Growing Relationships

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hardly had time to process it before a similar blue light swept across Jackie's cards, gathering their essence and swirling into her sister. Kate watched as the blue light suffused Jackie's body, first causing her already large chest to swell in size. Instinctually Kate knew that Jackie's breasts were the same size as her own, both of them sometimes swapping their G-cup bras to save on buying multiple custom ones. But quickly, the T-shirt Jackie was wearing melted away, and Kate watched her body visibly bulk up with muscles, her exposed abs tightening and her arms gaining more definition. The T-shirt reemerged, this time as a sports bra, constraining her sister's abnormally perky breasts to her chest. This gave Kate the opportunity to observe Jackie's final change as her baggy sweatpants were replaced with a pair of skin tight gym shorts plastered onto a large bulge in her crotch. Somehow Kate knew that Jackie's dick had grown even larger, before being an average 5 inches erect, now she knew it to be 8 inches decidedly above average. But Kate didn't have time to ponder much of that as she suddenly heard the same sound as before echo through the room.

SNAP

"I'm glad you and Derek decided to join us." Jackie said, walking past her sister and giving her a meaty slap on the butt. "Jasmine wants to see your workout routine to get an ass like that."

"Wait, hang on Jackie!" Kate whirled and found that she had to look even further down at her sister than usual. "You're different! Hell, I'm different!"

"Are you okay?" Jackie looked at her sister with concern. "Maybe you should take that corset off, it's cutting off your air supply."

"No, I mean, I wasn't wearing a corset like two minutes ago."

"What are you talking about, you've been wearing that since I got home from the gym because the power went out. Something about 'Gothic Night' on your show."

"Jackie, I'm telling you, we just changed, like our bodies." Kate scrambled to the table, "See these cards, they did something to us, I got taller, and a bigger butt, and these boobs. And you got a bigger dick-"

"Hahaha, I wish!" Jackie laughed as she turned back to her bedroom. "Look Kate, I'm heading to bed, maybe stop reading those weird stories." She stopped when she felt Kate's hand on her shoulder and turned around to face her sister. She was ready to fire another quip at her sister, when she saw her look was seriously concerned.

"Look, Jackie, I'm telling you something happened to us. And I think it has to do with those cards."

"Okay, you're clearly spooked," Jackie said, turning around and giving her sister a hug. "Whatever it is, we can deal with it in the morning. If you don't want to sleep alone, we can share the big bed and I promise not to sleep in the buff."

Kate could tell that for some reason Jackie had no idea what had happened, and it was going to take more than just her alcohol addled ramblings to get her to understand. "Okay, I'd like that...just one question. What do you mean by the big bed?"

"See this is why I don't let you drink." Jackie sighed and dragged her sister towards what Kate had always known as the spare office. Opening the door, inside Kate saw a massive king-sized bed, surrounded by various soundproofing, exercise equipment, manikins with various outfits and cosplays, and even some video equipment. "Now let's get some sleep before you start spouting more nonsense. The power will be back in the morning and we can deal with whatever it is you think is happening."

***

It was almost a week later when Jackie burst through the door to the dorm room, a short haired blonde girl laughing behind her. "I still can't believe you pants me in front of those guys at the gym!" Jackie whirled on the blonde girl who closed the door behind her and leaned her heart-shaped rear up against it while clutching her stomach with laughter. "It's not funny Jasmine!"

"Chill out, or you'll upset your sister's cam show thing." Jasmine said between chuckles.

"There's so much sound-proofing in that room a herd of elephants could be waltzing through here and she wouldn't know." Jackie said, crossing her arms under her boobs.

"Well then, what are you yelling at me for?" Jasmine said, grinning wickedly before taking a few steps closer to Jackie. Eventually reaching the much taller girl and craning her neck up to meet her eyes, "Why don't you get down here and punish me?" With quick reflexes Jasmine dove forward into Jackie's immense chest and began rubbing her face between the girl's tits and grabbed the bulge at the front of Jackie's pants while reaching around for her butt with the other hand. The fun was short-lived as an "EEEP!" escaped her mouth as she found herself being lifted up to meet Jackie's eyes.

