, only motioned for me to hurry. I grabbed some pills, not sure how many, and placed them in her hand. She slipped them between my cock head and her lips. Her hands went to my shaft and began pumping in earnest. I couldn't hold it any longer and I felt my penis swell up as I blew my load. Rope after rope filled my sister's mouth as she eagerly swallowed my cum and the pills. She lifted her mouth off of my dick as a final rope of cum shot across the room.

It took awhile to compose ourselves before my sister spoke. "My chest feels tingly already, I hope I didn't over do it. I think I'm going to go to sleep early tonight". She slowly walked away and went upstairs. I wasn't tired yet so I stayed up watching TV.

It was getting rather late but I wasn't very tired yet. A quick jack off session and my daily pill and I was off to bed.

The next morning I was woken with a startle. "Bro look!" My sister had both hands on my shoulders shaking me. I sat up, she was wearing her white robe, she stood up and took a step back. She opened her robe and dropped it on the floor. She stood there with only her pink lace panties and a huge smile.

My eyes widened when I saw her chest. Where before our mother gained maybe a few inches of breast flesh each day, my sister was up a few cup sizes. Her perky D cups had grown overnight into large pendulous breasts. They must have nearly doubled in size. New veins were visible running along the surface. My stare was broken by a quick titty shake and her giggling.

I stood up, my morning wood pointing directly between her mammaries. She took my wrists and slowly guided my hands to her chest. "Careful bro, they are tender, I think I'll slow down on the pills" she said softly. I gently squeezed and kneaded her bloated tits. Each was more than a handful, soft moans escaped her mouth with each squeeze. She took my wrists once more and pulled my hands away. "Sorry, they are are a little sore, I think they grew to fast" she said picking up her robe. "Hold on a second, I'll be right back!" And she hurried out the door and down the hall.

A few seconds later she returned, and now she had a measuring tape. "Will you help me measure them?" She asked. I held up the tape behind her back as she measured her bust. "Wow, 38 inches! They really did grow a bunch overnight!" She said. "Here, let me measure you while I'm at it". She then held the tape at the base of my cock and stretched it out to the tip.

Her eyes went wide; "twenty five inches!" She said. "I always forget how big you actually are bro!" Wait a minute, last I measured I was two feet, and have been for months. Maybe it was swollen a little since I just woke up. "Do you mind making me some breakfast?" She asked. She casually tossed the tape on the bed. Before I could answer she leaned forward and began giving me head.

I was caught a little off guard, to be honest. She was really good, simultaneously bobbing up and down while using both hands to pump my shaft. I would imagine most women would be terrified of my massive penis, not my sister though, she was eagerly working my cock with her mouth and hands. I suppose that all three of us have a size fetish. She continued to suck my dick for several minutes more, I tried to hold out for as long as possible, but I was getting close. I knew I was close so I put my hands on her head. The first load of the day is usually a big one and I wanted her to take all of it. I tried to warn her of the impending deluge, but all I could muster was some sort of guttural moan. I came in her mouth, hard. I felt massive ropes of semen shoot into her mouth as I held her head in place. She eagerly swallowed much more than she should have. Her hands continued to pump my shaft as she gulped down huge amounts of sperm. when I was finally finished I let go of her head and she stood up gasping for air. I fell back onto my bed, completely spent.

"Wow! That was a lot of cum!" She said between breaths. "My stomach feels full." We both took a moment to collect our breaths. My eyes were naturally drawn to her new tits, in the excitement of her blowjob I hadn't noticed that she was lactating. "Uh sis, your leaking" I managed to say. She looked down, "Damn, that's going to be hard to hide, and I was going to go shopping for new tops today also." She covered her milky tits with her hands and walked out of my room. I sat there for a minute or two before I noticed my own stomach grumbling. Breakfast was next on my list.

I made myself some scrambled eggs and bacon. After eating, sat at the kitchen bar reading the news on my phone. My sister came downstairs talking on the phone, I assume it was one of her friends that lived in town. She was wearing a gray sweatshirt and black leggings. I found myself checking out her butt as she walked by. She was thin but had a tight perky ass, my cock started hardening again. My thoughts were rudely interrupted when she shouted from the front doorway. "I'm going into town to buy some new tops and meet with my friend Rachel. I don't know when I'll be back. I took your credit card!" the door shut behind her before I could say anything.

"Ok, see you later!" I yelled sarcastically at the front door. I'm not sure why I bothered. It wasn't as if she could hear me, but oh well. Today had already started out well enough for me, my adoptive sister's tits grew huge overnight and I got an awesome morning blowjob. I looked at the clock on the stove; it wasn't even ten o'clock yet. I took my time to shower and get dressed for the day, not sure why, I didn't plan on going anywhere. After taking my daily pill I hopped on my computer.

I'm not sure why, but I was curious about the company that had led us down this path that we found ourselves on. Looking over at their website I browsed the pages that had told the company history. Not many specifics were given. Just the year they were founded, their goals, and email and mailing information. Nothing much different than any other pharmaceutical company. Their goals were; "Enhancing the human body through chemistry to reach your full potential". I looked down towards my crotch. That was an understatement for sure. Not finding further information I clicked on the products page. There were my original Pills and the pills that the women were using, but then towards the bottom of the page, there was another product. I didn't see this one before. "This will be interesting" I said to myself. I smiled as I clicked the "Order Now" button.