Growing Up in Mormonville!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where did you go?"

"You were studying so hard I felt I was bothering you."

"Well, you could have bothered to fuck me before you left." She teased.

Her mother didn't give me a break, rocking up onto me pretty hard. It was pretty cool talking to her on the phone while fucking her Mom. Seconds later Laura coaxed another load out of me.

"Sorry. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, I'll probably want you to take me over to have Bret fuck me tomorrow night."

Her mother heard that and shook her head.

"God, she's more like me at that age than I thought!"

"Like mother, like daughter?" I grinned.

"I'd guess! Look at me laying here with your cock in me while she is just down the hall."

"Your son must be more like his Dad. At least one of the kids he is raising is his own."

"I wouldn't want you to bet on that!" Laura snorted.

Jesus Christ! I couldn't believe this little hot mom could be so unfaithful even though we were slowly fucking at the time.

Her house was quiet. Almost spooky quiet. I almost expected Addie to come screaming through the door at any moment.

"The boy will be home from work in a few minutes. I'd better get you out of here."

The boy? The boy? Jesus Christ!

Laura didn't even put her clothes on to lead me out to the front door. We kissed and fondled before I went out. She gave me a little triumphant wave and closed the door. I went home more satisfied than any time after fucking her teenage daughter.

Right before my first class my phone. Caller ID said it was Addie.

"Hi, Sweetie!"

"Hi, Sweetie to you, too!" Laura laughed. "Addie isn't the only female you are fucking at this number."

I never expected to hear this hot mom/soccer mom use fucking in a conversation. It was raw. I tried to adjust.

"I wanted to thank you for last night. I didn't make you feel uncomfortable. Did I?"

"Only about a dozen times!"

"Are you taking Addie to get screwed tonight?"

"Bret's wife is supposed to be at a book club or the like. I'll drop her off down the block."

"What's this wife thing?"

"He's about twenty-five, really tall and skinny."

"That doesn't sound so great."

"Ten or twelve-inch cock!"

It was quiet for a couple of seconds... "Oh, I guess in that case... " She trailed off.

"Text me if you get free."

"Okay."

"Love you!"

"What?"

"Love you! Is that okay?"

"Sure... love you, too!"

It sounded kind of needy but gave me a good feeling.

"Bring a blanket."

The line went dead. Note to self: Put a blanket in the trunk.

She called me a couple of times during the day. We talked like teenagers.

I went to pick Addie up around seven. Bret was clear to go at eight. He had a couple of little kids that would be in bed by then that would sleep while he and Addie would fuck. Her own fucking seemed to have a good effect on Laura. She had that well-fucked glow about her that you would think her husband would catch on to.

I nodded towards her and told her she looked good as if nothing had happened as Edward, her husband came into the kitchen. We spoke as the words "I fucked your hot wife" tried to escape my lips. A half-hour later Laura called me to ask if I had let her daughter off to fuck Bret yet.

"A couple of Church people are over. If I make a run to the mall how do you feel about fucking a married lady in the family car?"

"You would do that?" I asked.

"Well I never have, but yes, I would if you are up to a little adventure."

"Sounds like fun."

"Okay. Park on the west side at the back of the lot where the employee's park. I'll back in and you walk down the tree line to me."

I saw her park and hurried as fast a one can with a hardon out poking out front. I looked in the front seat and didn't see her.

"I'm back here."

Laura was in the back seat of the big SUV with plenty of room. The Capri pants and the lower garment were on the floor.

"Better stay ready for a quick getaway. Jesus, this is like high school."

"Hey, I'm just out of high school!"

"Then you get my point. Let's go at it hard and fast, get off and get out of here. I need a load of your cum in me."

"Sounds romantic. Let's do it!"

Things happened like that several times. There were still nights when Laura's husband Edward was out, and I had dropped Addie off and had a couple of hours to kill while Addie fucked big cocked Bret.

Right before Labor Day life took a shit in my picnic basket. I had just let Addie out of the car to fuck Bret when headlights came on and tires squealed. A car hurtled towards us and nearly ran Addie down in the street. A hard dive into the grass probably saved her ass.

Addie got up and dashed to my car. The driver turned around and screeched to a halt right in front of us. The driver jumped out and ran screaming at us. Addie not being one to back down opened the door to get out.

"That's Bret's wife." Addie snarled. "Their wedding photo is on the dresser by the bed."

The two went toe to toe.

"I'm not having some cunt like you fucking my husband. He's got two kids, for God's sake, you fucking slut!"

"Aren't you late for book club?" Addie screamed.

"There ain't no fucking book club!"

Then it was quiet. Quiet. Both women were crying. Then they walked off to their respective cars. Addie got in and was silent for a while and stopped crying.

Bret's wife had pulled back into her driveway and we could hear loud screaming in the house. Addie looked at me and said, " I guess you were right about the book club."

"That's women for you, one rule for me, one rule for thee."

We got the hell out of there. About an hour later Bret called.

"I guess I'm out of there. I'm gathering my clothes from the yard. I'm going to my brother's."

That fucked everything up. A week later Bret got an apartment. Addie moved in. Laura called me.

"What do you think we should do?"

"She's 18. What can we do? I won't be able to hang at your house anymore."

"I can sneak you in on poker nights."

"Ever wonder why the poker game is never at your house?"

I explained the comparison of poker night to book club.

"That son-of-a-bitch!!!"

"Yes, that son of a bitch!" I agreed.

That simmered for about a week. I was at Laura's house fucking her on poker night.

"He's not playing poker, is he?"

I had just put a load in her and she lay with me with my cock still in her.

"I wonder what the bastard is up to?"

The next poker night I borrowed a car. Laura was out the door before the garage door closed, jumped in with me as we hurried to follow taillights. After a few blocks, it hit me that here I was with Laura in a car with her all excited to out her husband's extramarital activities. We were a couple of miles into the chase when Laura mused,

"Well, whomever he's fucking it's not a neighbor!"

To which I had to add, "What if we find out he's gay?"

"Oh, God. Don't even make me think about that."

At about ten miles I wondered where the fuck we were going when he pulled into a subdivision. The old boy must have been clueless as we followed him in fully expecting him to pull into a driveway. Instead. between streetlights, he pulled over, and a woman dashed from the shadows and dove into his car.

They went back to the main road with us a lane over and a car behind. At a stoplight, we could see them making out with them kissing and him grabbing some feels, which tripled Laura's anger.

"The mother fucker is going to die!"

"Lady! Language!"

"Really? You didn't think I could say the words? How else would you say the mother fucker is going to die?"

"Point taken. The mother fucker is going to die!" I answered.

The first motel they passed they pulled in.

"Well, the cheap bastard isn't taking her anywhere fancy."

We stopped out in the lot and watched him go into the lobby. Then moved a little closer when he parked and he took her to Room 134.

"It looks like the receptionist at his work. God, I think of all the times I've talked to her and her knowing she was fucking my husband."

"At least now we know he's not gay." I teased.

"Enough with the gay, already!"

She snuggled closer. I put my arm around her. She absentmindedly started stroking my cock through my pants while staring at Room 134. Then we kissed and I was the guy grabbing the feels.

"Now would be a good time to take me home and fuck me."

"The drapes are open a little. Want to go try to see if we can sneak a peak?"

"Really?"

"Why not?"

She beat me out of the car and led the way up the steps. She went to her knees to see through the gap. The air conditioner was blowing hard at her.

"Oh, Sweet Jesus, she's sucking his cock and it's her, his little whore from work?"

"Do you want to wait to see her fuck him?"

"Hell yes, I staying to see her fuck him!"

She never took her eyes off what was happening in Room 134 to answer me. Then shortly later:

"That didn't take long. He's in her fucking away."

"We'd better get out of here."

"Three more minutes. Five minutes if he's learned some trick he hasn't shown me."

She kept her face turned to intensely watch into the room.

"Ha! He's pulling out. Told you! Three minutes! Ha! I hope for her sake she gets off quickly."

It was funny, watching her watch him. She was ready to go home and fuck. She seemed a lot more calm.

"You know, he's not doing anything I haven't done myself"

"Except for the blowjob!" I quipped.

"That's going to change when I get you home with me. I can't believe the bitch swallowed!"

I let Laura out a block up the street and hurried to return the borrowed car and retrieved my own. Ten minutes later when I got back to her house she greeted me naked. She was standing with her hands behind her butt twisting from side to side, boobs with a slightly more sag than her daughter and hips with a bit more flare. A dream MILF vision and ready for some breeding.

