Growth and Lust Ch. 05 - Hurt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had also helped him in a way he didn't think was possible, by using her most dangerous weapon. Her smile, showing it to merchants and authority alike, they would fall over themselves trying to help her in any way they could. Going to markets and trading posts was no longer a problem for him, cloaking himself in a long robe and covering his face and horns. Many would not give him a second look when she was with him, but they all understood that he was there to guard her.

The last trip had been an odd one though, Samaran had found someone that had claimed to be able to give her something. Desher thought it was something from her home, the two speaking privately and Samaran being clear that she didn't want him to eavesdrop. But she had asked him to read the merchants mind when she answered Samarans final questions.

"And this will do it, everything you claim?" Samaran asked.

"Everything, if you have the coin of course." The old merchant said.

Desher could see she was being honest, nodding to Samaran and giving her the sign that she was telling the truth. He watched the merchant, her vibrantly colored robes and odd shaped things for sale, Desher had seen some stopping by to look. Blushing every now and then before moving on, he thought it was strange but didn't read into it, instead wanting to make sure they were both safe.

"And it's permanent?" Samaran asked.

"For the rest of your time alive." She responded.

"Will it cut that time short?"

Desher spun his head around to look at Samaran, seeing her gaze was steady and she was eyeing the merchant. Desher immediately looked at them too, searching their mind and looking for the tiniest inkling that Samaran may be in danger.

"I assure you, your life span will not be effected by it." The merchant retorted. "There are many that want what you want, it's not out of the ordinary to have a difference that needs help accommodating."

That had been a time that had driven Desher to the brink with worry and anger, whatever that being had sold them. It had laid Samaran out for eight days, fever and chills, vomiting and not being able to keep food down. He had been about to go back to that merchant and wring their head off their body. However, Samaran, through her dazed and pain filled state had kept him there. By her side, waiting and watching, every now and again he would see inside her mind, her ambition keeping her grounded. She wanted something out of the oddity she had bought, it drove her to keep fighting through the days of pain.

Samaran was now back to her old self, sitting in her favorite warm seat, listening to the rhythm of thunder that was Deshers heartbeat. She enjoyed its cadence, how strong it sounded behind the wall of thick red muscle, she felt him shake her slightly. Pressing her head into his chest as she turned her chin upwards and rolled her eyes to look at him, seeing he was looking down at her. The man was incredibly ferocious, but his expressions could be so soft and gentle.

"I'm going to retire for the night, Samaran." Desher said.

She had fallen in love with the way he spoke her name after he had taken her in, he had tried so hard to show her she had nothing to fear. Speaking so kindly and softly to her, his voice was gruff, the baritone orchestra of a truly strong man. Not giving a false semblance of strength, but true power that came from care and empathy, it came across like a warm hand gracing her cheek. The worked calluses on the palm followed by the wanting fingertips pressing into supple flesh, it gave her goosebumps in instances like this.

Desher watched as she smiled at him, warm and inviting, it reminded him of sunsets at the waterfall he used to play at as a child. She stood and went to prepare herself for bed, using the bathroom and brushing her teeth, then giving Desher space to do his own. Without too much time wasted Desher was then in his bed, it was a larger space for him, with Samaran sleeping on a cot that she insisted on using outside the room. He wondered if he would be able to find her planet the following day. With no leads to go on and Samaran seeming content he didn't feel pressured, but he did feel like he was failing. He closed his eyes and calmed his mind, knowing he'd be of better use with a good night of rest, falling asleep a short time later.

......

Desher wasn't sure how much time had passed when he awoke, twitching as he heard his rooms door slide open and the soft patting of footsteps coming in. He could tell it was Samaran, her scent filling the room and teasing his nose as he kept his eyes shut. Sometimes the vast emptiness of the space outside would cause her to wake and be unable to settle herself for sleep again. On those night she would come to Deshers room, crawling into his bed with her own blanket and pillow so she could sleep next to him. She claimed to be well into her twenties, but she could still do things that looked so innocent and childlike.

This time though he felt his own covering lift, frowning slightly he wondered what she was doing in the middle of the night. Something soon hit his nose, touching the receptors and signaling something that he wasn't accustomed to. His attention was soon pulled away though as she did something he did not expect or know how to react to. He felt her body climbing on top of his, her soft skin dragging across his, her legs spreading to be to either side of his body. He felt hot, but the heat wasn't just from his body or the covers, it was coming from Samaran. He reached out and touched her mind, trying to see what she was thinking, his eyes still closed he could see into her and what she desired.

Samaran sat on top of him, her back arched and legs spread, she delicately ran her hands along his broad chest. Feeling the muscle and power of the man that set her aflame with feelings of passion. A burning ball in her core that ached and cried when she thought of him. Looking down she could see his brow shift, but her eyes fell upon his red lips, they took her attention most days and this night it was harder than ever before.

"Samaran" his gruff voice spoke.

She couldn't stop herself, the power in the tone of his speech causing her legs to squeeze and her sex to grind into him. Her arms collapsed, hands moving to his cheeks and allowing her to hit her mark, pressing her lips to his and holding her breath as she did so. Her mind tripped over itself as her heart seemed to stop, 'So warm, no- no, so hot, so burning hot.' She couldn't stop, kissing him greedily as her lips tingled with a flavor she hadn't had in well over a decade. 'Cinnamon.'

Desher opened his eyes, being positive he was in a dream only to find he was in fact awake and this was really happening. Samarans eyes were closed, greedily taking him and tasting, he felt her tongue pressing to his lips, opening them slightly he felt her soon invading him. Her tongue swiping his and her lips opening more, a hunger filled moan escaping her as she gripped him tighter and pressed into him even more. He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her away, breaking the kiss and instantly seeing her mind was unhappy with this. "Samaran, what are you doing?" he asked in exasperation.

"Desher-" she cooed to him.

He heard his name and a bolt of electricity shot through him, her voice oozing with desire and feminine power. How could she do this to him, he thought of her smile and how it had struck him, now in the low light of the room. He saw another attack, her hooded eyes stared at him, mouth slightly open as she drug air in with her bare chest heaving. Desher almost choked on his own drool, heavy breasts that looked so full and erotic, he couldn't decide whether to look at them or her illicit expression. He gulped as she clawed at him, he felt shivers running through him, the attack of her nails wasn't meant to maim his physical being. But it thrashed his psyche, eliciting a gasp from him as his own back arched and his hips threw themselves upwards to her touch. "Samaran, what are you doing?" he gasped.

"Desher," she said again, a low cry of lust that pushed her inner goddess further and further, she saw him panting. She crawled up his body, planting her knees on his shoulders and straightening her back, she ran her hands over her breasts and slowly sauntered her hips above him. "Look what you've done to me." She said in a husky voice.

Desher was unsure what she meant at first, seeing her face looked feverish and drunk, but that scent hit his nose again. The receptors that had been awoken before now blared in alarm, his eyes dropping down to see what she was presenting him with. He knew she shaved her legs and other parts of her body, but he couldn't imagine she would keep this part of her free of all mature curls. Her pussy was throbbing just in front of his face, swollen lips that were a deep rosy pink, a long strand of want dripping from her budding flower. "Samaran-" he whispered.

She felt a chill run up her spine, looking down at those fiery eyes that were now witnessing her most delicate part. She leaned forward, moving her legs so they were on either side of his head, then spreading them to lower herself down. She yelped and felt the air in her lungs vanish, his hot lips on her womanhood for a delicate moment. Then moving, slowly at first, but soon hungry for more as they began to ravage her like a delectable piece of meat. Her eyes felt heavy and her body went rigid, she felt his mouth was open wide, her lips fully encompassed by his. The fangs of a beast touching her delicate skin with a long and despicable Tallhee tongue beginning to probe her insides.

"Fu~k" she breathlessly gasped.

Desher thought he might have hurt her, but then feeling her hips beginning to catch their own rhythm, dancing on his face as he kept the tempo with his tongue. He watched the sight above him, the erotic form of a human woman cooing and begging as she praised his work. Gasping his name as she thanked whatever god had given him such a tongue, soon her teeth clenched and her hands moved to his head.

A Tallhees ivory crown was a sought-after treasure in the stars, no one dared touch the horns of a living beast. No one but Samaran, grabbing them as her body began to wrack, she groaned in desire, her hips moving from a dance to a grind. Driving her aching pussy into Deshers hungry maw.

