Growing Relationships

Story Info
Jackie and Kate play a transformative card game.
14k words
4.44
4.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what are those?"

"It's a deck of cards, obviously."

Jackie turned to the side and smacked her sister upside the head. "Of course it's a deck of cards, but why are they here on the table?"

Rubbing the back of her head, Kate winced, "Because I bought them obviously." She danced out of the way of another slap aimed at the back of her head. "And because they fit my aesthetic."

Jackie couldn't help but roll her eyes, "And what aesthetic would that be? Demonic stripper?"

"No, just because she's got horns doesn't make her a demon. She's probably a tiefling actually - HEY!" Kate shouted as another slap caught her unawares. "Alright, clearly you're mad at me, but I thought they looked cool and it was dirt cheap." She stopped talking when she saw Jackie raise her hand in front of her to prevent the rambling she knew was coming from Kate.

"Look, I really don't care, and honestly, I wasn't worried about the money." She paused to see Kate's face curl up into a hopeful smile. "What I was going to say is that you need to pick up your game, whatever you were playing, with the mostly naked...tieflings, and move it to your room. Derek is coming over."

"Oh right!" Kate said as she made to pick up her game before stopping briefly. "Or, I could leave them out here, and Derek could be like, 'wow those cards are pretty neat, why don't we all play a game.' Wow Derek, isn't that an amazing idea? Hey Jackie, do you want to play?"

Jackie looked over to her sister and glared. "Pick up the cards, or I will."

"Fine, I'll take care of them - woah!" Kate shouted as the power went out in the building. "Dammit, the storm must be really bad out there."

"Well, I guess movie night is probably canceled." Jackie sighed, getting out her phone as it buzzed in her pocket.

"That Derek?"

"Yeah, he says the power is out in his building too." Jackie sighed, "Says he's going to stay in for the night since he doesn't want to be walking around a dark campus in this lightning."

"Seems reasonable." Kate said as she stood next to the table. "So, does that mean you're free?"

Jackie took a look around the room and the darkened state of things. There was a slight hum as the emergency lighting in the halls turned on, but that only served to cast an eerie red glow in the hallway. With a heavy sigh, she turned to her sister and watched her nearly vibrating with anticipation. "Alright, get the lantern and let's play cards."

With a screech of delight and a hug, Kate rushed into the kitchen by phone flashlight, quickly shouting expletives as she stubbed her foot on a chair before returning with a camping lantern. Jackie shook her head and sighed at her younger sister as she returned hopping up and down on one foot. Though only younger by a little less than a year, Kate took more after their dad while Jackie took after their mom. The dark, messy mop of hair on Kate's head bounced atop her head as she massaged her sockless foot. Kate was taller than Jackie by a good couple of inches, a late growth spurt putting her around 68 inches tall. Tall enough to at least see eye to eye with most boys, and stand taller than most in heels. Although Jackie hardly ever saw her sister wearing heels, instead leaning into her pale skin and darker hair to complete the tall, thin goth girl look that she knew Kate worked hard to cultivate. Deep down, Jackie knew her sister was one of the nicest people on the planet, gullible to a fault, and sometimes completely oblivious. Like now, when Kate's nipple nearly popped out from behind her black tank top. But before Jackie could say anything, Kate set down the camping lantern their dad had made them bring "in case of emergencies" and adjusted her black tank top strap back onto her bare shoulder, effectively hiding what little chest her sister had. Jackie lamented Kate's lack of a bra, but she supposed if she had as small a chest as Kate did, she'd probably go around bra-less too.

Kate meanwhile, sat her thin body down at the table and bathed them all in electric lantern light. She looked over at her older sister and was reminded that even going for a casual-night-in look, her sister looked good. She knew that Jackie wasn't super obsessed with her looks, but took care of herself, going to the gym just enough to keep her shapely rear, tight abs, and toned arms and legs. So even with a pair of leggings and a half-zipped sweatshirt, just enough to show off her large perky chest, Kate knew that Derek would have enjoyed the view. Hell, I enjoyed the view, Kate thought as she remembered glancing down her shorter sister's cleavage earlier that night. Kate knew it bothered Jackie that she was only 64 inches tall, especially given that Kate had grown past her last year. Although Kate would have gladly given some height to get at least some of her sister's curves. As she watched the dirty blonde mane of hair descend into the chair opposite her, she idly itched her chest lamenting her older sister's at least average C-cup chest.

