Growing Relationships

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which partners' changes get to double though?" Jackie asked out loud before seeing the red mist begin to swirl around both Jasmine and Kate. "Oh, I guess it means both of them-"

SNAP

"Both of what Jackie?" Kate asked.

"Probably the only pair of tits on campus that can make her dick feel small." Jasmine giggled from behind her multiple sports bras. She enjoyed coming over to the sisters' room because she could ditch the XXL shirts that she had to wear to cover her prodigious T-cup cleavage. Although it was those tits that got her the attention of the only other girl on campus who could keep up with her in the gym. Not to mention Jackie easily had the biggest dick on campus, soft. Her girlfriend's pair of softball sized balls still showed heavily in the sweatpants she had on, as well as the log of a dick that Jasmine knew was 16 inches in length.

Jasmine also enjoyed seeing Jackie's giantess streaming sister. Kate was nearly two whole feet taller than Jasmine at 6 ft 8 inches tall. And that put Jasmine at nearly eye level with the only ass that really rivaled hers on campus as well. The two girls looked like they had a pair of basketballs shoved into their shorts, the major difference being the amount of bounce between them given Jasmine's extreme workout routine. Kate was no slouch in the gym, but her slim toned body flared out dramatically to her toned cheeks, whereas no one mistook Jasmine for anything but a miniature bodybuilder in the making. It really was one of the only places on campus that Jasmine didn't feel out of place.

Jackie for her part was glad she was sitting down so her erection at seeing Jasmine's breasts overflowing another pair of sports-bras couldn't be so visible to her sister. Although she regretted turning to face her sister when she saw her massive ass bent over in front of her face. Sister or not, it was hard to ignore the giant cheeks in her face as Kate picked up a card off the ground. "I was just saying that it felt good to beat both of you in something."

"Oh please, we all know you pack something that could destroy either of us." Kate grinned standing back up to her full height. "Luckily enough, I'm your sister otherwise I know you'd have a hard time not tapping this ass."

"That's why she had to find the only other girl on campus who could measure up." Jasmine laughed, causing her breasts to jiggle hypnotically.

"Alright enough teasing you two." Jackie said getting up from the table. "I'm gonna go take a shower before we head to get dinner. Don't you two take advantage of the fact that I'm in the bathroom to try and take the lead from me."

"Wouldn't dream of it, sis." Kate called back to the retreating futanari.

"You were joking, right?" Jasmine said as the door closed and the shower started.

"Like you said, they're fast games, and I just lost the lead." Kate said as she began dealing the cards.

"Careful counting your chickens before they hatch." Jasmine grinned as the cards came her way.

***

Kate slammed down her final match of a muscular girl doing a bicep pose and said, "What was that about counting chickens? Looks like I've got five of them right here."

"Yeah, yeah, rub it in." Jasmine sighed. She was so close to winning with four matches in front of her. "Do you think we have time for another-"

SNAP

"What were you saying Jasmine?" Kate said looking at the ultra-busty girl sitting across from her with her mouth hanging open. "Jasmine, are you okay?" She asked before seeing that there was a red mist swirling up from the table.

Please choose your prize: You remember the changes to you and your partner this round OR You double the changes to yourself this round

"I wish I knew what was going on." Kate said, looking at the mist with a little bit of terror in her eyes. A feeling of deja vu swept over her, like she had seen this happen before, but no sooner had she said it then she watched the mist dissolve. The color changed from the red to a blue and began to swirl around her matched cards on the table. First they lit up the match of two women scissoring and Kate felt a gentle warmth fill the pussy between her legs. She'd always been really deep, but now she instinctively knew that she had just grown another whole inch deeper. Her memories of her favorite pleasure toy changed from the twelve inch dildo that stretched her just right, to remembering that she custom ordered a thirteen inch one to do just the same.

