Growth Lab 05: The Plane Outbreak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a..._pressing_...matter to discuss," Luna said as she closed the door to the room. 

"I've got _nothing_ to say to you, you're impossible to know," Benton said glancing away as Luna did her best to squeeze onto the bench next to him, feeling the cold fabric of the chair against her exposed rear and her left boob wedging itself under Benton's left bicep. 

"Benton, _listen_.  The super soldier energy isn't working, growth anomalies are happening on the plane.  Perhaps you could absorb or contain it?  Whatever it takes to put a damper on the effects, right now we just don't know much about how it works," Luna explained, her arms resting on the ledge behind the bench as three more buttons from her dress shirt flew off smacking the cabinets opposite her, her boobs now resting on her lap, extending almost all the way out to her knees like two sacks of flour. 

"PSSH!" Benton scoffed as he leaned back, and rested his arms on the ledge, his dress shirt flying open in front while his sleeves ripped along the arms, in the process exposing row after row of sculpted abdominals, his cock surging up and out halted only by his suspenders keeping it at a vertical salute.  "_Ha-ha_!  All you want is out of your pants and onto _my cock_.  Looks like you're already halfway there, so I'll give you a handicap.  Let's see who can stay in their clothes the _longest_.  If you win, I _might_ help," Benton smirked, his broken bow tie resting in the clavicle of his tree trunk neck. 

"*_Hiccup_*" Luna's breath caught in her throat as she felt a surge in Benton's growth energy overwhelming her.  Her hair lengthened, flowing down over her shoulders and her breasts rose up to meet them growing rounder and more taught, like two bean bag chairs each one as wide as the door she had just came through. 

"*_Grrrr_*...," Luna clutched her chest as she tried to remain focused...tried to stay in _control_.  "We don't have time for stupid games!" Luna grunted as she felt the fabric tearing around the last button in her dress shirt, "_people_... at risk..." she mumbled.  

"What's wrong?  Can't handle it?" Benton boomed from above Luna, his neck muscles quickly outpacing the size of his head, his chest nearly as wide as Luna's tits. 

"_Ahhh_!" Luna groaned as her legs twitched, her thighs finally busting apart the legs of her pants letting her flesh breath in the open air, the tattered remains slipping to the floor.  Turning his body sideways Benton pivoted toward Luna delicately sliding his four-foot cock in between her two mountainous breasts the tip twitching anxiously in front of her face as Luna wrestled with the remains of her dress shirt which had become like a string leotard for her burgeoning bustline. 

"We haven't got _time_ for this you arrogant man!" She yelled in vain as she felt her body quivering uncontrollably, the desire welling up within in her for some kind of _release_, overriding any former itinerary. 

"I think we do, don't you?" Benton cackled as he slipped a large hand behind Luna's back, clasping it around her slender waist while the other slipped underneath and lifted her gigantic left breast, taking hold of the left side of her waist.

"*_Huff_*" Luna exhaled as Benton squeezed and gently lifted her up in the air, her legs dangling freely in the air until they seized up, knees pulling inward smooshing up against her chest as she felt an oversized suitor knocking at the front door of her crotch, her vaginal lips parting willingly to accept the rock-hard member. 

"Let's team up, _shall we?"_ Benton chortled as he released his hands from Luna's waist to squeeze her quivering breasts, teasing the smooth areolae around her swollen nipples. 

"_GUNHHH_!!!" Luna's face contorted, eyes closed, teeth grit so hard she could have pierced concrete as gravity took over guiding Benton's engorged phallus as it went spelunking it's way foot by foot inside her.  The member was as wide as Luna's torso and although her hips were a great deal wider, the tight fit sent tremors throughout her body as she felt herself and Benton's energy intertwine, her toes curling from the waves of pleasure as her plush buttocks *_PLAPPED_* repeatedly against Benton's bowling ball-sized balls, dutifully earning her mile-high card.

--

"So, you're saying this serum is not the real deal?" Lorraine pouted, her lips puckered in disappointment as she leaned against the wall, arms folded, staring at her partner. 

"Of _course_ not, you should know by now Sigler, Marceau keep a tight watch on the Army's research methods, believe you me, if the Army stumbles on anything _big_ we'd be the first to hear about it," Maxine smirked, standing against the wall opposite Lorraine, hand resting on the slope of her cocked hip as she glanced toward the cockpit in the adjacent room. 

"Fair enough, it just got me hopeful that we'd have some new samples to test in addressing my ... *ahem* ... condition," Lorraine tilted her head to the side gazing devilishly up at Maxine. 

