Growing Stones Ch. 01

Story Info
Twins come to a mutual understanding.
12.4k words
4.7
40.3k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is James Stone. I've always thought of myself as a bit of a coward, and this is the story of how I learned to have a bit more confidence in myself.

I hadn't always known or been sure if I believed in destiny or not. Growing up, I had my fair share of existential crises and realizations about the largely uncaring nature of the universe, struggled with my own flaws, loneliness and depression. The one constant has always been my family, and in particular, my sister Beverly. It's only now that the circumstances of my life, and the profound joy I've been fortunate enough to experience have come together, that I understood I had always loved her, and she has always loved me. It was written in the stars, it just took me until we both grew up to notice.

It wasn't always that simple though, there was a time when Beverly and I were distant, almost estranged, my own lack of interest in anything other than gaming and scraping through my senior year shuttering me from most things that supposedly make that time of one's life the most rewarding of one's life. Beverly certainly did not have as difficult a time in that regard. Although only born minutes apart, and closer in our childhood than any friends we ever met and made, our experience in life from high school onward diverged, and her natural charisma, comfort around other people and charm grew with her beauty and intellect. I certainly tried my best to make the most of the example she made, but I never felt as comfortable in my own skin as she did, and I could never open myself to the superficial friendships and relationships Beverly surrounded herself with, preferring the company of a few close friends.

During this time, both of us had explored our growing bodies with casual high school relationships, and though we both had partnerships at one time or another that we at the time considered to be love, it was in this time that the two of us began to acknowledge that we were both people with deep desires, a need for connection and companionship that our peers didn't seem to appreciate. Despite the fact our social lives were so different, we would spend late nights talking about our various relationships and the many issues that arose from them with each other. It was in mulling these issues over, and learning about how she thought about the world, about relationships, about herself, that I first began to truly appreciate how thoughtful and caring she was. At the time, it seemed like I only realized my attraction for her after we both turned 18 and right as both of us were to go our separate ways, but in some way I think I've always known that we belonged together.

In any case, we were both adults now and headed off to college and the many experiences we were supposedly both in for. The thought of being far from Beverly was becoming more real and difficult to deal with as the days passed. I have never been an accomplished academic, and my average grades allowed me to attend a local college, while Beverly's star-student status sent her to the other side of the country to study at a prestigious and impressive old university. The months before we both left were a flurry of activity, parties, friends and relatives popping up from every corner to celebrate our burgeoning adulthoods.

We had fleeting moments together, passing as we left the house to visit different friends and explore separate opportunities. We even had our 18th birthday celebrations on different days, the first time that had happened since we were born, due to some unfortunate work obligations I had to make time for. Missing that party was tough, and I made it up to Beverly by taking her out to lunch the next weekend. Beverly wasn't upset, and overjoyed at the chance to spend some time with me alone. From then on, I vowed to make more time for her.

I can admit now, I had always loved her and her gorgeous amber golden hair but I never truly began to appreciate her for the woman she was until we both came of age. Beverly never stopped moving, even from an early age, and she had always been very strong. Through high school I had watched as she flourished from a pretty, albeit gangly young girl into the hardened frame of an athlete woman, a champion swimmer and accomplished goal scorer on the high school soccer team.

Beverly was indisputably gorgeous and although her confidence occasionally faltered, her idyllic looks and whip quick intellect were a frightening experience for those who were unwise enough to underestimate her. As she grew older and became an adult Beverly had been approached by a variety of recruiters, some representing universities or sports programs, but others offering lucrative modeling opportunities. Beverly turned most of these opportunities down, but often came away with many of the gifts and perks anyways.

She had recently started an instagram page dedicated to her fitness goals and while she hadn't agreed to anything outright, she had received quite a few skimpy articles of clothing to wear when she worked out or posted on social media. My favorites were a black form fitting workout top that left little to the imagination, and a variety of colorful skin tight workout leggings that had long mesh cutaways running along either side of her legs, from the hem of the pant near the outside of her ankle all the way up to her hips. They gave me a hardon any time she wore them, and a combination of the strappy top and slit leggings would pretty quickly have me shuffling upstairs to deal with my tenting pants.

