Growing Up in Mormonville!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From clothes off to cock in was probably three seconds. Having her pussy eaten had made her extremely slippery. Her hand went down to guide me in and the head was in her. Her eyes were misty. She whispered, "I love you."

We both moved a little and I was a couple of inches inside her. Wet wasn't a problem, but tight sure was. I almost wished my cock was smaller so I wouldn't hurt her. I'm pretty sure that wasn't what she was thinking.

"You have me so wet just push."

It seemed like she was wrong. Then another three inches went in and she yelped as soon as it started deeper. Scared the shit out of me... so to speak.

It's okay. If you've got more I want it!"

There wasn't that much more. A couple of lunges from Addie and she had it buried in her. We began to fuck. Addie kept whispering stuff into my ear.

"You're not making it easy to hold back." I murmured.

"Why would you hold back? Don't you want to cum in me?"

"Not fair!"

Then I got the surprise and about got bucked off onto the floor. I heard the boys cheer and Addie said a whole bunch of dirty stuff while I spurted my seed into her.

We were lying face to face with my cock still in her. Addie kissed me. After being buddies for twelve years I always thought kissing Addie would be like kissing my Mom or my sister. If your Mom or sister can kiss like that you had better get your lips puckered.

I guess we got a little carried away. The guys started hooting and cheering. We kept at it just to spite them. A couple of minutes later Addie sat up and announced that she still had homework to do when she got home. The five of us watched her walk naked to the bathroom.

She came back out and casually put her clothes back on as we all etched a photograph in our minds of her in her nakedness. Fully dressed she eyed all of us with a "so what" look and moved towards the door.

"Wait! I'll walk you home!" I stammered.

"You're dammed right you will." She mocked. "We'll let the virgins work things out for themselves."

"Hey!" The rest groaned.

We laughed at them and left. It was only a two-block walk. We made it seem like ten minutes. A few minutes into the walk Addie and I were walking holding hands.

"I want to thank you for the rescue back there?"

"Rescue? What rescue?" I had no idea.

"Me laying there naked and exposed thinking I could push someone into eating me out to get to fuck me. When everyone started panic set in. I don't know what I would have done. I was feeling so rejected by five guys that I thought would jump at the chance."

"Well, you're Addie." I explained. We were stunned by the circumstances."

"Well, anyway, thank you?"

"My pleasure!" It wasn't supposed to sound funny but we both gave a nervous laugh.

"Do you want to do it again?" She asked.

"You mean now?"

"I didn't mean now, but yes, I'll do it again now." She turned towards me and we kissed.

We were almost in front of her house. She nudged me into their yard.

"Let's go around the side of the house. You can fuck me on the lounger by the pool."

"Seriously?"

"Damn right I'm serious. I need you to fuck me again... now!"

We cut along the side of the house and through the gate. Addie had a tight grip on my hand and was pulling like I wasn't moving fast enough. I'd been in the pool many dozens of times with Addie and the gang with all of us ogling her in a swimsuit. It was still too cold to even think of swimming.

"It's too cold to get naked. Fuck me from behind."

Addie pulled her pants and panties down and bent forward over the lounger. Her sweet little cunt was there for me. It was difficult not to bury my face in it. Instead, I put my cock head against her outer lips and pushed. In we went. No need to work it as I went straight in and bottomed out. The girl was soaked inside.

It was a strange circumstance. We had both been virgins not much more than an hour ago and here was Addie needing fucked again in the cold night air of her parents' backyard.

It was different without the crowd. Matter of fact all Addie knew was me behind her fucking her hard and my view was her bare ass and her back towards her head. I could see her head bounce as each time I stroked in she fucked back at me. She was sounding squishy and I hadn't shot any load into her yet.

Addie was getting an orgasm train going, some pretty mild and a couple of pretty solid ones. I was thought if a girl could cum once it was an accomplishment. Here we were, I was near done and Addie was chugging along with one after another. Was she an orgasm machine or maybe just simply demented?"

The friends weren't going to be clued in on it. What was between me and Addie stayed between me and Addie.

Addie was panting now with steam in the cool air from her breathing harder. She looked over her shoulder at me.

"One more time! I need to get to my homework. When I let it go you cum in me!"

