Growing Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa turned Paul's head back towards her, so that her brother was looking in her direction. He still couldn't look her in the eyes. Melissa softly said, "look at me Paul."

Paul slowly lifted his eyes to look at his younger sister. What he saw warmed his heart. She was looking at him with tears in her eyes and a beautiful smile. He had hope.

"Paul, you are the most special person in my life. Just when I think I can't love you any more than I already do, you surprise me with the most heartfelt, sincere words." Melissa leaned forward and passionately kissed her brother before breaking it and continuing her response.

"I would be happy if I were pregnant after this rendezvous. If it happens, it happens, but if you want to try, we can try."

Paul was beaming at his lovely sister. He leaned over and kissed her with an urgency that said 'let's go again' in Melissa's mind. Paul continued to kiss her while simultaneously starting to caress her body.

Melissa was turned on and wasn't about to stop the attention Paul was giving her. She let Paul lead her to where they both knew where they were headed. Paul rolled on top of her and started rubbing his rock-hard penis over her soaking wet vagina.

Melissa moaned into his mouth as he deposited his penis into her vagina. Both siblings felt a sense of urgency. There was no foreplay, only the urge to breed.

"Come on big brother! Put a baby in me! Breed your little sister," Melissa exclaimed in Paul's ear.

Paul was turned on by her words and started "plowing her field" in earnest, fully planning to sew his seed. Melissa, for her part, wrapped her long, sexy legs around Paul's back and held her brother tightly, not wanting to let go until he put another load into her fertile vagina.

They were so focused and in tune with one another that they grew a little louder with each thrust. The pace quickened until Paul was rapid-fire pounding his younger sister. The only sound they could hear was the deafening sound of their blood pumping throughout their bodies until they couldn't hold out any longer.

With a loud moan, Paul buried his penis to the hilt and flooded his sister with his seed. At the same instance, Melissa bit her brother's shoulder and groaned loudly as she came again. Both of them were breathing heavily as Paul fell out of his sister and rolled off of her.

"That was beautifully intense!"

The uninvited voice caused both siblings to bolt upright in a panic. Standing there at the edge of their makeshift "bedroom" was a smiling Elizabeth. Both brother and sister were white as a sheet. They saw her and fell back down on the towels, hearts trip hammering in their chests.

"You scared the absolute heck out of us," Melissa exclaimed!

"Well, you guys should be a little quieter when making love on the beach," Elizabeth quickly retorted.

Paul spoke up, saying, "what are you doing here anyway? We left the house quickly without saying anything to anyone except my mother......." Then it clicked with both Paul and Melissa that Elizabeth must have overheard them say where they were going.

"Yes, I overheard you tell your mother that you were going to the beach. I thought I would take a chance and drive to the spot Paul always goes," Elizabeth stated. "At first, I didn't know where you were, so I just wandered the beach figuring it was a nice day to walk, and who knows, I might run into you eventually."

Paul motioned for her to join them. Elizabeth happily made her way over to the couple and sat down, the mood considerably lighter. Nobody said anything for a minute, Paul and Melissa still trying to control their racings hearts, and Elizabeth letting them do so.

Finally, Elizabeth said, "Melissa was right about you Paul. You are the most loving and caring guy. It's easy to see how sincere you are when you tell us how much you love us."

"Just how long were you there?" Melissa asked.

"I told you that you two were loud, and that was before your second round," Elizabeth said, smiling widely while looking at them.

Melissa was blushing profusely while Paul was sitting with his mouth agape. Elizabeth reached up and closed his mouth before saying, "it was beautiful to watch."

She leaned over and kissed Paul on the mouth. After a minute, she broke the kiss and leaned over to do the same to Melissa. She broke the kiss and sat back upright, looking at them both with love in her eyes.

"I just wanted to get away and hang out a little," she explained. "I'm glad you two had a chance to get closer. We've all been through a lot of stress lately, and I thought we could use some time to relax."

The group was quiet for a few minutes, enjoying the silence. Elizabeth then spoke up, "you know, I think your children will be beautiful." She smiled, which caused Paul and Melissa to also smile. It was infectious.

The siblings looked at each other and kissed again. Melissa then whispered in Paul's ear before they both looked at Elizabeth. She saw this and asked, "what?"

