Growth Lab 05: The Plane Outbreak

Story Info
Growth occurs on a plane ride to D.C.
12.7k words
5
6.5k
6
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"_Attention personnel, we have reached our cruising altitude of thirty-six thousand feet, you are now free to move about the cabin, eta to Washington Reagan National is three and a half hours,"_ the gravelly voice of the pilot echoed through the PA system of the Boeing 747 as the seatbelt lights turned off and the cabin lights illuminated slowly. 

The thunderous yet steady hum from the plane engines was soon accompanied by the hustle and bustle as military personnel made way for the bar and the bathroom, not necessarily in that order.  

"Hrrrrrrrrghhh!" Luna grimaced stretching her arms outward, trying to work out the kinks built up from numerous hours hunched over microscopes and calibrating equipment.  Her hands fell downward and burrowed between her protruding bosom and her pillowy thighs to unfasten her seatbelt, the last barrier to her freedom of movement. 

"_I should have insisted on a suborbital transport for this trip, the sooner we get to D.C. the better, not to mention the seats are roomier..."_ Luna pondered as she sucked in her stomach to get more slack in the seatbelt digging into her supple waist as her hands tried to find purchase on the buckle. 

Normally when flying she wore her custom 'decom' uniform that allowed both for ease of movement and support/compression of her ample "assets".  But today she had that suit packed away, and instead was wearing her formal military ceremony uniform. 

For Luna, her formal attire was in an ever-evolving state based on the fluctuating size of her bust and at present time her size was particularly encumbering.  Ever since the discovery of her body's ability to function as a battery for growth energy Luna had found it harder and harder to not be at the center of one growth epidemic after another.  The effects were readily clear in her fecund bustline protruding outward emphatically from her svelte five-foot eight frame. 

Her custom made long-sleeve side-button-down jacket could barely circumnavigate her turgid fifty-eight-inch bustline forcing her to opt for a spare high-collar U.N.S.A. formal jacket modified with gold buttons overlayed on either side of the jacket with strings looping across the chasm of cleavage to hold the jacket together. 

*Click* Luna unleashed a sigh of relief as the belt relinquished its firm hug around her waist and she turned to her left to check on her neighbor.  "_I wonder why Hannah opted for rear seating this time?"_ Luna puzzled but quickly brushed it aside concluding that Hannah probably preferred to be anywhere on the plane was better than being stuck in first class with the higher-ups.

Further toward the front of the plane in First Class two military officials conversed both holding drinks.

"A toast, to the creation of our first super soldier!" General Bill Riggs declared jovially, holding up a glass of champagne to Oliva Carter, sitting next to him.

"Yes, and a nice redemption story for Benton don't you think?  But honestly Bill, wouldn't a toast be more appropriate _after_ we give the presentation?" Oliva said as she cocked an eyebrow skeptically, reluctantly clinking glasses with the General and sipping contemplatively on her frosty mimosa. 

"Redemption is right word Carter.  After all Benton has cost us millions in cleanup ever since the prom incident.  This breakthrough can allow people to see him in a new light!" Bill grunted grimacing after gulping down his drink aggressively. 

"Slow down cowboy, we're barely halfway to DC, at this rate we'll have to drop you off in Chicago!" Olivia smirked sarcastically at Bill as he reclined in his chair, bringing his service cap down over his forehead. 

"Heh, I find a little inebriation goes a _long_ way when handling our co-workers on trips like this," Bill grunted, a sheepish but content smile stretching across his stubbled face. 

"Oh _please_, at least you're not related to any of your co-workers," Olivia sighed swirling her drink listlessly.

"What?! I can't believe it.  Are you saying your sweet sister Ultima can be a bit of a nuisance?" Bill chuckled, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"_Ha-ha_, we get along fine, honestly I don't see her as much as you'd think, especially now with her lab schedule.  She has plenty of colleagues and admirers such that she barely has time for her older sister," Olivia remarked staring longingly outside the plane window as the plane passed through thick clouds. 

"By the way, have you seen Hannah?  You'd think she would be up here hamming it up with the top brass to move up the ranks with this achievement."

"She probably just wanted some private time to prep for the presentation.  I saw Masters seated in the back section during boarding, and Stromberg's probably with her.  Those two are like sisters in a way..." Bill said, stifling a yawn. 

"Well, hopefully Masters can keep the reigns on causing another growth outbreak.  Hannah's deserves some recognition absent of any theatrics," Olivia crossed her arms recounting the recent series of growth outbreaks dotting her tumultuous two years working at the Killian Base. 

