Growing Stones Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you stand up straight with these strapped to your chest?" I asked. "They're gorgeous, but they seem so heavy."

Beverly sighed, and gave me a small kiss before nodding. She released her arms and let them drop back down to her chest.

"Please take them. I feel like the only reason my back hasn't broken yet is because of how much I've worked out in the past. I'm glad you like them though. I feel like they aren't quite... symmetrical."

I took a moment, pulling away to give them an appraising look from a further distance. I saw a stunning set of tits. I grinned, and plunged back down, sucking on both nipples, and flicking them with the tip of my tongue before returning to kiss Beverly, our mouths joining hungrily.

"That's absurd. I think they're perfect. You're perfect."

Beverly pushed her breasts together, and waggled them in my face. She moved her hands down onto my chest and dragged her fingers across my abs until they drifted onto the hard tip of my cock. Fixing me with a lusty gaze, Beverly stroked my junk through the cloth of my shorts, teasing and tickling it with her probing fingertips. Every touch made my cock harder and harder.

"You really think so? Well thanks, you're pretty perfect yourself. At least, you feel perfect."

Beverly kept stroking the tip of my cock through the cloth of my shorts and I closed my eyes in pleasure. She started to work further down the shaft in small massaging circles, and when I opened my eyes I was met with a devilish grin.

"Let me check to make sure."

We shared another long kiss, and then Beverly slipped down off me, getting down off the couch, and onto her knees. Deftly, she unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts, and pulled them off me. Her enthusiasm made me laugh, and I lifted my hips to make the process easier. My erection sprung outwards, my underwear tenting as my throbbing cock longed for her to touch it. Reaching below the waistband, her fingers caressed my shaft before gripping it gently, and pulling it out from under my boxers.

I've never been particularly conscious of my size or length, but the partners I've had in the past never seemed to mind, and if I had to guess I would say that I was somewhat above average. Beverly stared at my cock however, and the way she was looking at it made me feel like I had the fattest cock she had ever seen. She looked starved, and was eyeing my erection like it was the first real piece of meat she'd seen in years.

"Goddamn Jay. If I knew you were stroking this every night I think I would have made my move sooner. I knew you had a big cock but this thing is a monster!"

I felt myself blush, and my cock twitched with anticipation right in front of her, poking her in the nose and making her giggle. I smiled, and gathered her hair up into a loose ponytail behind her head as she began to twirl her tongue around the tip of my cock. I groaned as the sensation sent shivers down to my balls.

"Shit Bev, call me greedy but now I'm wishing you had!"

Beverly arched an eyebrow and gripped my cock at its base, squeezing gently.

"You shouldn't have kept your secret so close, you bashful boy."

Beverly giggled as she stroked my shaft, still squeezing gently, shivers of pleasure rippling through me as she did so. Her eyebrow remained arched, and her eyes gazed at me sultrily, burning with passion. I rolled my eyes, but her jab rolled right off me given the situation. I gave her a big grin, and twitched my cock, making her laugh again. Staring me in the eye with a look of utter innocence, she swept her tongue over the head of my shaft making me groan with pleasure, and then bit her lip.

"Let me tell you what, I think it's time for me to share a secret with you in return. Promise you won't tell anyone?"

I nodded my head, shaking slightly from the unbelievable feeling of Beverly's lusty grip around my cock. I had no idea what she meant, but before I could ask, my sister plunged her head down around my cock. I was deep in her throat, the heat and slobbery wetness of her mouth engulfing my shaft completely, right to the base of my navel. She held herself there, making tiny choking sounds, and looked up at me, her eyes watery but still filled with the same burning desire as before. Slowly, she began to massage my cock with her throat, moving up and back down, worshiping my erection with her mouth.

I felt an orgasm build uncontrollably with each bobbing motion of my twin sister's head, amazed she hadn't taken a breath yet. Just as I was about to burst, Beverly grabbed the base of my cock between her index finger and thumb, and clenched, forbidding me from cumming. It was difficult to keep myself from yelping with surprise, and as I began to ask what she was doing Beverly released, and with a sloshy sucking noise drew her head back and forth with even more vigor, letting my engorged cock slide in and out of her throat, and massaging my shaft with her fingers as it emerged from her lips, covered in her slobber.

Unable to contain myself, I came hard, sending a huge load of cum deep into Beverly's mouth. Beverly had her lips around the head of my cock, and slurped my seed up lustily. I drained my balls into my twin sister's throat, and she gulped my hot seed up, unwilling to spill a drop. Sucking me clean, and then licking her lips sultrily, Beverly got up, and snagged her shirt from the floor where it had been thrown. With a big satisfied sigh, she plopped back onto the couch near me, and began fishing her bra out of the tangle of her shirt. I lay there in a daze, my cock limp and thoroughly drained for the moment. I looked over at Beverly, and laughed incredulously.

"Are you sure this isn't a dream?"

Beverly smiled, and lay herself down near me. I wrapped an arm over her, and spooned her. My heart soared as she snuggled closer to me and responded cheerily.

"Best dream I've ever had if it is. I never want to wake up."

"I know what you mean."

I looked up and realized the movie was ending. Realizing this meant it was getting quite late, I asked Beverly if she wanted to go back upstairs. Beverly pouted, and crossed her arms.

"I don't ever want to be apart from you. Something in me needs to sleep near you."

Something of a similar emotion stirred in me as she mentioned it, and I kissed her for a while, our arms entwined in the darkness. It would be so easy to just fall asleep here, with her body pressed into mine. It was risky. I struggled to get up and managed to raise my torso upright.

"Come on Beverly. We really should get back upstairs. What if mom and dad find us like this?"

Beverly gazed back at me, a tired smile dancing in her eyes. She yawned, and stretched an arm out and around my neck, pulling me back down to her.

"I know. Just a little longer?"

"Okay then. A little longer."

And we kissed and whispered until we both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, the cool darkness of night embracing us. Our future awaited.

The morning came sooner than necessary, as the sounds of breakfast came tumbling down from the ceiling, and the smell of bacon wafted tantalizingly into the den. I was awoken by Beverly, my twin sister, as she shook me gently at first, and when I grumpily tried to flip around and get more sleep, the shaking grew more insistent.

"James, we should get up and eat, I'm hungry."

I gazed back at her through crusty eyes, entranced at her sheer beauty despite her slightly disheveled and crooked appearance from sleeping on the couch, entwined in my arms. It hadn't been a very restful night, and Beverly must have been in a mood or thought I was teasing her, because she began poking my back, a tiny frown of frustration creasing her angelic brow.

"Hey sleepyhead! Get up! I'm H U N G R Y!"

She spelled out the last word for me, punctuating each letter with a poke and I curled back over to face her.

"Okay, jeeze. Quit the poking! I'm up, I'm up."

I sat upright and stretched, yawning fiercely. Right in front of me, Beverly's athletic figure did the same, and as we both finished our stretches, I put my arms around her, and held her close to me. Beverly sat there and pressed herself to me, swaying gently. It was absurd how much I missed her close proximity already, even with my arms around her. We would have to act as though nothing was amiss between us. The thought of keeping our new relationship secret was frustrating.

Releasing her from my embrace, I got up off the couch and examined the den for any potential evidence of what had transpired. Aside from Beverly's stray bra (which wasn't that unusual an occurrence anyway), everything seemed fine, so without much more ado we made our way upstairs, trying to act as casual and innocent as possible.

My mom and dad are wonderful people, but anyone who knows them had to admit they could not be described as particularly observant people, and I wasn't too worried about what they would think about us spending the night in the den together. It happened from time to time, although it had been a while since our last slumber party, and we had friends over at the time. Either way, they had their backs turned to us as we entered the kitchen.

My mom was a history professor, and so could reliably be found in the study with her nose buried in some old book or manuscript, and my father often amazed everyone with his moments of obliviousness. Both our parents loved to cook, and that's how we found them when we emerged from the den, rubbing the grogginess from our eyes. My dad was chopping up ingredients for an omelette, and my mother was rolling and arranging lumps of pastry dough on a baking pan. Beverly and I sat down at the kitchen table, and I pulled a bowl of fruit salad closer to us so we could pick at it. Turning from his cutting tray, my dad filled a few mugs with coffee, and set them down before us.

"Morning kiddos! Good timing, the both of you, bacon is almost ready! James, use a fork for Pete's sake."