The words 'cum in me' pushed me towards filling her quim with seed. I found myself trying to hold back to cum with her. I guess she felt me swell a little into her. From behind/anonymous sex delivered big time.

We let the lizard soak a little while as more seed slipped into her. Her ass was in the air to where not much would leak out until she stood up.

"Let's see if I can hold my cunt lips tight enough to keep your cum from making a mess of me."

With that she was up clothes in place, facing me. We kissed.

Then she stood there like a guy that had just been hit in the nuts. The expression on her face was that she was trying to see if her pussy was leaking.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I think I got. Let me see if I can get past my parents without my luck running out."

It was cute watching her ass any time but even more so with her running while trying to keep her pussy lips closed tight.

A few minutes later my Mom asked me if I was okay.

"Sure, Mom. Fine."

"Biggest night of my life!" I let that echo through my mind.

I didn't want to share Addie. It looked like I might not be able to keep up though. Addie solved that for me. Tuesday after school she let Fun Bobby fuck her. He blew off in her way too soon. I was kind of laughing it off when she let Zach fuck her.

That was three of us that had the thrill of sending a load of cum up her cunt. By the end of the week, we all had a turn. I noticed that she was pretty intent on my reaction to other guys fucking her. I admit to being jealous, but what the heck? A show is a show!

With Addie starting back through the list the six of us were fucking her at least twice per week. The girl couldn't get enough cock. It wasn't for the need that she couldn't cum. She would cum at least a couple of times with each of us. The girl we were buddies with since we were six had become a hot and needy piece of ass.

Warmer weather came about and time from Senior prom. All of us had prom dates and Addie insisted that I would be hers. It didn't seem practical for all six of us to take her.

As typical with proms, it was the most likely for senior girls to put out if they had not all ready. Being Mormon chicks made it ultra-easy to score some pussy. Two of us took the prom dates seriously and began relationships. Having a steady fuck they didn't have to share affected Addie. The pecker pool had been diminished with the remaining four taking up the slack. I picked up regular duty and we kept Addie happy at about the same level for Addie getting some cock.

I guess she missed the variety as one weekend after the four of us taking turns with her she had a request.

"Does anyone have a suggestion as to someone we can add to the group? I kind of miss having more guys here. I mean, it should be someone we know that would fit in with the group, right? Maybe someone like an athlete that might have a bigger cock."

That stung because the bigger cock had been me. No one said a word as Addie sat there bare-chested staring at us for a response.

"That kind of hurts," Josh commented.

"Yeah, we thought were taking care of you pretty good." Eli added.

"Well, some Mormon chicks need some extra fucking and a little variety."

Addie was sticking to her guns about wanting someone else to fuck her. My thought was that if we didn't add someone to the group she might find someone on her own and put the whole group in jeopardy.

"I might come up with someone new. I've been in sports and know some guys with bigger dicks than ours."

The other guys shot me a look.

"I mean there's nothing wrong with you guys fucking me. We've lost a couple of guys and I do wonder what a bigger cock would feel like in me."

"My Mom has a big dildo I could sneak out." Bobby offered.

"I like a big cock, but I think I'd like a man attached to it. You know... one that can put a load of cum in me."

"Let me think about it. We can ask Addie for her approval and then work on a plan to get him fucking her."

"Let's do this. You guys agree on a guy and then let me give the okay."

We all muttered in some kind of agreement.

"I'm going home and leaving you guys to work it out. I need a couple of you to fuck me first."

We did better than that. We all fucked her, leaving her with a four-man gang bang as we lined up to fuck her. Something she had always said she wasn't interested in doing. She seemed very interested as we stepped up one after another.

It was still early. She had eight loads in her as went to the bathroom to wipe the cum out of herself before heading home.

"Love you guys. See you in Church tomorrow!"

The two that had dropped out were at church as well with their new girlfriends. I think we all resented them now for putting us in the situation of needing to bring someone in from outside the group.

You have to hand it to Addie for being in Church with six men that had fucked her and also being friendly with their new loves. How much seed had we put in her the past several months?

She had already called me that morning wanting to know who we had picked out as the new guy to fuck her. She was disappointed when I told her we hadn't made up our minds.

"Remember, it needs to be somebody with a large cock." She warned.

We had mostly agreed. I wasn't ready to tell her it was Terrible Travis. Travis got the nickname because he was not very smart, sociably clumsy, and fairly damned ugly. Otherwise, except for the big cock, not much competition for us.

On the plus side, we had seen Terrible Travis in the shower. Very substantial. It would have to harden out to at least eight inches. Knowing Addie would probably meet the requirements.

Travis was a decent guy. He had worked a job at a hardware store since he turned sixteen much unlike our bunch of loafers. We hoped Addie had a liking to caveman types.

Addie had called or text me about 6 times after lunch.

"I'll be over by four. You guys better have someone agreed upon."

Every other Sunday after Church, my parents went to Dad's sister's house and stayed after dinner meaning we were at my house.

Addie got there at 3:30.

We told her. Travis!

"Travis? Travis Taylor?"

"He's a nice guy, not like most guys that play off on having a big cock. From what we've seen soft he has to have at least eight inches. You said you wanted eight inches."

We could tell wheels were turning."

"You're telling me T.T. has a big cock?"

She was still thinking.

"Again, we are talking about T.T. that you guys call Terrible Travis?"

"You knew about that?"

"I've had a couple of classes with him. He doesn't seem so bad. And, you're sure about the eight inches?"

Addie was quiet for a few minutes.

"Okay. I guess that could work!"

The four of us looked at each other. She'd fuck Terrible Travis? No shit!

The plan was made. It was Sunday. The hardware would close at five. Zach and I would buy something cheap, look up T.T. and I'd invite him over to my house. Addie was pretty excited. I knew she'd find herself twice fucked before we got back.

Sure enough! Addie decides on a quick shower.

At 5:10 Travis pulls out front of the house. After working two years he had his own car. He looked pretty nervous which didn't get any better when he saw Addie was there. Matter of fact it looked like he might bolt for the door.

Addie let him get worked up a little. She had taken off her bra and her nipples were really hard. Travis didn't miss a thing and got even more stupid. I couldn't blame him. Addie was putting on a show. She bent over a couple of times with her ass pointed right at his face. Then she sat next to me across from Travis and put her legs up so her pants outlined her pussy.

Travis was like a bucket of goo. Addie moved her hand over her pussy and ran fingers up and down her slit while she leaned against me. Then she turned her head quickly to catch him looking. Deer in the headlights, baby, deer in the headlights!

"I'm sorry Travis! We've been around each other so long we probably let it get too casual. Sometimes I even have my shirt off. Everyone's seen my tits. Well, I guess except you. Do you want to see them, Travis, cause I can take my shirt off now?"

Addie was sure into it. Travis sounded like he was stuttering out a yes. She lifts the front of her shirt and lets her boobs drop out. I think the constant fucking had inched her tits towards a D-Cup. God, but they are magnificent!

"The guys like to let me sit around in my panties, but I don't have any on right now."

Addie was putting on a strip show. She unfastened her Capri's and pushed them to the floor then moved around to expose her bare cunt to Travis and wiggle her breasts at him. Then she took his hands and made him stand up.

"Let's see what you've got."

Jesus, the bulge in his pants was enormous. Addie undid him and lifted his cock from his pant leg. We were all impressed. Eight inches? This was more like ten!

"Nice, Travis. Why don't you fuck me with it?"

Addie bounced onto the couch while I scrambled out of the way. She leaned back with her legs spread in the air and her feet as far apart as she could get them. There was a big change in awkward and shy Travis. He stepped right in and pushed that huge member right into her slit pushing her cunt lips apart.

"You sure you want this?"

|

"Oh, fuck! More than anything! I'm wet enough. Just make room for yourself to go in."

A little nudge and a couple of inches past the head were in her. She gasped.

"Don't think about how big it is yet. Think about how good it feels going in."

Addie looked at the four of us watching. We were stunned that she was taking it like that. Stumbling, bumbling Travis was fucking our woman.

He started stroking her with the two inches in her. She didn't seem afraid of any damages. Travis had her under control. Addie pressed up to him wanting more.

"Oh, there you go!

She took in another couple of inches. Her cunt was stuffed. He was about halfway in. They fucked at that depth. Addie was taking it without much trouble except that her cunt was going to be stretched huge after he finished with her.

"You're doing fine" He grunted.

"I can't believe how much cock I've got in me."

