Growing Up in Mormonville!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My brother is at work and dad is doing church stuff. Mom will be watching her TV show. They won't turn the alarm on until my brother gets home."

She was pulling me through the front door. Scared the shit out of me. Addie got her looks from her Mom, but Mom could be a little groucy. She fought with the dad a lot according to Addie. She didn't even know we came in. At the foot of the stairs, she yelled out to her Mom.

"Hey, Mom! I'm home."

"Is that you, Addie?"

"Yes, Mom. I'm going to my room."

"You come in here for a few minutes, young lady."

"Busted???" Addie pushed me towards her room while she went to speak to her mother.

I'd been in the house with Addie times over the years. We had fucked there several times when no one else was at home. Now it was a whole new threat. It was ten minutes waiting dreading the worst. Would Addie come to the door with her mother and her mother bearing a shotgun? I could be engaged to be married or dead in the next few minutes. I was laying beside the bed when Addie came in.

"It's just me!"

She closed the door and stripped naked.

"Come on. That made me so hot for you to fuck me! Dad won't bother. Mom will probably say goodnight when the TV goes off at eleven. My brother gets home about from work about 11:30."

I was still on the floor.

"Come on. Get up. Get your clothes off. Fuck me!"

Addie was right. She was so hot. Me, too. I had no idea how exciting it could be fucking your girlfriend with her Mom just a room away and knowing her Dad would be home soon. Addie started cumming the first minute I was in her followed by another and yet another until she grabbed my ass to pull me into her and keep me there while she hit a major orgasm on my cock. It finished me as my seed spurted into her.

We held each other a few minutes when there came a cruel comment.

"Oh, my God! I think if that had been Travis' big cock in me making me cum like that I would have died."

"Addie!"

"No, no! I didn't mean it like that. I meant... I meant... Oh, fuck. I didn't mean it like that. I love you! He's just a cock in me. I love you!"

"Gee, that's a lot better." I laughed at her as her eyes began to fill with tears.

"I just fucked everything up for us."

"No, we'll be fine. I like to see his big cock on you."

"Really? I thought you'd be mad."

"I can't ever be mad at you, Addie? Why wouldn't a girl get a thrill from a bigger dick?"

"Oh, Jesus. I want you to spend the night with me."

"Sounds like a death sentence."

"Mom and Dad like you although my brother might be angry with you for fucking his sister. I keep my door locked at night now because he was always walking in on me. It will give you a chance to hide... or, beg for your life." She teased.

It sounded pretty good, the whole night with Addie. When younger we had camped out in tents together. Addie always ended up with me in a tent. No one ever gave a thought to fucking the little tomboy when we were kids. I called my mother.

"Hey, Mom. I'm going to spend the night at Bobby's."

"You aren't drinking, are you?"

"No Mom, playing video games. I'll see you in the morning."

Addie had a silly grin on her face.

"Wow! You are such a good liar. If we get married you will need an alibi any time you get more than ten feet from me."

"I never thought of you as the marrying type, Addie."

I hadn't thought about marriage based on getting the milk for free. Maybe something serious is going on I should be careful about.

Speaking of being careful, there was a knock at the door. My heart stopped. Addie jumped up and pointed to the closet.

"Addie. I've got some of your ironing I forgot to give you."

I grabbed my clothes and was in the closet naked holding my clothes. The closet was double bi-folds. Addie closed the door on me and opened the bedroom door for her mother. I don't know where she had the gown, but I saw her drop it down over her nakedness right before she opened the door.

"I was just getting for bed."

"Let me hang these for you."

That's okay. Hand them to me."

"No, dear. It's just as easy to hang them as to hand them off."

The right doors opened. Thankfully I was halfway on the left. Mom was close enough to grab me and beat me to a pulp. She turned her face and saw me, then looked down at my cock which was ridiculously hard. Rather than the destruction, I was expecting she looked and me and winked, and closed the door.

"Night, Honey."

"Night, Mom."

Then she was gone without another word being said. Addie pulled me from the closet and hugged me.

"Holy, shit! I don't know how she didn't see you in there."

"I know. She was right there! Maybe she's waiting for your Dad to get home and have him kill me."

