Growing Stones Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep dreaming bucko, I need my beauty sleep and you know I'm the opposite of a morning person. And my running shoes are in my car, you absolute dork."

Grinning, we split up and headed to our separate cars. Beverly drove the family's previous vehicle, a battered old station wagon, and I drove an older single cab pickup truck. Both weren't exactly the nicest or most modern vehicles, but it was very generous of our parents to have provided us both with separate cars to drive. Poking my head above the roof of the car, I called out to Beverly.

"Well I'll let you know, I've got plans for today but you will have to show me around that gym of yours sometime soon. Let me know if you ever change your mind about the runs, it'd be great to have you along!"

Beverly smiled, nodded and we went our separate ways. I had a moment of uncertainty, imagining Beverly at the gym and wondering how many guys there found themselves staring at her ass like I did. I suppressed a sudden wave of jealousy and an urge to text her, saying I'd love to come along, but quashed the emotion and drove my car to my buddy Mark's house to play some tabletop strategy games. I was usually very focused on rolling dice and having fun, but even my friends seemed to notice that my mind was elsewhere, and I was handily defeated in several rounds of games. We were about halfway through the dinner I had been invited to stay over for, when my phone buzzed and a notification let me know I had received a snap from my sister.

Thinking nothing of it, I opened the picture and had to work very hard to keep my face straight, and not to let my mouth drop open. Beverly must have been at the gym this whole time, because she was clearly standing in a locker room, posing in front of a mirror. She was standing fully nude except for a tiny black strip of thong that was practically not there, and she was glistening with sweat, her thick toned ass facing the mirror. All her muscles were defined and hard from the pump of her workout, her lean torso twisting around to show her beautiful bare breasts pushed forward, firm and plump. Her nipples were obscured only by her long flowing amber hair, and I could see one peeking out from under her intentionally flourished mane. The sideboob on display was incredible, and it really showed off how large her breasts were while remaining improbably perky. I had admired her rack from afar, and managed to snag glimpses over the years growing up, but I was stunned at how perfect her chest was.

Beverly had an evil grin on her angelic face, her tongue out in a teasing waggle. The snap was captioned "u should really come with me next time, gym was emptyyyy." I sat staring at my phone until the photo expired, a hard tightness growing in my pants, and was snapped out of my reverie by my friends' good natured teasing about how spacey I seemed. Laughing with my friends, I composed a quick reply, "wtf was that Ev??? At Mark's for dinner are you still at the gym?" Her response was almost instantaneous, a blurry shot of her amused face, eyebrow arched. "Just finished. Very hungry - guess you didn't like the pic?" I experienced a twinge of guilt that I wasn't with her, and a simultaneous surge of adrenaline at the absurdity of feeling obligated to comment on my sister's body, and jotted out another response over a quick pic of the dinner I was almost finished eating. "All that hard work is paying off. I'm hungry all over again." I finished the response with a drooling emoji for effect.

A handful of minutes went by, and we eventually finished up with dinner. I helped clean up before excusing myself to go back home, and I got back into my car with a sense of anticipation for what was awaiting me back home. Another snap was waiting for me as I settled into the driver's seat, and though I knew I was alone, I instinctively checked if anyone was around who might catch a glimpse. As it turned out her snap was relatively innocent compared to the previous ones, a selfie of her back in her workout clothes, holding a burrito. Half her face was cropped out, emphasizing the food, and in the background, her cleavage pressed out from her chest. Beverly had written a single word over the selfie. "Den?"

Starting the car and making my way home, I struggled to drive the speed limit and contain my excitement, my limbs coursing with an unexplainable nervous energy. My cock ached with pent up tension, and with the image of my sister's fit body burned into my mind, I considered rushing up to the bathroom to release that sexual energy, but quashed the temptation. Entering the house, I shouted a quick greeting to my parents, who were finishing up the dishes and making their way to bed, grabbed my laptop off the kitchen table, and made my way down to the basement den.