"A word of advice, Carter, in this business, regardless of talent, nobody is _recognized_ unless the higher-ups _want_ you to be," Bill said leaning forward in a hushed tone, methodically stroking his beard stubble. 

"What?  Please save the riddles Bill," Olivia said exasperatingly raising an eyebrow toward him.  

"Look, Stromberg is no less a loose cannon than good ole '_fast and frisky_' Masters, she just keeps up appearances better.  Case in point, she cut a lot of corners in producing our latest super soldier." 

"With Benton?  Do you think there will be..._issues_?" Olivia trailed off nervously.

"I'm _counting_ on it." Bill's eyes twinkled from beneath his service cap before he closed them leaned back presumably to take a nap.  However, soon after a figure approached from the side casting a shadow over his resting form. 

"Oohh _OOOOLLLIIEEE_!!" Ultima's greeting sang out with such vigor Olivia _almost_ felt bad for Bill as he jerked awake violently, his service cap falling to the floor. 

"Good grief Montgomery!  Leave some energy for when we get to Washington!" Bill grunted, trying to play off his shaken state. 

"_Sorry_ General!  I was actually just looking to check on Mr. Benton!  Have you seen him?" Ultima chirped beaming at the groggy Bill before turning to her sister with an anticipatory look, her eyes wide and sparkling. 

"Hey Ultima!  No, I've been here since we boarded and haven't seen him come through, so he's gotta be back in Business Class on the Second Level...probably just in the lavatory," Olivia suggested scoping out her sister's demeanor with a discerning stare.  "_I've seen that look in her eyes before,"_ Olivia mused to herself.  

"Honestly Ultima, Benton has a long day ahead once we land and probably needs some rest," Olivia added gingerly.  Ultima's smile remained but her eyes narrowed slightly, and Olivia matched the stare if only to play off the icy chill racing down her spine.

"You're right Ollie, and since I'm the _head_ of the science team on this trip I should make sure Mr. Benton is fully _refreshed_ for his big day!  Don't worry sis!" Ultima smile widened further as she leaned in towards Olivia allowing one of her NN-cup breasts to rest on Olivia's shoulder, lingering long enough for Olivia to register the hint to back off. 

"Thanks for the tip, Ollie!" Ultima chuckled as she spun and sashayed back up the stairs toward business class, the audible groan of fabric echoing as her curvaceous figure fought against her skintight uniform. 

"*_Sigh_*...apologies Bill, she gets a little extra when she's on the _hunt_ ..." Olivia muttered massaging her temple irritatingly. 

"More than normal?" Bill asked, already settled back into his earlier reclined position. 

"In a way, yes, you see Ultima was always the princess of the family despite being the oldest.  She's just so darn cute and charismatic it was like she could have _whatever_ she wanted.  And now...even in the military...she still plays the same games." Olivia sighed complacently.

"You're saying she's never been put in her place?" Bill grunted while fidgeting in a desperate search for the perfect position in his plush seat. 

"Not that I've seen, at least recently. Besides, Ultima's no slouch at getting what she wants.  For instance, back in elementary school I made a stuffed frog to earn a Crochet Badge in Girl Scouts.  Ultima loved it and pestered me so much that eventually I let her borrow it just to get some peace.  When the day came to present the frog, I swiped it from her room briefly so I could get the credit.  I returned home to find she was having temper tantrum fit to bring down the entire house.  And yes, that was years ago but the point is that she's eventually going to learn the hard way that not everything will bend to her magical charms.  Especially working under Masters, those two are natural rivals.  Can you imagine if they were to really go at it?" 

"I can imagine..." Bill murmured raising his glass from his reclined position toward Olivia. 

"*_Sigh_*...you're probably counting on _that_ too, aren't you?" Olivia muttered raising an eyebrow at Bill. 

"Hehe...sure...why not?" Bill's toothy grin disguised a slight cleft forming in his chin.

--

"Oh, Principal Bentonnnn!" a shrill voice pierced through the air as Benton walked down the corridor toward the gymnasium.  With each step closer he could hear a dull pandemonium growing louder, confused shouts echoing down the hallway.  "Principal Benton!" Yvette yelled as her heels clacked furiously on the linoleum floor. 

"Yes, Yvette, what seems to be the problem?" Benton turned to address his student assistant as she looked up at him inquisitively, absentmindedly straightening her hair bun. 

"The problem, Mr. Benton...is that YOU'RE out of control!" Yvette seethed through her teeth at Benton. 

"Excuse me!?  What are you talking about?" Benton exclaimed pensively as Yvette sauntered closer. 

"You're such a screw-up Mr. Benton!  Why are you even here!?" another voice came from the shadows as a government agent in full decom gear approached, their visor darkened obscuring their face. 

"Pardon you, I actually work here!" Benton exclaimed spinning around on his heel almost losing his balance, his back bumping against a wall...a very _soft_ wall. 

"Excuse me Benton, I will have to report this misconduct to the school administration," the words flowed past him like cool ice.

"...Vidya?! But why?  I've done nothing wrong...what h-happened to you?" Benton stammered as he turned around to see Vidya Sinjay, no longer the five-foot nine nymph he remembered, but a towering nine-foot-tall Amazonian goddess.  His eyes moving up her toned waist past her globular breasts spilling above and underneath her crossed arms to her glasses resting unceremoniously in her cleavage. 

"YOU did this Benton.  Don't you have any self-control?" Vidya bent over casually releasing her breasts which swung barely above the floor, stretching down as far as Benton was tall. 

"I...I...I didn't...," Benton felt his dress shirt began to stick with perspiration, his hand nervously tugging his bow tie as he felt the building begin to shake.  "Ladies, please!  This was not my doing!" Benton backed away from Vidya and Yvette to face the government agent who swiftly put cuffs on his hands before he could react. 

"What are you doing?!" Benton tried in vain to pull away from his captor but only got reeled in closer as they slowly started to tower over him, their helmet crashing into the ceiling tiles as they hunched over him. 

"Trust us, this is for your own good, Benton, you wouldn't understand the details anyway," the voice cooed in a mocking tone.

"You can't do this!  It's not my...my...my..." Benton felt the room closing in on him, his vision blocked by mountainous female bodies as soft flesh pressed in on him, blocking any escape.  A thunderous *_Crash_* shook the room as the wall next to Benton broke down launching him on his back. 

Looking up he saw a face he knew all too well...Luna Masters.  She was huge, her face barely small enough to fit through the demolished wall, so close he could feel her hot breath engulf him like a tornado. 

"Come on Benton!  We never finished our last game!  Of course, you're going to _lose_! But it's not like you got anything better to do! _HAhaHHAA_," the force of Luna's laughter shook Benton's eardrums like an earthquake, and everything went dark as a humongous hand closed around him.

"GUh!" Benton jerked awake breathing heavily, his heart racing.  Getting his bearings, he felt the cool breeze of the plane's air vents and the low hum of the engines.  Sighing, he fell back against the plush leather of his plane seat, relieved that the dream had not taken a more _titillating_ turn. 

"_Better freshen up for the remainder of the flight, life's exciting enough without these dreams, heh..."_ Benton mused as he lifted himself out of his airline seat to head to the lavatory.  Despite the abrupt wake from his early flight snooze, Benton felt utterly _pristine_ in ways he was still working to understand.  As he walked down the aisle of the plane it felt like he was floating, his steps taking little to no effort.  It was almost like, if he wanted to, he could support his entire body weight with a single finger.   

His mind traveled back to the ramblings of a bubbly lab technician saying that his muscle mass had increased ten-fold, but the fibers were so dense and efficient he hardly weighed any more than his normal buck-eighty form pre-serum.  His height had increased a modest four inches so he could finally stop lying about it on his dating profile, and his muscle mass mirrored the chiseled features of a Greek statue.  His new dress shirt fit snugly around his sculpted upper body and tucked neatly into a pair of beige khakis supported by his usual suspenders which now had to encircle his rather broad shoulders. 

Reaching out he delicately gripped the handle to the lavatory bathroom.  Experience had already shown him how easy it was to dislodge doorknobs and hinges in this current state.  It had only been eighteen hours since undergoing the procedure to assimilate the super soldier serum and it was hard to adjust to the attention, especially being checked on _constantly_ by dozens of personnel, who now actually seemed to _care_ about his wellbeing! 

But the biggest change was the sense of pride and admiration directed at him, a true one-eighty-degree flip from the disdain, disappointment, and outright annoyance that was often directed to him to at Killian Base.  In addition to all this was the irony that the super soldier serum's success was linked inherently to Benton's 'curse' as a super growth generator.  Benton smiled recalling an earlier conversation with Hannah about the serum. 

--

"Here's the deal Benton, the super soldier serum feeds off of energy in order to enhance the body.  In our first test subjects, we were unable to find a stable balance, none of them could supply and sustain the required energy potential.  If this is not maintained, the serum mutates to find more energy, causing growth symptoms," Hannah explained to Benton in a sterile lab room on Killian Base.  "But your trump card, Benton, is your limitless energy potential.  This serum can feed on your excess energy without worry of draining you, so it to work its magic unabated.  Of course, you will be watched around the clock to make sure you are stable, and I would recommend staying away from any known triggers...I'm talking about _Luna_, Benton. It's been a full month since you two had a growth escapade and I'd like to keep that streak going," Hannah muttered, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow skeptically at Benton.  The flashback brought a slight flush to Benton's cheeks as he stood in the bathroom. 

"Heh...please...I'm not the one who instigates these incidents anyway, Masters is always roping me into some new experiment that ultimately goes wrong," Benton chuckled as he flushed the toilet, turning to the sink to wash his hands, admiring the definition of the veins in his forearms.  "If I had to guess, Commander Masters is quite fascinated with _me_, and it's hard to be rid of a woman when she is tasked with curing you of a constantly mutating virus!" Benton smiled as he remembered a conversation with Alexander Dunn at Killian Airport before the flight. 

"Wow Mister B, are you excited to be traveling to DC?  Sounds like a big break!"  Alexander exclaimed excitedly as he marveled at Benton's juiced up physique.  "I can't imagine how Hannah did it, and of course Luna's being supportive, but you can tell she doesn't buy this as a real solution," Alexander muttered in a low tone to Benton looking around to ensure they were alone. 

"I wouldn't expect Masters to trust it, she's far too deep in this subject to not understand the risks," Benton sighed folding his arms as best he could without ripping his tight button-down shirt.  "The truth of the matter is that they simply exploited one of my unique energy traits to get their hack-job of a serum to work."

"Sounds dangerous, even if you are stable right now who's to say how long that'll last?" Alexander pondered scratching his hair beneath his cap.  

"Oh, come on, give me a little credit, I already know how to subvert the serum.  I'm just enjoying the benefits for now," Benton whispered to Alexander sheepishly.

"No kidding?  Ha!  You're such a schemer Mister B!  What's the trick?" Alexander's eyes lit up with excitement. 

"It's simple, the serum molds me to this form because I let it feed on my reserve energy.  But I could easily divert my energy to _other things_.  As you know the growth energy appears to be linked strongly to subconscious psychological inclinations.  If I will it to happen then there is no stopping me.  Honestly, the one pleasant thing about this growth virus is that, for all the research, what really makes or breaks the outcome is the _person_.  Throw all the data you want at it, if you don't _understand_ the person involved, the calculations are useless," Benton mused pensively, stroking his chin.  

"Wow Mister B, did the serum make you super wise by accident too?" Alexander's look of awe was just a bit _too_ genuine for Benton. 

"_Alexander_!" Benton smiled playfully socking the agent on the shoulder. 

"_Ahh_!  Take it easy their Mister B!  I haven't got a serum dose..._yet_...heh!" Alexander chuckled playfully rubbing his shoulder. 

"The sad thing is, Alexander, I _have_ been kind of an idiot over the last year, letting these government lackies _use_ me as they please.  Just look at this presentation in D.C.  It's not for _me_, it's for _them_.  They get the promotions and pay raises while I'm probably going to stay a lab rat, waiting for them to test some new cockamamie prototype on _me_.  They uprooted my life under the pretense that I am "_unstable"_.  But we both know... Stromberg... Masters... Montgomery... they are just as bad if not _worse_!  People seem to forget that, well I think they need some reminding," Benton's smile stretched viciously across his angular face, his teeth shining like diamonds. 

"Just be careful Mister B.  Mixing it up with those ladies...well...you know how it can turn out." Alexander replied sheepishly, recalling the last couple of years of growth incidents.

"Ha!  I'm _counting_ on it!" Benton shouted as he hoisted a duffel bag over his shoulder to walk down the jet bridge to the plane entrance.

--

As he finished washing Benton once again gingerly grasped the handle to exit the lavatory but was met with a surprise as someone on the other side pulled the door open the rest of the way.  Benton was preoccupied looking down to check that his fly was zipped.  As he lifted his eyes his field of view was quickly engulfed by an undulating mountain of boob flesh skillfully ensconced in a formal navy military jacket.  The silky golden hair running down on both sides of shoulders and waterfalling off the massive globes was the last piece Benton needed to identify who had approached him.