Growth Lab 05: The Plane Outbreak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel waves of heat hitting her face as she made her way towards the room in the back of the cabin, feeling like small pin pricks on her skin.  Excess energy was _definitely_ leaking from the room.  Looking towards the back of the plane, she saw the window to the next cabin was fogged over as if the room was a sauna.  Curious, she walked toward it, pressing her chest up against the door as she gingerly opened it. 

As soon the door cracked open a rush of steam blew past her, and her body suddenly felt tingly all over.  The air pressure in the adjacent cabin pushed the door further open and she could see inside a sea of muscled hunks and bodacious babes in various stages of growth ecstasy, some still in denial while others were trying to get bigger. 

The biggest was Hannah Stromberg, who was laying on her elbows and knees facing Ultima, her rear end smushed against the top of the cabin from her arched back, her breasts having expanded to each side of the cabin blocking any easy access to rows behind.  In one hand Hannah had grasped a soldier's rigid member, nearly three feet wide and the length was a mystery because at least three quarters of it was sliding down Hannah's throat, her eyes lighting up as she noticed Ultima at the front of the cabin.  From behind Ultima could not see the action but heard the rhythmic *_Schlorp* *PLAP*_ sounds indicating Hannah's rear entrance was similarly occupied. 

"_Mmmmm...Glorp_...Montgomery!" Hannah shouted excitedly as she dislodged the member from her throat with a wet *_POP_*.  "Welcome to the party!  You should join in!  I can't decom all these hunks by myself!" Hannah leaned forward her face nearly filling the doorway Ultima was standing in.  Staggering backward Ultima suddenly realized why Luna had been in such a rush to '_talk'_ to Benton.  Although she would normally be keen to join in on the fun at a time like this, something held her back, and she felt her cheeks flush red in embarrassment, and she turned back to throw open the door to the room where Benton and Luna had disappeared. 

"Hey...Roger?... Mister Benton?  You back here?" Ultima tried to sound calm as she opened the door meeting some resistance as something was pressing against the door.  Peeking her head and wedging her bust as much as she could through the opening, she looked around the door and unleashed a *_GASP_* as her breath caught in her throat.

"Oh, Hi Ultima!" Luna's voice sang as though she no longer a care in the world, which she didn't at the moment as the only thing she could focus on was her body being groped and ravished mercilessly by Benton. 

The two had grown to fill the majority of the space in the room, Benton's head brushing against the ceiling, his head turned to the side so that Luna could lay back in the cradle of his two pecs, her legs straddling his on either side and her butt tensed up and pressed against his bulging abs as his seven-foot-long spear slid inside her, the fit so tight that barely any energy could escape except in hot wet high pressure spurts. 

Luna's hair flowed down over her shoulders as she steadied herself grabbing Benton's shoulder with her right arm, the other encircled around his left bicep for support.  Her breasts sloped off to either side one resting on her thigh with excess energy fluid bursting from the engorged nipple, the other one being squeezed and kneaded like dough mercilessly by Benton's tire-sized hand encircling the areolae and squeezing hard enough to periodically stop the flow energy to the nipple making the breast appear taught and engorged and setting Luna's senses on fire from the pressure. 

"Luna?  What the hell...?" Ultima stepped back from the door, her eye's wide and lifeless as her brain processed the scene in front of her, some stray energy spurting on her jacket as she stood there dumbstruck. 

"_Really?  Of course, she chose Benton, she knew I was into him, she's doing this to punish me, and why?  Because she can...."_ Ultima felt her vision go blurry as her eye's watered up.  "_No!!! I can't...won't let her win."_ Ultima closed her eyes, seeing red as her body burned hot with a desire...for _revenge_. 

"No, not this!" Ultima's voice was raspy as she violently slammed her palm against the wall of the cabin, denting the exterior.  "You and your _stupid_ power plays!  You think you're above _EVERYONE_!"  Ultima's knuckles turned white as she squeezed her hands, her breasts getting in the way of her arms as she doubled over, dropping to her knees on the floor, body convulsing violently as she put every inch of her willpower into absorbing energy. 

She could feel it building, the pressure, she was amassing a stockpile of energy so fast her body could barely keep up, she felt bloated, positively turgid, and it felt _great_.  "_You won't be having fun with any more energy Luna, it's all MINE!"_ Ultima chuckled to herself as felt the growth energy rumbling inside her pooling into her breasts and surging into her thighs and butt.  Crawling forward Ultima approached Benton and Luna as the wall separating their room from the cabin bowed forward and broke opening them up to the rest of the cabin section. 

"Heh...heh," a devilish smile formed on Ultima's face as she felt her bra straps dig into her shoulders as her massive breasts succumbed to gravity sinking ever closer to the floor, the flesh spilling over the cups and pressing against the thin fabric of her turquoise dress shirt, side-boob pooling out as her military jacket's buttons popped off scattering to the floor.  She arched her back feeling her butt stretching the thin fabric of her panties, her dress pants riding up her ankles and growing taught around her bulging thighs as her hips fought against her belt, the leather buckle slowly tearing apart as her midriff sized up to match her now eight-foot-tall frame. 

"You think you're the only big shot Luna?" Ultima smiled looking up at Luna and Benton as she crawled toward them, the buttons on her dress shirt popping off to reveal her cavernous cleavage of flesh surging forward, her breasts now at least two-and-a-half feet wide sliding against the floor like wrecking balls supported only by the haggard red bra straps hanging around her neck. 

"You think you're the only one who can get _big?_  _Really?"_  Ultima's eyes burned as she looked at Luna, the two face to face as Ultima's body had grown another two feet taller, her legs stretching almost to the far side of the cabin, her arms now able to lift her up to eye level with Luna, who sat there in awe, looking at Ultima with a look of both caution and nervousness.

"Uhhh...U-Ultima?"  Luna stammered timidly.

"Shut it!" Ultima bellowed as her bra strap finally snapped in half, letting the full weight of her chest fall to the floor, the shock sending quivers back through her body, the fabric of her dress shirt flattened beneath the titanic tanks of flesh. 

"Let me show you something...something _MASSIVE_," Ultima's wide eyes went blank as her size started to increase at an exponential rate, her skin-tight clothes falling apart around her growing form like a cocoon being shed from a butterfly, her hair flowing into the crevice of her two breasts as she turned her head to survey her progress. 

"HA!  Stupid Outfit!  Always getting in my way!" Ultima cackled as she arched her back, her pants splitting completely in half, her butt nearly three feet wide end to end, her butt cheeks wobbling back and forth as Ultima shuddered in pure ecstasy at the amount of energy flowing through her. 

Her belt dropped with a *thunk* to the floor, and as if to answer that her breasts ballooned rapidly with a loud _*SHOOOOMM*_ going up one, two, then three times their original size, so quickly outpacing the rest of Ultima's body that she rose upward supported only by her two gelatinous jugs that were so big and wide her arms couldn't have reached the floor if she wanted to, each breast now ten feet wide and nearly fifteen feet tall, pushing the rows of airplane seats forward piling them towards the front of the cabin as Ultima commandeered all available remaining space, her butt shoving a surprised Benton and Luna further back toward the door leading to Hannah's "occupied" cabin. 

"Not enough room in this cabin!  Not for what's _coming_!" Ultima yelled, her elbows digging into the roof of the cabin as her hands sank into her mountainous breasts as she tried to steady herself on top of the shaking and quivering mountains of flesh, her torso and legs trying desperately to grow to avoid being buried by her gargantuan bust. 

"Heh...Oh well...," Ultima's eyes crossed feeling almost drunk on all the energy she had absorbed, a haze forming over her thoughts that pushed away all intentions except one... "grow _bigger."_  "Here goes nothing!" Ultima drooled before sucking in one of the deepest breaths she had ever taken, her body rumbling with each cubic foot of air she sucked into her massive form. 

"HAAAAAA-PFFFFFF!!!" closing her mouth Ultima's cheeks bulged outward in two large cartoonish spheres and her chin receded into her engorged throat from the sheer pressure contained inside her, her brow furrowed in concentration, blonde hair levitating in the air as she felt everything go fuzzy for a second as her body began to respond to the sudden massive influx, a massive rumbling, an earthquake extending out from the tips of her curled toes, signaling the start of something..._BIG_. 

Outside the 747 airliner a low dull groan could be heard echoing within the plane as it surfed through the air on its way to Washington D.C.  Slowly the groan grew louder, becoming more violent, with multiple dull *_THUD_*s and *_BANG_*s echoing about in the underbelly of the plane. 

Suddenly, the panels that housed the plane's landing gear bowed outward and then burst off flying away as the wheels and landing gear jutted out of the bottom of the plane, getting pushed further and further out from within the plane.  Through the searing drone of bending metal and popping of rivets one could make out inside the plane a shrill voice dripping with ecstasy shouting out in tempo with each crack in the internal structure.

"M-M-M_MORE!"_ as the underbelly of the airplane began to bulge outward under the pressure within, the landing gear finally tearing from its mooring under the intense wind pressure and strain from within the plane, dropping off to the earth below.  Immediately following the landing gear emerging from the bottom of the plane were two dark colored nipples surrounded by peachy white flesh belonging to none other than Ultima Montgomery, the boobs imprinted with pressure lines from the steel skeleton that had tried to contain them within the plane's belly. 

"YES!  _MORE_!" Ultima cackled as she felt the brisk wind streaming past her engorged nipples sensing she was almost free of the shackles of the plane.  Her breasts continued their march forward pushing out the bottom of the airplane, the wings of the plane bowing upward as the bottom opened up, both breasts rending metal to the side as more and more panels broke off the bottom as the structural supports failed to contain the two massive chest orbs of Ultima that by now had become significantly wider than the width of the cabin but were squeezing their way out the bottom in the way that only boobs can. 

"_GUHHHH_!"  with a triumphant groan Ultima's breasts burst out completely from the bottom of the plane accompanied by a cloud of debris of dislodged airline seats, twisted metal, and boxes and crates of supplies that had been stored in the plane's belly, her nipples squirting gallons upon gallons of fluid into the atmosphere as the plane continued to dip in the air under the new weight and wind resistance of her boobs flapping underneath.  

Ultima's giant knockers were at least three times the height of the plane, the tear-drop shaped pillows of flesh hanging down an additional one-hundred and twenty feet from the belly of the plane, as if the plane had grown the tits itself.  Each breast could cover half a football field in length and stretch across the entire width.  The plane began to tilt downward as the wings began to lose fuel and Ultima's breasts made the plane significantly less aerodynamic. 

Of course, Ultima was not finished, on the top side of the plane another bulge could be seen bowing out as she strained, arching her back pushing her ballooning buttocks further up into the ceiling, her face buried in her own cleavage as she strained.  "More _space_!  Need _out!"_ she groaned as the ceiling of the cabin buckled and with a *BOOM*, panels peeled up and were torn off as the cabin depressurized leaving her butt exposed through a new makeshift sunroof in the top of the plane. 

"_MMMUUUHHH_!" planting her hands deep in her bosom for support, Ultima pushed up, her torso and legs now playing catch up to her boobs allowing her to push herself up, her head appearing as the top support structure separated from the sides of the plane like an eye opening, her blonde hair streaming in the wind. 

"_RAHHAH_!  Yes!  Yes!  _YES!_" Ultima cackled finally bursting through the top half of the airplane, her breasts still stuck coming out the bottom, but her rear end beginning to provide respectable competition to her bust size, her butt now over one hundred and sixty feet wide and each cheek large enough to serve as a private bounce house for a group of twenty, the two glistening orbs shuddering and wobbling in the wind as Ultima looked back with admiration on her audacious hourglass figure.  Out of the front of the airplane Lorraine burst from the cockpit, the pilot's cock still spurting energy from the front of the plane that flew back and evaporated off the hot flesh of the two growing ladies. 

"Nice one Ultima!" Lorraine shouted looking back as her own breasts overtook the entire the front half of the plane, although her bust was barely equal to just one of Ultima's butt cheeks at that point.  Before the two could continue their celebration, the airplane pitched further downward as the left engine failed, the air pressure tearing off one of the wings. 

As the plane began to spiral it split in half, the passenger sections bursting into various pieces as the whole crew was unleashed from the airplane, hurtling on individual trajectories toward the ground, although at thirty thousand feet they still had a long way to go before getting earth side. 

"Crashing the plane?  Was _this_ part of your plan?"  Lorraine shouted over to Ultima as the two streaked through the air upside down through the atmosphere, breasts wobbling franticly in the wind around them. 

"Who cares?  We can't be hurt in our growth forms!  Let's just make a splash!" Ultima cackled, her gigantic tits casting a shadow over Lorraine who just looked on at Ultima's gigantic form speechlessly.

"_Heh...she's got a point.  And Maxine thinks I'M the unstable one,"_ Lorraine chuckled to herself as she looked sheepishly at the rest of the crew and plane debris falling toward Earth. 

"Fair enough!  Hey captain, this'll make for a great story at happy hour!  Remember it's your treat!" Lorraine shouted to Maxine who was falling slightly behind and to the right of Lorraine and Ultima. 

"Oh _great!_" Maxine flashed an exasperated grin back at Lorraine, her arms folded haughtily.  "Next time Stromberg, just do a _video call_!" Maxine shouted above her to Hannah who shrugged her shoulders with a playful smile. 

"Just enjoy the _view_ Baas, live a little!" Hannah cackled as the group streaked toward earth.