Growing Relationships

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You remember the changes to you and your partner this round You and your partner remember the changes this round You double the changes to yourself this round You double the changes to your partner this round Permanently remember what each card changes Exchange 2 matches with your partner Steal 2 matches from your partner

And then as if to answer their unspoken thoughts, each of the three girls saw the red mist swirl up into their original bodies to stand before them. No sooner had it finished, then the man spoke again, "Before you are your original bodies, untouched by the magic of the game. I can return you to as you were before the game began, no questions asked, along with your original memories of that timeline unbroken." He turned to Jackie, "Know that in that timeline, you and Jasmine never met, and that as you can see, you are unburdened by the weight between your legs." Turning to Jasmine, "You as well, while the least changed mentally by the game, would very clearly lose much of your new found strength and the love you've found." And finally he turned to Kate, "And you, founder of the game, would lose nearly all of your womanly charms, figure, and stature should you choose this path."

As each of the girls looked to each other and back to the red mist versions of themselves, Jackie finally spoke softly, "And if we don't choose to go back?"

The man clapped his hands together happily and the red mist figures of their original bodies dissolved into the red mist still swirling about the floor. "Then I get to give you all your wishes."

"Wait, what?" Kate blurted out.

"I'm a genie of course!" The man said hands to his lips in shock. "Don't tell me humans have forgotten about genies. What about djinni? Demons? Devils, never sign a contract with a devil, good gracious are they long and tedious. But you girls must know all about that..." He let his voice dwindle when he saw the look of awe and astonishment on their faces. "Right, so, I see it has been a while. Ehm, well, then let's start with you, Jasmine."

"Me?"

"Yes, you won the least number of rounds," he jumped down from the table and winked at her. "Although I must say you did very well for yourself in the game with this body. Now tell me what it is you wish for."

"So how many wishes does she get?" Jackie asked cautiously.

"Only one, sadly she did finish in last place." He turned to Jasmine, "So tell me what it is you want. Anything at all. After all, I made all this happen, didn't I?"

"I'm still not sure if I'm not tripping on some crazy new drugs." Jasmine said with a laugh. "This is a lot to take in...And you say I can wish for anything?"

"Well, anything related to the three of you in this room." The genie said. "I only have so much power over reality since the Accord - but you don't want to hear about that."

"So it can be anything about the three of us in the room," Kate said, "And reality will change to make it so it has always been that way?"

"Indeed, much as it has been since you started playing this game. All the changes will be retroactive and completely unnoticeable by most humans."

"Most humans?" Jackie asked.

"Well, obviously not yourselves now that you've finished the game." The genie smiled, then frowned. "And, also some of the humans with pacts to greater beings like those I mentioned earlier. They will be able to notice something is amiss, but not exactly what I assure you. Unless they are bound to one of the Seven Sins or the Archangels, although they rarely come to the mortal plane for long. Or at least they used to never...anyways, highly unlikely, so wish away young lady!"

"Well, I guess there is something that I want." Jasmine said, looking back and forth between Kate and Jackie.

"Name it!"

"Well I was always jealous of how Jackie seems to get so much pleasure out of her big cock, while mine is barely useful for anything." Turning to Jackie she bit her lip slightly, "So, would you be mad if I wanted to be bigger like you?"

Jackie laughed, "You're already my little dom, why wouldn't I love you as a big dom."

"Then that settles it," turning towards the genie, Jasmine smiled, "I wish I had the biggest dick and balls on campus."

"Wait, I thought you said 'like me'?"

SNAP

Jackie turned just in time as Jasmine's workout thong slapped the side of her face. It had been shot off of Jasmine's body by the force of her cock's expansion. Turning back, she held the torn fabric in her hands, and stared slack jawed at the now 2 feet of turgid cock meat between her tiny lover's legs. Testicles the size of small melons held tightly together in a sack that barely hung down between her legs from the muscles of Jasmine's groin. Although Jackie knew that her own cock was only a few inches smaller, that much dick on a girl nearly a foot smaller than she was looked enormous.

"This is amazing!" Jasmine grinned as she grabbed her gigantic cock with both hands. "I even have memories of growing up with this, of GROWING this." She laughed and smiled at Jackie, "And I know you love it too."

"One happy customer down," the genie said, turning to Kate, "Now, for your two wishes."

"I get two?"

"She gets two?" Jasmine said at the same time whirling around to face the genie. "What gives?"

"She finished in second, so she gets more wishes." The genie shrugged, "Those are the rules, and they have been deemed fair." Turning back towards Kate he continued, "So, what do you wish for?"

"Well, Jasmine might have had a great idea over there-"

"I will not allow for a circular wish to take place." The genie intervened.

"By that you mean?"

