Growing Up in Mormonville!

Story Info
Young friends grow up together to becomes lovers.
14.2k words
4.37
27k
36
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers

We were in a group of friends growing up, all the same age, we lived within two blocks of each other. It was strictly by location that we became friends, buddies if you wish. At age six our blue eyes and blond hair could get us mistaken for siblings. We called ourselves "The Sextuplets" when we got a little older.

It was Church together, school together, played together. It was Me, Josh, Zach, Bobby, Denny, Eli, and Addie. Yes... Addie! As in Addison, a girl.

We all turned eighteen our Senior year. The Church and school were still ongoing things. Addie had too much going on to hang with us. It seemed there was always some other guy around.

I was the youngest of the group. I turned eighteen three days after New Year's. I hadn't dated anyone. The other guys had some dates, but none of us had scored any more than a quick grab at a tit. Meanwhile, Addie was dating... a lot! The rest of us would talk about pussy having never seen one. The problem with Mormon girls is that they need to be married a couple of years before they enter the whore zone and start sharing it around.

Early February came around. Snow was piled everywhere. The guys and I had gone bowling. It was one of those places with 24 lanes. Down near the far end, Addie's date had her on lane 24. We were about 5 lanes away checking Addie out on her date and wondering if she was fucking the guy.

Addie spotted Denny and Josh and then the rest of us. She gave us a girl on a date wave. That seemed to piss the boyfriend off. There was some kind of argument that I assumed was about territory and that we weren't welcome in it. Addie took a swing and a miss after something he said. Then she stormed in our direction, leaving the dude with a shocked look on his face.

"I hope you guys will give a girl a ride home!"

"Right now? You can see we're bowling."

That was Denny. He was either being a smart ass or stupid. It didn't make a difference.

"Well Duh, Denny! I'm still bowling."

That was Addie. She had the high score.

It was a good ride home. I was driving my Dad's Mormon van. It seats 8! Addie rode upfront with me and sat sideways in the seat so she could talk to the crowd. It was a lot like old times.

As we pulled up in front of her house she asked what we were doing for Friday night. We had plans for pizza and going to whatever the latest SF nerd movie that was new at the time. She asked me to pick her up. The guys all cheered like the bus full of loons we were.

The night went great. Old friends and all that. The movie was over by ten. We all ended up in Zack's basement with his parents out of town. We all were noticing Addie. She was still Addie, but, well she was Addie. Quite a lovely lass.

A couple of guys were kidding her about dating which in turn got her to question us. We all laughed at each other's dating experience. I had only dated twice and each time the girl did the asking. The others were almost as pathetic. Addie laughed at all of us.

Bobby joked that we all couldn't be like Miss Experienced which Addie didn't appreciate the implication.

"Look, I might date. Notice though nobody is steady and I keep everything hands off the body. I do kiss, except for one time one guy did brush a nipple."

We all hooted and howled. Addie looked frustrated and flashed red.

"All he did was like this."

Addie brushed the side of her hand across her left nipple. There was a shirt and a bra, but there was now most certainly a nipple poking out against the fabric. The guys sucked in a breath.

"What?"

Addie looked down. Her nipple got a little harder.

"Oh, you guys are such losers!"

"Look! The other one is doing it, too!"

Addie seemed mad, but her nipples seemed harder.

"Well, if you're going to look, you're going to look. You are such children!"

She must have liked the attention. It was nipples, nipples, nipples until we took her home.

"Hey Addie, don't lean against the window. You'll cut the glass with those things!"

She turned away from the taunting although from where I sat I could see an evil smile flash across her lips. We dropped her off.

The gang was back! See you in Church!

Church took a back seat to Addie's nipples. Couldn't get the little raspberries poking out off my mind. It affected the others the same way by the glances to her chest. Addie would give us a demure little smile as if it was all our little secret.

We hung out after Church at Bobby's. We called him Fun Bobby because there was always something fun going on over there. His Dad had a pool table, ping pong table, and foosball table in the basement so the kid would hang out there instead of the streets. He even left a little beer available in a basement fridge, saying if kids were going to drink he'd rather they drank someplace they wouldn't be killed driving. We could have a couple of beers and he'd restock.

