Growth and Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked to his left arm and saw it crumpled into a heap of flesh and bone, twisted and gnarled into an unrecognizable mass. He turned his head away and Gin could hear his mind screaming 'NEVER RIGHT AGAIN NEVER RIGHT AGAIN' knowing his arm would never be the same.

His mind went blank as he heard the hammer she was holding being dropped into the corner of the room before opening the door, rushing footsteps could be heard when suddenly men were in front of him, "We're done for today, I think he gets it now" the brunette said as she stood behind the people saving him. Their faces not showing any apathy or confidence in his health, the slag's face behind them telling him not to speak.

Gin burst into tears and wrapped her arms around him trying to yank him from the episode he was falling into as she heard his last thought bouncing around in his head and falling into hers, the words he was quietly crying in his own mind heard in hers now, 'Let me die. Don't save me. Let me die,' being pleaded over and over again.

Roke tried to hold in the tears but the hot, steady streams poured down his cheeks, he had no idea how she knew his true name, but he could feel something connect between them. He should be fearful of someone that knew what he use to be called but he still felt his gut telling him he could trust her.

"She said she loved me....I forgave her for so long....but it kept getting worse....her family could afford to keep putting me back together....she said I should be more of a...man....she kept saying she did things to make me stronger...'you have to break the foundation to build the house'.... I won't let her find me....I'll end my life before I go ba-."

Roke was cut off as Gin grabbed his head and pressed their foreheads together "Shut up...you're not going back," she said in a sharp as a matter of fact tone.

"Gin, I'm not a project you have to fix. I'm fixing myself and getting back to being me". They stood there for several minutes, Ginrar holding him like a child holding her puppy, her tears soaking his hair as she tried to stop his shaking and his quiet reassurances that she was overreacting.

A full day had passed with no further work being done on the water purifiers. Roke had been sitting and 'recovering' all day at the demand of Gin, she was trying to make sure he was truly all right but he didn't want any of it.

"My body was made to heal fast. You really don't need to worry."

Gin listened but didn't answer right away, she felt sick thinking of what they had done to him and still didn't even know the full extent. "If you're feeling well, that makes me happy. But we are not working today, and maybe not even tomorrow, think what you want about me not letting you out of my sight but I'm doing this for your own good," she said as she put her arm behind her head and leaned back in her folding chair.

Roke watched her take her normal laxed pose in front of the fire ring like she always did, a queen overseeing her domain.

He kept his mind locked to her, she finally broke the secret to him that she could see his mind. He didn't believe her at first but after a short numbers and pictures game he finally could not deny her ability. "I'm not thinking you're doing this out of malice, I just want us to get back to where we were with each other, and you not thinking of me like a broken sheep'' he said.

She didn't look at him but said, "I don't think less of you because of where you've been or what's happened".

He paused, then asked "Did you see anything else that you were curious about?"

"I never saw anything when you were sober and awake, you kept your personal feelings and thoughts just that, personal. But as you drank and opened up I did see some things, but you can't be mad at me for seeing and accepting your desires..."

Her last word spiced in a way that made Roke's hair stand and his face flush, "I-I'm not like that, I see you as a strong individual and wouldn't...uh-" he stumbled over himself trying to find the words.

Her lips turned into a teasing grin, she sat up out of the chair, putting her arms behind her back as if to prop herself up and opened her legs while pushing her feet up so only her toes were on the ground and her calves were raised and flexed. She was wearing cargo pants, the ones Roke was so fond of, they stretched tight on her thighs and even the looser bottoms of the legs showed the lines of her calves, the seam in the middle spit her labia lips in a teasing image to the now blushing toy in front of her, "I saw enough to know what makes you hungry".

She stood and walked to her box, tits bouncing in the same black tank top she always sported, she reached in as another panel opened, and brought out a small leather sack that was cinched tight. She held it gingerly in her palm, mulling and thinking, with a nervous look on her face that she hid from Roke. She started to undo the knot tying the sack closed, once opened she dumped its contents into her other hand and inspected the small bottle and its dark contents.