Of course, Beverly knew I went looking at her, there had been a few times recently when I noticed her looks lingering right back as I stole furtive looks at her. Recently, there seemed to be a tension building as the glances we shared lasted longer, and Beverly's clothes skimpier and shorter as the summer heat grew as stifling and unbearable as my desire for her. My favored combination of workout leggings made way for loose t-shirts and short shorts as the heat blasted the house in the afternoons.

It wasn't long before I found myself thinking of her every night as I slipped into bed, the unbidden thoughts given fuel by seeing her perfect body daily, her plump breasts and thick ass barely covered by any clothing spurred me to masturbate frequently, and furiously. Our rooms shared a wall, and though early on I was cautious about making sure Beverly couldn't hear me, many years of growing up together had inured me to any real shame when it came to my sexual outlets.

One weekend afternoon about two months before my sister's move-out date, we were home alone together. This wasn't an uncommon occurrence recently, our parents had been seemingly unable to contain their excitement at the prospect of a child-free home and had left often, taking every opportunity to go on day trips or go camping together. It was nice to be alone with Beverly, looking back on it even then the two of us got along with a natural ease that made it easy to smile. We didn't often spend time together, gathering for the occasional mealtime or running into each other about the house.

The shade of the house protected us from the baking heat of the sun and discouraged us from going outside. I was in my room, struggling to find some way to win in the game that had just been released earlier that month. I had been spending quite a bit of time on my computer in the evenings, and I was starting to really get hooked on the challenge of the game. My focus was absolute, marshaling my defenses and redoubling my effort until the hope of a comeback began to grind out of the encounter.

"Aren't you hot?"

I nearly jumped out of my desk chair, having practically forgotten I wasn't alone in the house. Beverly had been exceptionally quiet all day. Looking up, I nearly jumped out of my chair again when I saw what Beverly was wearing, or rather what she wasn't. For some reason, perhaps an attempt to stave off the heat, Beverly had resorted to wearing a tiny black bralette, it certainly wasn't her actual cup size - her breasts bulging, and what appeared to be a pair of boxer leggings, spandex booty shorts, the black fabric stretched taught over the firm mound of her pussy, and the tawny muscles of her thighs. The flimsy material was so thin and taught I could tell she wasn't wearing any panties. I imagined plunging myself deep between those long legs. My cock immediately gave a traitorous twitch, and I hoped beyond hope she hadn't noticed.

"I'm wearing shorts aren't I?" I responded, my eyebrows raised. "If you're that warm you might as well draw yourself an ice bath!" I quipped, remembering the times I had helped her recover after particularly grueling soccer matches.

"Yeah but you've got a shirt on. It's lunacy, honestly if I could walk around shirtless you bet I would. Especially in this weather."

I laughed, pointing at Beverly's chest, "I mean you're practically shirtless already. How much more is a bra helping with your heat level?"

Beverly raised an eyebrow, looking down at the slight tent growing in my shorts. "I don't know, you tell me." Her face was intentionally blithe, a slight smirk accenting the slanted posture she adopted, resting her frame in the doorway in a sensual pose before she slumped, too warm to pretend otherwise, and sauntered into my room.

"I've been dying in my room, it's so much warmer than any other place in the house bar the sunroom. Let's go hang out in the den."

I watched her as she made her way over to the window by my bed. Something about the way she was acting was slightly unusual, like she was holding something back. My family has always been pretty open about our bodies and Beverly and I have never felt particularly embarrassed being naked around each other, but there was something about the way she carried herself now that spoke about some inner turmoil or tension, although it could just be her discomfort at the heat of the afternoon. I laughed and shook my head, preferring to stay in my room for the moment. Beverly was silent for a long moment, which made me turn from my computer screen to look at her.

"I've missed you." She said, not turning to look at me. I frowned and got up from my chair, my reverie broken by her words, and I moved closer to her.