Our house is quite spacious, and my favorite room to spend time in was the basement Beverly, my father and I had spent a weekend decking out for comfort early in our teenage years. The basement was effectively split in half, with the portion closest to the stairway dedicated to storage of various household goods. There was a second fridge, usually filled with beer, soda and food that spilled over from the kitchen. Shelves bisected the room, stacked with camping gear and cleaning supplies. In the center of the shelves was a "doorway" into the den, a blackout curtain pushed to one side that could be hung to prevent any light from entering the space during movie nights, and did a decent job of blocking the noise of the laundry machines when they were running.

Entering the den, and pulling the curtains shut, I examined the rows of dvds and movies my dad had curated. There was a corner dedicated to comic books and cartoons, and another dedicated to video games. A large television was hung on the wall to the left, encapsulated by a large media cupboard, which I opened, activating an array of electronics and loading in a campy horror flick Beverly and I had watched a few times before into a disc tray. I fiddled with the sound settings, lowering the bass so that the movie wouldn't bother anyone in the house trying to sleep.

I heard the rustle of the curtain and turned, looking behind me to see Beverly curled up on the couch, a slight smile in her lips, and a roguish gleam in her eye. Her hair was up in a ponytail and looked freshly dried, still slightly damp from a quick shower. She smelled wonderful, like fresh linen and lavender. Her long smooth legs were tucked underneath her perfect ass, and her torso was perched upright, her shoulders back, her breasts pushed forward alluringly. The dark lines of her bra showed subtly through the light fabric of her t-shirt. I stood stuck there in a half crouch, amazed she had snuck up on me, and blown away by her appearance. I wondered, dazed at how she looked so casual, so much like my twin, and yet also like a goddess of sex, a succubus of temptation. Beverly raised an eyebrow. I must have looked quite ridiculous, dumbstruck and staring. Straightening up, I looked away, slightly ashamed.

"You surprised me Ev! You got back quick."

Beverly's gym was on the other side of our small town, so I hadn't been expecting her for quite a while. She stuck her tongue out at me, and shrugged her shoulders noncommittally.

"I wanted to beat you back so I could pick the movie. What's it going to be tonight?"

I tossed the dvd case to her, and joined her on the couch, intentionally leaving space between the two of us.

"Planet Terror. I figured you wouldn't mind."

"Nice. I'm gonna go make some popcorn."

We'd first watched the film several halloweens ago, and aside from it being fun to watch and ridicule, it was one of our go-to movies to drown out conversations we didn't want overheard. Beverly returned with the popcorn and sat down on the couch. She handed me the popcorn and scooted closer to me, putting her body near mine, and putting her head on my shoulder. She reached across her body to grab some popcorn, pushing her voluptuous breasts together. I found myself staring before catching myself, and turning to the movie and starting it. I concentrated on the movie for several minutes, purposefully averting my eyes from Beverly every time she reached across herself to grab more popcorn.

"So you're fine with all that gore and violence, but you're afraid of some innocent cuddles from your sister?"

Her words sent shivers of guilt down my spine. She was directly confronting the truth of what was happening between us. The guilt passed, and Beverly's familiar smile brought me the courage I needed to do what I wanted.

"Beverly, I'm sorry. I guess I'm just nervous. Something tells me those cuddles aren't going to be entirely innocent."

I searched for a reason as to why I was feeling so nervous, and was unable to pin down anything concrete. I wanted her desperately, but wasn't sure if being forthright with that fact would be wise. I could tell I was acting overly shy like I always was with pretty girls, and felt myself tense up with frustration. Beverly made a half smile, half grimace, and reached out her arm to grip my shoulder. She looked me in the eye, her face steely and serious, and I met her gaze.

"No, It's me that should be sorry. I feel like I'm pushing you into something you're not fully comfortable with. I understand that this isn't really the sort of thing that ever plays out like you hope it does. I just thought you might feel the same way I did."

All the anxiety I had built up in the awkward moments just before melted away at her words and I pulled her towards me, embracing her and cradling her face in my hands. I smiled, amazed at how easy it was to hold her close to me. I really could be an idiot sometimes.

"You weren't wrong. You're not pushing me into anything. I want you more than everything in the world. You've always been the best at knowing what you want, and getting it. And so I feel like an idiot for asking if you're sure, but I guess there's no denying there isn't any going back from this."