We laid together. I was naked and ready to roll off the side of the bed. Addie had taken off her gown and laid it across the foot of the bed.

We heard her dad come in and walk past her door to his bedroom. When her brother came home we were fucking slowly and silently. We lay coupled for about an hour with her quietly cumming time and time again. After major orgasms, we drifted off to sleep. At three we were up and fucking again. We laid and talked and fucked again.

At five it was time to sneak me out. We hadn't planned for a way to keep the alarm from beeping let me out. Addie brought her pillow thinking we could hold it over the little speaker and no one would hear. When we got to the door the alarm wasn't on. We looked at each other.

"I bet my brother forgot to set it. Mom will rip his ass when he gets up!"

We kissed and I headed home. I wasn't but a few feet on my way when I realized that Addie's Mom had turned it off for me. First the wink and now this. What the fuck was going on? I decided to play it cool.

It was fucking as usual as Addie was itching to get to the big cock on Travis again. She went as far as going by his work Wednesday to be sure he stopped by to fuck her.

He got to Fun Bobby's a little after nine. The four of us had fucked her. She was lubed and ready to go for Travis. There wasn't any romance involved. Just two people fucking each other for the sake of fucking. I think the crowd bothered Travis somewhat. It was probably the cheering.

"Fuck her Travis! Shove that big cock in her! Fuck her good! Blast that seed into her."

Travis seemed distracted. Addie seemed determined. I could tell by the look on her face and the way she shoved against him that wanted that cock in her, all of that cock in her. We couldn't stop looking at each other. She wanted him to fuck her and for me to show my approval.

She mouthed, "I love you!" right as we could see his hips twitch to send his seed into her. That sent Addie into her usual flurry of thrusts to get the most cock in herself as she could as she'd cum.

It got me to smile and the other three to cheer congratulations onto Travis for the way he fucked her. It seemed to ease the tension from being watched into more of the context of hitting the game-winning home run. The home run buried itself deep up into Addie's cunt, probably as a direct injection into her womb.

Travis slipped off to the side as Addie remained widely spread with her cunt glistening. She was open from the size of his cock although I didn't think she got any more length into her as they were wrapped up in fucking. Size matters for sure. We were looking at the proof of that, but we were wondering why sperm wasn't bubbling out. I think Addie was beginning to think of her faked cumming in her.

Finally catching her breath she gasped a little, then asked.

"My, God. Where did you learn to fuck like that?"

His reply was an example of why you should think before speaking after fucking a girl silly.

"My sister mostly. Quite a bit from my Mom, Aunt Barb, and some from my cousins Annie and Julie!"

Everyone was looking at each other. The sound of his words rained down on us. Travis was looking at us to see if he had said something. Failing three different grades in school might be some clue of his mental power.

Addie had a look on her face like she wanted to Lysol her pussy.

"Now I know why when I see you sisters, Annie, and Julie they always seem so bubbly and giggly. Good job, Buddy!" Fun Bobby tried to give him a high five.

That was the last time he came to fuck Addie. She never did get over not getting all that cock in her. Honestly, after learning that he had fucked his mother I don't think she'd fuck him ever again anyway. The whole deal flustered Addie.

Spring came and graduation was near. Two of the group that had dropped out were getting married. Addie kept up reminding us that she wanted another big cock. Places like going to the mall together let us see that Addie was a bit of a cock watcher. Always looking for a big one to slide up inside that man-friendly cunt of hers.

With that out of the way, it was time to move towards our futures. Addie had her mindset to be a pharmacy tech since freshman year. Luckily there were classes in our area. That left us free for the summer until August. A couple of interesting things happened before I started classes at a Junior college in the fall.

First of all, it was swimming in the river. We had a usual spot. Not a secret spot, but a good spot. Our usual gang of four was headed to swim when we learned someone was already there. No grabbing nude Addie while we swam. Two guys were in our spot. We sat and watched a few minutes before they announced they were ready to leave.

"Come on out. We aren't stopping you." Addie teased hollering back at them.

"Well, we aren't wearing swim trunks."

"I've seen a penis before." That sounded so silly coming from her.

The tall, sandy-haired guy was up to the challenge. You could see his posture change and his chest expand. The other guy looked like one of the guys that would walk out knock-kneed trying to hide his dick. They started towards the bank.

Addie's eyes were glued to the taller guy as his cock came into view. It seemed minutes from when his pubic hair was exposed until the head of his cock was out of the water.

Addie leaned towards me and whispered.

"Oh, fuck! I want that in me!"

Knowing the guy had her interest he dried off and didn't bother to dress. Her being with four guys didn't scare him at all. Addie went into and well past flirt mode.

"Do you know how to use that thing?" She squinted.

"My wife thinks so."

"Oh, sorry... I didn't realize."

"That's fine. I'm weighing my options." He lifted one hand palm up and then the other as if weighing something.

"I see... I mean I see... uh... oh shit!"

That much cock had Addie flustered. The guy was still looking at her. He did the up and down with the hands again.

"Weighing your options again?"

"I think I've got them weighed. Hard to do when are the only ones naked out here."

The stranger thought she'd wilt at the challenge. We did, too. He gestured with the flat of his hand to her. Addie was wearing just a shirt over a modest bikini. Those came off and she spike them to the ground beside her.

The guy's mouth dropped open. We had seen Addie bare-assed naked so many times. This shocked us. The guy's cock rose to the occasion. It had to be beyond the ten inches Addie had been longing to replace.

"Does that mean I win? I'm the best option?'

Addie looked at me.

"Give me your shirt!"

She laid it out on the ground and laid back on it with her open cunt facing right at the guy. It seemed kind of directed at me since she asked for my shirt. Not anyone else's shirt. Not a towel.

The tall stranger looked at her snatch while starting to jack his dick. It got even bigger. We four were whispering,

"Jesus! He's bigger than Travis!"

Addie thought so, too. She had her arms held out to get him to come fuck her. The guy was quick to oblige. The two of them quickly forgot the rest of us were there as she pushed the head into her followed by about half his length.

"Hey, you're okay. It's going right in."

Then he began to fuck her and Addie was fucking right back at him. Both of them were pretty vocal. His little buddy got his cock out and started jacking it. Not that the thought hadn't crossed our minds as well. It would have been a weird scene along the river for anyone passing by.

At about ten minutes the stranger lost track of trying to be in control and Addie took a load of his seed up her cunt. She did pretty well taking it to the depths Travis had encountered and maybe an inch more.

"My name's Bret, by the way." As he pulled out and stood up with a still half-hard cock that the rest of us would have traded for.

"Addie." She paused. "By the way."

"You're one hell of a good fuck, by the way."

"You, too."

"I haven't swum here in years. I was talking about this place coming back from a meeting and didn't think we'd get caught naked"

Addie watched his cock and smiled.

"I need to get back in and rinse off. I can't go home to the wife smelling like fresh pussy."

Addie followed him in. Hell, we all followed him in. All seven of us were naked in the water milling around together. Addie swam close to her new Bret offering her tits to be played with, which ended up with one of his hands on her pussy. Soon they were fucking in the water amongst us. We could see her tits being handled, but the fucking was below the water. There was no doubt about when they finished.

Addie loaned him my towel to dry off and tossed it to me. I tossed it back and used hers. She scowled me and wiped seed from her cunt with it then gave me a great big wink and a grin. Phone numbers were exchanged and we were left to swim with ourselves.

The others shied away from contact except for a little play when Addie teased with them keeping her pussy below the water line that was clear enough to show all.

"Oh, God! Addie, sperm stream!"

We looked as cum leaked out of her and moved in a lengthening glob away from her cunt.

"That ain't nothing compared to what he put in me." She laughed.

After we got out of the river Addie started asking me to fuck her. There was no surprise it was pretty sloppy for me and she seemed to revel in it.

"I can close pretty tight around you, but there's no way you'll ever get as deep as him."

"Well if my dick can't get to it, then it's wasted pussy anyway," I remarked.

New Bret was over a couple of nights later thanks to a phone calling him over to fun Bobby's. In the meantime, I remembered that I knew he was. Brent Parker played sports in high school and was good at all of them. He got a free ride to college and mainly rode the pine. The 6' 5" frame sort of tipped me off. I ran a computer search. Jesus, he was 25 and married and Addie fucked him.

She fucked him again that night. After that, it was more slip-around time when he would get a chance to slip out. We never had another encounter as a group although Addie was often requesting a ride to meet with him and get a ride home later.

After Addie had started her pharmacy classes I was at her house one night while she was studying. It had been a few days since she had seen Bret so we had a fuck break. Her dad was out and her brother working so her mom was watching TV, the only person in the house with us.

I had serendipitously gone to the kitchen to get us a couple of drinks. Addie's mom heard me and came into the kitchen sitting down at the little dinette table. I had known her for 12 years and we could always find something to talk about.

"She's a lot like I was at that age."

"Pardon?" That came from the blue.

"I was like that. Couldn't get enough of the boys. Getting married and having those too slowed me down a lot, but I still like to check the grass on the other side of the fence."

"Uh, okay."

"Her hanging out with you guys I thought she was always going to be my Tomboy. Seems like she is over that. Don't let her take advantage of you. I do her laundry. The cum stains in her panties are more than you could ever put in her by yourself."

It was a genuineWhat-the-Fuck" moment. Trying to be non-concerned I sat across the dinette from her. Addie's mom stood up and leaned over the corner of the table and bent over with her hand on either side of me.

"What I am saying is don't let her blind you. You need to look around for other things available to you. Know what I mean?"

I don't know what made me look down and see her robe open. I'd never expected her not to be wearing her Mormon underwear. Right before my eyes was a beautiful set of Mom tits. Looking between all that cleavage I could see down to her pussy revealing the woman was completely nude except for the robe.

I must have stared for over a minute. I mean all of us guys considered her the top hot mom.

"What do you think? I was seventeen when I got married. Addie was the reason for that. The odds that I married her real dad are about probably eight to one if you are understanding what I am telling you. Don't be the guy that ends up raising a baby that isn't yours."

It was Mom sabotage at its best. Did she not want me to be her son-in-law or was she serving a warning to save my ass? The light bulb went off in my head. Not so much light, but one of those beacons they use for grand openings. This beacon was shining down her robe. I had trouble with eye contact because I couldn't stop looking at her body.

She stood up, holding her robe open. I could hear sounds I was trying to make stick in my throat. I might have growled out something. This hit me like Addie times ten.

"So, not bad for thirty-five, huh?"

I nodded. Her arms went around my neck pulling my face between her mom boobs. I was kissing and sucking nipples. She was liking the same things as Addie.

Laura... her name is Laura Alice Collins, was kissing the top of my head while I was taking care of those magnificent tits. She was moaning softly and it seemed her knees were buckling a bit. Then I realized words were being spoken.

"You can touch my pussy if you want."

She was wet. I don't think Addie was that wet after Bret fucked her a couple of times with his big cock and dropped those big loads in her. I got a couple of fingers in her. She was pretty tight for a thirty-five-year-old mother of two. Tighter than her daughter even when Addie had Bret fucking her. Laura stepped back and took my hand.

"Come with me. We can't be having your girlfriend catching you with your fingers up her mother's twat!"

We went right when Addie's room was to the left. Laura pulled me to and through the master bedroom door and closed it.

Laura laid back and spread her legs and cunt for me. Like mother, like daughter. Laura's cunt stared right back at me.

Neither one of us said a thing. I got between her legs and started fucking her. The sounds of cock in a wet pussy seemed loud. Mainly due to my fear of getting caught. She couldn't say enough about how good I was fucking her.

I lasted maybe ten minutes before warning her that I was going to cum in her. It wasn't like she hadn't cum a couple of times herself already. She got her legs around me and pulled me tight. God, it felt good depositing my seed in her. She wouldn't let me take my cock out of her.

A few minutes later her wiggling her cunt had me hard and fucking her again. She got off pretty hard twice by my count and we wrapped it up orgasming together with Laura harvesting another load of potent teenage seed.

I was trying to work my way to the exit with Laura wanting to cuddle and small talk with my cock still in her when Addie knocked on the door.

"Mon, I'm going to bed. What did you do with my boyfriend?"

"Tell her," I whispered.

It was funny she asked like that with us still coupled together.

"Someone called and he said he had to go home."

"Okay. Goodnight then."

Laura started fucking her cunt at me again.

A couple of minutes later I put the dick to her when my phone vibrated. It was Addie.