"What do you mean? We've been living here all our lives. The missing hasn't even begun yet."

She turned around and seemed surprised by how close I'd gotten in the time she wasn't looking at me. Flustered, she looked down, beautiful despite her discomfort.

"You haven't really been around in the evenings lately. I know we don't get the chance to talk much but it feels like I've left already somehow."

Her words sent spikes of guilt into me. The few moments I hung out after dinner with my family had recently been rededicated to the game and with it the moments on the couch chatting with Beverly. I had missed those moments as well, and told her. Beverly smiled wickedly and took my hand.

"Perfect. Let's grab some ice cream bars and then watch some TV in the den! It's been too long." Her smile went from wicked to radiant, and her angelic visage made my gut twist.

I don't know what it was about that golden afternoon spent in the basement of our parents' house while they were away on some weekend getaway. We caught up in a way we hadn't for a long time. We talked and talked about life and love and everything and nothing. We shit-talked the shows we watched. We discussed elements of the production we appreciated. Nothing overtly sexual happened aside from Beverly's staying dressed as she was, but a fire had been lit inside me, and late that night as we made our way back up the stairs to our separate rooms my every nerve was on fire, tingling with the energy of being near someone as perfect and profoundly correct for me as my sister. When we reached the top of the stairs and made to part, Beverly turned back, and though we were alone at home her voice came to me in a whisper.

"Wait."

I turned in the darkness and leaned in towards the warmth of her body. She smelled faintly of perfume, and something else, less tangible, but intoxicating. Parting seemed so strange after being together for what seemed like so long.

"What's up Bev-?" My question was cut off by a quick kiss to my lips, soft and warm, encompassing my mouth and caressing it with hers. Then, just as swiftly her lips were gone, withdrawing to my ear.

"I've heard you. I know who you want, I know what you want. It's time you heard me." She paused and drew herself up straight, looking me in the eyes. "I want you James."

And then she was back, faster than before, kissing me furiously and fully, grabbing my shirt up in her hands and holding me tight. More on instinct than anything else, I started kissing back, my mind reeling at what was happening. Before I could begin processing what she had said and what we were doing, she was gone. The feeling of her hands left my body and she slipped away to her room. Left standing there numb, my mind began to process the searing heat where her lips had joined with mine, and raced to comprehend what had been said. I must have stood there for a while, head racing and body surging with the raw energy that came from feeling my sister's lithe body pressed into mine.

I had half a mind to barge into her room and confront her about what she had just said. My heart roiled with confusion as my head struggled to accept the fact that I wanted her more than anything I've ever wanted or ever would. She wouldn't want that. At least I didn't think she did. Would she? Who knows what could happen if I entered that room. Stumbling, I made my way back to my bedroom and left my door cracked open, allowing the faint sounds of a vibratory buzz to float down the hallway, filling every corner of my room and my head as I stripped, climbed into bed and began to furiously massage my throbbing cock. The thought that a bedroom away Beverly was playing with herself, that she knew I was doing the same, coursed through my mind, bringing me to orgasm as I replayed that quiet moment at the top of the stairs over and over again.

When I was done I lay staring at the ceiling, the clarity of post-orgasmic thought allowing more rational and moral considerations to swirl around my mind in the dark. I felt a pang of guilt at the thought of how our family would react if they found out, but curiously, the moral quandaries that had once left me feeling uncomfortable now held nothing but raw excitement, a surging energy and passion for my sister that made anything seem possible. As I drifted off to sleep, visions of Beverly danced at the forefront of my mind, bleeding my worries away, and leaving me with a curiously anxious anticipation for what tomorrow would bring.

The next day our parents arrived home, oblivious to the sexual tension that was building between their two children. I had slept in, waiting until the front door opened around noon to get up and greet them. Passing the hallway downstairs, I shouted a hello down to my father, who was taking off his hat and driving glasses, and promised I'd be down to hug them welcome after brushing my teeth and using the restroom. Upon arriving at the bathroom however, my sister's door sprang open, and clad only in a thin nightshirt and short pink boyshorts, Beverly butted her way through the threshold at the same time as I attempted to dart in ahead of her. Struggling for a moment squished into the doorframe, I twisted my body towards hers and we both tumbled onto the floor, knocking over one of the empty dustbins, my hip bumping the floor loudly and Beverly falling on top of me.

"What a mess!" I laughed, pushing her off me.

Beverly writhed, and in a swirl of dark red golden hair, she pinned me back down onto the tiled floor and closed the bathroom door with her foot. Their father's voice came from below.

"You kids ok?"

"Yup! Just bumped into each other!"

Grinning, a dark glint in her eye, Beverly whispered in my ear "so have you been thinking about last night?"

The warmth of her crotch was starting to press into my navel, only a thin strip of cloth separating her moist slit from my belly. I swallowed, and decided to tell her the truth.

"I have. Truthfully Beverly, last night was..." I paused, searching for the right word. Beverly's face fell, and she looked concerned. "It was... amazing. I don't know how long I've wanted that, and lord knows I don't think I've ever had the courage to act on it." I looked away, sheepish and guilty that my sister yet again had been the assertive one. Beverly turned my head back, and kissed me, breaking away to look at me with a wide smile on her face. "You almost gave me a heart attack, asshole." I smiled and kissed her back, reveling in how natural being close to her felt. "Sorry Bev. All this really has come out of left field. It's taken quite a bit to put everything together in my head and make sure that it's all really happening. Beverly smiled and nodded.

"I know what you mean. I don't really know what made me kiss you that first time at the top of the stairs... but I know that kissing you is all I've wanted to do since."

And then we were back at it, writhing on the floor, our hands exploring our bodies, my arms wrapped around her torso and our legs intertwined. That's when we heard the knock on the door and my dads gruff voice.

"James? Doing ok in there buddy? It's been a little bit. Have you seen your sister? I've been looked everywhere and I can't find her."

Scrambling to our feet, Beverly and I shared a look, and I was certain we were both considering the awkward situation and how bleak our options seemed confronted by the incestuous nature of our newfound attraction to each other. Strangely, and just like that, a pact was sealed between us and I knew I could trust my sister completely. Clearing my throat and grabbing our toothbrushes I shouted back to my dad,

"We're both in here brushing our teeth! Be right out Dad!"

"Alright kiddo, I'll see you in a moment, I'll be downstairs, I'm gonna throw on the game."

Both of our shoulders slumped in relief, and Beverly gave me a smile and a quick peck on the cheek as we both got to brushing our teeth and getting ready for the day ahead.

The afternoon flew by in a flurry of chores as our parents made full use of our "youthful strength" to help them unload the car, and after we had fulfilled these obligations, we went off to escape further chores and spend time with our friends. Beverly and I left the house at the same time, and as we walked out to our cars, I admired her physique for the millionth time. Her long, tan legs flared at her hips and accentuated her perfectly round butt. She wasn't wearing very much, and I could make out the lines of her designer underwear underneath the tight black booty shorts and fitness tank top she had on.

"Going to work out?" I asked, continuing the conversation we'd been having inside about our evening plans.

"Yeah nothing too big today, just some intervals, cardio, maybe some legs. Are you sure you don't want to come along?"

Beverly had been trying to get me to join her gym for a while, but my preferred forms of physical activity were generally always body weight exercises, or a long-distance run. I had worked on a habit of waking up and running in the morning, so the rest of my day would be open to whatever I wanted to do with it, especially when I had no responsibilities or obligations. Smiling wryly, I smacked her gorgeous ass, feeling how firm it was for just a moment. Beverly turned to give me a playful smack of her own, but I caught her arm and pulled her in close to me in a big bearhug, her soft strawberry blond hair covering my face as we wrestled.

"Maybe if you start joining me for a morning run I'd consider it." I looked down at the flip flops she was wearing. "You'll want better shoes though."

Pushing me away and laughing, Beverly pulled her arm free and gave me a gentle slap on the cheek.