Growing Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel felt Paul stirring and let his penis drop from her mouth. She looked up at him and smiled, stating, "good morning lover!" She slowly made her way up Paul's body, kissing him along the way until she made it to his mouth where she planted a long, sensuous kiss on his lips.

Once the kiss was broken, Paul found his voice saying, "good morning to you, too! I love waking up like this!"

Rachel smiled and said, "I was hoping you wouldn't mind filling me up again this morning. I'm fertile, and I want to make every moment count." She said this seductively before adding, "besides, I'm really horny right now."

"I'd love to have sex with you again!" Paul couldn't believe his situation. He didn't know how he had gotten so lucky to have all these drop-dead gorgeous women in his life.

Rachel started to take the top position, but Paul had other ideas. He grabbed her and quickly shifted her to her back and getting in position over her. The move caught Rachel by surprise, but she eagerly spread her legs for her nephew.

Paul didn't waste any time as he entered Rachel's vagina for the second time. Just like before, it was a glove that firmly wrapped around his penis, sending shivers throughout his body. Rachel also felt a tingling in her body as Paul's large shaft penetrated her waiting vagina.

"Oh, you feel so good," she said as Paul started to move in and out of her rhythmically. Both of the new lovers quietly moaned to one another as the blissful feeling of sex took over. Paul was happy to do this for Rachel. He knew she wanted a child, and hoped he would be able to give her one, or two, or however many she wanted.

Rachel knew in her heart that she wanted Paul to be the father of her child. She felt confident that she would get pregnant after this morning. She didn't know why she felt this way, but the feeling was there. Rachel wrapped her legs around Paul's butt, pulling him closer to her. She wanted it all.

As Rachel was coming closer to her impending orgasm, Paul was following her with his own. He seemed to sense her urgency and started pumping harder and faster. Within a few moments, Rachel let out a loud moan, signaling her orgasm. Her vaginal muscles clamped down on Paul's penis, causing him to lose the fight to hold on any longer.

This time, Paul was the one to collapse onto Rachel when he had finished depositing his load. He lay there on top of her momentarily, trying to gather his whereabouts before pulling out of her and rolling over beside her.

After only a few minutes, they heard a knock on the door. Before they could cover up or give a response, Melissa opened the door and said, "if you two love birds are through trying to wake the house up, breakfast is being served." She looked over their naked bodies, both of them a little flustered at being caught in their current state of undress. She smiled at them before leaving and closing the door behind her.

"We weren't that loud, were we?" Paul looked at Rachel, smiled, and shrugged his shoulders to answer her question.

He leaned over, kissed Rachel passionately on the lips, and then got out of bed to get dressed. Rachel followed suit, and both of them headed to the kitchen where they were greeted by the whole family.

As they entered, Paul's "harem" all stood up and cheered, causing both Rachel and Paul to blush furiously.

"Alright everyone," Paul started, "I think that's enough of that."

The cheering immediately stopped, but it was followed by smiles and laughter. Amanda and Natalie crowded Rachel and started asking her about her night. The younger girls crowded around Paul, each of them hugging him and planting a kiss on his lips.

Eventually, they all sat down to have breakfast and discuss the day ahead of them. Paul was sitting between Melissa and Elizabeth when he felt a hand on his thigh. He looked over to Melissa who was grinning at him. She leaned over and whispered in his ear, "seeing your body this morning got me all hot and bothered. I want you to make time for me later on." She looked at him with a somewhat serious look.

Paul was confused at first, but then he realized that he hadn't been with his younger sister in a while. He looked at her, seeing the true feelings lying behind the smile. He nodded and said, "I'm ready to spend time with you whenever you want. All you need to do is ask me."

That didn't sound right to him as he said it. He immediately leaned in and said, "I'm sorry Melissa. I should be looking to spend more time together without you having to ask."

Melissa smiled genuinely at her older brother. He really was the perfect man for her; really for them all. She loved him dearly. For now, she reached up and took his hand, just wanting to hold it and have hers held in turn.

The light breakfast conversation eventually turned into more serious topics. There was a discussion of babies, which made Melissa feel left out. She wasn't opposed to having Paul's baby, but it just hadn't happened yet. She knew that she would eventually have one with Paul. She couldn't see any future without Paul getting her pregnant.

There was also a discussion of sleeping arrangements now that Rachel was in the fold. All this talk about babies and sleeping arrangements was making Paul feel a little anxious. He was fidgeting in his seat a little when he felt Melissa's strong hand grip his tighter. He looked over to see her smiling at him, reassuring that he needn't be nervous.

"I think we need to consider how Paul feels about all this." Paul was surprised to hear this come from the person on the other side of him, Elizabeth.

Elizabeth hadn't really been too involved in the banter going on around the breakfast table. She, unlike the other girls, didn't expect to have a baby with Paul anytime soon. However, she too picked up on the anxiety Paul was exhibiting. Now that all eyes were on her, she continued.

"Look, I know Paul is the most wonderful man we know, and he makes all of us feel special, but he is being spread too thin." Nobody said anything, so Elizabeth spoke again.

"Paul is man enough to handle us all, but he can only do so much. This is a difficult burden for him to bear trying to take care of our sexual needs by himself." To emphasize the point, Elizabeth pointed to Paul, who was slightly sunk down in his chair, making him look smaller than he was.

The rest of the women around the table started looking at Paul. Elizabeth continued, saying, "look at him. He is a little pale and looks anxious." Elizabeth grabbed his other hand and said, "I don't know about you, but I don't want to hurt the best thing that has ever happened to me. He's too special to all of us for that."

Elizabeth's words hit home with all of them. Paul looked over at her and smiled, grateful that she and Melissa had noticed his discomfort with the situation.

Amanda was the first to speak after Elizabeth. She had tears in her eyes as she spoke. "Oh, baby, I'm so sorry! We didn't mean to make you feel so overwhelmed." She stood up and rounded the table to lean over and kiss her son on the lips.

Once the kiss was broken, she stood up and asked, "can you forgive us?"

"Of course I can," he replied. He turned to look at Elizabeth before saying, "thank you for acknowledging my discomfort." He smiled at her and squeezed her hand.

He then looked around the table before saying, "I know I'm the luckiest guy in the world. Every guy would envy my position here with all you lovely ladies. However, I'm afraid I won't be able to keep all of you satisfied, and that worries me. I've said it before, but I don't want any of you to be left out. It was my biggest fear when it was just four of us. Now I have 5 ladies to look after."

"Six if you count Natalie," his mother chimed in. Paul looked up at her and she smiled and winked.

Paul looked to Natalie, who only cocked an eyebrow as if to say, 'don't forget about me.' He smiled at her before stating, "I'm sure it will happen sooner rather than later."

They all laughed at this before Paul continued. "Anyway, I'm worried I can't be there for everyone when they need me. I never want that to happen, but I'm only one person."

Paul felt better getting that off his chest. It had been weighing on him for a while, but he had been caught up in the moment after his aunt's arrival.

Melissa was the next to speak after a brief pause. "I know Paul is going to be able to take care of us all. He is the best big brother that Lynn and I could ask for." Lynn smiled and nodded in agreement. Melissa continued, "We can all share him. He's not going anywhere. None of us will let him leave!" She smiled as she said this. The others laughed a little, but they knew she was right. None of them would let Paul go.

"With that being said, I'm taking Paul with me so we can catch up." Melissa sprang to her feet and yanked Paul up out of his chair before pulling him out of the kitchen.

Paul didn't know where they were going. He just merely followed his sister's directional pull. As much as he loved all the ladies of the house, he was kind of glad to be out of the limelight for minute. He was starting to feel like a piece of meat, even though he knew that was the furthest thing from the truth. None of the women in his life would hurt or use him like that. Still, the situation could be a little overwhelming.

Melissa dragged Paul to her room. Once they were both in, she closed the door and turned to look at Paul, who had already turned to look at her with a grateful look on his face. He said, "Thank you, Melissa. I felt like I was in a pressure cooker for a little while back in the kitchen."

She smiled at him and said, "you're welcome," before walking over to him, hugging him, and leaning down to give him a kiss. She maintained the kiss for a minute before letting Paul take a breath. She then took his hand and led him to her bed to sit down.

"I just wanted to get you out of there as quick as possible," she said. "You looked like you were drowning before Elizabeth threw you a lifeline."

Paul grinned and said, "I'm grateful that you two were there for me. I love all of you, but it can be a little intimidating to try and satisfy all of you gigantic women, especially being the smallest person in the house." At that last statement, Paul grinned wider at his "little" joke.

Melissa grinned and said, "you may be the shortest person in the house, but you are definitely not the smallest." To emphasize her statement, she reached over and grabbed Paul's large penis through his shorts and gave it a squeeze. She let it go and returned to holding his hand.

They sat like this for a minute before Melissa spoke up. "You know, I didn't really have any plans in mind when I dragged you in here. I just thought you could get away from the situation. So now that we're here, is there anything you would like to do?"

Paul gave it some thought. He knew he owed Melissa some quality time together. For various reasons such as school and work schedules, neither had spent as much time together as he had with the other women in the house, with the exception of maybe Natalie.

An idea came to him after a few moments. "How would you like to spend some time together at the beach? It's a nice day, and we can take our time lazing about and catching up."

"I'd love to go to the beach with you," Melissa said as her face lit up with a smile.

"It's a date then," Paul said, returning her smile with one of his own. They both got up and started getting their things together for the beach. Nobody in the house bothered them other than their mother asking them where they were going.

The two siblings loaded up into Paul's SUV and drove the short distance to the beach (one of the perks of living in Florida). On the way, they talked and caught up on how their lives were going. In the short time they had been there, Paul had found a small section of beach that typically didn't have too many visitors. He felt it was a perfect location for them to relax and enjoy one another's company.

They arrived and unloaded the SUV, making quick work of the few things they brought with them. Once they were settled, Paul stripped down to his swim trunks while his sister was close behind him stripping to her bikini.

Paul did a double take when he saw Melissa. She was gorgeous, and her bikini left nothing to the imagination. It barely covered her vagina and had absolutely no chance of hiding the beautiful orbs on her chest.

Melissa saw him and smirked as she strode over to him. She said, "you should close your mouth, big brother. You don't want to catch any flies, do you?"

Paul was shaken from staring at his sister when she literally closed his open mouth with her finger before planting a quick kiss on his lips. She laughed at her brother's discomfort, but she appreciated his attention to her figure.

They made their way down to the water and splashed around a little, not going in too deep. They walked back to the beach and walked a little way while holding hands, just enjoying each other's company. They eventually made it back to their towels which had been left undisturbed since few people were actually at this location at the moment.

There was a rocky outcrop near to where they had set up. Paul looked at it and picked up a couple of towels before grabbing his sister's hand and leading her to it. Once there, he found a spot that was mostly hidden from sight and laid the towels down. He then sat down and invited Melissa to do the same.

As she sat down, Paul used her momentum to draw her into a hug and kiss her passionately. They had an intense make-out session which put them both in the mood. Taking a quick look around, Paul moved his hands up to Melissa's large breasts and slid her bikini over them. She looked around, slightly embarrassed at being exposed.

"What if someone sees us?" she asked in a panic, ready to cover herself. However, Paul just pulled her closer and said, "I don't think anyone will see us. Besides, I think anyone with eyes would enjoy the view of your healthy body."

Melissa blushed furiously, but she went along with Paul, especially when he stood up, looked around, and then dropped his trunks, letting his large penis free from its confines.

Once he was nude, Paul started helping Melissa get undressed. She was nervous, but she was rapidly getting excited at the thought of being nude in public. She was with the man she loved, and she couldn't help but enjoy the moment, regardless of the setting.

With Melissa's bikini lying next to Paul's trunks, the siblings started making out passionately. Their hands roamed the other's body, making the moment more sensual and getting them turned on even quicker. Paul moved his hand down to Melissa's vagina and started fingering her slit and playing with her clit.

"Oh!" was all she could muster as her brother continued his ministrations. However, Melissa quickly realized that she would have to remain quieter to keep them from being discovered. She reached out her own hand and started stroking his shaft.

Once Paul was rock hard and Melissa was sufficiently wet, Paul motioned for her to lay on her back, but she was having none of it. She whispered in his ear, "I want to be on top." Paul hurriedly obliged and lay on his back. Melissa straddled his penis before sinking down onto it.

Both of them let out a gasp as Paul penetrated his sister's vagina. When she was fully seated, she rested with all her weight on her brother, just soaking in the feeling of being full. She looked down into his eyes and smiled.

Paul smiled back, already in a euphoric state due to the feelings of his sister's tight vagina on his penis. He admired her body from below. Melissa was a vision of beauty. Everyone that had shunned her because of her height was an idiot in his book. They didn't know what they were missing.

Once Melissa was accustomed to her brother's large phallus, she started to slowly move up and down. Paul allowed her to take the lead, but he didn't remain idle. He reached up and caressed her firm, but soft, breasts. They were more than a handful, and he enjoyed teasing her nipples.

Melissa started moaning from the stimulation in her vagina and on her breasts. She leaned over so that her brother could take one of her nipples into his mouth. The results were instant as she felt a tingle of pleasure shoot through her body. She was so turned on that she knew she wouldn't last long.

After about 10 minutes, the constant stimulation pushed Melissa over the edge. She arched her back, pulling her sensitive nipple from her lover's mouth, and let out a low guttural moan as her orgasm overtook her.

Paul felt her vaginal muscles clamp down on his penis, and he couldn't hold back any longer. He released his seed deep within her womb. His vision faded as the intense pleasure carried him to another place and time.

As Melissa's orgasm began to fade, she slowly lowered herself to lay on top of Paul. She waited patiently for him to ride out his orgasm. If it was anything like hers, it was very intense.

Eventually, Paul's vision returned to him. He was aware of his sister laying on top of him and felt perfectly comfortable in this position, but he wanted to be face-to-face with her. Since she was so much taller than him, her head rested well above his laying in this position.

"Hey my love. Slide off me so I can lay beside you and look into your lovely eyes," he said.

Melissa laughed a little and teasingly said, "what's the matter, big brother? Is your little sister too tall to lay with you like this?" As she said it, she was already, although regrettably, removing herself from his semi-hard penis. She laid down beside him with her arm over his chest and one of her long legs over his.

Paul responded by saying, "I'd be hurt by your comments if I didn't have a tall, sexy sister laying by my side." He smiled at her. He didn't mind the teasing. She was always good natured when she did it and never meant anything by it.

Melissa snuggled up as close as she could to her brother. He was the only thing she needed right then. She knew that she would never be with any other man, even if Paul died. She shuttered at the thought and pushed as far away as she could.

Paul felt her shutter and looked at her with concern. "Are you ok?" he asked.

"I'm fine. I just caught a little chill," was all she said.

Paul let it go. He didn't want to ruin the moment. One thought did cross his mind, and he was curious to see what his sister thought about it. He turned his head and kissed her lips before beginning. "Melissa, do you want to have a child?"

"Of course I do," she replied without a moment's thought. "Do you even have to ask that?"

Paul felt a little foolish for asking her, but he wanted to know what her plans were. He said, "I know you do, but I wanted to know your plans. I would love for you to have our child, but I don't know when you want to have one, and I don't want to push you into it."

Melissa looked into her brother's eyes and smiled. "Calm down big brother. It will happen when it happens. I'm off the pill, so it's just a matter of when. Is there some kind of rush for you to get your little sister pregnant?"

Paul had been thinking about his future offspring for a while now. He sighed, not really sure if his jumbled thoughts on the matter would make sense to her. Cautiously, he began.

"With mom and Lynn being pregnant and Rachel hopefully soon to join them, I was just thinking it might be nice for you to have one as well." He struggled to put it into words, but Melissa, knowing her brother's idiosyncrasies, waited patiently for him to finish before speaking.

After gathering his thoughts, Paul continued. "You may think it's kind of crazy for me to think this way, but I was hoping that if Rachel was to get pregnant, maybe you could as well so our children could grow up together. They would each be able to have one another to love and play with, like we did." Paul thought about it before saying, "it sounds kind of selfish on my part now that I've said it out loud." He turned his head away from Melissa, afraid of what her response might be.