I watched her ass sway seductively as she led the way to her bedroom. Rather than her usual laying back on the bed and spreading those thighs she watched me undress and motioned for me to lie back. Once on my back and a boner waving in the air she came over me and kissed the head of my cock followed by licking its length. Then she pushed her lips down over me until I hit the back of her throat.

Then she proceeded with the most magnificent blowjob inspired by what she saw while peeping through the motel window.

The sight of her mouth moving up and down on my cock and the sensation brought me to the edge. I had lasted ten minutes and reached the point of not being able to hold it back. I gave her a warning.

"Okay, let me see if I can handle this."

I unleashed a larger-than-average load into her mouth. She had a stunned look in her eyes and bloated out her cheeks to keep my cock and my seed contained. She made a face and pulled off my cock leaving her with a mouthful of cum. She was watching my face as she started to swirl cum around. Then she opened her mouth to show me, followed by closing her eyes and swallowing.

"How did I do?"

"I have nothing to compare it to, but I'd say excellent!"

"Yes, me either. I have to admit I loved it and can't believe I swallowed."

She flopped on the bed beside me. In a few minutes of us laying there catching our breath, there was a veiled request.

"I think someone owes me a favor." She cooed.

"Uh, I don't know... "

"Edward hasn't been in me for a month, and now we know why. So that means you fucked me last."

"I didn't mean that. I meant I'm not sure what to do?" I lied.

"Don't worry. How can anyone be bad at eating pussy?" She reasoned.

Made sense to me. I kissed her boobs, down her tummy, and up and down both thighs. The desired effect was well underway. She was gasping in appreciation when I went to her slit and twirled on her clit.

Damn! That made her cum. I must be better at eating pussy than I ever could have imagined. I realized I could more with my tongue than my cock. Laura certainly wants me to quit. There was the thought in the back of my mind that this was triggered by her seeing old Edward, her husband, fucking his 20 something receptionist.

I must have made her orgasm a half dozen times until she pleaded for no more. So, I made her cum again and she went absolutely fucking crazy. I loved the power it gave me over her.

I kissed back up her tummy and across her tits. When I got to her lips our tongues swirled. Hot Mom Laura didn't mind the taste of her own pussy.

"Please, you've got to fuck me!"

Not one to waste a good hardon I put it to her which led to a quick, crushing, simultaneous orgasm. After half hour of snuggling and sexual teasing, we went to the kitchen and popped some popcorn, and opened a two-liter of Sprite.

Laura hadn't mentioned the earlier shit with Edward when reality finally set in.

"Oh, my God! I don't think I can handle it knowing he is fucking her and all. I can't erase what I saw from my mind. Do you really love me, I mean you are the age of my daughter. Is that weird to you?"

"If it's weird at all it's weird in a good kind of way."

"Are you with me? I mean, are you with me on this? Will you stick around? I mean committed to stick around?"

"I would have married your daughter and you are way hotter and sexier than she is. No offense, but I don't want to be her after I had these chances with you."

"You don't have to marry me. We could just live together and fuck ourselves silly."

"That sounds really, really good to me."

"I'm getting rid of the motherfucker! Will you help me get even?" I nodded with what I feared was a silly grin.

First, we had to fuck to cement our agreement. She got me to cum in her twice before I pulled out and she was way ahead of me in the orgasm department. We heard her son come in and go to bed while we were fucking.

"Edward should be coming in soon. When he comes in I want to be on my knees facing the door with you fucking me from behind."

I wasn't sure I could have a hardon for that. My heart was beating so fast she had to feel it in her pussy. Fucking Laura when her husband comes in the room?

We heard him come in and head down the hall. Not only when Edward opened the door and was stunned by the sight of his wife being fucked my cock had never been harder.

"Fuck you, Edward! I saw you fucking your little bitch at the motel. You should make sure the drapes are closed. Now get the fuck out! I don't want to have to look at your lying cheating face."

When he looked up and saw it was me fucking his wife he was even more dumbstruck. I had a big grin on my face and gave him a little wave with my hand.

"Get out, Edward!" Laura snarled. "Get out of my house, motherfucker. Go stay in with your girlfriend!"

That's the good thing about women. They don't have to rationalize about anything.

CHAPTER 2 Later...