"Oh _please_, you say it like it's a burden, I've seen plenty of recruits that despise growing, _especially_ after undergoing testing at the coalition ...but _YOU_...you enjoy the heck out of it," Maxine smiled pointing a finger at Lorraine who threw her hands up in playful "guilty as charged" gesture.

"Honestly, I was hoping they could use it to help me hit a new record, or at least _maintain_ the effects longer..." Lorraine sighed her eyes rolling back, lips parted as she remembered the _pressure..._the immense _size_ of her body.

"Sigler, please keep it together," Maxine said playfully, her brow furrowed throwing a relaxed but annoyed look at Lorraine. 

"HeHe!" Lorraine chuckled, her hand over her mouth to avoid disturbing the pilot in the adjacent room,

"Oh Baas, I really enjoy messing with you, it's almost as if you think you can contain me...fascinating."  Lorraine's eyes widened as she took a step off the wall closer to Maxine. 

"No games for now Lorraine, there are a lot of energy moving among the passengers, at this rate we'll have an outbreak," Maxine said bringing up her hand to show her watch reading of energy levels spiking. 

"Ten seconds then, a quick match?" Lorraine said taking another step toward Maxine, hands on her hips, bangs falling over her eyes as she lowered her head. 

"*_Sigh_*...aren't your limiters on anyway?  A quick is fine.  Loser buys drinks?" Maxine smirked looking at Lorraine.  

"Yes, AND they have to lead karaoke night!" Lorraine chirped raising a challenging yet playful eyebrow at Maxine. 

"Well, that's kind of a _win_ for you either way!" Maxine grimaced straightening her posture and squaring off against Lorraine.  

"Alright Sigler, the ten seconds starts..._now_," Maxine tapped on her watch to start the countdown.  The two were standing in the middle of the cabin room, about two feet apart, Maxine towering over Sigler's four-foot-eleven frame.  Lorraine's face was eerily calm, the stoic poker face of someone who was used to pulling all night security shifts, never letting their guard down. 

Maxine felt a slow buildup of energy in her core, nothing out of the ordinary for her though.  Her growth trait allowed her to absorb massive amounts of energy like a battery and then neutralize and transfer it to any nearby human or energy storage within a mile radius.  This ability to both store and offload energy extremely quickly earned her the designation of 'energy capacitor'. 

"_Two seconds in and she's barely filling up my reserves_," Maxine chuckled inwardly trying to get a read on how much Lorraine was really exerting herself.  "Really Sigler?  Is this all you go-...gu...guh..._GUH...*Gorble*"_ Maxine's eye's widened as her hand shot up to her mouth, her core contracting as she felt her storage reserves shift from moderately full to _drastically_ overfilled. 

"_So...MUCH...can't transfer...fast enough_!" Maxine's body began to shake as energy invaded every available pore of her body.  Slowly Lorraine's poker face morphed giving way to a devilish smile drilling into Maxine's core. 

"Your ability is beautifully simple and effective _Baas_, but this is a bad matchup, all I have to do is _overload_ you and clog your pipes, then you're just like _any_ other energy absorber," Lorraine's voice echoed in Maxine's head as the pair's energy frequencies intertwined, Lorrain's gentle humming glazing over Maxine's thoughts as she tried to maintain composure, hand over her stomach as her body convulsed with involuntary hiccups.  

"5...," Lorraine' s voice interrupted Maxine's guttural groans as she counted down the remaining seconds.

"T-...To...TooMUuuch...*_Blarglr_*" Maxine's head tilted back, and her mouth gaped open as a viscous lime green gas poured out of her flowing up into the airplane's ventilation system.  A deep rumbling emanated throughout Maxine's body, like a volcano that was about to erupt, her eye's glowing the same green color as the gas leaking from her orifices. 

A sharp *_snap_* echoed as the band holding her ponytail sprung off as her hazelnut hair burst out behind her flowing all the down to her now bulbous butt that jutted out from her arched back like a readymade shelf so far that her military tunic could no longer cover the quivering cheeks.

"...4...I _SEE_ you trying to hide your growth back _there_, hehe!" Lorraine tittered leaning forward around Maxine, giving her rotund backside a smack, sending an earthquake of jiggles throughout the rest of her body. 

"_MMmnhahnnn...*HiiSSS*,"_ Maxine closed her eyes, teeth grit, gas still leaking from her mouth, arms rigid against side as her hands tensed into claw form, every neuron in her body overloaded, telling her to just give in but her mind serving as the last bastion of resistance. 

"...3... I still have some extra energy; would you mind holding it for me?" Lorraine asked sarcastically as Maxine's knees buckled forward as she felt her center of gravity shifting, her body mass increasing three-fold. 

"Hehe, it's fun changing the scale, but if you want to compete with a Colossus-type, you need to understand _MASS_...2..." Lorraine snickered as Maxine sunk down to the floor, facing the ceiling, resting on her two-foot-wide ass cheeks. 

"_GRRRrrrhhh_" Maxine hands clutched at the folds in her tunic, her knees forming dents in the cabin floor as her mass continued to increase causing the airplane to dip slightly. 

"_t-t-ten sec-nnnnds?  "_Maxine's mind could still partially comprehend that time was not flowing as fast it _should_. 

"Welllll, more like twenty seconds at this point, would have stopped at ten but you just seemed to be having so much _FUN!"_ Lorraine whispered leaning forward as Maxine felt her core bloat outward, straining against the belt securing her tunic.  "You know Baas, you did quite well, even battery-types could have exploded under these conditions but you're living up to your reputation for durability!" 

"_Raagggh_" Maxine ripped her tunic apart exposing a pair of floppy GG cups spilling over on either side resting on her absurdly round ass cheeks. 

_"_Alright boss, how about we finish with some good ol' energy feedback?  It's coming on the count of...1...*_SLuruuuooorrppp_*" Lorraine pursed her lips and sucked in deeply inhaling the surrounding gas being emitted by Maxine, the stitches on her military jacket creaking under the pressure as her compression bra worked to contain her slowly expanding FF cups.  Once her mouth, lungs, and stomach were full to the brim, Lorraine closed her mouth and swallowed the vapor internalizing and _amplifying_ it. 

"*ooof*...*Huff*...*huff*," Lorraine for the first time showed discomfort as she doubled over, breathing heavily, but as she lifted her head her eyes were wide and practically glowing with energy. 

"_Take iiiittt...Take it ALLLL"_ she whisper-shouted at Maxine, whose face for a split second, wore an expression she didn't often show, of true fear.

"W-_wai_..." was all Maxine could manage before the last torrent of growth energy from Lorraine flowed into her.  With a dull *_BWOMPF_*, Maxine's tits exploded outward and upward, inflating massively to become as taught and round as her buttocks, but still pliable enough rest on the floor to either side of her, stretching out nearly five feet to the left and right of her and being nearly 6 feet high at the apex of their crest, the nipples leaking viscous fluid onto the cabin floor, gas burbling out of the porous areolae. 

Lorrain could barely see Maxine's face between the two quivering mounds of boobage, her washboard abs contracting spastically as her stomach rumbled trying to process the excess energy. 

"Well, I'll let you decide who won that round.  Why don't you sit tight here while I go check on the captain?" Lorraine chided smugly toward Maxine who could do nothing but sit there and groan as Lorraine adjusted the belt around her waist and sauntered sheepishly into the cockpit.

--

"I'm back!" Lorraine shouted over the drone of the plane engines and air whizzing by outside as she shut and then locked the door to the cockpit.  Immediately she could tell something was off.  The captain was seated in his chair like normal but was at least a foot taller than she remembered seeing him earlier, and his body had nearly quadrupled its muscle mass, his torso at least three feet wide even at its thinnest point his arms bulging nearly a foot in diameter of pure muscle. 

"Heh, *gr_umph_*..." the captain shook his head as if to clear a fog, the veins in his neck tensing as more and more muscle piled on. 

"Uh, feeling ok captain?" Lorraine calmly asked as she quietly slid into the seat next to the captain, eyeing him intently.  For his part, the captain stayed intensely focused on the task at hand, being keeping the Boeing 747 stable and in route to Washington D.C., although that task was becoming increasingly difficult as his size went beyond the expected parameters for the airplane controls. 

Things may have been manageable even at his current size if only his hands and feet had stayed normal, but now the grips of the flight stick he would normally grasp with two hands would not even allow one of his firehose-sized fingers to wrap around. 

His rippling thighs obscured half of the control panels aligned down the middle of the cockpit and his oversized legs pushed his knees upward making it even more difficult to monitor the yaw and pitch of the plane.  Lorraine's look mild concern to growing anticipation as the hulking form of the captain slowly closed the distance between them. 

"Need some help?" Lorraine asked peeking over the rigid bicep of the captain. 

"I think so...," he replied, gritting his teeth as he felt his legs pushing into the metal floor of the cockpit searching for more room.  "Why are the controls so _damn small?_" the captain grunted, his chin jutting outward a few inches as his captain's jacket stretched around the circumference of his arms and shoulders like taffy, the popping of stitches echoing throughout the cockpit.  

"Just...grab the flight stick!" the pilot shouted desperately turning to Lorraine who simply looked back at him...rather up at him...her eyes blinking innocently.  Milking the moment for all it was worth and mimicking a state of oblivious innocence, Lorraine pointed a finger timidly at the flight stick in front of her. 

"This, r-right here?" She stammered, her body quivering and shuddering like a rabbit out in the cold, her bust protruding outward as her military jacket stretched to contain what looked like soft bowling ball-sized breasts snuggled within. 

"Yes!  Quickly!" the pilot yelled but before he could even shift to giving his next flight instruction, the sound of violently ripped fabric and a dull *_THUD_* *_WOOMP_* echoed through the cabin as bits of clothing ricocheted off the cockpit window, a gold button rolling down the control panel, half of a purple bra marked 32F resting on one of the massive pairs of breasts that belonged to Lorraine, her neck bent forward as the back of her head pushed against the ceiling of the cockpit, her breasts surging forward with such force that they crushed the control panel in front of her and the seat was ripped from its moorings sliding backwards to the cockpit door.  Lorraine smiled brushing her hair from out of her eyes as she looked sideways, and downward at the captain who stared wide-eyed in surprise. 

"_This_ quick enough?" she said with an intensely excited grin.  "What now?" she said as the captain let out a guttural moan, his cock forming a tentpole to breach the fabric prison of his pants, his cap falling to the side as his jaw muscles widened, his hair being reduced to a small tuft growing out of his enlarged cranium. 

"_Now_?  _Now_, you say.  Isn't it obvious?" the pilot chuckled showing his teeth each one the size of an apple.  "_HAHAHA_!  We _BLOW_!!!" the pilot roared as his torso thrust forward, his penis surging outward form him as if fired from a cannon, obliterating the console, metal crunching metal, the glass of the cockpit shattering as his penis extended forward first five, then ten, then twenty feet like a battering ram until it finally pushed through to the outside of the plane extending a few feet out of the whole of warped metal, spurting excess energy fluid from the tip that quickly flowed back past the airplane. 

"How are we looking Sigler?" the captain bellowed jovially feeling her soft flesh press against his arm and leg as her eyes proudly beheld the site of his new 'instrument' probe proudly pointing the way in the sky. 

"Looking good!" Lorraine smiled placing a reassuring hand on his rippling back while the other pressed against the window as her butt squished against the cold cockpit door pushing her forward into the airplane window.  "The others should be joining the fun, if they haven't already," she snickered with glee reaching over and wrapping her fingers firmly around the captain's pulsing member.

--

Ultima's hands tightened their grip on her seat's armrests as the airplane lurched in multiple directions at once, a cacophony of *_BUMP_*s and *_THUMP_*s echoing throughout the cabin.  It had been several minutes since Luna had stopped by and 'collected' Benton for who-knows-what and the more time that passed the less comfortable Ultima felt as she sat there, pensively biting her lip, hands smoothing her hair nervously, as her breasts gyrating in constant motion within her custom bra as they processed the aftershocks of each jolt in the plane. 

Sighing impatiently, Ultima thought back to her early days joining the Killian Lab Team working under Luna.  Naturally, Luna was a demanding boss, but it made sense given how many projects and personnel she managed, and the groundbreaking work she was partaking in could be considered a reward in itself.  Not to mention both of them shared a competitive nature that seemed to pay off often in breakthroughs out of their research lab, despite being often accompanied by massive structural damage from growth outbreaks. 

But paradise was short-lived, and their definitely an unspoken tension between her and Luna at this point, a tension that she had become quite familiar with in college, but not yet encountered in the workplace.  Plenty of cold looks had been thrown her way from school friends whose significant others slowly gravitated toward her for _various_ reasons.  However, this was _different_ since Luna was her boss.  Ultima could feel an unseen leash tightening on her every time she got even somewhat friendly with someone whom Luna knew. 

"_She couldn't still be mad about that incident?  It was two years ago now!  She's not even remotely interested in Benton!  Would she really do this just to spite me?  *Urghh* stop worrying so much Ultima, let's just go check on them."_ Ultima took a deep breath to calm her maelstrom of disparate assumptions and stepped out into the aisle to approach the room where Luna and Benton had gone to.  Grasping the airplane seats, she took one careful step at a time as the plane continued to buck back and forth like a mad bull.