Growl - White Bear hunts Indian Cub

Story Info
An Indian Gay sub boy gets used by a Big Older White Bear.
1.2k words
4.24
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of Erhum, the Indian gay boy who became a bear chaser. He was 25 years old at the time and finally accepted himself as a Gay man. He was a tanned skin man, curvy but not very chubby. He had little hair on his body and he shaved his face and body daily. He liked keeping himself smooth. He had long black hair and hazel eyes. He knew he was a bottom but had not found the right type of man. He had the perfect curves. About 5 f 7 and 200 pounds.

Erhum moved out when he got admitted to a Masters program. He moved to a new city, finally away from his conservative and overbearing family. He then found a room to rent and got settled in. He was excited that he had a place to himself and can openly flirt with guys. He want to his shower, shaved his face and entire body.

Erhum wanted to find a perfect match. He was getting tired of Grindr but he found this new app which piqued his curiosity, Growlr. When he created a profile and then looked at other users, his jaw dropped.

"So this is what a bear is" he thought to himself. There were men who called themselves Chubs, Bears, Cubs.

He had this fantasy of being in the arms of a very big man. Most of the tops he met were not as big as he was.

Then Erhum saw a message he received. "Hello" it said. James was his name. He was an older White man, with a trimmed beard, thick body and was 6 ft 1 inch tall. He weighed 300 pounds.

"Wow he is a big boy" Erhum said. He also noticed that James was 56 Years old. Erhum had never been with a guy more than twice his age before. But he was curious since this man was a Top.

"Hey" Erhum Texted back.

James: Suck my Cock Fag

Erhum was taken aback by the rude response but he also was excited and turned on. He felt an immediate bulge. He responded. "Yes Sir"

James sent photos of his full body naked and cock. This only turned Erhum on more.

Erhum sent his full body nudes and ass photos.

James: You have a beautiful ass cubby boy

Erhum: Thank you Sir

James: Bareback?

Erhum hesitated for a moment, he was too turned on and responded "Yes"

James: What are you into boy?

Erhum: Sucking, getting fucked but mild penetration, kissing, body contact

James: Wanna get face fucked tonight?

Erhum: Yes

James: Cool. I will go easy on your ass but I will go deep when I feel like it.

Erhum: Sure

James: Call me sir Fag

Erhum: Yes Sir

James: Good. I love Indian Boys like you. I could fuck you for days. I can host tonight. Wanna come at 7?

Erhum: Yes Sir

James: Perfect, see you then.

Erhum got ready and arrived at James' place at 7 pm. It was an apartment building,

James opened the door. There stood a large thick white man who smiled.

James: Come on in. Get comfortable.

Erhum: thanks

James then took off his robes to reveal his naked fat body. He was pale white, bald and his cock was erect and uncut. He stroked his penis

James: Take off your clothes fag boy

Erhum: Yes sir

Erhum took off all his clothes and stood bare naked, hugging himself as though he was shivering. He could feel being objectified by this Big Older White Bearish man. James came closer, put his arms around him. Erhum felt so warm in his embrace. Their erect cocks touched and James kissed the Indian boy. They Kissed for a while.

James: Get on your knees

Erhum got on his knees, looking at the cock.

James: Open your mouth

Erhum obeyed and James thrust big white cock inside the Indian boy's mouth. Erhum was going back and forth. James then started thrusting the cock in the Indian bottom's mouth. Erhum gagged and saliva came out.

James continued to fuck Erhum's mouth, making him gag. Erhum looked up with tears in his eyes, and this mean big white man was enjoying it. Erhum loved pleasing this man. Then when he pulled his mouth out, Erhum felt this pain in his jaw. How long was the cock in his mouth for? It sort of hurt but felt numb.

James: Lick my balls.

Erhum licked James' balls.

Then James pushed Erhum on the floor. While the Indian cub was on his back, the Bear came closer, placed himself in a 69 position, and thrust his cock inside the Indian boy's mouth. This went on for a while. With lots of gagging. Erhum felt the weight of this bear like man on him. He loved that they were both naked and wished he recorded this.

Finally the White bear got up then he turned the Indian boy on his stomach. Erhum was breathing but saw James put Lube on his white cock. Then James put some lube on his finger, got down and started fingering Erhum. The Indian boy moaned, the Bear started with slow motions but started getting faster. The Moans got louder and James laughed.

James: Now you are ready.

James placed his body on top of Erhum, in a lazy dog position, he first rubbed his cock against the hole. Then Slowly penetrated inside. Erhum was hesitant.

James: Just relax (kissing)

Then he pressed his cock inside

Erhum.:Oh... Oh... Daddy

James started with slow thrusts then sudden thrusts. Then he got faster. Erhum was moaning and screaming.

James; Fuck yeah you got a tight ass boy

He stopped as Erhum took a few breaths. He then picked Erhum up and tossed him to the couch. He pulled the bottom's ass, positioned his white cock and inserted in that Indian hole.

Erhum: Oh... daddy.... aahhhh....

James squeezed Erhum's nipples while thrusting. The thrusts continued. Then James took a break. He got up, grabbed Erhum's arm, and took him to the bedroom. He threw the boy on the bed, pulled him closer and started kissing. Erhum loved this and was thinking thank goodness his anus got a break.

Then James positioned himself, to insert inside Missionary. He slowly thrust into Erhum's ass.

James; Fuck you are tight. I am about to cum

Then James took his cock out, came close to Erhum's face.

The Indian boy opened his mouth while the white bear thrust his cock inside and shot a big load. Some went into the throat and some dripped out.

Erhum lay there, he felt like he was ravaged. His body used like a fuck toy.

The Bear wasn't done. He pulled the Boy closer in a spooning position and whispered "Time to finish you"

James rubbed Erhum's cock while biting his ear. He started with slow strokes. Erhum could feel the warmth of a big body while being milked. Then he pl

The Indian boy came, shooting a load to the side of the bed.

James: Don't worry, I will clean that later but damn you came a lot

Erhum: hahaha, thanks...

James kissed Erhum's cheek.

James: hey you can use the shower if you like. Wash up

Erhum: Sure...

Erhum went to the shower, he was joined by James and they soaped and washed each other. They laughed. James was a lot more sweet than his Dom persona.

James: Hey wanna stay over? I can drop you tomorrow morning?

Erhum: I would like that yes.

James and Erhum decided to sleep together that night, naked in bed. Erhum enjoyed the warmth. It was his best experience as a bottom... yet..