Usually, we'd sprawl on a couple of couches and watch movies. This was a little different. Everyone gathered to play Addie on the game tables in hopes of getting a look down her shirt. For those not in front, the others behind had an excellent view of her bent-over ass. Suddenly friends for a dozen years had a sexual element to the relationships.

After a few games, Addie looked at the rest of us.

"You know, this is fun. A lot more fun than the complications of a date."

Everyone looked at her not saying a word. Not just looking at her. Staring at her chest.

The nipples were back. Not just back, but standing proud. The shirt was much thinner and the bra was sheer fabric. It didn't take much to show the actual form of her breast.

"What? She questioned, then looked down at her front.

"Oh, those again!" You guys act as you've never seen a boob before!"

After a brief spate of discussion, it was agreed we hadn't.

Addie laughed at us.

"I think we could use a beer." She teased.

"Yes, a beer. That should do it!" We all chimed.

Addie went to Fun Bobby's fridge and handed back a beer to each of us and nestled one in her hand for herself while putting on a show with her ass. When she turned to face us the nipples poked right at us.

We had seen Addie after a couple of beers before and she would be fine. After we all had two Addie helped herself to a third. The conversation singled in on the subject of tits. Addie was lapping up the attention. With the beer gone she tossed the can towards the trash and missed.

"Fuck!" She cussed. I missed the fucking trash!"

In all the years when been buds Addie had never used the word. We were stunned.

"Listen to me. I sound like a fucking whore." She laughed like she was drunk. We all knew, including Addie herself, that she wasn't.

She looked down at her hard nipples.

"Look at that. They're still at it."

Everyone gave a nervous laugh including Addie.

"Maybe I should just show them to you and get it over with. Maybe after that, you could focus on something else."

"That would only leave a couple of other things we could focus on." Zack quipped.

Addie blushed deep red on that one.

"Get your mind out of the gutter!"

"Gutter? No, That wasn't one of them!" Zack responded.

Things were getting a little too raunchy for the friends. Addie undid a couple of buttons.

"I think I'll go ahead and show them to you!"

The boys were silent. Then a chorus of No, stop and don't. Addie was taken back and started to cry.

"What's wrong with me? You know you'll like them."

"If we let you show us while you are drunk we'll forever feel guilty."

Josh seemed to have the answer and the rest joined in agreement.

"If I am not drunk then I'll be the one to forever feel guilty."

Addie stood there crying, tears running down her cheeks. Her fingers undid the rest of the buttons and she pulled the shirttails from her slacks. She tossed the shirt at our feet. We were looking at her tits through the sheer bra.

I wish we could have seen our faces. No one took their eyes off Addie and her perky boobs. She smiled through her tears, unfastened the bra in the back and slipped the straps over her arms, and held the cups of the bra over her tits. She had us right where she wanted us, frozen in place.

She teased a little by working the cups over her boobs, then tossed the bra in the crowd and jiggled her tits at us. Bobby grabbed her bra out of the air.

"Jesus Christ! I was right. They're 36 C-Cup!"

"I don't understand you, Bobby. I show you guys my tits and you are looking at my bra!" She laughed.

Bobby shook his head at himself while everyone laughed at him. Addie bailed him out.

"Come on, Bobby. Play a game of foosball with me!"

Nothing sets a pair of boobs to shaking like playing a game of foosball. The guys were mesmerized while Addie made sure they were shaking for all they were worth. Addie won and offered Bobby a rematch. See noticed that Denny and I were more behind her enjoying the movement of her round ass. She turned at the waist to speak to us. God, those nipples, those tits!"

"How's the view back there boys?"

A voice answered, "Pretty good except for the pants."

Addie was smiling directly at me.

"Oh, God! Did I say that out loud?"

"You sure did! I think we can fix that. The panties stay on though."

Addie winked and turned around. You'd think the show was for the guys as she unfastened and pulled her pants down facing the foosball crowd. She was grinding her ass as her panties came into full view to Denny and me. I think I became an ass man at that moment. At least for a while. Holy fucking Jesus fucking Christ! It was pussy on view as she leaned forward to begin the game with Bobby.

Her ass was tilted up and there it was. There was a cute little crotch with hair and that tight slit down the middle as her panties hugged the contour of her cunt. To be honest for my expectations for a pussy I thought it would be bigger. Her hip motion caused it to like swivel between her ass cheeks. Denny and I were looking at a real pussy on a real live girl. And, not just any girl. This was our Addie!

