Growth and Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gin saw this man relax more and more and carry himself in a different way than before, she could now approach him and see his shoulders relax as her voice hit his ears. She would lay out in the backseat of his truck, finding she liked being with him in her travels, it was much slower but the company was worth it. He told her about the work he had put into the vehicle and she couldn't bring herself to tell him it was still a rough ride on the back bench seat of his vehicle.

She did love to comment on the music being pumped through the speakers while losing herself to the rhythms and raw feelings that came through, one leg hanging out the window and the other pulled up and laying on the center console of the front seating area. Her arms both behind her head to keep it from bouncing against the door.

"Is this that knot band you like?" Gin asked.

"Yes, this is the knot band. 'I push my fingers into my eeeyyyyyyeeeeessss'" he starts to sing along and interrupt one of the songs she liked.

She pushed her knee into the side of his seat saying "Roke, serenade me," followed by a low laugh.

He laughed in the front seat turning his head to give her a smirk, he was instead dumb founded as he caught her erotic figure laying down. She wore a pair of spandex shorts going to mid thigh with a baggy t-shirt. Her large breasts lulling apart under the thin fabric gave him shivers, but it was the splayed thighs and muscle tone lines leading his gaze to her center mound that made his face turn red before facing forward again versus leering at her.

She noticed his eye line traveling down her body before he snapped back and now his ears turned a shade of red liken to her own skin. She appreciated the look, taking it as a compliment but understanding his hesitation. "Hey Roke...do I look like females from your own world?"

"Ya, for the most part."

"Are you not interested in females?"

"No, I am interested in women," he said, getting an idea where the conversation might be leading.

"So have you found you're attracted to me?" she said with a taste of lust on the end.

Roke laughed, trying to make light of the situation, he knew they had both exchanged glances at each other's physique that seemed longer than coworkers should, one of them giving off a more dominant vibe and Roke mentally acknowledging it not being him. Gin sat up and moved to the back of his seat. Roke tried to focus on driving but seeing as how it was completely flat dirt for as far as the eye could see, he wasn't worried about driving off a cliff or into a lake. "U-Um. Ya, I've given it some thought," he said as he felt her breath on his ear "But I don't want to make it awkward between us, so I thought I would just concentrate on work."

"Oh, ok..." she said in his ear, "But I have...noticed you looking. And I have....noticed THAT." she said in a confident tone.

Roke's eyes instinctively turned down and was not surprised to find his manhood giving away his own lust, the fabric of the left pant leg being raised. Ginrar could see the edge of his head pressing the fabric and the girth of the man she had squirming in front of her.

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't...curious." she cooed in his ear Seeing the hairs on the back of his neck stand up, she leaned closer. "Roke...let me see it," she said in a hushed and lust filled tone.

Roke's hands trembling on the wheel, he stopped the truck and shifted it to park, then reached down slowly. "Ya, you...can see it," he tried to say confidentially but instead whimpered out.

At the same time, Gin tried to see into his mind's eye, but was met with the same steel trap he unknowingly kept at all times. He unbuckled his belt, slowly unbuttoned the pants, followed by the zipper. He lifted himself off the seat and he pushed his pants down seeming to take care about how far down he pushed them.

Gin drew in a sharp breath against his ear as she saw his full length slowly being revealed and eventually being freed, springing back to lazily slap against the shirt covering his stomach.

"Ooohhh, is this something you've wanted?" she said in a sultry voice lined with understanding as she reached her hand forward. Wrapping her hot fingers around his thick length, she exhaled in his ear as his breath hitched in his throat, her other hand reaching up behind him and moving forward to the top of his head.

She laid her palm on his forehead and pulled his head back to the head rest, "Human women can take this? Oh no no no, you must have trouble finding a partner with the depth you need," she said as she squeezed and stoked upwards on his dick. She licked the lobe of his ear before giving the bottom of his ear a little love nip, "Do you like having me touch you?" she asked.

"M-mmhhmm..." he whimpered as he bit his bottom lip. She continued to stroke his cock, flicking the rim of his helmet and laughing inside at how she made him shake and ooze pre cum.