"You want more?"

"Yes! I'll tell you when to stop."

Travis pushed. It didn't seem to be going anywhere. Then her moved his feet back a little, changed the angle, and pushed. He looked like a man trying to push a car with his dick. Travis was just pushing. Addie was trying to fuck back at him. His cock was sliding deeper into her until about 2 inches still out when she stopped him.

"Good girl. good job."

Travis started to fuck into her again. Addie was fucking back without discomfort. She began starting to cum a few times.

"Don't do that. You'll make me blow my load into you."

"I can't not cum. You'll just have to blow your load into me?"

I guess the thought of that happening got to the both of them. Things got hectic and we saw Addie go into one of her super orgasms. Maybe not so "super" because she had a lot of them where the lid blows off everything.

They hung together for several minutes. Addie looked surreal with that much cock in her. It got a lot more appreciable when he started pulling it out. It looked like pulling something out of a well.

Travis got dressed.

"I've got to have dinner with my family."

We all sat stunned. Especially Addie with her cunt open the same size as when he pulled his cock out. I walked him to the door.

"That was special." I commented.

"Addie is special. I hope I can fuck her again sometime."

"I'm sure you can!"

The door closed and I turned back to the others. No one had moved. Addie's cunt was huge. I looked at her and smiled.

"I guess you got yourself eight inches."

"I want the rest of it, too!"

I sat straight across from her.

"Do you think it will get back to normal?"

I was staring right into it. Addie was looking down at it as she sat there legs wide apart.

"I don't know. I feel so hollow right now. Feels pretty good though!" She giggled.

Everyone was amazed at what had happened.

I saw Travis at school he said he didn't work on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Addie was pretty excited about Wednesday.

"I can't wait to get that cock in me again!"

"It was different feeling you after he had been in there." I motioned to her pussy.

"His cock isn't going to get any bigger around and if I can get him in deeper it isn't going to affect you guys any."

"You can't say it didn't change your cunt for you. Look at yourself."

We were at my house after dinner getting ready to over to Fun Bobby's.

"Yes, I know. My outer lips hang lower and more open. They aren't closing up tightly. My cunt slit looks like a gash now. But, he just fucked me 24 hours ago. Even women with babies snap back pretty quickly. You seemed to like it after he left. When I get a chance to fuck him I'm fucking him. Jesus, what girl wouldn't?"

When we were ready to leave my parents were out front talking to the neighbors. Addie pushed me back inside and towards my room.

"I need you to get me started. Fuck me a load of cum in me."

The girl does love cock! And, I learned something. A loose pussy is a little better fucking than a tight one. Addie's days of having a tight one were over, but she was right. She had snapped back pretty good for it just being a day after Travis had reamed her out.

We talked on the way to Bobby's.

"I don't think I'm ruined, do you?"

"Not for me. You'll never be ruined for me."

Addie squeezed my hand and smiled. Everyone else was at Bobby's when we got there. Bobby's dad was downstairs while she played me a game of pool with my cum in her. I think sometimes he hangs around to check out Addie's ass and tits. She didn't get a chance to clean up so she was probably pretty squishy.

The show put on for the Dad got to me, too. As soon as he was upstairs I was behind Addie bent over the pool table fucking my cock into her. I finish and the glob from my two loads puddled on the tile floor below her cunt."

"Anyone for a pool table fuck while I'm still here?"

The other three fucked her with Addie giving as good as she got. We left any interesting pool at her feet that Bobby tossed a towel over.

We all were on the couch watching a movie back at the point before Travis fucked Addie.

"For as big as his cock was he didn't seem to cum a lot."

"Oh, he can cum a lot. It was just up there well past where you guys put it. When it finally came out I was leaking all night long. I think my pussy reacted well. You guys fucked me tonight and it's back to being a slit again instead of being a gash."

She had us ready to fuck her again by showing her puffy cunt lips.

"I'd better get home. You walking me?" She looked at me with her 'I wanted to get by ourselves get fucked again look'.

I liked the times when it was the two of us. I think Addie did, too. I liked to watch the guys fuck her and I know she liked putting on the show. It all seemed to revolve around her wanting to see me watch her get fucked. Everything she did became what she wanted to do to impress and to please. She walked me straight to the front door.