Growth and Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roke heard a sudden change of wind and looked in his mirror to see Ginrars cargo box flying through the air, 'I guess she rides it,' Roke thought to himself, missing the small dot sailing in front of it through the sky, still on the upward trajectory of her arch before she came back down to jump again.

One month and three weeks passed as they both diligently worked to build the harvesting portion of the project. Ginrar sat on the hillside watching Roke from afar. It was almost time to link back up to move onto the next region so she wanted to get there early and observe him to see if he had any ill intentions.

She had already been there for 1 day on the hill and watched him send out the grain harvesters, simple boxes that levitated and cut the grain and bundled it up while another one with an arm picked up the bundles and placed them on a trailer it was pulling behind it.

She had been curious but was now dumbfounded as she could swear he was talking to the empty-headed robots like they were living beings, saying 'Excuse me' and 'What's up?' and even calling them 'Dude' like he did to her. 'Is that a term of endearment?' she wondered as she watched.

Another 2 days passed and she watched him do much of the same but also ride the 2 wheeled device around. He looked content, he smiled a lot in his solitude and was generally not too suspicious. She stood up and prepared to go greet her coworker, again coiling her legs and springing through the air, she aimed for an empty spot close to where he was and saw she would land unfazed near his camp.

Roke picked up an apple and drew a paring knife against the skin of it, he slowly sliced into it taking care with the blade since it was moving towards him. Suddenly a crash rang out next to his camp and in his bewildered startlement, the blade dug into his thumb. Ducking down in fear he felt his heart sinking to his stomach as his brain scrambled to find the source of the noise and run in the opposite direction of it.

He soon spotted the cloud of dust and wheat and saw the red skinned amazon coming out of what looked like a landing from a fall. He settled his breathing and tried to compose himself quickly as he looked at her in amazement, "Ginrar?! Are you ok?!?!"

Ginrar had landed perfectly, but she had been blindsided by a rush of fear and vivid sights in Rokes' own mind. It was quick but he let his guard down, his mind opened and rather than her slipping in, something overflowed and caught her. She saw in a brief instant fear and hate, she felt the cut of a sharp edge dig into her stomach and out the back of her, she tasted blood in her mouth but not her own, then as quickly as it appeared it was gone.

She looked towards Roke and saw red crimson blood pouring from his thumb. She looked into his eyes and saw fear before he could blink repeatedly trying to clear it from his vision, the same fear she felt earlier. He wasn't hunting her; she knew that for sure now, he was running from something.

Roke sat in a foldable chair next to a burning fire, Ginrar sat a few feet away from him in a chair he loaned her saying he brought two, just in case. She felt terrible that she had caused him to injure himself and that she had brought some form of trauma up from the past. Roke chatted about his time on the planet and how his "bots'' were doing, she listened to him ramble on about their quirky work programs while also inquiring how many she had set out and if she had any problems.

He sipped some kind of strong smelling drink from a thick metal cup and she could see the more he drank, the more he laughed. "What is that?'' she said while pointing to his cup.

He answered "Oh it's some whiskey from my planet." she had enjoyed the food he cooked and was surprised he even offered her any. His supply deliveries were all based on his own planets' food and resources.

"You want some?" he asked? "Actually, let me get us some beers. I'm almost out of this stuff." Roke got up and went to a cooler inside the camper by the door. He pulled out two cans and walked back to their chairs, opening one he handed it to her then opening the next one for himself and took a big drink of it. "Whiskey's good, but too much just ruins your day when you wake up."

Ginrar took a drink of the can he handed her and was pleased to find it reminded her of some of her favorite elixirs from back home. "This is good, is this from your planet?" she asked, smacking her lips and looking at him.

"Ya, it's one of my favorites, makes me sleep like a baby at night." he responded while giving a small chuckle.

The night was warm and Ginrar found her layers uncomfortable, she unzipped her coat and peeled it off revealing her midsection to Roke for the first time. He had been infatuated with her thighs before but his breath hitched in his throat as he finally saw what was hiding underneath the puffy coat.

Ginrar had a flat midsection that he could make out slight ab lines coming through her tight black tank top. But what had his jaw hanging agape as his beer sat in front of his lips were the pair of heavy breasts on her. He couldn't guess the size but they had to be almost as big as his head, with what he could see she wasn't wearing a bra either since he could tell that her nipples were pressing into the shirts' fabric and leaving nothing to the imagination.

She sat like she owned the planet, her legs spread and one foot propped up on the fire ring as she reached one arm around the back of her head and rubbed her neck while doing a slight stretch, arching her back and breathing in deeply. Her tits heaving in the fire light, she exhaled and brought her beer can to her deep red lips.

He watched those full lips press the rim of the can and her eyes close as she drank. The gulping of the alcohol going down her throat even came off as erotic to him, he caught himself and looked back at the fire, finishing his own beer.

'Don't think like that, c'mon man' he thought to himself, but Ginrar heard it too, he had no way of knowing it but in this state his mind was open to her and she knew exactly what he was thinking. She laughed to herself, unsure of when, if ever, she had seen a male of any species look at her like this. She finished her drink and crumpled the can, "Do you want me to get you another?" he asked as he moved to get up.

"No, I think I'll get something, you've been a gracious host so let me do something for once." Ginrar stood and walked to her box that was sitting on the ground not far from her, she climbed on top with ease and walked a little further down then bent over to a panel that was opening. She reached for her own bottle while reaching out to his mind to see what he must be thinking right now. She caught him and saw what he was trying to push out of his mind.

He was staring at her firm ass illuminated by the fire light, except in his head, she was bare naked in front of him, still bent over, his tongue plunging into her folds and hungry for her sweet nectar. Her juices ran down his chin and he reached his hands up, one spreading her ass cheeks apart, the other planting a thumb next to her shimmering red pussy lips and spreading her open so he could assault her clit directly.

She laughed to herself as he tried to push the naughty thoughts out of his mind. She thought it was cute that even though he had no way of knowing she could see it, he was still trying to push it out and not think of her in this way. She could tell it wasn't out of disgust but out of respect, and she thought a little more highly of him in that way.

She returned with her own bottle, big and full of a brown liquid with floating black balls inside. Uncorking it and taking a long swig she passed it to him, he not wanting to be rude did the same and found he got a taste of sweet cinnamon off the opening. He was curious if it was from the drink or her sultry lips that were just pressed against the bottle.

They sat and talked more, reliving her past exploits and talking about the future of the planet. Ginrar told him of her past planets and swelled up with pride when she saw his look of amazement after telling him her number was 7 planets over 10 years.

Soon the night got even later and Roke was having trouble keeping his eyes straight, the bottle she had brought had done a number on him but she seemed less than fazed at all by it and he didn't even notice. "Gin, I really enjoy this, and I enjoy you, but I think I need to get to bed. Do you need help setting up camp?"

Ginrar, noticing her new nickname and perplexed why she didn't hate it, stood up and looked at her box, "No I think..." *crash* She looked back and saw Roke stumbling and knocking over his chair and empty cans.

"Fuck" he muttered as he tried to grab onto his campers hand rail right by the door.

Ginrar was soon behind him and had her strong hands planted on either side of him and pulled him up and steadied him on his feet. She could still tell his feelings and where she was used to others feeling disgust at her touch, she instead felt warmth coming from his mind. "Thanks" he said sheepishly "But I have to go to the bathroom, I got it from here," he said as he slid his hand along the camper and leaned against it on the side away from her.

She laughed internally and wondered if all humans were this bashful, trying to hide themselves so no one could see them drain their waste. He soon turned around by rolling along the camper, he stumbled and she was there in front of him catching him before he could fall.

She squeezed him into a hug and could feel his face press against her breasts, his breathing deep and his heartbeat was calm and steady. She felt bad but had to ensure her own safety, the bottle was more than just alcohol, to species who were not accustomed to it, it could make them very open and truthful. It was a drink her people had used many times to ensure their survival in many different situations. It had no long lasting effects other than truth followed by forgetfulness. With it now in full effect, her prey limp from it, and his bladder empty.

'Thank the sun he didn't piss himself', she walked him back to his open camper door. She turned him around as she leaned against the doorway and held his back against her with a supporting hug from behind.

Ginrar started with an easy question, "Are you feeling sick?"

"No." Roke slurred back. 'Ok, that was the truth,' Ginrar thought to herself, 'Time for what I really want to know'

"Do you know what I am?"

"No"- 'Truth'

"Do you want to harm me?"

"No" - 'Truth'

"Do you want to steal me?"

"No" - 'Truth'

With her most important questions answered she breathed easier knowing he bore no ill intent towards her. She knew he answered truthfully since she could now read him from his drunken stupor and the elixirs help.

"Are you running from something?"

"Yes" - 'Truth'

"Are the ones you harmed chasing you?"

"Yes" - 'Truth'

"Why did you hurt them?"

"They wouldn't let me go." - 'Truth'

"Did they harm you?"

"Yes" - 'Truth'

She just grew more curious about his past, but decided it wasn't right to find out, not like this. "Do you...like me?"

"Yes" - 'Truth'

She laughed at the adolescent question, before coming up with another.

"Why do you like me?"

"Strong" - 'Truth' That answer stung as she had seen this kind of fear before.

"Like a monster, huh." She said exhaling while furrowing her brow and turning her gaze to the side, not as a question but as a statement.

"No" - 'Truth'

This stopped her gears from turning any further, but with her curiosity pushing her forward, she asked, "How am I strong?"

"Like...a deity." - 'Truth'

"Oh..." she replied with a wicked tone as she decided to press him more, "but deities are meant to be worshipped." she whispered in his ear in a teasing manner.

"Yes" - 'Truth'

She stifled a laugh and smiled at the thought of this ferocious animal from another planet that was feared by so many, would grovel at her feet, but then she didn't want him to grovel, she wanted something else but couldn't bring herself to think of it. "How would you worship me, Roke?" she said in a husky voice, he paused and tried to form the words, but she stopped him "Imagine it for me" she said as she rested her chin on the top of his head and closed her eyes.

She looked into his mind as they connected and saw what he was dreaming of. She was on her back with her legs spread, cooing and praising him as he devoured her hungry pussy. His hands groped her tits and gently pinched her nipples as he ground his tongue against her clit, only stopping to move down and plunge his tongue into her hot honey hole as far as he could. He moved one of his hands down and slipped a finger inside her, curling it up to find the soft button to drive her further into the throws of passionate hungry lust as he circled her clit and looked up from her crotch into his lover's eyes.

Back in the real world, her eyes snapped open and she looked down at the top of his head, the man who was having a deep and dirty taste of her in his minds' eye breathing heavier as he laid against her. She shifted to the side so she could look down and drink in the man that was in her arms, she saw his pants stretched tight over his growing cock. 'You dirty little animal' she thought to herself, as she smiled at the seemingly reserved man who showed his true cravings.

She leaned forward still holding him safely against her front, standing and stepping away she held Roke against her and kept him from falling to the ground. She was good, but she wasn't good enough to get him to his own bed without shaking him up too much. She instead walked him to her chair that sat unfazed at the fire, turning him and resting him down in the seat, she breathed easier seeing him sink into a contentful, leaned back position.

She looked in one more time to see how he felt and was not surprised to see him still running through his own wants and needs. She saw in his dream he was staring at her thighs as he laid on his back, watching the muscles underneath her fiery skin and likening them to as strong as a stallions. She squatted down, impaling herself on his thick cock while her breasts heaved up and down, her juices were flowing out and contributing to a naughty wet sound while he begged for her in an incoherent speech.

This was still his fantasy and she watched as the Gin he dreamed of leaned down and put her knees on the ground to be closer to him. Her tits now resting on his collar bones and enveloping his neck and chin, hands reaching around his head to grab his her as her elbows held her above his face.

She watched the scene like a single audience member at the worlds most raunchy cinema with heavy anticipation and eyes widening. She saw the couple in front of her, as he reached for the head of the Gin he had, the real Gin thought he was going for her ivory crown but instead he ran his fingers into her hair and pulled her towards himself as he turned his head up and lips begged in exasperated breath, he received a deep passionate kiss. Their tongues wrestled, with hers being the stronger of the two, she could tell he gladly accepted this truth and he even started to moan and pant, praising her body and feel, as she, the real Gin looked on in amazement from the sidelines.

Gin pulled herself back and looked at the man still sitting in the chair, eyes rolling behind his closed lids and enjoying his own mental show. She stood up and walked over to his home on wheels to find him a cover to keep the cold at bay.

She looked at the quaint setup, organized and well kept, but devoid of any form of personal pleasures. No pictures, no reading material layed out, just cleaned counters and a bed, drawers locked, and one single light on overhead.

She pulled the blanket from the bed spread and went back to Roke, she saw him still sitting there, eyes rolling even faster and small twitches coming from him. She snickered at how he must really be in the throws of it, wanting to give him his privacy; she let him have his own personal world while draping the blanket over him.

She realized his emotions were too strong and his mind opened and spilled his visual into her own head as she shuddered, she saw herself. Then noticed her face was different, the chin more sharp and cheeks sunk showing the new faces prominent cheekbones. Brunette hair pulled into a bun and her horns gone, she looked on in shock as she realized the new woman had her hands around his throat, squeezing and choking, gritted teeth flashing through peeled lips. Still in the dream, she saw Roke on the ground with eyes rolling back "I I- I'm..sorr....', he could barely gargle out as his lungs begged for air, 'Why. Do you. Always. Make. Me so disappointed!' the woman seethed through a still clenched jaw, spit dripping from her wicked frown.

Ginrar pulled herself from the vision and launched her hand towards the now twitching man, seeing tears on the edge of his closed eyes and sweat beading his forehead, she changed the path of her hand. Instead of landing on his shoulder which may have been too close to his neck, it landed on his bicep, just above the crook of his elbow. She shook it gently, but quickly. The change in landing made her lean down, putting her face closer to his, she winced in internal pain as his eyes snapped open and she saw burning fear inside.

His head leaned back as his body jumped quickly realizing where he was, after he saw Gin. He realized she was the one to wake him from his nightmare, he turned his head to try and hide the look of shame on his face that she clearly saw in the dying fire light.

"I just wanted to tell you I'm going to sleep as well," she said, not wanting to pry at the obvious nightmare she pulled him out of.

"Oh-ya me too...goodnight," he replied with, desperately trying to keep his composure but she caught the first crack from his voice.

Gin went to her box, pulling a smaller red cube from one of the doors, she turned and tossed it to the ground in front of her. Upon impact, it quickly opened up to form a small tent as she turned around and pulled a duffle bag from her box. She looked at him one last time as she went to open a side flap.

Roke was trying to quietly shuffle to his camper and climb through the back door so he could presumably fall back asleep. But instead, he knew it would be another night of staring at the canvas blowing in the wind, trying to keep his mind blank and not fall back into the terrors he was trapped in before.

Weeks passed as they worked together in directing incoming transport and export crafts bringing more and more droids and taking away the product to sell. They lined up maps of the regions and downloaded them to the hardrives of the incoming fleet as they sent them out to take on the fields of wheat.

Gin didn't want to ask anything about Roke's past life so she let him take the lead most of the time in conversation topics. This wasn't a difficult task for her as she was used to solitude and a bit of a recluse.

She had worked so long solo she thought she would get annoyed at the new pest she had to babysit, but instead, she found him to be a competent companion that she could treat as an equal and was met with the same respect in return. They spent many long nights talking about stories he had seen, one of his favorites being about a prince who lost his father in a stampede of wild animals native to his planet, and how his uncle tricked him to run away before returning and reviving his kingdom.

She thought it was cute at how he teared up before shaking his head and apologizing about referencing a 'childs' fairy tale', but she soon had him built back up with confidence and finishing with the triumphant finale.

They had grown closer together as time trudged on, as the weeks turned to months, and before they could even realize it, they were 9 months of the way through the first year. They traveled along and kept in front of the colder weather, eventually moving into the warmth of the southern hemisphere, calling in bridges and terrain help where they needed it so their progress could stay steady.