Without a word, they converged on Elizabeth. Melissa kissed her quickly before relinquishing her lip lock to allow Paul his turn. While Paul and Elizabeth were kissing, Melissa started undressing Elizabeth, who was eager to oblige. They had to stop kissing as Melissa started to raise Elizabeth's t-shirt over her head. With that obstacle out of the way, Melissa unhooked Elizabeth's bra and let her big rack free.

Paul's hands immediately went to grab and play with Elizabeth's magnificent breasts. She moaned into his mouth as he stimulated her nipples. While this was going on, Melissa was already working to undo the button and zipper to Elizabeth's shorts. When it was time to remove them, Paul laid on his back and pulled Elizabeth on top of him. Melissa finagled the shorts and panties down past her hips and finally off her legs altogether.

Now that She was completely nude, Elizabeth could feel Paul's hard penis against her body. She moved up a little and it rested against her vagina. She sat up and Melissa angled it to allow Elizabeth to slide down onto it. She took it all in one go.

As soon as Paul's penis was hilted, Elizabeth sat back and enjoyed the feeling. She slowly started to raise her body up before slamming it back down. She started picking up the pace the more they got into it. Melissa gently played with Elizabeth's breasts, adding to the young woman's pleasure. She soon let go and went to keep an eye out for any passersby, ensuring they wouldn't make the same mistake again. Fortunately, they still had the beach to themselves.

Paul was again pushing into the velvety smooth vagina of a gorgeous woman. He was enjoying the feel of Elizabeth, which, like the other women in his group, was unique to her. Elizabeth lowered herself to lean over him. When she did, he grabbed her boobs and started massaging them. Elizabeth moaned and continued to ride Paul. When he sucked and gently bit her nipple, she really started to groan with pleasure.

"Oh my gosh, Paul! That feels so good! Please keep playing with my boobs!" Elizabeth was getting more and more into it. She was on the verge of a massive orgasm. She could feel Paul's penis getting harder, signaling that he was getting close as well. She had a sudden thought.

Before they got too carried away, she spoke up saying, "Paul, don't cum in me. It's not a safe day for me." However, it was too late. The usually thoughtful Paul was already shooting his load into her waiting vagina. Feeling him cum into her caused her to climax as well. She lost all train of thought. She collapsed on top of him, not really processing anything at the moment.

Melissa had watched as the grand finale unfolded. She was happy to see them enjoy their post coital bliss. However, she then realized what she had heard Elizabeth say. Here she was, moments ago trying to get pregnant by her brother. Now they had to worry about Elizabeth getting pregnant as well.

She moved over to the couple and saw that Paul had slid out of her, so she immediately rolled Elizabeth over onto her back. She got between the younger woman's vagina and started trying to suck out the fresh creampie that her brother had left. Elizabeth was very sensitive at the moment, but she realized what Melissa was trying to do.

Paul was already up next to her. He said, "I'm sorry Elizabeth! I was lost in the moment and forgot to ask you if it was safe."

"It's okay Paul. I should have said something sooner. I'm just as much to blame as you are," she said.

Melissa was eating out Elizabeth's vagina with fervor, relishing the savory favor of the mixed fluids inside Elizabeth. However, she knew that there was no way to completely get all of her brother's delicious cum out of Elizabeth's vagina. He was very big and shot his load deep inside her.

Melissa finally stopped as Elizabeth had another small, but satisfying, orgasm. She moved up on top of the young woman and made out with her, sharing the spoils of her efforts.

The group was quiet after that. They decided to get dressed and head back to the house. Melissa rode with Elizabeth, and Paul drove back alone. The girls stopped off at a convenience store on the way, so Paul made it back home first. He knew what he had to do.

Paul found Natalie in the back yard. She was sunning herself in the late day sun since it had cooled down considerably. He had to admit, he knew where Elizabeth got her looks from. He walked up to the older woman and asked, "hey Natalie, can we talk?"

Natalie looked up at the young man of the house and saw the seriousness on his face. "Of course we can talk," she said. "What's wrong. You look serious."

Natalie sat up and swung her legs over the side of the lounge chair, leaving room for him to sit down next to her. She patted the seat and waited for him to sit.

"Natalie, I wanted to let you know that I love you and Elizabeth," Paul began. He was having trouble meeting her gaze.