She watched as a big clear dollop appeared from his slit on the center of his purple and swollen head "Can I have this?" she whispered in his ear as her red thumb swiped up the drop running down his head.

Before he could answer he watched her raise the thumb, seeing her lips in his peripheral vision, he turned his head to look at her sultry mouth open. Sharp fangs on the edge her jaw parted, allowing her thumb entry before her full lips wrapped the precum covered thumb. A soft moan of delight escaped her throat as she pulled her thumb out, licking it once more with her devilishly long tongue. He wondered where that tongue would find its way to in the future as his breath became ragged.

She put her hand back on his cock and was pleased to find his mind relaxed more. As her other hand ran along his cheek, she pressed a finger to his mouth and was delighted to find he opened and accepted her index finger. Sucking and flicking with his tongue, trying to convey his want for her to continue, as he relaxed Gin started pumping his cock taking care not to cause too much friction with their lack of lube.

"When's the last time you released?" she asked as he shivered "Your balls look like they've made quiet a meal for me".

Roke couldn't answer her, his hips bucked, desperately fucking her knuckles as she squeezed a little harder, his breath hitched as his toes curled and he felt a heat flow from his depths. She pressed her head against his, stealing off his now open mind's orgasm, she could see her body and soul was the only thing on his mind.

As his body pushed over the edge, she felt him writhe in ecstasy as ropes of cum landed on his shirt and thighs, his cock swelling and becoming hard as steel. Balls draining, giving her his all, and now flowing out and down her knuckles and fingers, she reveled in the heat of his soul pouring out of his cock for her, like lava on her hand.

She too was breathing heavy, her own burning fire stoked inside her in a quiet body rocking orgasm. Sighing and cooing in his ear, her pussy dripping, perfectly outlined by the spandex, lips pulsing and begging for penetration as she herself succumbed to a climax after riding with him through his strong feelings of pleasure that had flowed out of him and into her.

His mind opened so wide and had swallowed her almost whole, all she saw in him were waves of pleasure in the shape of her curves over taking him.

They both slowly came back down from the steamy passion that had taken over the driving area, breathing deeply with drops of sweat on their faces, he felt embarrassed at the amount of raw cum he had released, going uncountable nights without this kind of affection from himself or another.

Gin sat on the edge of the back seat, slightly surprised and proud at her own juices that had squirt through her spandex and left a feral dark spot on the carpet. They sat there, breathing each other in, wind blowing through the open windows of the truck, her hand on his cheek pushed ever so slightly, his head turned and was met by a gentle kiss on his forehead. Her lips parted from him and formed the words she found him craving in his head. Words so simple but needed deeply, she didn't judge, she simply gave him what he begged for.

"Good boy".

Soon they were on their way to the next region. These lands were being taken care of by their legion of farmer droids and they now had to set up water purification plants for export and bacteria control.

They traveled for two more weeks, Gin laid in the back seat of Roke's vehicle while he drove all day, then at night she would set up the camp and get the warmth of the fire going. She would set up her tent, and Roke would set up his bed spread in his tiny home.

She wouldn't bother pulling any sleeping gear out of her duffle bag because she knew what would happen. Roke would comment on the weather and say it 'might turn for the worse' or something close to the equivalent. She would agree with him, he would offer his bed to her so she wouldn't be too out in the elements. Gin thought it was adorable but found she didn't want to have him address what he really wanted.

They would both climb in the spacious bed he had built for his little home. They would lay down on their sides facing away from each other, a simple 'Goodnight' between the two of them, then off to sleep. Gin never had to watch out for Roke during the day, but found at night she would play the role of his guardian angel.

Looking inside his dreams wasn't hard and she found he would have a calm rest most nights now. But every now and then she would hear him cry out internally, his mind racing in fear, she would sense it and ever so carefully toss her body up and roll over. Shaking the camper and vehicle caused Roke to jostle awake just enough to pull him from that nightmare and let him fall into a new, better dream, letting him awake rested and well for the next days travel.

After an easy traverse of the planet's great plain region, they finally reached the next region. Water as far as the eye can see, Roke walked out to it expecting it to be salty but it wasn't, it was a freshwater ocean. Gin set up camp and Roke looked at the plans trying to figure out the water purifying part that was to come. Gin sat and explained it to him, breaking down the best plan of action for them.

Roke grew to admire her for her level headed calculations and understanding of the next stages to come, he was positive she could decipher and understand any form of technical engineering and planning to build whatever was necessary.

Roke stood on the top level platform of the purifier. This was the 4th one they built and being only 20 feet in the air he figured he would go up this time instead of forcing Gin to jump every time, but the storm on the horizon was moving in quickly and they were still not done.

Ginrar was tightening the last coupler as the wind started picking up, she looked up to him and gave the thumbs up, he flipped switches F, B and 23 like he was told. The machine hummed and lit up coming to life, they both smiled at each other.

Gin cupped her hands in front of her face and yelled "Come down, we're done for today!"

Roke gathered his tools and was on his way to the ladder as the rain started. Gin was on ground level and putting away the tools she had when she noticed how hard the wind was and how the rain was starting to pelt her face.

She heard a low buzz that didn't match what the machine should be doing, she looked around as it got louder 'Static electricity' she thought. As she looked up towards the sky, suddenly a bright flash and loud pop erupted. She instinctively covered her eyes and shielded herself, it was only for a second but the ringing in her ears caused a moment of confusion followed by an eruption of panic. She opened her eyes and looked to the tower, searching for Roke and coiling down getting ready to spring to his rescue, 'Where, where, where...no!' He had already hit the ground, she wasn't sure how far he'd fallen but he was sprawled out in a disheveled mess.

She ran to him "Roke!" He didn't respond as she pulled him up into her lap pleading "Roke! Roke, open your eyes." She felt something poking into her thigh and felt warm liquid on herself, she rolled him over and found a screwdriver lodged in his back off to his right side.

Leaving it in to keep the hole plugged, she quickly but gently ran her fingers up his spine to the back of his head and back down to his rear while paying attention to his subconscious and listening for nerves signaling off in pain of a broken vertebrate. She felt none and was able to tell his neck was fine so picked him up and quickly rushed back to camp with him 'No, Roke, no, please don't let go,' the words kept circling in her mind as she hurried as fast as she could, taking great care not to jostle him around as he laid in her strong arms.

She put him on his stomach and sprang for the medical trauma kit mounted to the back of his vehicle, she ran back to him the whole time reading the basic instructions on its front cover.

She gently grabbed the handle of the tool and with a firm yank, the 4" shaft came out with a pool of blood following it. She ripped open Roke's shirt, fervently looking for the hole. She found it, but she found more than just that, there were scars along his back and his sides. Healed burns, twisted lumps of flesh from huge chunks being ripped out, and divots from what were clearly past stab wounds. She wanted to stop and examine him further but knew she had no time. She injected him with a medical repair solution and used blue goo on his open wound like the kit told her to, looking at the hole in him she could have sworn it had shrunk in size after the metal intruder was removed.

'Maybe I misjudged its diameter before', she thought to herself while placing a bandage over the hole then started to run a gauze wrap around his torso, gently lifting him so she could pass the bandage roll underneath and make a full wrap.

She rolled him slowly and carefully onto his back, her hands holding him steady began to tremble in shock, she kept them on him and tried not to study the terrors on his front. His stomach was well defined and trim which further highlighted the healed puncture wounds, the chest that she used to steal glances of when the wind would press his shirt to him just right could now be seen to be full of past lacerations and healed horrors.

'Why are these under your clothes but not your arms, Roke?' she thought as she grabbed the x-ray scanner out of the medical kit next to them.

As she looked through the x-ray screen searching for tendon tears, fractures, or other broken bones, she found herself in disbelief that his bones and joints had no issues; somehow he had a strengthened structure with his left arm being completely different and unexpected. It was fully robotic under the skin - electric cervos and hydraulic lines over a metal frame in the arm were all she could see through the goggles.

She pulled them off her eyes and looked at his arm to be sure and saw it was the same arm she was seeing under the x-ray scanner. She found herself again, in disbelief, how could Roke's arm appear completely normal on the outside, but underneath was millions of dollars worth of tech to replace it? 'What the fuck did you do in your past life?' she thought as she looked at his tender face she had grown fond of.

Roke woke up, the last thing he remembered was the hair on his arms standing up before the electricity shot through his hands and up his arms, quickly letting go before the circuit connected in the center. He had pushed off the ladder enough to open the circuit, he was still close to the top but knew he'd be alright after the fall, he always was.

He got out of his bed and looked down at what was around him, a piece of bandage wrapped around him, but his heart dropped when he found his shirt was off. He ripped the bandage off and scrambled to find a piece of clothing to cover the twisted art on his canvas, he soon found a shirt and pulled it down over his head as his door flew open with Gin being the one yanking it.

She saw where the puncture had been now closed up and all that was there was a faint red translucent spot, Roke spun around looking at her, not daring to speak first. She climbed into the camper with a ridiculously quick lunge forward causing the whole thing to shake and bounce, Roke backed up against the back wall that the bed was on top of but had nowhere to run. The roof was only 7ft tall so Gin hunched down as she pawed at the counter and table pulling herself into his personal bubble, her piercing eyes a shade of hell Roke had never seen.

Are you gonna explain this?" she said as she flicked the bottom of his shirt exposing the first of many past damages.

"This is none of your fucking buisness" he retorted back at her speaking in a tone he had never felt necessary with her before.

She grabbed his left arm and held it out, "how bout thi-'' but before she could finish he had already retrieved it out of her grip. She paused for half a second realizing how strong it must be, he never showed her he had strength like this and she felt like a fool for feeling like a guardian figure to him, like she almost had to protect him before but now knew that was never the case. "I want answers, you're running from something and you're gonna tell me. I've never asked about your past, I know you've had something happen. If they follow you here, are they going to take me, too!?" as she finished her sentence she looked into his head and the usually steel trapped mind waivered, she saw brunette hair.

"They wouldn't care about you," he said while turning his gaze to the sink next to them.

"Then she's only interested in you?" she kept prying and she saw a brunette woman holding him. "She's gonna take you back?"

Now Roke was focusing on the water knob on the sink, trying to piece back his composure and get as far from this reality as he could sinking back into his own mind, but he was failing, she heard a wavering voice mumble, "NO."

She looked inside him again and saw the brunette holding him and a happy angelic voice say 'Peter', Gin looked at him as he shook and stayed silent, Gins' lips formed the name "Peter..."

His face snapped back to hers with a twisted look of pain and fear as his conscious mind seemed to slam back to the forefront, away from the recluse he was so desperately trying to hide in, his mind opened to her and inside she saw the woman again and heard that voice again 'Peter....you said you would stay...' but now Gin saw she wasn't holding him, but holding the knife in his stomach.

Ginrar shuddered, reaching a hand towards Roke as he reeled back but had nowhere to go. Another memory flooded forward for her, she saw him in his memory look up at the brunette slag in front of him, he looked at his hands tied above his head, his head fell back down with his vision catching the blood pouring down from his stomach after the multiple wounds she carved into his belly. He looked up at her with the last of his strength, 'I promise, I'll stay here, forever...just p-lease, don't....' his voice was cut off as another blade plunged through his abdomen and he could feel blood climb up his throat and fill his mouth.

The wench grabbed his left arm 'remember what I gave you?' she asked as he cried.

Tears ran down Gin's cheeks as another memory slammed against her own mind like a phonebook smashing her face.

Roke laid on a concrete floor, cold and shaking, a hard thump to his chest followed by a syringe's plunger being pushed down. His eyes widened and full consciousness followed by agonizing pain came into him, he watched the needle being pulled from his sternum as dainty white hands clasped it, then threw it away to the edge of the room. He knew it was adrenaline and he knew he couldn't escape that easy, she wanted him to be awake and aware that even though this instance was done, there would be ones in the future if he acted out again.