All Comments on 'Growing Needs Ch. 22-23'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Do you take requests? I have a couple of ideas I hope you'll like writing.

One idea is like this story. The alien slug comes into contact with a busty woman who has large boobs. They have some fun at first with the slug teasting her body and Later the girl lets The slug come onto her boobs and sucks her nipples and the woman screams in pleasure and passes out. The woman wakes up and sees the slug sleeping atop of her between her cleavage and notices something is off and looks at her boobs and they were alot bigger and filled with liquid. The slug wakes up and gets hungry again and sucks on her boobs again. The woman is surprise when her boobs start growing and the slug is making her boobs grow to make her lactate to drink her milk. The story ends with the woman's new life of having huge boobs and is breastfeeding the slug. So it's breast expansion, breast feeding, and lactation.

The second story is inspired by your other stories. The girl is that I randomly named "Violet" and had huge boobs and big hips/ass. The worm is an alien worm and it's comes from outer space and crash lands on Earth and is looking for a new home and the worm meets Violet in her home, the worm has fun with Violet's body until it gets to her pussy. The worm tastes her pussy and Violet orgasms and the worm starts going inside her pussy. Violet calms down and tries to get to know the worm but realizes is stuck inside her pussy. Violet tries to pull the worm out but the worm is stronger and latches onto her pussy harder and Violet cries out in pain as the worm's' 'hairs' stab in her pussy walls to prevent it from being remove and Violet gives up, afraid for her health and pussy. The story ends with Violet stroking the worm like a slave would do to please it's master as it eats her pussy and makes her orgasm and the worm eats her cum. The cycle repeats and Violet is in agony as she's always horny and there's nothing she can do as the worm made her pussy/vagina it's new home.

What do you think? Pretty good? Or just not your style?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES