Growth Lab 04: The Chess Game

Story Info
Luna and Benton play chess with growth energy as the stakes.
3.2k words
4.67
4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shrill squeak reverberated down the empty hallway as the door opened.  Benton peeked his head around the corner in an almost unconscious affirmation that he was the prey being hunted in this scenario.  Across the room Luna sat up in an old office chair, frayed edges could be seen on the back showing the effect of wear while being sat on through hours of typing. 

Her back was to Benton, she was looking at some mirror-like screens displaying data outputs of varying degrees, but as soon as Benton entered the room a sweet trill sound played through the overhead speaker system in the ceiling stating, "_Civilian Detected_" and the monitors faded from their normal tasks to show a cleanly animated wallpaper of the milky way galaxy. 

Luna's desk and chair were raised slightly above the rest of the room on some sort of pedestal, Benton suspected she had it installed herself so she could be both physically and mentally "above" whoever meets her in her office.  Even with her back to him Benton could see the fabric of Luna's (necessarily) custom-made military service uniform stretching to encircle her pendulous breasts peeking out on either side of the chair. 

"_It had to have been from a time when Luna was less bodacious._ _This may be an old office of hers before she went space-side",_ Benton mused, "_might be the last one that hasn't been destroyed by a growth episode."_

As Luna swung around in the chair to face him, he did his best to make his eyes meet hers, rather than meet the tsunami of tit-flesh attempting to follow the centripetal force of her chair pivot, impeded only by the crafty seam-work of Kilian's best tailors.  To calm the curvaceous earthquake in her upper body Luna instinctively folded her arms as she turned to face Benton.  Arms folded and legs crossed, Luna pursed her lips in what looked like a pout before blowing upward to dispel one of the bangs that had dared to fall into her line of sight. 

Uncrossing one of her arms and letting her left tit (which Benton had long ago noticed was slightly bigger than her right) fall to its resting place on her knee, she pointed at a smaller table with two chairs in front of her desk.

"Have a seat, Benton" she said with a cold stern expression only broken by the faintly sadistic smile tugging at the corners of her mouth as she said his name. 

Benton turned around to close the door, with his back to Luna, if only to attempt to erase the thoughts from of his head of hefting her titanic ta-tas in each hand as he firmly...

"I said have a seat."

Luna's command Benton snapped back to reality as the seemingly creaky old door automatically closed (_and locked?_) in front of him.

"You really need to work on your bedside manner," Benton proclaimed as he pulled back a chair at the table to sit down.

"Oh, please Benton, I've seen how tender and nurturing you can be when your twenty feet tall with a dick the size of a..."

"Enough!"  Benton exasperatingly proclaimed looking away from Luna as his hand fidgeted with his suspenders. Checking his watch, he noticed the band looked a little tighter than usual.

"_Can't be here long, shouldn't this office be outfitted with dampers?"_

"Look Benton you're the one who suggested this so at least be grateful that I am hosting you in a safe location."  Luna's mocking tone betrayed both pride and excitement for the current situation. "As you know I'm very busy lately with blah blah blah..."

"_She's the one who orchestrated this_!" Benton fumed silently; hands clenched on his thighs "_it's not like I need an excuse to be in the same room as her_, _my intellect is the best chance of being able to stabilize her battery ability!"_

Another loud squeak brought Benton back, as Luna stood up from her chair, hands on the desk, her bosom pendulously hanging above an ornate name plate reading "COM. Masters".

"Let's get started then!" Luna opened a drawer in the desk and brought out an old standard chess clock with mechanical buttons.  Sauntering around the desk to the front she faced Benton holding the clock, her breasts casting a shadow over him, as the only light came from the monitors behind her.

"Standard bullet-chess rules then?"

"Of course!" Benton's arms folded as the table in front of him suddenly began to emit light and a generic chess board, pieces already placed, materialized in front of him.

_"I did not realize they had managed to miniaturize the teleportation technology to this degree, that would explain why the dampers were lowered briefly"_ Benton mused as he pushed his glasses up on his nose and put on a stern expression to mask his jealously for Luna's clearly top-rate furnishings.

"I see you spare no expense Commander."

"Enough with the formality Benton, I'll be beating you momentarily." Luna stepped down and began to take her seat.  Benton noticed that the table was suddenly raising higher.  On closer inspection it was not the table but a platform underneath the table bringing it upward to Benton's chest. 

Luna planted her plump rear in the seat which creaked audibly as the table finished adjusting to its new height, which Benton noticed was just high enough to obscure most of her bosom as she leaned forward and placed the clock on the side of the chess board.

"I know how much you love staring at my boobs, so I've done you the favor of obscuring them" Luna purred grasping one breast and hefting it up enough so that the overflow spilled onto the table nearly knocking over a rook.

"Unnecessary but do as you wish," Benton stated, one eye on Luna's lascivious undulations while mindlessly fiddling with his ornate chess pieces.  "_These are not normal solid pieces,"_ he mused.

"Since simply beating you would be soo booring, I figured I would make this game more interesting.  You see, each piece contains a small energy crystal tuned to our respective energy signatures.  When a piece is captured, they are designed to break with only the smallest amount of force, and once the crystal is exposed to the air you can imagine what happens," Luna stated as she demonstrated on an extra chess piece she pulled from her cleavage and proceeded to crush with one hand, the sandy bits of pieces liquifying and coalescing into an energy matrix crystal between her fingers. 

A growl could be heard as the already strained stitches in Luna's uniform took on additional stress, as usual the growth started in her tits, her side boob becoming more and more pronounced as her body filled in any free space that was left in her uniform.  Unknowingly to Benton the upper half of her service uniform slowly lifted to contain her chest while leaving her stomach exposed beneath the table. 

Luna adjusted her posture and exhaled slowly as the growth subsided, stitches intact (although now a little more breast bulge could be seen above the table then before).

"Ahhh, what better motivation for you then the thought of seeing my tits, eh Benton?"

_"Of course, I tuned the energy in these crystals so I should be able to absorb most of the energy without growing"_ Luna thought to herself. "_This weakling will have to endure the embarrassment of losing in chess and busting himself at the same time."_ 

"Whatever you say Luna, your hubris is palpable as always," Benton responded tersely, instinctively crossing his legs to deny Luna the satisfaction of detecting the bulge forming there. 

"It's only hubris when you can't back it up with results."

_"She's always setting the terms, but I still have the upper hand!"_ Benton pondered silently, _"These crystals she designed are inert until broken, but I should still be able to amplify the contents.  She won't notice until the pieces are broken, she'd better be as good as she says, or this room won't last long."_ 

"White moves first, so your turn," Benton stated confidently.

"Yes of course," Luna replied as she used one finger to push forward a white pawn.  Retracting her hand, she smacked the mechanical button on the clock, starting the thirty-second timer for Benton to make his move. 

Things progressed smoothly, each move took less than ten seconds as the pawns shored up the front line and the knights on each side moved into position.  Silence filled the room, except for the gentle *click* and *clack* of pieces being moved, the ticking of the mechanical clock, and the gentle hum of the servers running behind them. 

Both player's brows furrowed progressively more as the pieces progressed to their eventual confrontation.  Eventually the time came, as Luna placed a sacrificial pawn in the path of Benton's Knight.  Tempted to draw first blood, Benton paused to consider his options, letting the clock run down further than usual. 

_"Is it getting hot in here?"_ Benton tugged at his collar, feeling himself perspire. _"It's not like I'm stressed."_

"Feeling the heat, Benton?"  Luna smiled, resting her elbows on the table, and resting her chin on her hands.

"That's not a normal clock is it, Luna?"

"Eh HEHEHE HE" Luna's outburst of laughter shook Benton for a second. "Glad you finally noticed! This clock does not just count down time, it also steadily reduces the dampers in the room until it is reset for the next turn.  I know you've always got a trick up your sleeve Benton, but I'll always be ONE STEP AHEAD!"

"Knight takes pawn," Benton swiped the white pawn off the board and crushed it in his left hand while smacking the timer button with his right. 

"Well good for you," Luna cooed. "Too bad it's not having any effect, hehe."  Although her breasts remained unfazed, Benton could see that the energy he had been pooling into each piece he touched was INDEED having an effect, as Luna's tightly pulled back hair had begun to spring out of its confines.  Beneath the table he heard the groaning protests of the chair as Luna's butt oozed out between the armrests (not that she noticed) and sought freedom through the crevices in the back of the chair like Jell-O pressing through a strainer. 

The chair was slowly pushed back as Luna's butt started rivaling her boobs for the "biggest piece of mass on Luna's body award".  Hazelnut orbs pooled out the back of her knee-length skirt which had been reduced to a mere butt-length skirt at this point, and her thighs had yet to join the party.

"Luna, did you decom fully before this meeting?"

"Don't insult me with such a SIMPLE question!  Not only has my energy capacity dramatically improved lately, but I am also able to discharge much more slowly and safely than ever before, and this new service uniform has decom crystal fibers sewed into the blah blah blah."

"Check," said Benton as he placed a Bishop in striking range of Luna's King who had barely moved from the starting point.

"Please Benton, you're as giddy as kid on Christmas and we've barely started. Shall I enlighten you on how adults play this game? Knight takes Bishop." Luna crushed the piece with a diabolical smile, the piece of liquified energy dripping onto her top. 

Benton's clothes were getting tight, but every moment focused on that was a moment away from planning his next move.  He shifted his legs to allow his bulging member to slowly snake it way down his left pant leg and unbuttoned his sleeves to give his skin some fresh air.

"_I wasn't the sponsor of my school's chess team for nothing... (grunt) All of your Ph. D's will not help you win this battle...*unf*...Silly Luna, always underestimating me."_  Benton's slightly more angular jawline was rigid as he made his next move, "Pawn takes pawn."

"Oh my, you're breaking down my frontline Benton, I don't know how much more I can take mmm...*urp*."  Sweat beads glistened on Luna's neck and forehead as she leaned back in feigned astonishment, grasping her stomach to relieve some built up pressure, arching her back to push her voluptuous mounds more into view for Benton who impatiently tapped the clock to signal the end to his turn, his foot tapping impatiently as his penis slowly snaked its way underneath the table toward Luna's side.

"You seem a little bloated Luna, your legs can't even fit under the table anymore," Benton nodded as Luna had spread her legs to allow them to stretch out on either side of the table.  Growth energy was palpable in the room, a thick haze covered the air and each piece crushed tipped the scale further toward the intoxication of expansion.

"Well Benton I wasn't going to say anything about your third leg poking my stomach," said Luna as she reached under the table and grabbed Benton's semi-erect member, encircling it about her neck like a winter scarf.  In response the member pulsed and thickened squishing Luna's facial cheeks together into an unintentional pout.

"*Oof*...pwease Benton... _*hiccup*_ ...hab sob decorum" she muttered as she made her next move on the board. 

The battle for superiority above the table was only matched by the battle below, as with a _*ping*_ and a _*poink*_ Luna's four button's gave way, hitting Benton's snake-like member, and her boobs vied for whatever space was left under the table.  Benton cracked his neck which felt stiffer by the second, his shirt had gone from rolled up sleeves to no-sleeves at this point and the feel of Luna's warm breath against his phallus was giving more than a few ideas on what his next move should be. But looking at the board, he put a suitcase-sized hand to his forehead in frustration.

_"No, my strategy, she sees through it, I don't have enough time... *urg* ... getting harder to think, why does silly Luna always have to play dirty like this... I'll show her DIRTY." "Bishop takes PAWN."_ Benton moved toward all-out assault; strategy gave way to simply wanting to destroy as many of Luna's pieces as possible.  "No cheating Luna!" Benton roared jamming a finger into her over-boob peeking out over the table.

"Please Benton, beating you isn't ... rrrrock-(HICCUP)...Oh no."  Before the words had even escaped Luna's lips the subconscious trigger had already activated her internal mechanisms.   Her until then dainty composure devolved into primal gyrations as her lower body was put back on its pedestal as second only to her breasts which billowed forth breaking the legs of the table. 

The chess board was now supported only by Luna's breast, Benton grew out of chair and his only focus other than grasping Luna's titanic tits was to finish the chess game, so he climbed like a mountaineer up to where the chess board sat on Luna and continued to play, the end of his member which had been initially lost in Luna's cleavage found its way back to daylight, flaring proudly in Luna's face. 

"Oh my! Well, I was wondering where you'd gone to" Luna kissed the head which was twice as large her mouth. 

_"I'll need to grow some in order to fit this, be nice if we could decom before room gets trashed, but oh well,"_ she thought to herself.

"Check," Luna pushed Benton's phallus back into her tits to make her move getting her Queen to take his bishop and simultaneously endanger his King.  *Click* her hand hit the clock, the pieces stayed put on the board using some kind of magnetism as her bosom undulated beneath it.  "HE-HE-haha-ahaHA," Luna drooled deliriously as She felt Benton's member tunnel around and gasped as it found its destination, impaling her moist lips with zero hesitation. "OHHHHHHkkkkkkk youurr turn Benton!" Luna gasped out loud. 

"Knight takes puny rook," Benton roared as he slapped the rook away with his KNIGHT with such force it flew straight at Luna and with ever-perfect timing, lodged in the back of her throat as she took a deep breath.

"GULP- COUGH COUGH What the heck Benton!" Luna exclaimed as she felt the piece slowly break apart like an aspirin as it worked its way inside of her.  _"Shouldn't have any adverse affectssssss-hahhehehehe"_ Luna's eyes began to glow as the energy melded with every aspect of her DNA.  She thought back to her study of Furihara back when she swallowed Hannah Stromberg's amulet. 

"_This could be bad,"_ was all Luna could think as she surfed waves of pleasure being brought from Benton's member exploring her deepest depths.  Her only disappointment was that she could not reach her nipples in this position. Her attention was averted as she saw Benton grab the clock in his meaty hand and smash it without restraint. 

"WHAT ARE YOU Doi...ohhh," Luna gasped as she looked at the board and realized the impossible had occurred, they had reached a draw, both neck-deep in the throes of growth pleasure. 

"NOW WE HAVE ALL THE TIME WE NEED LUNA" Benton thundered as he grabbed Luna's mouth and pinched it open.  Picking up the chess pieces he tilted her head back and poured more of the remaining chess pieces down her throat.

"MMMMURP-GULP" Luna instinctively swallowed and felt an unfamiliar pressure build within her.  Her tits were not even nearly half-full yet, but her torso felt like it would split in two.  She soon realized that Benton's member had made its way much farther than usual, reacting with the pieces she'd swallowed and a dull *BOOM* shook in Luna's core as Benton's penis hit a growth spurt. 

"OHHurrrgggg...mmmmBLECCHC," Luna's mouth was forced open from the inside as Benton's penis sprung forth into the open air again. 

"I'm ready to blow Luna, you'd better be ready!"  Benton pulled out all the stops, taking the last handful of chest pieces, reaching back, and stuffed both handfuls into the Luna's Gaping Nipples which had just begun to leak energy fluid. 

Pulling out his hands he grabbed each nipple and clamped it shut.

That last batch must have had most of Benton's pieces, because Luna took on another growth spurt, both of them crashed through the twenty-foot ceiling of Luna's office.  Luna's growth allowed her to once again swallow Benton's cock back down so she could say. 

"I'm so closeeee," she drooled.

"I'm so CUMMMMING," Benton thundered, and Luna felt a now familiar pressure rising in her throat. 

"CummmingBWARGHHGINGG" Luna felt her throat bulge obscenely and tilted her head back and roared Benton's load into the sky through the rafters of the warehouse they were in, simultaneously ejaculating form her nipples to create a tri-blast of rainbow colors piercing the atmosphere.

She had scheduled two decom satellites to be overhead during this session and she prayed they soaked up the energy, she could use that for more experiments later.

Ten minutes later, in the middle of the warehouse where Luna's office had been, a naked Luna stepped through the tattered remains of her office.  Tapping away on her wrist band she called in a decom crew to clean up the site and extract Benton. 

As she walked away, she placed the somehow intact chessboard to daintily cover Benton's exposed crotch and left a passing note on the chessboard reading "Checkmate".  Luna pressed a button on her wrist and up from the base of her desk rose a fresh decom suit.  As she squeezed into it, she smiled with glee at the new findings she may achieve and blissfully walked outside into the setting sun.