I rolled my eyes, and pulled my fingers out of the fruit salad. My mom finished rolling up the croissants, and put them in the oven before washing her hands, and then turned to join us, bringing her own mug of coffee with her. She gave us both a sidearm hug and sat down, picking a blueberry out of the fruit bowl with her fingers, giving me a wink as she popped it into her mouth.

We chatted about their recent getaway over breakfast, admiring the photos of the redwood groves they had camped in. As we talked I burned at Beverly's closeness, our legs bumping occasionally, every stray brush of her skin on mine sending jolts of energy down my spine. After a while, my dad excused himself to go do some yard work, and my mom asked us to help tidy up the kitchen. I rinsed dishes and handed them to Beverly to place into the dishwasher. As we finished up, my mom turned to us with a strange and pensive look on her face. Looking me in the eye, and then fixing Beverly with the same gaze she smiled, and her expression softened.

"I have a favor to ask you two. This sort of just came up, and it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. You two have been doing a fantastic job caring for the house this summer, so your dad and I were hoping to leave it in your care again for a little while."

My stomach did a somersault. My mom flipped through her phone until she found a particular email, and showed us. Her research focused around Eastern Europe, and the email showed pictures of a university campus and everything was written in Cyrillic.

"This time it's more of a business trip, but your dad is coming because he's never been to Russia. We're going to head to your aunt and uncle's in the city tomorrow afternoon to stay the night and then leave early in the morning. I'm sorry I've got to do this again so soon before you two have to leave, I know we've been gone quite a bit, but something about your expressions tells me the two of you don't really mind."

Both Beverly and I expressed genuine disappointment that our parents were leaving again so soon, but the undercurrent of excited tension between us seemed to betray our true emotions. I shared a glance with Beverly, and had to stifle a laugh at her bemused expression. Mom chuckled, and crossed her arms, her expression shockingly similar to Beverly's.

"I guess I was right in thinking the two of you wouldn't have a problem with this. Listen, I was thinking sometime after we get back we could take a family camping trip? Last chance to go for a while!"

I smiled and nodded happily, as did Beverly. Our family trips were always raucous affairs, and it would be nice to go on one last trip with my parents while we all still lived together. Together, we finished cleaning up while we discussed the details of the trip, chatting excitedly about which campsites we should choose.

The rest of the day went by quickly. I spent time helping my dad in the yard outside, talking to him about his upcoming trip and helping him clear out a few stubborn old shrubs. Beverly came out a few times to chat with us after she had changed into fresher clothing and then returned to the cool shade of the house once the afternoon began to beat down on our necks. It wasn't too long after that when the two of us called it a day, and we trudged back inside, sweaty and ready for refreshments.

My dad poured us both glasses of water, and after chatting about what to plant in place of the shrubs we had removed, headed off to the master bathroom to take a shower. Sipping my water and stretching my aching body, I felt a prickle on the nape of my neck and turned around to see Beverly lounging on the living room sectional couch, an open can of orange soda in her hand, and an extremely erotic expression on her face. She was wearing boxers and had a tank top on that was trying and utterly failing to keep her breasts covered. She was biting her lip and gazing at me, sultrily.

"Oh hey you!" I said, smiling at her, a tingling sensation dancing in my stomach and groin.

"Hey yourself." She responded, the devilish gleam in her eye making me feel rooted to the spot. I could see the hard nubs of her nipples poking out from beneath her thin shirt. She wrinkled her nose as I came closer.

"You need a shower mister."

I grinned, and plonked myself down on the couch next to her, making her squeal and try to push me away as I tried to hug her with my sweaty body. Cackling, I embraced her, and risked a quick but passionate kiss before releasing her, and letting her push me away. Beverly slapped my chest, scandalized.

"James! Groooooss! Why would you do that you weirdo?"

I shrugged, grinning and glanced upstairs. Returning my gaze to my sister, I whispered surreptitiously in her ear.

"You looked way too cute to be left alone. I couldn't help myself. Want to freshen up with me? Seems we both need a shower now."

Beverly looked at me, a faint expression of shock washed over her, only to be quickly replaced by a roguish grin of her own. She bit her lip again, arching an eyebrow and gazing back into my eyes with intense longing.

"What about Mom and Dad?"

The plan came together at the spur of the moment, the pieces slotting together as I ate Beverly up with my eyes. Slowly, I traced my hand across the tawny, length of her legs. I gave her another kiss before answering, the words tumbling out of my lips as quickly as I could whisper them in her ear.