This was a moment in time. Something that may never happen again. I'm as timid and mild-mannered as you can get. I was watching that little pussy working in between those two sweet ass checks. I asked myself what Mormon founder Joseph Smith would do. I knew what fucking Brigham Young would do!

My hand touched her crotch, pretty well dead center, almost a poke. It startled Addie a little. She looked back at me and kept her attention in the game. I shoved my finger flat against her outer lips and ran them over her mound. She moved her feet apart a little to give me more access to her womanhood. I looked at Denny and he was fucking freaking out. I thought he was going to bolt for the door.

Knowing things could go wrong any moment, like to game-ending with Addie distracted enough into losing, the old saying "in for a penny, in for a pound" my Dad often used popped into my head. Denny was still spaced out in awe. I decided to run my hand into her panties.

I got one finger hooked in under the elastic and pushed four fingers onto bare cunt. I had no idea what I was doing. I flipped a finger over her little button, then rubbed all four over her slit. Addie shoved her ass back at me a couple of inches. I must have been doing something right. I didn't know girls were supposed to get wet like that.

The Brigham Young in me had me slide a finger into her slit. Addie pushed down on it. I guess she was still trying to play foosball. The guys noticed. They looked for the problem and saw me with my hand under her ass and Denny trying to motion them not to say anything else.

Addie's world was very small at the moment consisting of my finger working up and down inside her little pussy. I got another finger in her and she began to fuck my hand. She was aware we were watching and what I was doing and didn't care. Her entire attention, her entire body was locked onto the feeling of my fingers plunging up inside her.

Everyone watched silently, frozen into place. Addie's hips were undulating in a rhythm on my fingers inside her. She started to shake violently, tilted her head back as a loud moan came from her mouth that ended what was almost a scream.

Addie was trying to catch her breath as she gasped for air. I couldn't see it, but tears had started down her pretty face. I still had my fingers going. Old Brigham Young would have been proud.

Addie stood up causing my fingers to come out of her. My whole hand was slippery from her juices. She turned, putting her arms around my neck and kissing me hard on the mouth like someone's Mom would never kiss them.

She broke the kiss, yet kept her arms around my neck.

"Thank you! I love you!" She whispered to me.

Then she turned to the others.

"Thank you. I love you guys!'

Then she gave a little hop and skip.

"Oh, Jesus Christ! I've got to get to the bathroom before I soak your carpet."

We watched her run off with her hand over her snatch to try to keep her juices inside her. The creature inside our little friend Addie had stunned us all.

We were finally beginning to talk when Addie came out of the toilet. Up until then the guys had been pretty much just smelling my fingers.

We figured Addie would make a dash for her shirt and bra and put her pants back on. Instead, she was nonchalantly moving around with her tits jiggling and her nipples still rock hard wearing just some very damp crotched panties. No one was going to question that. Maybe one of us would get to finger fuck her again or even capture the grand prize of sliding a cock up Addie's twat.

Addie was keeping it real. She reveled in the attention.

"Maybe we should talk about what happened."

Oh, Oh!

"I waited for way too long for that to happen. Are you guys okay?"

"Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine." We shuffled our feet as we answered.

She was still our Addie with her tits out and wearing just panties.

"It's funny that we are all eighteen, almost out of school and every one of us is still a virgin. Do any of you feel badly toward me for what I let happen?"

There was a bunch of mumbling, head shaking, and denials.

"Hell, I'll be jacking off to what happened tonight until I'm well over forty!"

"Shit! Did I say that out loud again?"

"You sure did. Do you ever jack off and think about me?"

"Sometimes. I mean, yes, I guess I do!"

"Oh, but I thought we were friends." She teased.

"That didn't mean I wouldn't want to fuck you." I admitted.

"You guys?" She questioned the rest that got a reluctant chorus of yes sounds.

"Aw, that's sweet. I think about me letting you guys fucking me sometimes."

That got a very raucous response. Jesus what a night.

"Not that I mean all at once and not with everybody watching."

"Ummm?"

That was Zach and it pretty well was the whole question.

I felt the moment slipping away. Nobody was fucking anyone. Yet, Addie was very comfortable talking to us with bare tits and just panties. It was like we were twelve again. Just kids. No worries.

"We'd have to figure out who goes first."

Yeah, that was me. Trying to keep it alive. Addie had been watching tents that had grown inside pants.

"We could do like we have in the past. Pick a number between 1 and 100."

"Let's do 50." Eli quipped.

"Okay, but if it's 50 somebody has to hit it just exactly. Okay, I have a number in my head."

"31. 17. 42. 55?"

"Uh, Eli. One and 50."

"Oh, Jesus. Uh, 24. 9!"

'No, nobody got it."

"6. 15. 48. 22. 19."

"Maybe it shouldn't be luck. This kind of prize, someone has to earn it."

"Dinner! Steak dinner! Ring! Necklace! Big dance coming up. Prom Dress!"

I was the guy saying Dinner. We all looked at Addie to see what she picked.

"Kiss it!"

"Kiss what?"

"My pussy silly!"

Addie turned her back to a couch and sat back. She lifted her hips and pulled her panties off over her ankles. She let her legs come open and expose her teen crotch to us. Addie moved her thighs open and closed invitingly.

"And, you have to run your tongue around in it!"

It was pretty quiet. I think the problem was wondering how stupid a guy could look eating pussy while seeing one for real for the first time. We were all looking at each other.

The look on Addie's face was changing from mischievous devilment to panic mode. How crushed she must have felt after expecting us to be fighting over the opportunity. I don't know what her fantasy might have been. I wasn't going to see her hurt. I moved in front of her and dropped to my knees.

The look in her eyes was a pleading thankfulness turning to a smoldering heat when I slipped my palms under to lift her ass and kissed right on her pussy. I kissed it a few times and dipped my tongue into it. Then I went after it. I had no idea what I was doing, but I wasn't going to disappoint our Addie.

The kiss on cunt lips froze her in place. She didn't move again until my tongue was buried in her for a full minute. Then after a little muted sound, she began a slow rocking at my face. Her eyes locked with mine as her body began to react. I was swallowing whatever essence Addie was releasing onto my tongue.

I think the deal was kissing it, tongue it, fuck it. I was not going anywhere. Addie would have broken my neck trying to keep my face right where I had planted it. I had forgotten we had an audience. The guys were watching. Addie was watching them and they were talking. It was hard to hear with her thighs crushed against my ears.

I got my face humped pretty hard and Addie was squirming. Her pussy flow increased. I got her! I made Addie cum! The guys didn't know she had an orgasm.

I hadn't quit and Addie's motor was still running. She relaxed enough that her thighs let me hear what was being said.

"Oh, Jesus. Guys, that was incredible!"

"He made you cum?"

"Did he ever!"

"Ha! Now you have to fuck him!"

"Yes, but I'm not done with him down there yet."

She opened her thighs a little. I could hear again, but her main purpose of that was to pull my face deeper into her cunt. Both hands were gently on my head as she applied pressure to get extra depth.

"Oh, Jesus! He's making my toes curl."

Usually in that situation, a girl would be telling her partner. Instead, the comment was directed to the four friends watching.

"Oh, I'm coming again! That is so good!"

Again, talking to the group. I kept slurping that pussy.

Then Addie got the surprise, a category 5 orgasm shook her to the core and I got my face wiped with pussy lips. Addie was gasping for air from cumming so hard. I was gasping for anything like air after she almost snuffed me by cunt smashed to the face. I must have swallowed a cup full of Addie's girl juices.

Addie recovered quickly and was talking with the guys about her experience.

"You guys. you know... we should have done this years ago. I mean years ago!"

"You mean like age ten?" Bobby teased.

"Fuck yes! Hell, I've got cousins that were fucking right after that. My grandma was still twelve when my mother was born and my mom was seventeen when my brother was born. That's what Mormons do!

"You turned out to be the old maid then, Addie."

I still had Addie's ass cheeks in my hands and my face inches from a still juicy cunt. She crooked her finger at me.

"Come up here. We'll show them what an old maiden cunt can do."

I stood up and shucked off my clothes. My pecker was sticking out and steel hard. We guys had all seen each other from sports. I knew I had them on size except for Zach that had me by a half-inch or so. Addie was paying the most attention. They all had an "Oh, my God, he's going to fuck her look" on their faces. Addie's look was the "Wow, he's going to fuck me".

It was a serious time for our little group of friends. Something beyond all that. Eating pussy was one thing, but fucking one of your best friends was a whole another level.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers