Growth and Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to shape my insides to your cock, your perfect cock Roke. I'll brand my deepest parts with your hot iron and make sure you're mine and I am yours." she said.

Roke lost it at her words, crying out "G-in" as his dam burst and another impossibly big load of cum pumped into her hungry womb like a geyser spewing up and shaking both of their cores.

Gin felt this and put their minds together, stealing off his orgasm and having her own mind breaking release again. Her teeth gritted together, she gripped his legs harder as she bounced him underneath her like the universe's most handsome fuck toy, a womanly roar bellowing from her chest as she proclaimed to world that HE was the one to drive her to lose control of her inner fire.

Toes curled and muscles clenching as her now fire red skin seemed to glow, proof of her lust spraying from her dam that he had broken within her, mouth agape from loss of any control due to all focus being on torrents of pleasure and searing hot love from her now branded pussy. Pussy lips firmly grasping his cock all she could manage after exhausting her lungs was whispered short breaths as she rode the stallion of burning lewd pleasure. She slowed and her rhythm hitched, her fluids mixed with his in a musky cream now bathing both of their bodies making their skin slick in its heat.

Gin regained her mind and eventually eased her full weight down onto him with his cock sunk to the hilt one last time, completely engulfed by her. She slowly lifted until a satisfying *pop* and his cock sprang forward splashing her own lover's face with their nasty mix they had made. Cum flowed from her gaping pussy, dripping on his balls and open ass crack.

"Go ahead, let go sweetheart," she cooed and his hands released her ankles and his body slid forward on the feral juices they had soaked each other in now all around them.

She laid on her side next to him, kissing him deeply before clearing his brow with her gentle touch. She raised a hefty leg over him, bent her knee, and clasped his hard cock in between her meaty thigh and calf. "

"We won't be done till I burn her completely out of you", she felt a tinge of pain and fear.

His voice cracked as he spoke, "Don't make me think of her, not now."

Gin put a hand on his cheek and turned his head to face her, "Only think of me, we are together until one of us decides to move on," she said in a low loving voice and kissed his forehead, she could feel his love overflowing and now his feelings felt warm and safe as he knew he had his own free will to control.

She reached down and rested the center of her palm on the head of his cock that was pointed up in the crook of her leg, her thigh and calf pressed together and only the tip of his hard dick showed.

She closed her fingers, twisting and pulling, pumping her leg up and down, "Give me more, and let me spoil you now. Be my good boy, we still are not done yet," she whispered as he started shaking and tearing up, she looked down at him, her ample breast spilled across him.

He felt her warmth and her caresses that had been driving him wild as their bodies had been thrashing together, he knew he could finally breathe easy and he looked forward to the long night of passion and ecstasy ahead of them both.

A few days had passed since their long night of heat, Roke had downed half a gallon of water and soon passed out from dehydration and exhaustion after an indescribable night. Waking and seeing his lover sprawled out next to him, pussy still painted in their secretions and ejaculations they had given one another after hours upon hours of wanton love making.

He laughed to himself thinking back to it as he worked on getting the food for dinner prepared. A little black box attached to his belt started buzzing, he stopped and smiled as the little device signaled him to prepare and not be startled. Gin came landing down a safe distance in front of him. He started prepping food again as she approached him, "Dinner already, you gonna make me some?"

"Of course" he replied.

She approached him from behind, standing close but not taking him yet, not until he let her know he was ready. He wiped his hands and while enjoying her almost glowing aura showering him, he felt her eyes upon him and smiled at the consideration she showed to his space.

He took a deep breath, and easily leaned back towards her, he wasn't afraid to fall because he knew her strong arms were opening to catch and envelop him into herself. His head pressing into her breasts and her arms wrapping around him, she embraced her lover and exhaled, he inhaled her essence and felt almost drunk on her already.

Her fingers slipped into his waistband letting him know her desires, he rolled out of the arm holding him and faced her. The strong broad shouldered man melted at her touch and turned his face away before he could show her his red cheeks.

She unbuckled his belt and pants, and pulled out his horny cock. Grabbing his chin and pulling it to face her she gave him a cinnamon kiss, his lips tasting like pure joy to her, she cooed at the sight of her lover with a devious grin as she put the swelling shaft in the center of her palm and extended her index finger past his balls and pressed into the tender skin behind his sack.

His balls split on either side of her red finger as she wrapped the rest of her burning digits around his now stiff cock, he pressed forward driving his head against her forearm and left a line of pre cum on her red skin, she relished in how lustfull he must be for her, his one and only that he had not been able to taste enough.

Roke had been thinking of her all morning and now she was finally here, he basked in the heat of her hand, smelling her cinnamon breath as her sex dripped below, she gently pumped his cock. "Looks like you want something?"

"Y-es," he said as his eyes blinked and his breath hitched.

He turned up and met her bright rings filled with understanding and acceptance, he knew what he really wanted to say but his mouth wouldn't form the words and his throat got tight.

She knew how he felt, she knew he couldn't say it as his own battle still raged within, but she didn't mind being patient.

"Good boy."

.....

>

>

>

>>>>>>>>>>>>"Please find attached the information as requested. If my services have been satisfactory, please leave 5 stars and recommend us to your friends."<<<<<<<<<<<<<

<

<

<

"Not at that price," she said to the computer screen as she finished the payment and clicked the attached file. She clicked the first document and her eyes lit with excitement, "You promised you would stay and love me forever," she said coldly as she reached for another cigarette from the almost empty pack.

She made sure her brunette hair was still neatly in a bun so as to not burn any as she lit her smoke. "I still love you and I forgive you, Peter," she said as she stared at the computer screen.

She looked at his picture and read the first few lines, "It's Roke now...?" she seethed out her twisted lips.