Natalie was slightly confused about his lack of focus. Paul was always one to be straight forward and speak his thoughts since she had known him. However, after replaying what he had said to her, she suddenly realized where this talk was likely heading.

She grabbed his chin and turned his head towards her, forcing him to look at her. "Paul, just tell me what you have to say. There's no reason to worry."

Paul looked at her and slowly exhaled the breath he had been holding. "I may have gotten Elizabeth pregnant." Once he'd said it, he immediately felt the tension leave him. He continued, "I was actually fooling around with Melissa at the beach when we were surprised by Elizabeth. She joined us, and for some reason, I couldn't control myself. She tried to warn me, but it was too late. I know I promised I would be careful, and I'm sorry. I've let you and Elizabeth down."

Paul felt awful having admitted it. He waited for the condemnation he thought was coming his way. To his surprise, Natalie grabbed his hands and leaned forward to quickly kiss him on the lips.

"Wha......?" Paul started asking, confused by what had just happened.

"Paul, it's okay. I know you care for Elizabeth deeply. Am I happy that she may be pregnant?" She paused for a moment before resuming. "I think the timing is wrong, but if it turns out that Elizabeth is with child, I'm happy for both of you."

Paul was shocked by Natalie's revelation. "This isn't the response I imagined in my head. I thought you would be outraged," Paul said.

"Well, if I'm totally honest with you, I thought it would have happened before now," Natalie gently told him. "Paul, you are an amazing young man. My daughter could definitely do much worse than having your child."

Natalie paused for a moment. Paul slightly blushed at her comment but sat silent while Natalie gathered her thoughts.

"Really, any of us could do much worse than being with you," she finally said.

She suddenly turned to him and spoke. "Which leads me to something that's been bothering me. Why haven't you made any move on me, Paul?"

Paul looked like a deer caught in the headlights. He didn't know what to think. He was so caught off guard by her question.

"Paul, I know you find me attractive. I've seen how you look at me, and I must admit that since we've moved into the house, I've made it very clear that I'm interested in having some fun with you." Natalie squeezed Paul's hands in hers, waiting for his response.

Paul looked at Natalie. She was a little older than his mother, but there was no doubt about how hot she was. He calmly squeezed her hands back and said, "you know, I've noticed you even before we moved here. I also know that I could have been with you already, but I've been kind of scared of how to approach you. You've been so kind and helpful to us all."

Paul slowly searched for the right words, but none really came to him. "Honestly, I really don't have any excuse that sounds good. I never meant to ignore you, and I hope that you'll allow me to make it up to you."

Paul leaned forward and gently kissed Natalie on the lips. What started as a gentle show of affection quickly turned into a full-on make-out session. All too quickly, the session was over. Paul and Natalie looked at each other, breathing heavily.

"Allow me to make it up to you by taking you out," Paul said.

Natalie just shook her head and stood up, pulling Paul up to his feet. "I don't think so mister. We can 'wine and dine' some other time. I've been waiting on this for a while. You and I are heading to my room now."

Natalie practically dragged Paul behind her on the way to her room. Once they had made it across the house to her room, Natalie closed the door behind them as they entered. She turned to Paul and started walking towards him. As she slowly walked to him, she removed her bikini top before doing the same with her bikini bottoms. Paul wasn't slow about undressing either. In a matter of moments, they were standing face-to-face nude.

Paul looked over her sumptuous body. Natalie may have been the shortest woman in the house at 5'4", but she was still a good 4" taller than he was. He stared at her lovely legs and continued moving up past her clean-shaven sex. That surprised him. He continued his inspection of her body, moving up to look at her ample C-cup breasts with quarter-sized areolas and pencil eraser nipples. They looked good on her smaller frame.

Finally, Paul's eyes moved up to look at her pretty face. Her long brown hair was pinned up on her head. Her gorgeous brown eyes gleamed with anticipation. Her beautiful smile showed that she was ready. To Paul, Natalie was the perfect package.

Paul raised his arms to her, and Natalie eagerly walked into them. She leaned down a little to meet his lips. It was unusual for her to do when she was standing next to a man.

Once the passionate kiss was broken, both of them smiled at each other. Natalie spoke up then, saying, "it is very odd for me to have to lean down to kiss a man, but you are a gorgeous little man." She playfully teased him a little more saying, "I thought you would enjoy being with someone a little closer to your height."

Before Paul could say anything, Natalie leaned down and kissed him again. She leaned into him and pushed him down on her bed, landing on top of him without breaking the kiss. They scooted backward on the bed. Paul was amazed they could do it while still kissing.

When they were finally in the middle of her bed, Natalie moved her body in position to straddle Paul's penis. Once she was lined up, she just plunged down on it, taking the whole length in one go. Only then did Natalie break the kiss to spring upright moaning in pleasure.

Paul, for his part, was speechless, only making an 'O' with his mouth as Natalie started riding him in earnest. There was nothing slow and sensual about this. Natalie was almost primal in her need for Paul's penis. She rode him hard and fast, no words, just groans and mutterings.

Paul was supercharged. He had already cum several times earlier in the day and felt like he could go for a while. This was all about Natalie and her needs at the moment. As she rode him, Paul reached up and started fondling her nice breasts. This caused Natalie to really start moaning as she started getting closer and closer to her impending climax.

"That's good! That's so good!" was all she kept repeating. Suddenly, Paul tweaked one of her nipples, and Natalie crested into an unbelievable orgasm. "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" Natalie cried as she arched her back and rode the waves of pleasure.

After a couple of minutes, she collapsed on top of Paul, sweaty and happy. She looked into his eyes and said, "That was the first orgasm I've had with a man since my husband passed."

Paul looked at her and kissed her. He was still hard inside her, a fact that she noticed when he moved his body.

"I see you haven't cum yet. I can go for another wonderful orgasm," she said.

Paul had her move onto her knees and got behind her. He lined his penis up with her vagina and pushed into her, bottoming out inside her. Natalie moaned as she felt him fill her full. Since this was about fulfilling her needs, Paul started pounding her, finding a steady rhythm that she matched. They were very in tune with one another.

Natalie was lost in the pleasure as she had a quick but powerful orgasm not long after Paul started pounding her doggy style. Paul never slowed down as she stopped meeting his thrusts with her own. Once her orgasm stopped, she picked up the rhythm again. She couldn't believe how good his penis felt.

Paul was worked up after giving Natalie a couple of mind-blowing orgasms. He was starting to reach the end of his journey. He had already made one mistake today. He didn't want to repeat it, so he asked her, "I'm about ready to blow! Where do you want it?"

"Don't you......dare......pull out......of me!" she cried. "I'm so close to another climax! Cum with me!"

Once Paul had his answer, he tried to hold off until he felt Natalie start her climax. If she didn't hurry, he was going to shoot off before her. Fortunately for him, he felt and heard Natalie started a powerful orgasm. As soon as he felt her vaginal walls clamp down on his penis, he let loose into her.

Paul saw stars for a moment after his orgasm started. Natalie collapsed because she didn't have the strength to stay up. Paul followed her down, his flaccid penis falling out of her as he fell on top of her. He gathered Natalie into his arms and hugged her tightly to him; her back to his chest.

Both of them were sweating and breathing hard as they came down from their post coital fun. Paul kissed the back of Natalie's neck and shoulder, showering her with affection. Natalie appreciated the attention. She rolled over and kissed him passionately on his lips.

As she pulled back, she smiled at Paul before saying, "I must say, it was worth the wait!"

"That is music to my ears!" Paul exclaimed. He smiled in return before leaning in to kiss her. They were both worn out, so nothing more was going to happen, but it felt good to have Natalie in his arms.

As they were kissing, a thought occurred to him. He had cum inside Natalie at her request. Was she wanting another child?

"Natalie, I want to ask you something," he began. "You told me not to pull out. Are you wanting a baby?"

Natalie just smiled at him and laughed a little. Finally, she said, "No. I'm not looking to have another child. I'm not able to anymore. Remember a few years ago when I was involved in a car accident and hospitalized?"

Paul nodded, recalling how Natalie and Elizabeth were in an accident while Natalie was taking her daughter to school. Elizabeth fortunately escaped with no injuries. Natalie wasn't so lucky. She was taken to the hospital with severe bruising in her abdominal area. Paul wasn't aware of all the details, but he guessed what she was about to tell him.