Kate didn't have time to dwell on that though as she watched the two pairs of cards with a muscular woman doing a bicep pose started to glow. Kate felt the same warmth that had previously grown her vagina spread throughout her entire body. Her muscles swelled, and she felt more powerful than before as her slim body packed on exactly ten pounds of muscle. She knew that each of the card pairs had given her five pounds each, and when she felt the warmth suffuse her body again she saw that it was the pair showing two muscular women doing bicep poses this time. Again she felt her body swell, as she saw a six pack of abs begin to form beneath her crop top. Biceps gained definition, and she could feel the impact of her squats firming up her already extremely impressive ass. She felt herself sit taller in the chair, but knew that was really due to her better posture and firmer butt, gained from the additional ten pounds of muscle added to her frame. In total she knew that she had gained twenty pounds of muscle in seconds, and her memories had seemingly adjusted to it.

Finally, she looked down at the last match in front of her as it began to glow. This time the two large chested women holding chalices beneath their breasts glowed and she felt the warmth center in her breasts. Feeling the tightness of her bra she looked down and saw her boobs swelling into the shirt rising against the strain of her bra. But just as soon as it started the bra seemed to move with her breasts, the muffin top slowly sinking back down as her perky breasts finally stopped two cup sizes larger. Thinking about it, she knew that now she was only one size smaller than Jackie, so she often borrowed her sister's sports bras to go to the gym or running.

"Holy crap! These cards are magical and they are changing our bodies!" Kate shouted into the void. "How have we not noticed before...Is it because I chose to remember once I won this round?" She looked down at the table and saw three tally marks next to her name and Jackie's and the one next to Jasmine's. "Has this been happening every time? We just didn't know since we didn't get the right prize." Her thoughts were broken as she saw the mist swirl about Jasmine's cards and watched each of the matches light up in turn.

Instinctively, she knew the changes occurring to Jasmine, even though some of them she couldn't visibly see. The match of two women in heels towering over a smaller man caused Jasmine to surge up in height by two inches. Similarly the match with one woman in high heels standing over a smaller man raised her small height by another inch. This left the shorter woman at 5 ft 3in tall, still tiny to Kate, but not nearly as compact anymore. Another of the matches, a large chested woman with a chalice seemed to swell Jasmine's already impressive bust another full cup size. This left the smaller woman with almost two feet of cleavage behind her now U-cup breasts.

But the last change, Kate suddenly worried about. She watched Jasmine slide her legs further apart to be able to accommodate the final card's change. As the match with two women on their knees licking a large penis glowed softly, Kate knew that Jasmine was now equipped with a small two inch penis. Memories of her being ridiculed and mocked for her supposed steroid abuse, conversations had between them and then Kate introducing the petite futa to her sister, Jackie. Of course the shock of her sister's huge dick had initially caused anxiety, but now the two were happily dating and their love life was stronger than ever.

SNAP

"Are you okay, Kate?"

Kate looked up to see Jasmine had risen from her chair and was standing with a concerned look on her face. Because of the sheer enormity of her breasts, Kate couldn't see what she knew was a telltale bulge in the spandex short-shorts the futa now wore. "I...you...the game, it changed us."

"What do you mean changed?"

"You didn't have a dick, like five minutes before!"

Jasmine looked genuinely worried, "Kate, I've always been a futa. I mean I know I'm on the small side-"

"No, you don't understand!" Kate was shouting despite trying to keep herself calm. "The game, see, the game matches cause us to change." Kate reached down and grabbed one of the cards showing two women on their knees licking a large penis. "This card gave you your dick. And oh God, I think it probably gave Jackie hers too. I can't remember what matches we made before this."

"Hey sis, what's all the shouting for?" Jackie said from the hallway, towels wrapped both around her chest and her waist. Looking at Jasmine and her concerned face, she immediately rushed over to Kate, "Hey, hey sis what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought this home." Kate sniffed, feeling tears come to her eyes. "I've ruined both your lives now. And, what about my own." The realization dawned on her that she probably hadn't always been the super sized streamer girl that she was now.

Jackie looked at Jasmine while she wrapped her arms around her sister's sobbing body. Jasmine said, "She just started shouting about how the game was changing us and how it gave me my dick and made me a futa." Jasmine shook her head, "I've always been a futa though, all my life, how would a simple, yet clearly errotic themed game of go-fish change me?"

"She started saying the same thing last week." Jackie said, still holding her sister, "That the game was changing us. I didn't think anything of it since she was so spooked she forgot about her cam-show that night."