"So, how do we play?"

"No idea!" Kate said, fishing out the rules from the deck. "I was just looking at all the cards when you came back and got changed." She reached into the deck and grabbed a folded piece of paper and began to read, "Growing Relationships is a card game of matching to become more intune with your partner. Ask each other for cards until you get five pairs and win the round." Kate stopped reading as she looked over the instructions at Jackie, who had her hands crossed over her chest.

"You bought a demonic go-fish?"

"Not demonic!" Kate started before trailing off, "But, uh, yeah look like it."

This time it was Jackie's turn to giggle as she gestured to Kate, "Just deal the cards and we'll see how much better you've gotten since we were little."

Kate chuckled herself, before taking the rest of the cards out of the deck and seeing one in particular that caught her eye. "Hey, this one says 'POINTS' on it. You think we're supposed to keep track of rounds we've won?"

"You're the one with the instructions."

"Oh, right. Uh, let's see, it says that when you win a round you get a prize." Kate tapped her chin, "The guy at the shop didn't say anything about prizes that came with the game."

"Well, it doesn't matter, just deal the cards." Jackie said as Kate put the POINTS card to the side of the table. Some deft shuffling and dealing of five cards later and Jackie was staring at what she now definitely knew was not a normal deck of cards.Of the five cards in her hand one of them had a picture of a single buxom woman with horns on her head, legs spread wide as her hand was between them. Another had two of the same buxom horned women scissoring together heads thrown back in ecstasy. Another had a picture of the horned woman standing in heels with a much smaller man in front of her. And one of the last two cards both pictured a single horned woman with much larger breasts holding a chalice beneath them, and the other simply had two of the same women facing each other with cups beneath both their breasts.

"Wow, these are some pretty explicit cards, huh?" Kate said, wincing over at her sister.

Jackie pinched the bridge of her nose and just sighed, "I said I would play so let's play."

"YAY!" Kate said as she hurriedly slapped down a match from her hand. The pair of cards showed two of the horned women in heels towering over a smaller man between them. "Now it's your turn!"

And this triggered the competitive streak in Jackie, who immediately began the game in earnest, "Alright, do you have one of these," she held up the picture of the horned woman masturbating.

"Woah, that's quite the card. But no, I don't have one." Kate said with a grin.

"Guess I'm drawing from the deck then." Jackie reached down and drew a card that depicted the same horned women, but this time with very large butts twerking their butts against each other on the card.

"So do you have one of these?" Kate said, turning around a card that showed two of the horned women licking up and down the length of a truly impressive dick. "Figured since you showed me yours I would show you mine." Kate winked.

Jackie rolled her eyes, "No, now draw you pervert."

***

"Yes I drew it!" Jackie shouted out, throwing down a pair of cards depicting a single woman doing a bicep pose, much more muscular than the ones on her other cards in front of her. "That's five matches for me, which means I win!" her hands slapped the table with glee before realizing that maybe she had taken things a little too far, as she usually did with her competitiveness.

"It was pretty close there for a bit," Kate said with a smile though, entirely undeterred. Looking down in front of her at the four pairs she had in front of her she saw the pictures on her cards: 2 women in heels towering over a smaller man 2 women with large butts twerking against each other 2 women scissoring with each other 2 muscular women doing a double bicep pose

Jackie meanwhile looked over her five matches and saw the pictures on her cards: 1 woman with a large chest holding a chalice beneath them 2 women in heels towering over a smaller man 2 women on their knees licking a large penis 1 woman in heels standing over a smaller man 1 muscular woman doing a bicep pose

"Too bad you don't get a prize for winning the round," Kate smirked.

"Yeah." Jackie laughed, "Although with cards like these I don't know if I'd want it."

SNAP

The sound made Jackie jump out of her seat and look around for the source of the noise. "Did you hear that, Kate?" Not hearing her sister's reply she turned back around to face her and saw that Kate appeared frozen in time, hand outstretched towards the deck of cards. "Kate, you okay? Kate...AH!" A flash of red light, and there hovering in the air in front of her were words:

Please choose your prize: Double the changes to yourself this round OR Double the changes to your partner this round

"What the hell is this?!" Jackie said, again nearly falling out of her seat. "What do you mean by 'Double the changes to myself this round?'" Before she could get an answer though, the words she had said lit up for a brief moment. Then they spun around the air encircling Jackie's body before she watched them travel towards the POINTS card, and mark a single win in the column that now read her and her sister's names atop it.

"But you didn't tell me what you meant by changes!" Was the last thing Jackie said before the world went black.

SNAP

"I don't know, Jackie," Kate said chuckling a little, "We both know you like these perverted cards. So just admit you want to play another round." Kate watched as Jackie shook her head slightly, seeming to get the cobwebs out. Doing so led her large chest to jiggle endlessly behind the T-shirt she was wearing as her sister reached up and held a hand to her forehead. Kate sighed as her sister's arm squashed the boob-flesh of her perky E-cup breasts together. If only she'd shared some of those boobs with me, Kate thought absently scratching her tiny chest. She knew her sister could have any guy here, maybe even that Derek guy who seemed really nice to her, if she'd just get over the little problem between her legs.

"What did you say?"

"I asked if you wanted to play another round," Kate cocked her head sideways at her sister. "Jeez, didn't think winning would mess you up that bad."

"No, it...it didn't, I just..." Jackie stumbled for words as she thought there was something wrong, but couldn't quite place it. Almost like she blacked out, but that couldn't be. She had just added the tick mark on the POINTS card under her name, and Kate had asked her if she wanted to play another round. "Nevermind, yeah, you're on!"

"That's the spirit, best two out of three!" Kate said, handing the deck to her sister. "Want something to drink?"

"Yeah, some water would be good."

"Lighten up, it's just us here." Kate said, shaking her head. "I've already seen your little secret, so no need to hold back, you light weight."

"It's not that!" Jackie turned towards her sister and scowled, "I just want to make sure I can crush you without any impairment."

"Oh, them's fighting words." Kate laughed, grabbing a beer for herself. "Then deal." She brought her sister her bottle of water, and sat down with her beer at the table in the lantern light. Looking at her hand she saw some familiar cards in the two women scissoring, the two women in heels, and the single muscular woman in the double bicep pose. She also saw two new ones: one showing a woman on her knees licking a large penis, and another showed a single woman twerking a large butt.

"One match down," Jackie said as she put down a pair of cards picturing a single large chested woman with a chalice beneath her boobs. "Better catch up little sister."

"Oh I will," Kate said, her competitive fire kicking in, along with the liquid courage. "Got a twerking girl?"

"Nope, now draw."

Kate drew a card picturing two women with large breasts holding chalices beneath them. "Alright, go ahead Jackie."

"Don't mind if I do." Jackie said with a grin as the two girls continued the round in earnest.

***

"OH YA! Come back queen!" Kate said, slapping down her final matching pair of cards depicting the pair of women scissoring. All in total in front of Kate her matches were the following: 1 muscular woman doing a bicep pose 2 large chested women with a chalice beneath their breasts 2 women in heels towering over a smaller man 1 woman with a large butt twerking 2 women scissoring

"If I wasn't stuck on one card the whole time I would have won." Jackie said, crossing her arms over her chest. In front of her were four matches: 1 large chested woman with a chalice beneath her breasts 2 muscular women doing bicep poses 1 woman with her legs spread 1 woman on her knees licking a large dick

"Oh come on, we got another round to play-"

SNAP

The sound made Kate fall backwards out of her chair. Scrambling to her feet she saw that Jackie was frozen, her body unmoving as it reached for the deck of cards. With a flash of light words appeared in the air in front of her:

Please choose your prize: Double the changes to yourself this round OR Remember the changes to you and your partner this round

"Wait, double the changes to myself?" Kate asked it as a question, but the first line of words suddenly glowed brightly and began to swirl and twist around her body. She tried to swat them away, but it was like her fingers weren't hitting anything at all. Within seconds the light spun back towards the table and sank towards the POINTS card, placing a tick mark under her name. "So is this my reward?" Kate asked before the world went black.

SNAP

"Hey Kate, you okay?" Jackie looked across the table at her sister as Kate rubbed her temples, pushing the shoulder length black hair out of the way and tucking it behind her ears. She watched as Kate leaned back in her chair, effectively thrusting her large bra-less chest outwards into her way-too-tight tank top that she insisted on wearing still. Jackie constantly told her to get rid of it since it didn't even cover her belly button when it was pulled all the way down, and right now it was showing plenty of boob spillage from the sides. Enough to make Jackie happy she'd worn her sweatpants that night so her sister couldn't see her erection. It was hard enough having a hot younger sister, it was even worse when you were a futanari. "Hey sis, can you put the girls away?"

"Oh, right, sorry." Kate laughed as she adjusted her black tank top to cover her too small DD-cup bra that was pushing her breasts up and out. "Shame the power had to go out, I think I would have made a killing streaming in this getup if your reaction is anything to go by." An empty water bottle flew past her head causing Kate to laugh even harder. "I'm telling you, people love the big titty goth girl look. I keep saying you should come and stream with me! Those breasts are even bigger than mine, and you've got the fit girl look. You could easily be someone's dommy-mommy."

"And I keep telling you that I don't want everyone in the world knowing I'm a futanari." Jackie said with a huff. "It's bad enough you told Jasmine."

"Sis, you were giving her the 'fuck me' eyes for weeks, it was the least I could do." Kate sighed as she shuffled the cards absently. "And what did you say when she texted?"

Jackie squirmed in her seat, "I...haven't responded yet."

Kate slammed the deck of cards on the table. "Look, Derek and I are going out this weekend. You should invite her to come with us."

"No way! Not in front of Derek, and in public."

"I'm going to have to tell him sometime, after all you're my sister and I love you. So this is for your own good." Kate pointed to herself, "I win this round and you have to text Jasmine about the double date. Just ask her, and see what happens."

"And if I win?"

"I drop the conversation and don't bring it up again."

"And I get to pick out a new outfit for you to wear." Jackie countered.

"But this one is so comfy."

"And it barely fits. I'm surprised your boobs don't burst out of it at any moment." Jackie said, gesturing to the deck. "Now do we have a deal?"

"You drive a hard bargain sister. But it's a deal." Kate said, as she began to deal the cards.

***

"And that's how you do it!" Kate shouted as she laid down her final match of two women with large butts twerking. "Looks like someone has a text message to send." Kate said, looking down at the matches in front of her: 1 woman with a large butt twerking 1 muscular woman doing a bicep pose 2 large chested women with chalices beneath their breasts 2 women with heels towering over a smaller man 2 women with large butts twerking against each other

In contrast on Jackie's side, she had four matches on the table: 1 woman kneeling down licking a large dick 1 large chested woman holding a chalice beneath her breasts 2 women on their knees licking a large dick 2 muscular women doing bicep poses

"I guess I'll get up to go get my phone." Jackie said as she rose from the chair.

SNAP

Kate watched as Jackie froze mid-ascension from her chair. A strange feeling of deja-vu came over her, like she'd been here before. She wasn't sure why, but she found herself looking back from Jackie to the table, just in time to see red lights rise from the deck of cards and coalesce into words in the air:

Please choose your prize: Remember the changes to you and your partner this round OR Double the changes to your partner this round

"I've seen this before," Kate said, staring at the letters glistening in the air. "Have I changed before? Why don't I remember the changes to myself? Has Jackie also changed?" Flicking her gaze up to the words again she saw that the top line of text was brightening, "Wait, no I didn't mean to pick!" But the lit words didn't seem to care, as they began to swirl around her body, rapidly wrapping her body in the red light before diving towards the table. There they dissolved onto the POINTS card, giving Kate another tick mark, leaving her ahead two to Jackie's one.

The next part felt weird to Kate as she saw a different colored light, this one blue in color, emerge from the deck and flow over the matches she had made. As they traveled over the cards, distinguishing features of each seemed to lift from the cards. At first Kate thought she could make out shapes, but they were quickly absorbed into the stream of blue light before it, much like the red light, swirled around her body. However, unlike the red light, this blue light sunk into her body, and when it did Kate nearly came from the feeling of pleasure coursing through her body.

She was vaguely aware of something changing in her. She could have sworn her legs were lengthening, her butt swelling heavily against the black leggings, a slight rip in the seams. She gasped as she felt a burst of strength and stamina, and moaned as she felt her tank top stretch to the absolute limits around her breasts as they surged outwards against the cups of her bra. Within seconds the tightness was replaced, as she watched her clothing dissolve, and become replaced with something different. Gone was her black tank top, replaced instead with a black corset. The new top hugged her waist, shrinking it down to further accentuate how massive her breasts looked now pushed up and out on her chest. Turning her head she could see her black leggings remold themselves to be even more form fitting to her newly grown bubble butt. She'd always had a nice round ass, but now it was like a dozen years of squats had molded it to a perfect heart shaped bubble. Coupled with her wide hips, and cinched waist, she didn't notice until she looked straight ahead that she was a few inches taller than before as well.