Beverly pressed herself into me, the warmth of her body not unpleasant in the coolness of the basement. Her lips brushed my ear, her whisper coming soft and sultry.

"That's all I needed to hear. I never want to go back James."

And just like that our lips pressed together, kissing each other like we'd never kissed anyone before. It didn't seem possible, but our bodies pressed together even tighter, our limbs entwining, wrapping ourselves in each other completely. It was like coming home, truly returning to the place I knew I belonged for the first time in my life.

I pulled Beverly's leg over mine, and she was on top of me, the movie forgotten, our arms trying to grip each other tighter, our bodies firmly joined, our crotches pressed into each other's warmth. We made out for what seemed like hours, kissing and kissing, exploring each other until our lips were sore. Separating slightly, Beverly leaned back, giving me an appraising look. My cock was burning in my pants, engorged and straining as it felt the warmth of Beverly's thighs around it, her groin hovering above my crotch. Beverly shook her head and smiled at me.

"Look at us. Look at you James." She scoffed and flashed her roguish grin, shaking her head. "I can't believe we're actually doing this."

My stomach roiled with sudden guilt and I frowned. Maybe she'd changed her mind?

"It's ok for you to have second thoughts Beverly."

Beverly shook her head. "No, it's not that. How can I explain this." She looked around, searching for the right way to explain what she was feeling.

Staring at the TV screen for a little while, I began to think she had been distracted by the movie when she lowered herself down onto the throbbing bulge of my cock, the warmth of her pussy radiating through our clothes. The contact was like an electric shock running through my arms and legs. Beverly sat perched there, smiling down at me, her hips slowly beginning to grind into mine. The feeling was irresistible, and I put my hands on her hips, guiding her slow grinding. Her breasts were right in my face, round, plump and perfect, and I was amazed that I hadn't yet had the courage to touch them. Beverly laughed, swinging her chest in my face.

"Goddamn it James, you're just too fucking cute. I can't stand it, I want you inside me. I need you inside me. You feel so... perfect."

Her words hit me like a ton of bricks. Was she serious? I had never been more ready for anything in my life.

"I want you too Beverly... more than anything I've ever wanted. It's almost frightening how good, and natural this feels."

"I know."

Beverly sat on me, our groins burning near each other, and frowned, thinking.

"I agree. It's all going so fast. Not that I think that would cheapen anything if we just did it."

She winked at me, and ground herself on me, making my cock twitch. I moaned gently, the sensation wonderful even through my shorts.

"Even though it'll be the hardest thing we've ever done for each other, I think it's just for that reason we should wait just a little longer."

I felt my face twist with confusion and my spirits, soaring triumphantly just moments before, fell slightly. Beverly giggled, and grabbed my hands and placed them gently on her breasts.

"Look at your face. Same. James, I want to make sure that we are absolutely certain about what we are doing, before we go too far, and there's really no going back. This is hard, but jumping into this before we're absolutely certain could be harder to deal with."

I cupped my sister's boobs in my hands, squeezing gently and marveling at how soft, thick and beautiful they were. I looked up at her with an eyebrow arched.

"Then what are we doing right now?"

Beverly grinned cheekily, and slipped her hands down to both our crotches, rubbing them gently while I played with her breasts.

"We're just playing!"

Beverly's breasts were perfect, round and plump, perky and completely entrancing. They fit her frame perfectly, matching her flared hips to give her an alluring hourglass figure. I slipped my fingers underneath her shirt, and unclasped her bra. It wasn't quite as easy as I'd hoped, there were more clasps than expected, but I slipped it off after a brief moment, smoothing my awkward fumbling over with an aggressive kiss. Slipping the bra away, I cupped her bare breasts in my hands, feeling her hard nipples with the tips of my fingers, before sweeping her shirt and bra up, all the way over her head. Her nipples were the size of quarters and were pink circles in a sea of pale cream. Mustering my best poker face, I gave her a hard look before sighing and shrugging in a noncommittal fashion.

"I guess this is where I stop arguing. As long as I get to play with these you won't be hearing me complain."

Beverly gave me a challenging glare.

"First time you see my tits and you don't even compliment them? I'm almost offended."

"They are literally perfect Bev. They feel so amazing, I can't believe I'm touching them like this."

"I'll be honest I can't really believe it either but you're really good at it. I love it when you rub them like that."

And then I couldn't take it anymore, I kissed her like I had never kissed anyone before. I massaged her breasts and kissed her furiously. Beverly swept my mouth, her tongue darting around mine, responding to my advances with a correspondingly staggering level of desire and desperate kisses. We made out for another eternity, touching each other everywhere now, her hands finding my fingers and pushing them down to her short leggings. The feeling of stroking her smooth mound was incredible. I almost pinched myself, remembering all the times I had imagined touching her like this, and stroked her slit in every way I could think of.

Beverly began to moan softly, and the heat between her thighs grew as I probed. I could feel the bead of her clitoris through the spandex, and I rubbed it gently while kissing her. Beverly started to shiver and squirm, and as I kept stroking her clit and rubbing her nipples I felt her shake. Her pussy was unbelievably hot now, a faint wetness beginning to seep through the cloth of her underwear and spandex. With a powerful and erotic spasm, Beverly came hard, pushing her chest outwards and bucking her hips beneath my fingers. Panting heavily, Beverly broke from our kiss and looked at me, her face flushed and a half bemused, half shocked expression on her angelic face.

"You just made me cum. Like. Really hard James, goddamn."

I laughed and kissed her again, pulling her close into my arms before looking at her, inquisitive.

"Really? Does that usually happen that easily? I don't think I've ever had that happen with anyone else."

Beverly shook her head and caught her breath, gazing up at me for a long moment, before she took one of my hands, and started kissing each finger lovingly.

"Not like that, not that quickly, and not usually just with touch. You just... knew how to make me feel good."

"I just did what felt right. You feel right. I-"

In that moment, I almost told her I loved her. I genuinely did, it was a normal thing to say to your sister normally and the desire to tell her burned in my gut, but I wasn't sure how she would react. I didn't want to risk ruining the moment, so I caught myself before I said too much. Beverly smiled, as if she knew what I had been thinking and about to say, and she nodded in an all-knowing way that had once bothered me to no end when we were younger. I used to call her a know it all when she gave me that look, but it spoke more of deep mutual understanding now.

Perhaps it always had, and I was only just now waking to that fact.

Despite everything up until this evening in the den, or perhaps because of it, I had been harboring a silent fear that I was being led on by some elaborate prank or joke. But Beverly's loving gaze made me feel truly hopeful for the future that was to come between us. This wasn't just some fanciful, incestuous dream, or a bad prank. For the first time in my brief existence I felt absolutely certain I had found the love of my life. As if she was reading my mind, Beverly kissed me, and whispered in my ear.

"I know Jay. I feel the same way."

We were smiling as we kissed, happy and engrossed in each other. Time could have flown endlessly or stood still, and neither of us would have noticed. Everything about that moment stuck with me for years as one of the purest and happiest times of my life, making out with my sister in the den, deliberately not watching a movie together. After a while, I broke from the kiss, one of my hands still gently massaging her pussy, the other grasping one of her perfect breasts, my fingers fiddling a perky nipple.

Beverly had just pulsed through another orgasm, so I brought my hands up to her breasts, kneading them gently, feeling their warmth and weight between my exploring fingers. None of my prior relationships had ever felt this natural, and I felt truly at ease exploring Beverly however I wanted.

Even awkward or silent moments felt casual and okay around Beverly compared to the same situations with former girlfriends. I felt a shiver of pride as I thought about how easy it had been for me to make her cum, and suppressed a brief surge of jealousy as I wondered if Beverly's previous lovers had been equally as adept. I wrestled with the emotion until I remembered her look of shock the first time I made her cum.

Pushing those thoughts aside, I sucked at one of her nipples, making her laugh and push me away playfully, covering her bare chest with her forearms in mock scorn. They were pressed up near her chin, and her cleavage was incredible. Licking my lips, and giving Beverly a testy look, I returned to my offensive on her chest, playfully attempting to pry her boobs out from her restraining forearms.

"Be careful! They're very sensitive after I cum!" Beverly giggled and slapped at my hands as I tried to worm my fingers between her forearms and tickled the smooth skin of her underboobs.