"I know what I saw," Kate said between tears as she gestured towards the cards. Without much prompting she began to explain what each of the cards did, what she had seen, and how they had changed. For both Jasmine and Jackie's part, they sat in silence as Kate explained what each card did and how they worked, until she had calmed down enough to be mostly coherent. "And that's all I know. But we've played this game, what, seven times now?" She gestured to the notebook with the three tally marks next to her own name and Jackie's and one mark next to Jasmine's name. "I don't remember making any of those check marks, do either of you?"

"Look, sis, you clearly believe this, and despite every fiber of my being telling me not to believe it, I will." Jackie said, now seated at the table with only her towels to cover her body. "So what do you want to do?"

"We need to win rounds to end it, right?" Jasmine asked as she read the rules sheet.

"And Jackie and I are both at three wins," Kate said. "As much as I don't want to, we have to keep playing. I just don't think you should play too, Jasmine. We've already changed you against your will, and I don't want to cause you any more harm."

Jasmine smiled, "Look, you both want to win, right? Well, I'm here to make that happen. No cheating of course, since if this is a magical card game it probably wouldn't like that very much. But I can still help either of you win. So deal me in, and whichever of you wins this game we'll make sure you win the next one too."

"Sounds like a plan to me, love." Jackie said as she grabbed the cards and began shuffling. Turning to Kate she smiled, "Don't worry, sis. This isn't your fault and we'll get through this together, like we always have."

Kate smiled back, eyes still a little puffy as her sister dealt the cards to the players.

***

"Jesus, Jasmine. I thought you were trying to help us win." Jackie said as she laid down her fifth match.

"Maybe the game doesn't want this to end, that's why it tried to get me so many matches." Jasmine said with a sigh. She had started out with four straight matches almost to a victory before either Kate or Jackie had even played a card.

"Well, knowing what these cards do, I guess I'm going to join you both in the futa club." Kate said, looking at her matches.

"Don't worry, it's not that bad." Jasmine replied.

"Either way, just hurry up Jackie so we can-"

SNAP

Jackie heard the eerily familiar sound of the mist swirling and her sister's voice being cut off from the rest of the world. Looking down she saw a tally mark appear next to her name, granting her four wins before the red mist swirled into words:

Please choose your prize: You double the changes to your partner this round OR You double the changes to yourself this round

Without even thinking Jackie just poked at the first line of the mist before it even finished forming. She looked to Jasmine's cards:

1 muscular woman doing a bicep pose 2 women in heels towering over a smaller man 1 woman with her legs spread masturbating 2 women with large butts twerking against each other

Then she looked to Kate's cards:

2 large chested women with a chalice beneath their breasts 1 woman with a large butt twerking 1 muscular woman doing a bicep pose 2 women on their knees licking a large penis

Then finally her own cards:

2 women on their knees licking a large penis 2 muscular women doing bicep poses 1 woman on her knees licking a large penis 2 women scissoring 1 woman with high heels standing above a small man

She felt the mist spread through her body and...

SNAP

"-play again. I am not losing to you." Kate said with determination, slamming her fists down on the table and causing her enormous M-cup breasts to jiggle heavily in her braless tank top. Jackie saw her sister stand up straight, which put her small bulge at the front of her workout thong into view along with the enormity of her butt. It gave her sister a nearly perfect hourglass figure with her trim waist and impossibly long legs.

"Yeah, I almost won that last round too," Jasmine sighed from her bench, and leaned back to stretch her arms above her head. Jackie was glad that she had been able to find a comfortable bench for her girlfriend's ass, which would have taken up nearly two whole seats on its own. The fact that she was also wearing her workout thong meant that another smaller bulge was showing at the front of her crotch, although her butt was much larger than even Kate's. The muscular girl stretched to the sky, her massive biceps inevitably pushing her U-cup breasts together simply because there was not enough room on the smaller girl for all the muscles and soft flesh of her chest. Although a respectable 5 ft 7 inches tall, she was certainly shorter than both of the sisters, but certainly not the smallest in terms of curves.

Which Jackie was reminded of every time she saw her amazing girlfriend and felt the 19 inch python beneath her towels stir. It was a wonder that even at her size Jasmine could still make her cock disappear between her tits or her ass, and Jackie never tired of Jasmine coaxing all the cum she could out of her massive balls.