She turned back to face the curious man across from her and confidently approached him while lifting the bottle, the one that she had carried as a form of tradition as she left her peoples coven and assumed she would never remove it.

"Roke, you want to be close to me?" she asked.

"Yes, I enjoy being with you." he said in an embarrassed tone with a taste of nervousness on his answer.

"This comes from my people" she said as she raised the bottle to him, "Share it with me, and I will be yours till you ask me to leave." she said.

His hand raised and fingers gripped the bottle, "How does that work?" he asked.

"It will become obvious if you choose to consume it. But don't take this lightly, to my people...some would consider this an oath that can not easily be broken," she said while looking down at him.

He felt no fear, but for the first time in a long time, he felt like he knew the undeniable answer to a question he had been fearful to even face 'do you want to be on your own, alone?'.

He pulled the cork, and without taking his eyes from hers, he tipped it back and felt the warm liquid run down his throat, thick with a popping sensation, he drank half then handed her the rest.

She took the bottle while returning a stern look into his eyes, she opened her mouth and casually poured it into her own maw. Dropping the bottle as she closed her jaw with a single trace of the liquid running down the side of her chin, she felt a fire being stoked inside her. One she might have tried to fight before, but the fuel that was thrown on it only strengthened her resolve she held before.

Roke felt a tingle, a rush of heat flushed through him, he looked down and saw his cock growing almost as if it would tear through his pants, with his mind getting hazy and the world spinning, he felt cloudy and lost until he looked at Gin.

She was like his guiding star, beckoning him to her, he tried to stand, his legs shaking like a newborn colt, "Gin, I feel...." his words trailing off.

Her eyes seemed to chain to his heart, he felt like his body was being rushed through a tunnel and she was the light at the end, a light he wanted to be enveloped in, bask and revel in till his heart gave out. "I'll keep you safe, but tonight you will get no rest, your body will not settle till you've poured yourself into me and etched your sigil on my deepest parts," she responded as her eyes locked to his and poured a mix of feelings and emotions into him.

Roke felt goosebumps rise across his body, Gin beckoned him, what was mere feet apart before felt like a mile now as he couldn't get to her soon enough. He couldn't look away from her, his world, his soul, he wanted to give it all and himself to his lover.

He finally reached her, extending his neck so their lips could meet in a fiery kiss, he tasted cinnamon and sugar, her mouth hot and her tongue forceful, soon had him light headed and dizzy. He leaned back and found he was against Gin's travelling box, he looked forward and saw she had dropped down. Holding herself on the balls of her feet and squatting down in front of him, her legs spread and quads bulging in front of him.

Looking like the most dangerous predator in the galaxy to anyone else, Roke saw the most erotic pose and started feeling his legs shaking as he thought he might lose consciousness from lack of blood to the head on his shoulders.

She unbuckled his belt then hooked her finger on the edge of his pants and yanked down revealing all of himself to her and freeing his rock hard cock. She saw even more terrible marks on his strong legs, now she remembered why he seemed so reserved about how much she saw in the truck before and understood, but still felt the pain.

Her heart cried in vicious rage at the pain she saw in his past life, lines of carnage from days he begged to forget but had to carry for the rest of his days. But her attention was forcefully pulled from his pain as her lust made her focus on the thick shaft in front of her face, in a landscape of hate surrounding it, a strong and rigid cock begged for her touch and she happily obliged.

He looked on in speechless bliss as she cooed and smiled at his girth, she cupped the shaft on one side and brought it closer to her face just below her nose, then breathed in deeply relishing in his musk and pheromones.

"You want me to take care of this?" she said while a single finger pulled on the slit at the end and caught a big drop of pre cum.

"Puh-please" he whimpered, then watched his entire length be enveloped in her mouth and throat.

She took him to the base immediately, he could feel her mouth was as hot as a furnace and slicker inside than anything he could imagine. She rocked her head back and forth while running her hands up his thighs and to his ass. She grabbed his cheeks and started pumping his hips for him "f-f-fuuck" he mumbled as he looked down at the goddess on his cock. Her mouth was like the vacuum of space and her throat squeezed and coaxed him trying to work out his cum, she pulled a hand from his ass and gently grazed his balls.

She could look inside his mind and see exactly what he wanted, she smiled inside at his wicked wants. She gently grazed her nails on his sack, pushing him over the edge, hot cream filled her maw until it seeped from the edges.

Roke shook and cried out, squeezing the edges of the box he leaned on as his mind soared towards space and refused to come back to center. He looked down, lips mumbling, trying to form a coherent sentence, apologetic that he couldn't last but upon his head falling down, he knew he never stood a chance.

He saw her thick thighs stretching the seams of her pants, the back of the waistband scrunching together and opening, allowing him to see her crimson ass with no panties in sight. She still had a hand on his balls, her arms squeezing and lifting her tits together still in the tank top in the most erotic presentation for him.

As she pulled her head back releasing him from her vacuum lock mouth with a wet and naughty slurping noise, she lifted her chin and showed her throat full of cum with her long tongue coming out and swishing around her lips, scooping in any bit that might have seeped out.

His cock rested on her face covering one eye and against her nose, she squeezed his balls gently as a sharp nail carefully dragged along his tender area just behind his sack. Another single rope of cum erupted out and landed on her horn and further out on the ground as if she knew she could squeeze the last lewd shot out.

"G-in, I'm sorry," he said as his body racked and shivered.

"No need to apologize. We have many more to go, now it's your turn to show me your lust," she whispered in his ear as she sauntered past him then climbing atop her box.

He looked down and saw his cock was still rock hard and dripping pre cum again. His balls hurt from being so full, he knew he had to empty them again. He wanted to temper his hot iron rod again, but this time inside her burning forge. He turned around and found her laying on her cargo box. Her tank top was still on and barley containing her lewd breasts, but he saw her pants were already off and thrown to the side.

Gin's pussy lips glistened from the flow of her juices for him, her legs spread and he could see dark curls above her swollen pussy. Roke grew hungry seeing how her womanhood had a purple tint to it, her arousal was through higher than the heavens. He guessed she needed him as badly as he needed her, a sense of overwhelming pride and adornment filled him.

He climbed on the box, crawled between those thick, muscular thighs, and immediately planted his lips on her wanting honey pot, the taste of cinnamon and a feral womanhood filled his mouth and he started licking furiously as if his life depended on it. His fingers prodded and searched quickly finding the button that made her back arch and made his lover's voice cry out. He pressed and licked taking care to cover and adore every part he could get his greedy, crazed mouth on. He could feel her heartbeat speeding up and her moans getting deeper, her hands were on his head gripping and pawing at his hair.

She held him on her magic button as she started to shake and grind herself on his wanting face. The fire inside her swelled and sent flaming waves of pleasure from her core and through every extremity of her body. She cried and writhed in ecstasy as he continued to assault her swollen clit.

Drowning in her juices, Roke felt her gush a hot stream of love in his throat as more of it went around his lips and on his face. Her toes curled, her body warm and buzzed from the much needed attention from him. He gulped hungrily at the gift bestowed upon him, she clamped her powerful thighs around his head, Roke flew to heaven feeling how strong and supple they were while his cock grew even harder, digging into the metal of the box and begging for sweet entry into her.

She coaxed him to her face and peppered him with kisses as he pulled her shirt up and cupped one of her hefty tits, marveling at the weight and feel of her flesh in his hand. She moaned in his mouth and parted from him, "Please, take me."

He didn't need to be told again, he lined his cock up and they both watched in painful anticipation. He swore there were heat waves coming from her hungry mound, she bit her lower lip as the head pushed into her folds. He eased in slowly wanting her pussy to spread and accept him.

While it was so hot he swore he would melt, not wanting to drive too hard or too fast and hurt her deepest parts, she was impatient as she hissed "I'm not like those other soft women," she said as she wrapped a leg around him and crashed him down into her.

His head went in a daze at how her walls clamped onto him, heat and wetness enveloped him and left his mouth open gasping for air, she exhaled into him as they put their heads together, her air filling his lungs as he filled her belly. Once he was able to move he couldn't stop. His hips bucked and pumped furiously, needing to plant his cock as deep into her as possible before yanking it back and then driving inward to bury it up to the root again and again.

They moaned and squeezed each other tighter, he took her breast in his mouth and sucked on her nipple, she cooed and rocked her head back "show my tits how much you love them" she demanded. Delighted squeals rang out as she felt his teeth gently clamp her areolas as his tongue assaulted her now hard and protruding nipple.

She ran her hands through his hair and squeezed her thighs against him, it felt like a boiling pot about to spill over, her brow furrowed and her teeth gritted as she tried to push her inevitable climax as long as she could. "Yes, yes, YEssss" she cried as her pussy clamped down on his cock and her eyes rolled to the back of her head, through rasped breathing she cried out singing in praise as the sensations caused her mental stability to crumble and reduce her to a babbling mess.

She wrapped her legs around his torso, his hips still running his battering ram into her quivering castle. He felt her spasm and the overwhelming grip on his hearty member that he was devoting to her from now on, he pumped his hips faster and soon he swelled inside her, his cock feeling as though his veins would pop and the edge of his head as rigid as stone scraped her insides.

He felt almost freezing ice driving up his cock as boiling hot cum worked its way up to plant his seed in his divine goddess's belly, his vision dimmed and he saw fireworks as his piston cock seized, fully planted in Gin's deepest part. Mouth hanging open and drool starting to run down his chin, his shaft spraying and painting her walls with his soul he desperately wanted her to have, his mind couldn't keep up and he almost forgot to breathe as he writhed and moaned, unable to form a single word or thought.

She watched in joyful lust as her lover poured into her, she felt his hot lust filling her womb and squeezed her legs tighter around him slowly rocking her lover inside of her gently, in his need to be as far inside her as possible he had pressed his groin up against her swollen clit. He hit the button that swelled at the top of her hungry lips pushing her over the edge once more, falling completely into an ocean of heat and passion. Her body wracked and rocked as the feeling ripped through her whole body and she cried out in praise of his thick seed being burned into her belly.

She grabbed his cheeks and whispered through ragged breath "Good, good Roke," before planting her hot lips on his panting mouth, reassuring him he was the right lover for her and she couldn't bear the thought of losing him.

He pulled his hard cock out and kissed her once more thinking he couldn't work up the strength to continue, they both watched as cum flowed from her hungry folds and was still dripping from his rigid dick. He was still hard but hadn't fully recovered from the last burst that made his world shake and shudder, he gulped for air tasting and smelling his queens sex in the air.

As he looked in her eyes, she started moving towards him and pushing him on his back, "More my sweet boy, we're not finished yet," she said as her primal side came out and she tackled her prey under her strong and sultry figure.

She pushed his knees to his chest, used one finger to tip his cock back and aimed at her quivering hole as she hunkered down over him in a wanton need for her lover, she slammed her pussy back down on him. Roke was taken back by the sudden reverse, one minute he was fucking her, in between her strong legs and planting his flag, the next she was fucking him and seizing his flag as her own from the top. She looked into her lover's mind and heard the words his body couldn't get out as he shook and squirmed trying to catch his breath.

'Use me. All of me' she heard his mind say. She felt his hands grab her ankles so he couldn't be pushed away as he stared in her eyes, she held his calves in place as her hips bounced on top of him in a dominating amazon position. She was moving at double his speed he had set before, her hips a blur and her mouth twisted in a lover's grin.

He saw the edges of her sharp fangs glinting in the light, the long tongue licking the deep red lips, the glimmering horns and fire red skin of his lover and getting lost in the black pools and fiery rings of her eyes. Where most would run for fear, Gin could sense his true feeling, 'take me, please, have me forever' is all she heard his mind cry out as they looked into each other.

Her toes curled in joy and her sharp nails scratched the metal they were on as waves of joy and lust rippled through her body, a lewd squelching noise could be heard and Roke felt drops of hot rain on his face and body as he saw her pussy spraying him and marking his body with her love.