"Who says I won't, little one?" Jackie said before squeezing her arms tightly into a bear hug and mashing her lips into the smaller girl's face. Jasmine returned the kiss, their tongues dancing with each other as Jackie's hands made their way down to grab a handful of the beautiful heart-shaped ass that Jasmine worked hard for at the gym. Being that the girl was only five feet tall, the wide hips and large rear were what caught Jackie's gaze in the first place. She remembered watching as the tiny girl was squatting nearly twice her own body weight at 200 lbs and marveled at her form...and her ass. But she was just as shocked when the pixie haired blonde turned around and had a beautiful face and a perky set of B-cup boobs attached to her chest. Boobs which seemed much smaller now since they were dwarfed by Jackie's G-cups.

Jackie walked the two of them over to the couch, where she lowered herself to a seated position and allowed the weight of Jasmine to collapse against her. Jasmine's hands went from clinging to Jackie's back to roaming heavily over those massive boobs. Jackie was still wearing her sports-bra so it was difficult for Jasmine's hands to find purchase on the taller girl's cherry sized nipples, but her hands were already continuing their way lower on Jackie's body. "I can't wait for you to punish me. How do you want to do it?"

"Oh, I think you're figuring it out just fine." Jackie grinned, her breath ragged as Jasmine's lips moved lower and lower on her body. Currently, they were planting kisses and licks upon her exposed abs, but with a little shimmy Jackie felt a solid, "slap" of something hot and hard upon her stomach. "See you found it. Such a good girl."

"Look at how yummy this is though." Jasmine grinned, taking her tongue and running it up the entire length of Jackie's cock, "I think this might be a treat and not a punishment."

"We can't have that now can we," Jackie said leaning forward and placing her hands on the sides of Jasmine's face, "Why don't you open your mouth and I show you how much of a punishment this can be." Without giving much more warning, Jackie took Jasmine's mouth and slammed it to the hilt onto her cock causing the smaller girl to sputter as her throat was suddenly filled with eight inches of dick. Jackie held her there for a few moments, before slowly backing her off, listening to Jasmine's practiced breathing through her nose. Long slow strokes followed with moans echoing from both girls. Jackie couldn't see anything beyond the horizon of her breasts and the golden mane of her lover's head, but she knew that Jasmine's hands were busy between her own legs, attempting to bring herself to a climax in time with Jackie. The slow strokes turned faster as one of Jasmine's hands found its way up to fondle the golf ball sized testicles beneath her chin. Jackie's grip intensified on Jasmine's head as she continued to pump the girl's throat over her cock.

Seconds turned to minutes, and minutes added up as the two pleasured each other before Jackie suddenly pulled Jasmine's mouth to her groin and pumped her hips heavily into the smaller girl. Ropes of cum rocketed into Jasmine's throat and she attempted to swallow it all. Jasmine was always amazed at the output from her girlfriend, and surprisingly it was easier with Jackie's cock rammed so far down her throat. Jasmine's hands plunged even deeper into her pussy to finally erupt onto the floor beneath her. Each gush was enough to coat her hand, then leg, then pool onto the floor beneath her as Jackie continued to dump load after load into her stomach. It was only after nearly a minute that Jasmine realized she needed to breathe. Taking her hands and manically slapping them against Jackie's wrists she felt the larger girl pull back, letting air enter into her lungs, but not before the head of her cock popped free of her mouth with one final spurt onto her face.

"You almost made it all the way that time," Jackie said with a post-orgasm haze. Absently she took her hand and wiped the remaining cum off of her dick and brought it to her mouth savoring the salty taste.

"I love that cock so much," Jasmine sighed as she sat back basking in her own glow. "Which is why if I had one myself I would show it off all the time."

"You say that, but not everyone is you or Kate," Jackie said, her face turning down.

"But that's why you need to be more confident and don't let those needle dicks make fun of you." Jasmine said, getting to her feet and realizing for the first time the mess she made on the floor. "Now, I think I'm going to go use your shower and get a change of clothes. Think you can clean up after me?"

"Of course babe," Jackie said leaning forward and kissing her lover's cum stained lips, "Although I thought I was punishing you?"

"Please babe," Jasmine said, stepping out of her shorts and leaving the stained clothing and underwear behind, "we both know you're wrapped around this little dom's finger."

***

"She's been in there a while, huh?" Jasmine said. She was seated at the table and staring out into the living room when Jackie joined her at the table.

"Yeah, she's doing a long block for the fans. She should be done soon though, so how about we do something to pass the time."