"Don't you have to shower, sis?" Jackie asked, looking at the clock. "You have a show tonight with Jasmine here and we still have to get dinner."

"We're just going to get sweaty again during the show so it's fine." Kate whined and began to gather the cards. "One more game before we leave for dinner."

"Fine, give me the cards since I won the last one." Jackie sighed and began to shuffle. "But if I win, that's it we put the game away."

"Deal." Kate said with a smile.

***

"LET'S GO!" Jackie shouted as she laid down her pair of "1 woman with high heels standing above a small man" cards. Her four other matches consisted of:

2 women scissoring 1 woman on her knees licking a large penis 1 woman with her legs spread masturbating 2 large chested women with a chalice beneath their breasts

And all five matches sealed her victory. She got up and started to dance around the table, the towel completely forgotten as it fell to the floor. "I told you I would win, now we put that game away and never talk about it again."

"Yeah, yeah, fine." Kate sighed as she looked down at her three matches:

1 woman with a large butt twerking 2 women in heels towering over a smaller man 2 women on their knees licking a large penis 1 woman on her knees licking a large penis

"And would you put that thing away before you put someone's eye out." Kate laughed as Jackie's cock smacked into Jasmine's shoulder.

"I just think you're jealous your sister can swing hers about like a baseball bat." Jasmine smiled and with amazingly fast reflexes for someone of her size, she reached up and grabbed a hold of her lover's swinging cock and gave a quick kiss on the tip. Jasmine's own cards forgotten in front of her:

1 woman with a large butt twerking 1 large chested woman with a chalice beneath her breasts 2 women on their knees licking a large penis

"Although, I guess I am a little too." She then looked up at Jackie with a smirk, "You think if I deepthroat this beast I can add some of these inches to my own? Not like you're using all of them."

"You'd like that wouldn't you." Jackie said with a smile. "But I don't think that's how it works..." Her voice trailed off as she saw what looked like the red mist swirl out from the table. She was about to shout out when Kate beat her to it.

"Holy shit! It is real!"

"Wait, you remember this stuff too?" Jasmine asked, suddenly standing up and backing away from the table. The three futanari girls stepped away from the table and watched as the red mist spilled over the sides of the table and along the floor of the sisters' apartment. Jasmine rushed for the door only to find that the door refused to budge as the mist swirled against the bottom of the casing. "Uh, girls, I think we're stuck here!"

SNAP

The sound echoed through the room as suddenly a man appeared on the table in front of them. Cards scattered and swirled in the air as if a localized tornado was centered upon his person. In seemingly an instant, the cards coalesced into a neatly formed deck in his outstretched hand, while he reached upwards with the other to remove his hat and bow before the girls.

"Jolly good show ladies. Jolly good, I say. I thought that game was never going to end, and yet here we are at the finish line and I can't say I am disappointed. No! Quite to the contrary, this game has been the most entertainment I've had in years. They said, 'No one plays cards anymore,' and 'you need to get with the times,' but I must say the classics are the classics for a reason." Gesturing towards the woman in the room, "I do apologize, I'm sure you have a thousand questions, but I assure you all of them can be answered in a SNAP."

The deck of cards vanished from his fingers as he snapped and suddenly each of the girls' minds were filled with everything they needed to know about the game. How each pair of cards corresponded to a specific change:

1 large chested woman with a chalice beneath her breasts = 1 cup larger boobs 2 large chested women with a chalice beneath their breasts = 2 cups larger boobs 1 woman with a large butt twerking = 1 inch larger butt 2 women with large butts twerking against each other = 2 inches larger butt 1 woman with high heels standing above a small man = 1 inch taller 2 women in heels towering over a smaller man = 2 inches taller 1 muscular woman doing a bicep pose = 5 lbs of additional muscle 2 muscular women doing bicep poses = 10 lbs of additional muscle 1 woman on her knees licking a large penis = 1 inch larger penis 2 women on their knees licking a large penis = 2 inches larger penis 1 woman with her legs spread masturbating = 1 inch bigger vagina 2 women scissoring = 2 inches bigger vagina

They also saw the various prizes that could be awarded to the winner of each round: