Growing Stones Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, I began to explore the inside of her, the water running over us in rivulets as I began rubbing the hot slick insides of her with my index and middle fingers, feeling her spasm with every twitch of my fingertips. Beverly's hands had slipped down to the shaft of my cock, and as I pleasured my sister's pussy with my questing fingers, she stroked me distractedly when she could muster the focus. Before long, I found a rough patch of flesh inside Beverly's pussy that made her shiver with pleasure whenever it was brushed. I focused on this spot and soon found myself holding her up in my arms, as Beverly's legs failed her. This quickly tired my one arm and I had to pull my fingers out of her much to my sister's displeasure.

"What are you doing? That was so nice Jay."

"Just wait and see. I wanted to keep going but that position got my forearms too tired. Let's try this instead."

I got down onto my knees, still supporting a portion of her weight with my arms, and cupped her ass cheeks like a bowl, pulling her hips and crotch to my face. I looked at her, my eyes asking if I should continue. My twin sister's slick pussy pulsed before my very eyes and my penis bulged with repressed desire.

"Please James."

Beverly got her knees back under her and stood up, allowing my fingers to be free again. I slid two of my fingers up inside her leaving them there motionless. Beverly moaned with pleasure.

"Remember we have to be quiet. If we can hear Mom and Dad while they're doing this, it could go the other way too."

"Right."

I put my lips on her thigh, kissing and licking everywhere but her vagina. My fingers felt her hole tighten and compress, guiding me to where her erogenous areas were hidden throughout her lower body. Eventually, Beverly begged me to kiss her pussy.

"Say please Beverly, you were raised better than that!"

Beverly rolled her eyes. Growing up, she had always been the stickler for rules, calling me out on everything from grammar to etiquette, usually just to be annoying.

"Please James, please I need you to touch me there."

"That wasn't so hard was it? Such a good girl."

I watched as my praise sent a flush through her face. I leaned myself into her and started to lick her. Her juices tasted like a combination of salt and honey. I had never eaten a girl out before but the taste was not as unpleasant as I had expected, and the ability to make her whole body react with a single twitch of his tongue was intoxicating. I slowly began to be entranced by the taste. The sight of my twin writhing on the shower tile wall because of my actions had me slowly stroking myself with my one free hand.

I swirled my tongue around Beverly's clit, my fingers finally starting to move in and out of her. After several seconds of this she pressed her mound into my face, her hips bucking hard.

"Fuck James, you just made me cum so hard. How are you so good at doing that?"

I grinned, and kept stroking what must have been her G-spot, and before long I felt her shudder again. This time, I felt warm fluid rush over my fingers and I had to catch her again, nearly slipping on the wet tile.

"You just make sense to me Bev. I touch you where I think it would feel good."

"You've got good instincts. What the fuck. No one's ever touched me like that."

Beverly kissed me passionately, wrapping her torso around mine as she pinned me to the wall of the shower. She plastered me with kisses, and then began working her way down my body, her lips making me shiver as they passed over my stomach and navel. She got down on her knees, and held my rock hard junk in her hands, examining it appraisingly and then fixing me with a ravenous gaze.

"You have a very handsome cock James. I can't wait to have it inside me, filling me up."

I chuckled, and looked down at her shining face. My voice sounded hoarse when I spoke to ask what she intended.

"Now?"

Beverly laughed, and shook her head.

"Soon loverboy. For now, I want to taste your sweet cum again."

I gulped, unable to do much more than gape at the sight of my gorgeous twin sister handling my junk. Before I could stammer out a response she began to suck my cock, deftly wrapping her lips around the tip of my shaft as her fingers began to massage me again, her spit dribbling down to my balls. Whereas before she had choked my cock down immediately, now she took it in slowly, her face rapt with pleasure as it disappeared down her throat. It seemed as though she wanted to savor each inch.

Her tongue swirled the head of my cock, and she stroked my shaft lovingly, each up and down motion sending jolts of pleasure through my body in a slurry of erotic energy. I watched as her head bobbed up and down, her perfect breasts bouncing as she began to stroke me more vigorously, and I wondered how I had lucked out. I had dated some cute girls, but I had never held on to much hope that I could ever be with anyone as gorgeous and outrageously sexy as Beverly was.

She was focused on pleasuring my cock, and as she looked up to me, I felt the orgasm begin to build. I knew then that it wasn't just sheer lust or sexual attraction that was bringing us together, but an inexplicable sense of belonging. I gathered her wet red-blond hair up and bobbed her head on my cock. My orgasm exploded deep into Beverly's throat and as she had done before, she again gulped it up hungrily. When we were done Beverly stood up, and I kissed her cum-stained lips.

"You are mine Beverly. We clearly were made compatible."

She looked back into my eyes, and smiled, nodding.

"And you are mine, James. And yeah I guess it makes sense. Considering who we are. We always come packaged as a pair."

"I'm glad you're my twin."

"I'm glad you're my lover."

"Has anyone ever told you you're amazing at giving head?

"It might have come up once or twice." She gave me that roguish grin of hers, and I felt my cock twinge with desire yet again. "Now, let's finish up before anyone finds us here."

We finished up our shower by helping each other clean up. I scrubbed Beverly's back and hard to reach places, and she did the same for me. As we got out of the shower, I toweled myself dry and put on my clothing before waiting at the door to listen for any potential movement outside. The coast seemed clear so after trading another couple of passionate kisses with Beverly as she went ahead with her usual more complex post-shower routine, I slipped outside and off into my room.

I sat there, stunned and grinning dumbly at what had just happened. My cock hardened again and I felt a pressing urge to jack off, but I suppressed the desire. My cum belonged to Beverly now. Something told me I wouldn't really have to worry about 'relieving' myself over the next few days. I heard my parents moving about the house and got dressed. Every thought I had was turned to the imminent departure of my parents, and the extended period of alone time I would be sharing with Beverly.

In the past I would have been most excited about the opportunity to get some friends over for a huge LAN party, or the shot at several all-nighters gaming. There was no reason those things couldn't happen, and perhaps they would, but my focus was on all the new things I wanted to share and do with my twin sister.