Desher was aw struck by the sight, her body on top of his and greedily driving for more of his long snaking tongue. He found a fleshy rise inside, a button that appeared to be more sensitive than the rest, he felt a beast inside him arch his tongue to press it.

Samarans pace shook and faltered, her eyes opening as her mouth hung open, drunk on pleasure.

Desher pressed harder, now focusing on the spot, feeling a bulb of sensitivity now pressing into his upper lip as well. He worked his mouth to massage it while his tongue deliberately assaulted her insides, he felt her trembling. Unbeknownst to him a beast inside him grinned, feeling her hips lighten his hand came up. Wrapping around her he firmly pressed her back down, seeing her eyes roll and wanting something more he kept his work steady and firm.

"Haa- Haaa- ha-" Samarans eyes rolled backwards and she shuddered on top of him, waves of pleasure thrashing her body as her ass clenched and her flower opened. Her nipples zapping as her breasts squeezed between her arms.

Desher felt a flood of erotic praise grace his lips, copious amounts of a prize gifted from a job well done covering his face. He felt her twitch and bae as she surrendered, he let his hands go from her hips and watched as she turned her head down to him. Her hair was a mess and that same attacking look of lust adorned her, she shifted off of him. He wanted to watch but he had to cover his eyes and regain his composure.

He could do this, but it was pushing the limits, his tongue could be delicate enough; however, he worried his sharp teeth would drive into her supple flesh. He didn't want to hurt her, he kept himself steady and left his arm over his face, huffing as he tried to defuse the situation. But his body twitched as she did something, he felt a heat radiating on a place that should be well avoided. A sopping wet kiss on the tip of a turgid beast that was liable to maim rather than love, his eyes opened wide as he looked down. Samaran hovered above him, his swollen rod aimed at the delicate lips he had just had the pleasure of sampling. He could see his cock was shiny with precum, it was not able to hold back like the rest of him was. It ached for a taste of the caressing morsel that teased it.

"Samaran, no, you can't, I'm-" his voice was cut off as she showed him her memory, them at the last trading post. Where Samaran had asked the merchant for something.

"It'll allow me to take him, all of him."

The merchant smiled, "Yes my dear, but careful, after a man like that. You may not find another that can fill your needs."

"There is no other," Samaran said, "and there never will be. I love him."

Desher gasped before crying out, booming howls echoing off the walls of the hull, he watched as Samaran dropped herself onto him. His throbbing cock soon enveloped by the wet walls of her sex, the smiling beast that once begged for her now stumbled. Finding she was far tighter than it could have anticipated, he watched her drop lower and lower. Finally seeing the lips of her pussy kiss the red flesh at the base of his cock, "Sam-" his voice cut as she shifted.

Samaran felt like her entire midsection was full, she had known he was big from sitting on his lap, but seeing it engorged with life was completely different. It wasn't like a humans, finding it didn't have a head or foreskin. But instead it had a thick ring two thirds of the way down the shaft. When he would get hard the entire length would become visible as it came out of a fleshy sheath. She could also feel the difference, noting that the flesh bellow the ring was more spongy than the rock hard length above it. His tip was almost flat, it had a slight angle to it with a crease running down the center, she had seen a slit at the bottom of that crease. She knew it was there as she observed clear desire oozing from it, it wasn't a human cock, it was Deshers, and it was so beautiful.

Samaran circled her hips on him, feeling his cock filled every inch of her, the merchant had said the elixir would changer her body. Allowing more stretch and give, but she couldn't have imagined it would take all of him, and the sensation. She felt like her insides were literally being shifted to accommodate him, and for some reason the thought of it made her desire rise even more. She looked down, seeing Desher thrash and try to contain himself underneath her, even in such a state he was still worried about hurting her. She looked at her stomach, a shocked expression crossing her face before a smile formed.

"Desher," she said with a lust filled tone.

Desher looked up to her, seeing her hooded eyes watching him as she bit the nail of one of her fingers, he saw her look down next. He could see those gorgeous tits hanging in the open air, erect pink nipples that teased him just by being visible. Then he saw her other hand rubbing her tummy, looking down he gasped and felt his throat become fuzzy.