"You cannot wish for 'the biggest dick on campus' just as Jasmine did." The genie stated. "That would be impossible to grant since Jasmine already has the biggest dick on campus, making you bigger would be an impossibility."

"Oh," Kate said with a smile, "I wasn't going to do that." Grinning back at Jasmine though she giggled. "Although I do wish I was the curviest person on campus!"

SNAP

"Oh...my...gawd..." Kate moaned and her dick spurted all over the front of her thong while cum dribbled down her long legs. The sight of her dick quickly disappeared as her tits surged outwards. Within seconds her tits had blown past their previous M-cup size and her tank top looked just about painted onto her breasts. Both Jasmine and Jackie tried to keep their erections in check at the size of the massive breasts Kate now sported. They heaved with her breathing, looking like massive balls of jello.

As Kate stood up, they were greeted by another marvel, "Jesus, your ass is huge!"

"Coming from the girl who needs two chairs to sit down at the lunch tables that's saying something." Kate laughed as Jasmine's jaw hung open. Kate had memories of needing a full bench to sit down on, and how ridiculous it was that she was nearly taller sitting down than standing up. Absently she reached for her chest, only to find that she couldn't even reach her nipples anymore. Searching her brain she gasped, "I'm a ZxB."

"What?" Jackie asked.

Kate started laughing. "They invented a new bra size for me. I've outgrown the alphabet, girls you're looking at a 28 inch difference between my bust and my underbust. So I'm more than a Z-cup by 2 inches which makes it a ZxB cup size." Her chest, supernaturally perky, jiggled enticingly. The futanari could only be described as an extreme hourglass, which she clearly had taken as a brand since her tanktop had a picture of an hourglass with her streamname prominently displayed around it in glittering golden script.

"And for your second wish?" The genie asked.

"Oh, that one is also easy." Kate grinned. "I wish I was able to change the size of anyone's body in this room at will, with their permission."

Instead of hearing the distinctive snapping sound, Kate watched the genie hold up a single finger, "A pair of caveats to your wish. As before, I do not wish to allow for circular wishes. Therefore, Jasmine's cock can never be made the smallest on campus, and neither can your curves be made the smallest on campus."

"Makes sense." Kate said, "What's the second?" "All changes will revert after a maximum of 24 hours to prevent reality drift."

"I guess that's fine," Kate said with a sigh.

SNAP

This time there was no visible change. Kate turned around and merely looked down at herself, "So what happens if I do this?" Both Jasmine and Jackie looked over at Kate who had her massive backside to them. They couldn't see what was happening until Jasmine began to yelp. Jackie looked down at her lover to see her cock surging down her leg even further. Her testicles were similarly swelling and within moments her cock was brushing against the floor causing her to moan as the red mist tickled her sensitive head.

"What the hell, Kate?" Jasmine gasped as the growth subsided. "I didn't consent to this."

"Oh, don't act like you don't love it." Kate chuckled. "Besides, you didn't consent to it. I did." As she finished speaking she turned around and both Jackie and Jasmine sucked in breath. Dangling from Kate's crotch was a cock that put Jackie's to shame. It was enormous hung just above her ankles, which was much longer on her nearly seven foot tall body. "It's 32 inches long if you were wondering." Kate pointed to Jasmine's floor dragging cock, "And that would make you 36 inches long to compensate." Pointing to her sister she chuckled, "How does it feel knowing that your girlfriend has a cock almost twice as big as yours, and probably four times bigger than the biggest dude on campus."

"Very interesting." The genie said. "An interesting loop hole, but one that will be limited in its exploitation by the 24 hour clause. I deem this acceptable."

"Well, I don't think it's practical," Jasmine sighed looking at Kate who grinned sheepishly.

"I just wanted to see what would happen," she chuckled, before closing her eyes. Almost instantly, her cock shrunk in size until it was only slightly bigger than her sister's 20 inch dick. In response Jasmine's cock shrunk as well back to just a little larger than normal at 26 inches long to assert her previous wish's dominance. Kate turned her gaze to Jackie and said, "Alright, 'little' sis, what are you gonna wish for."

Jackie grinned as she looked towards the genie, "I'm assuming that I get three wishes for winning?"

"Correct."

"Excellent," Jackie smacked her hands together. "For my first wish, I wish that Kate, Jasmine, and I were all dating each other and it's generally accepted that we are allowed to do so."

SNAP "Second, thanks to my sister, sorry girlfriend, I wish that no matter what size we are we cannot hurt each other during sex."

SNAP

"And finally," She turned to both Jasmine and Kate and smiled, "This campus is well known for being a top university for futanari in the country in terms of academics, acceptance, and of course size."

SNAP

With the final snapping noise the red mist sucked itself back into the hand of the genie, who gave a quick, but polite bow before disappearing immediately. As he blinked out of view, the world around the three girls blurred heavily, before they all passed out where they stood.

***

Jackie was the first one to awaken as the sunlight streamed into her room. She went to rise from her bed, only to find a significant weight pinning her down on the bed. Looking down she saw the sleeping forms of two immaculate futas draped across her body on their California king sized bed. Grinning, she reached down and stroked the hair of her two lovers. One her beautiful hyper curvy step-sister, the other her nearly as curvy short-stack, muscle bound, giant dicked futa girlfriend. Between their heads, Jackie saw her twenty inch erection standing proud with morning wood and smiled.

She lay there for a bit, watching as her morning erection subsided on its own, before looking at the alarm clock about to beep their wakening. Quietly she reached over and shut off the alarm, before gently pushing herself up on the bed. This elicited a groan from both sides of her and she simply chuckled. "Alright you two, rise and shine, big day ahead of us."

"You can't make me." Kate whined into Jackie's hip as she tried to pull the covers tighter around her body.

"No, she's right Kate." Jasmine sighed from the other side of Jackie as she rolled over. Her massive two foot long cock unveiled as the sheets fell from the massive pole. "The new freshmen are going to be here today and we promised we'd show them around as ambassadors."

"You two promised," Kate groaned before rolling over and sitting up on the bed herself. Jackie was glad that Jasmine was on the other side to counterbalance the heft of Kate's enormous ass and breasts which seemingly had their own gravity. "I just got dragged into this because of some sexy coercion."

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy it." Jackie laughed as she slapped Kate's ass causing her to yelp. "Besides, the school's biggest influencer should be doing this sort of thing."

"Yeah, yeah," Kate said as she walked towards the large bathroom adjoining their room. "Well, I guess I'll get dressed after my shower. You two, hold down the fort without me."

Kate sauntered off pushing open the custom sliding doors to their bathroom. No sooner had she put her hands on the doors then Jackie watched her butt seemingly grow bigger than before. Not only that, the doors themselves seemed to move wider than before, as if they had always been further apart. This coupled with the moans from both Kate and Jasmine told Jackie everything she needed to know. Jackie's gaze drifted over to Kate's discarded bra and saw the size continue to grow until it was more parachute than bra. The tag read ZxF, more than a few inches added to Kate's bust. Similarly, she turned to see Jasmine staring at her swollen balls the size of watermelons now. The condoms to the side of the table simply stated "Hyper Futa" on them rather than the previous multitude of X's large.

"Oh, gawd, that felt good." Kate moaned from the doorway. "How about we just stay here and play with our new sizes."

"We can do that any day." Jackie said, jumping up from the bed and gathering her clothes with a smile. "Looks like the new freshmen are here, and some of them must be very well endowed."

"Two hyper futas aren't enough for you?" Jasmine asked from her side of the room. She was currently stuffing her massive cock into a spandex sleeve and pulling on a skirt to let her balls swing free. There was no hiding her cock, so in this newly minted reality it seemed as though hypers were allowed to wear simple cock sleeves to maintain decency.

"You know that you two have the higher libidos in this relationship." Jackie grinned as she pulled her school mandated blouse and skirt on, signifying her as a "Futa Ambassador" for the school. "Besides, that was only the first bus, who knows what the rest of the day has in store."

"You know, what happens if one of those fresh futas finds Growing Relationships?" Kate shouted from the shower. "I've looked for that store so many times and haven't seen it since I bought the game."

"We'll deal with it when the time comes." Jasmine said adjusting her blouse and buttoning only the necessary buttons to cover her nipples. "Worried about losing your crown, your Curviness?"

"Fuck off, Big Dick Energy!"

"Now girls," Jackie laughed. "Let's be civil today. And I doubt the genie would let circular wishes happen. I'm sure the game is far away from here." She glanced down at the bottom of her underwear drawer at the card showing two women on their knees licking a large penis. She'd found it after the genie had disappeared and kept it as a memento of those couple weeks and specifically that night. Somehow, she knew that when that card disappeared the game would be in the hands of another, but every day it was here was another day of remembering what an amazing gift she'd been given.

"Hey, lazy you coming?" She turned and bopped her nose squarely into Kate's tits. Kate barely fit into her "Futa Ambassador" uniform, in fact she'd taken two uniforms and stitched the fabric together to cover her titanic tits and enormous ass. Even at nearly seven feet tall, Kate still saw fit to wear impractically tall heels, putting her well over seven feet tall towering over her already tall sister.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." Jackie smiled and tweaked Kate's fist sized nipple with a smirk. The yelp that followed and the laughter of the three futas echoed through the room as the door closed behind them.

And the card in the drawer vanished from sight.

***