"Dad's in the shower now, and he's tired, he'll lay down for a while and watch TV. Mom's in her study. Put some music on in your room and shut the door and she should leave you alone. Plus we'd be conserving water."

Beverly shrugged and seemed unsure. Her eyes were wells of desire. I could tell that Mom's presence on the upper floor was making her unsure, but she laughed at the last part.

"I'm not sure your sudden concern for the environment would fool Mom."

We kissed passionately once more, almost getting lost in our mad embrace when I remembered where we were, stood up and gave her a wink. I felt an energizing bravery I did not expect or recognize in myself building slowly.

"Don't need to fool her if we don't get caught! Either way you gotta choose, you know where I'll be. I really do need a shower!"

Beverly stuck her tongue out at me, and I made my way upstairs, stopping in my room to grab fresh clothes and the towel I had used the day before. As I exited the room, I heard a bump shake the house for a brief second, and then noticed that the door to my Mom's study was ajar, a sure sign that she was not in it. Turning to head to the bathroom, I almost ran into Beverly as she finished making her way upstairs as well. Her roguish grin was back, and she giggled as she whispered.

"I think Mom and Dad are in their shower together. Did you hear that bang just now?"

I nodded, and waited for Beverly to continue, curious.

"Well before that happened I thought I could hear Mom... Uh... moaning."

I made a face, and then shared a laugh with my beautiful twin sister. Our parents had always had an active sex life, and although they tried to keep it down, they could get loud. It was a little gross, but it never really bothered us. We'd always been raised to be very sex positive.

"Well I hope they're ok. I guess there's something in the air huh?"

I started to move past Beverly, and then slapped her ass. Beverly yelped, and then giggled as she ground herself back into my crotch with her butt, my hands already massaging her breasts as she bit her lip at the top of the stairs. The feeling was incredible, her butt was thick and well-developed from all the sports Beverly had played in high school. The flimsy cloth of her boxer shorts pressed into me revealing that she wasn't wearing any panties, and I felt the heat of her slit build on the iron rod of my cock. I reached down to touch her crotch with my fingertips and felt wetness along with the sensual warmth.

She fit me perfectly as if we had been made for each other, and grabbing a hold of her hips and humping her ass felt both incredible and intensely natural. It was a physical and mental challenge not to pull her shorts down and fuck her then and there in the hallway, and I groaned as I forced myself to push her away.

"Come on! They'll be busy for a bit, so let's have some fun."

"Wait. I need to set up my room and grab a towel."

I left Beverly in the hallway as she set up her bedroom to look like she was busy in case one of our parents came snooping and made my way into the bathroom Beverly and I shared, setting my clothes down on the lid of the toilet seat. I stripped and stepped into the shower, giving myself a quick rinse and wash.

As I began to worry that Beverly wouldn't show up, she slipped into the bathroom, so quiet that I hadn't heard her close her bedroom door. She gave me a smile and stripped nude, stood watching me clean myself off, a mix of trepidation and desire playing in her angelic features.

Saying nothing, I made way as she entered the shower, letting her rinse herself off in the cool water and then wrapped her in my arms. I put my lips on hers and we kissed, fully nude together for the first time in a very long while. Water poured over both of us in little rivulets and for a blissful moment the two of us held each other, entwined in each other's loving embrace. After a moment we broke apart, and I gave Beverly an appraising look. Despite everything we had already done, she seemed bashful at her nudity, and for a moment I thought about how absurd and compromised we would be if we were caught in this situation.

"James. I want you to touch me again."

Beverly's voice was soft but had a note of yearning that made my cock twitch.

"Show me where Bev."

She took my hands, and put one on a perfect breast, guiding the other down to her pubic mound. Her pussy was totally shaved, the pinkness of her lips soft and slick with her lusty juices. I kept myself trimmed, but I felt like my bush was unruly compared to her slick, well maintained pussy. I pushed my misgivings to the side and we kissed as she guided my hands to the nub of her clitoris, and I rubbed it gently as I had the night before. I felt my finger strokes begin to take effect as Beverly quivered at my every touch. I was fascinated by the different ways and places I could touch her down there, and as I explored she was so wet that one of my fingers slipped inside her, forcing her to choke back a moan. I pushed in deeper, slipping a second finger into her slit and felt her huff with pleasure through our joined lips.