"I'm not ready for another dicking yet-"

"Not that!" Jackie laughed. She grabbed a weird looking deck of cards and set it down in front of them. "It's a card game that Kate bought, but she hasn't wanted to play it with me for some reason since the last time we played."

"Why?"

"She said something about it 'changing us,'" Jackie said, using air quotes. "But you know how competitive I can get, and she was up two rounds to one on me."

"So you want to practice? Alright I'm game. How do we play?" Jasmine said, turning herself to face Jackie at the table.

"It's basically 'go-fish' but with some pretty racy cards." Jackie said with a grin. "I think you'll like it."

"Sexy go-fish, I'm definitely in!" Jasmine said, before watching Jackie begin to deal cards.

***

"Holy shit! You weren't kidding with these cards." Jasmine said grinning down at her matches, "But I thought you said you were good at this?"

"Look you little gremlin," Jackie stared down at her two matches and sighed, "Beginners luck, I'm sure." 2 women on their knees licking a large dick 1 woman with high heels towering over a smaller man

"Or maybe I'm just better than you thought?" Jasmine grinned down at her matches: 2 muscular women doing bicep poses 1 large chested woman holding a chalice beneath her breasts 1 woman with a large butt twerking 2 large chested women with chalices beneath their breasts 1 woman with her legs spread "So do you wanna play again?"

SNAP

Jasmine was startled and looked up to see Jackie frozen in place. "Hey, uh, Jackie?! This isn't cool...EEEP!" She shrieked as red mist poured forth from the cards at the table and coalesced into words hovering above the cards:

A newcomer has joined the game! A Bonus Prize shall be rewarded to catch up to the others: Quadruple the changes to yourself this round.

"Wait a minute, changes? So Kate was right about this game!" Jasmine started to back away from the table. "No, no, no, I like how I am." She watched as the words glowed briefly before beginning to swirl back into mist. "No wait, stop!" She shouted before the red mist engulfed her.

SNAP

"Stop what?" Jackie asked. "If anything I need to stop you from resting those tits of yours on the table." Jackie grinned down at her girlfriend and the only woman on campus who was both stronger and bustier than she was.

She remembered the first day she saw her at the gym, the tiny girl was putting that ass to the ground with almost 300 lbs of weight on the squat rack. Jackie had stared far longer than was proper, and hoped the girl hadn't noticed the massive bulge in her gym shorts as Jackie walked away. She put her usual 185 lb warm up on the bench and got below the bar, adjusted her grip, and then the lights went out above her head as she heard someone say, "Need a spot?" Unable to see anything, Jackie tried to lift herself out from the bar only to have the darkness descend upon her face, the softness reminding her of her own chest but significantly larger. "No, no, you stay right there, and hold my tits up. I need to see if you can earn that show my ass gave you earlier." Jackie didn't know what to do so she just sat there with what she knew were absolutely massive breasts in her face. "Well, when are you going to start lifting? Don't tell me those muscles are just for show. I thought I was going to give that log in your pants a ride later but I guess-WOAH!" Jackie lifted with all her might, and fondly remembered the feeling of those pillowy breasts spilling across her lap and completely encasing her ten inch dick.

"I can't remember, but honestly if you want to stop playing I'd understand, you did just get dominated."

"Probably because you were hiding cards in your cleavage."

"As if you couldn't do the same thing?"

"Says the girl whose tits are twice as big as mine."

"Hey you should be thankful, lugging those boulders around is probably why you are jacked as hell."

"Please," Jasmine said, flexing her arm so that the softball sized bicep exploded from her arm. "I worked hard for these. Now do I deal or are you afraid to lose again." Jasmine gestured to the POINTS card which now showed her name and Jackie's each with a single mark and Kate's with two marks.

"Deal the cards, Jugs," Jackie said, knowing Jasmine hated the nickname. She was rewarded with a flurry of cards angrily sent her way from an angry pair of tits across the table and smiled.

***

"Eat it Jugs!" Jackie shouted. She just threw down her final match and watched as Jasmine sank into her breast shelf. In front of Jackie was: 1 woman with high heels towering over a smaller man 1 woman with her legs spread 1 muscular woman doing a bicep pose 1 woman on her knees licking a large dick 1 large chested woman with a chalice beneath her breasts

Jasmine meanwhile had: 2 woman on their knees licking a large dick 2 muscular woman doing a double bicep pose 2 women with large butts twerking against each other 2 women with large chests with chalices beneath their breasts

"Would you two stop making such a racket?"

Jackie turned her head just in time to hear a familiar sound echo through the room.

SNAP

As her head finished turning she saw Kate emerge from the recording room, but stop as if frozen in time. She had a sense of deja vu, and turned her head back towards the cards on the table to see a red mist rise from them. The mist formed words above the table which read:

Please choose your prize: Double the changes to yourself this round OR Steal 2 matches from another player

"Why would I want to steal matches," Jackie muttered under her breath. "I already have five matches, so doesn't that mean I - WOAH! Hold on, don't go and do that!" Jackie shouted as the red light lit up the second option and two matches from Jasmine's side of the table slid over to Jackie's side. Specifically the two women licking a large dick, and the two large chested women holding a chalice beneath their breasts. "Did those cards move on their own? Maybe Kate was-"

SNAP

"I was what?" Kate asked as she looked at her sister and her sister's girlfriend sitting at the table. Jackie was standing up, the sweatpants she was wearing did little to hide the absolutely massive dick running down her legs, but did serve to give her balls some space to breathe. Kate was glad she convinced her to stop wearing those restrictive spandex leggings that Jasmine always wanted to see her in. Speaking of spandex, Kate saw that Jasmine had indeed found another pair of custom leggings to wear that basically looked like paint on her massive behind. The girl was a literal walking hourglass with her N-cup tits, and equally large ass, she was lucky she was also so muscular she could heave that body around. Kate sighed, knowing that it was mostly envy since Jasmine had a larger more shapely ass than she did, but at least Kate was still the tallest in the room, even if her G-cups were easily the smallest.

It was hard not to feel busty, but when Kate looked at her sister's J-cups and Jasmine's N-cups dominating their chests, she could only shake her head. "You were saying something, dear sister? Or did all the blood flow to your second head?"

"How could it not, with these around." Jasmine grinned. She stood up causing a massive boob quake before walking to the kitchen. "Getting some water, anyone else thirsty?"

"I am, but maybe for some milk." Jackie laughed.

"Get it yourself." Jasmine retorted.

Kate made her way over to the table, "What are you playing?"

"That card game you brought home last week." Jackie said, gesturing to the POINTS card which now showed her two wins tied with Kate's. "Figured since you wouldn't play with me, Jasmine would."

"Hey, when did I say that?" Kate asked. She felt for sure that if Jackie had asked she would have said yes. But something was nagging in her mind. Something about things changing... "Anyways, I'm here now, shows are done for the night, one round before we head to dinner?"

"Why not, these rounds are pretty fast." Jasmine said, returning with water for each of them.

"But what about my - mfff." Jackie's sarcastic remark was cut short as her head was buried in tits.

"Shuffle up and deal before I suffocate you with these." Jasmine warned. She turned and sat heavily down in the chair, her padded bottom making her nearly as tall sitting down as she was standing.

"Fine, I'll deal." Jackie said. "And Jasmine you get to go first since Kate and I are tied for the lead."

"Only because you played two rounds without me." Kate grinned as her sister punched her playfully in the arm. Cards were dealt and another round began.

***

"Yes! I win, fair and square!" Jackie said as she threw down her last match. It was tough going from the start where she nearly ran out of cards, but she came back to win over both her sister and her girlfriend. She gazed down at her matches:

1 woman with a large butt twerking 1 woman on her knees licking a large penis 2 women on their knees licking a large penis 2 muscular women doing bicep poses 1 woman with high heels standing above a small man

"Fine, you win, again." Jasmine said with a sigh as she looked down past her tits at her matches which were so close to winning:

1 muscular woman doing a bicep pose 2 large chested women with a chalice beneath their breasts 2 women scissoring 1 large chested woman with a chalice beneath her breasts

"Congratulations, sis." Kate said with a smile. "You're now in first place by yourself." She went to gather up her matches:

1 woman with her legs spread masturbating 2 women with large butts twerking against each other 2 women in heels towering over a smaller man 2 women scissoring

SNAP

"Hey Kate, why'd you stop..." Jackie started to say then felt a weird sense of deja vu as the world slowed to a stop around her. She turned her gaze to the red mist that seemed to be swirling up around the table: Please choose your prize: Double the changes to your partner this round OR Steal 2 matches from another player