Samarans hand stroked the bulge that was showing in her midsection, letting out a long sigh as she relished in the pleasure. "You've filled me up, Desher." She said.

Desher grit his teeth as he watched the erotic sight of the human woman literally turning into a cock sleeve for him, he tried to keep his calm.

"Do you see what you've done to me?" she asked innocently.

Desher tried to answer carefully, "I- I'm sorry, Samaran-"

"You've ruined me..." she said while looking at him.

Deshers heart felt like it had failed, air refused to enter his lungs.

"I can never have another man now, Desher." She said, beginning to rock her hips. "Now you have to take me."

Desher shuddered, her words driving into him like a spike struck by the hammer of some higher being.

"You have to take me Desher, let me feel you."

Deshers hands made their way to her thighs, touching the porcelain skin and watching her surrender to him.

"You have to give me every bit of your heart."

Deshers hands gripped her hips, he began to thrust upwards, seeing her gasp and bite her lip, then a low moan as she tried to speed up.

"Because I love you."

Desher felt his jaw trembling, he increased his speed before stopping for a moment, grabbing her and rolling so he was on top. Her legs to either side of him as his knees planted into the bed and he leaned over her. One elbow holding him up as his other hand gently caressed her neck, his hips starting their rhythmic assault again. "Yes...Yes, you can have all of me, everything I have to offer." He said in a gruff awestruck tone, he watched as both of her hands wrapped around his wrist. "I love you Samaran." That deadly smile of hers coming to fruition as she looked up to him, he heard a whimpering cry escaping her before she spoke again.

"Don't hold back. All of me, is yours."

The words were so simple, but it set his heart ablaze and released the raging beast inside, he worried he may hurt her. But her smile and writhing pleasure assured him that wasn't the case, the lewd clapping of flesh echoed loudly across the hull. Grunts of pleasure followed by growls of carnal desire shook their chests, Dresher couldn't hope to hold any semblance of grace. He only became more of a beast as he watched her body shake to his thundering force. Every whimper and gasp seemed to be a taunt meant to drive him even more wild.

Samaran couldn't grasp how amazing his cock felt, having herself shaped to his desire as he ruthlessly pounded himself into her. "Please, please Desher." She cooed, hearing him grunt and moan. Feeling his sweat smear across her skin as that wicked tongue caressed her cheek before flicking her ear. This was the beast she knew he kept chained inside, she let it run wild on her body as she praised him. She felt him pull out, the immediate emptiness was heartbreaking, she was about to scream for him to keep going. But then she felt those Powerful Tallhee hands flip her like a rag doll, his hand planting between her shoulder blades. Her body reacted on its own to her mans desire, bringing her legs together to put her ass in the air for him.

She bit into the blanket as she felt that Tallhee head kiss her human sex, his speed doubled and both hands were around her waist so his lover couldn't be pushed away. Samaran reveled in the desire he raged with as his divine Tallhee cock drove into her. She moaned as she felt her throbbing core shudder to his assault, opening her drooling maw to call out into the coverings of the bed. She felt his hands release her hips, only to grab her arms and yank her upper body up towards him, held to the wall of muscle and his thundering heartbeat. She felt him pawing at her breasts, one red arm wrapped around her midsection and pinning her arms to her side. Slamming her back down on him, she felt her tummy being pushed out repeatedly.

Desher couldn't stop, feeling her body as he forced her to keep up with his speed and ferocity, he heard her moan as he held her to his chest. Then turning into a cry as she began to spasm, her hands writhing at her sides and behind her slightly. He felt her nails digging into his own skin, driving him wild as he somehow increased his pace. He heard it soon after, the lewd sound of release as she trembled in his grip. He almost felt apologetic when he looked down, seeing her eyes rolled back and her mouth hanging open. But giving a cursory mental glance at her bodies state he could see she wasn't in pain, but instead completely off the edge in pleasure.

The sight was unbearable, her glossy lips and beautiful eyes, he lowered his head to her. Locking his lips to hers and letting his tongue begin to bully her maw, entering and swirling around hers. Then filling and penetrating deeper, the moans of pleasure sending vibrations down the elicit muscle that invaded her from the front.