Growth Lab 06: The Transport Demo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"System Start!" Luna yelled over the buzz of the equipment, arms down against her sides, body as relaxed as she could manage in this situation, although she felt as though her belt was digging into her abdomen a bit more than usual. 

"_Luxembourg Start!  Set on our mark..."_ the voice of the Luxembourg technician carried out robotically over the speakers.  Everyone in the audience had their eyes steadily fixed on Luna, some with arms folded, other with hands clasped in anticipation. 

"_Ready!  three...two...one..._"  The final countdown made the hairs on the back of Luna's neck stand at attention.

"_It's finally happening"_ she thought.  "Engage signal boosts!  Now!" Luna bellowed out her last command as the circular pad above her lit up to engage the transport process.

--

_(Side note on the low orbit energy transit bridge and how it works)_

The Low Orbit Energy Transit Bridge was a system designed by Luna to demonstrate the use of the TK-16 Energy form captured on Prom Night to teleport matter instantaneously from one point to another.  The principle is simple, the item being transported is bathed in energy from the transmitter, which resonates on a particular frequency with the receiver which also bathes the receiving pad in energy.  Once the energy particles match frequency the transmitter boosts the signal and the matter transports instantaneously and is reconstructed atom by atom in the new location.  The process will leave the subject saturated with latent energy for an hour or so after the fact, and multiple transports per day are not recommended unless personnel undergo a mandatory decom to ensure their bodies are not over-saturated with energy.  Batteries have been found to be the best transport subjects as they can stand being saturated with a lot of energy and undergo several transfers a day without requiring a full decom.

--

Luna took a deep breath as she felt the pad over her head beam down wave after wave of energy, soaking and saturating her body and clothes on a cellular level.  She clenched her fists as a tingling sensation spread from the tips of her toes and permeated its way through to the hair on her scalp. 

Her concept of time was severely warped in transport, it felt like at least a minute to Luna but to the room the transfer was almost instantaneous, a bright light flashed, and Luna's vision became very blurry, the tingling sensation assaulting her body blocking out all other sensory perception, until she heard a small beeping sound, and another bright flash of light as she began to regain her senses. 

Blinking her eyes to adjust to the brightly lit transfer deck on the Luxembourg, Luna peered out to see a group of three scientists in decom suits monitoring the console in the room.  Two of the scientists walked up to her quickly to take her vital signs to verify her body had not been scrambled in the transfer.

"Looking great Commander! Everything checks out, but I would recommend heading straight to decom after your return trip, your energy levels are approaching," the technician stated before being cut off by Luna. 

"Eighty percent saturation, yes I know, but hardly an issue given that scanner was made for Normal energy absorbers," Luna said matter-of-factly.  "We will need to recalibrate the recommendations for level ten batteries such as myself, in simulations I found I could do ten such transfers without breaking a sweat." Luna smiled smugly at the scientist manning the comms who breathlessly announced over his headset.

"Lab One! This is Luxembourg Actual...  We Got Her!"  Luna could hear the crackle of static on the overhead speakers as the VIPs clapped and cheered uproariously back on Earth. 

"Better get me back planet-side in time for lunch lieutenant!" Luna yelled, beaming from ear to ear as she stepped back onto the transport pad in anticipation of the return trip. 

"On your mark Agent Dunn," the comms lead announced over the headset as they pulled a small lever to spin up the generators for the return trip.  As she waited Luna looked blissfully outside the port window of the transport room to catch a glimpse of the west coast of the United States, momentarily eyeing the desert mountains of Arizona then slowly drifting toward the sandy planes of her hometown in Las Vegas, Nevada. 

"Oh Mom, I wish you could have tuned into this one, security protocols be damned," Luna took a deep breath to prepare for the next transfer, but also to hold back the slight wetness in her eyelids.  The transporter pad spun up quickly and bathed her again in a fuzzy blanket of energy for the return trip, a small *burp* escaping Luna's lips as her body went translucent and the energy whisked her away back to the Killian Base transporter room. 

"Lieutenant!" one of the scientists rushed into the room as the transporter pad began its cooldown phase, humming methodically.  "Those energy readings on the commander were corrupted, our best guess is she was already pushing overload levels before the return transfer!" the scientist clutched her tablet frantically displaying the actual vital levels for Luna. 

"Notify Killian to prep the emergency decom immediately, let's just hope she doesn't do anything crazy!" the lieutenant stared anxiously at his console as he attempted to radio Alexander for confirmation.

"Returning in three...two...one..." Alexander stared intently at the spiking levels on his screen as the room was once again illuminated and as the shadows returned, the bodacious figure of Luna Master stood proudly in the center of the transport pad, a relieved smile on her face, not a single hair out of place. 

"Hurray!  Yay! Yay!" the crowd of VIPs leapt to their feet to offer laudatory praise for the ground-breaking display of technical ingenuity.  Ultima stood to the side of the stage, tugging on the sleeves of her jacket which didn't seem to reach as far down her arms as they should. 

As soon as Luna took one step outside the field of the transport pad, Ultima felt her internal temperature skyrocket, beads of sweat dotting her forehead, staggering backward slightly, Ultima's thoughts raced as to the cause for the feeling. 

"_Is Luna carrying that much energy, the transfer shouldn't have filled her up that much... unless something went wrong with the dampers?"_ Ultima did her best to keep up appearances clapping along with the rest of the attendees, her breathing becoming slightly more labored as Luna walked to the center of the stage, her uniform visibly tightening at the shoulders as her bust lobbied for more and more volume inside her jacket. 

"_Please make the victory lap short Luna, *urghh*... isn't Dunn seeing the readings?  They must be off the charts!"_ Ultima glanced over at Alexander; whose face showed no sign of registering anything out of the ordinary on his console.

"_Oh wait, he's not even looking at the console, he's looking at *sigh*... Luna."_ Ultima put a hand to her stomach as gaseous vapors pushed up her esophagus.

"*_Hooof* I must be absorbing the excess, which is fine as long as Luna doesn't say..."_ Ultima barely finished her thought before hearing Luna utter the fateful words.

"-Rocket Science!" the words snapped Ultima out of her panicked machinations as Luna committed the unthinkable on stage.

--

_(Flashback to Luna just coming off the transport)_

"Thank you! We all did this today!" Luna strode proudly across the stage to address the VIPs who were sitting back down, some still clapping, others beginning to furiously jot down notes on what had just transpired.  Luna's mind was racing. 

"_Well, well... looks like I was right... Again."_ Luna's mind was drunk on the high of scientific achievement already planning two, three, four steps ahead as to how to capitalize on this fantastic achievement. 

"We'll have a Q and A after I get checked out.  Cleanup won't take long." Luna raised a hand to get the attention of the crowd who had already begun to excitedly chat amongst themselves, feeling the slight tug as her uniform had slightly less shoulder room then she remembered. 

"_Ultima should know better than to shortchange my energy capacity like that, I know what will put her mind at ease,"_ Luna raised a single finger to punctuate her parting words.

"After all, it's not rocket science."  A deathly silence filled the room, all that could be heard was a few audible moans and groans from the VIPs, Luna brought her finger down in confusion, her eyes glowing a deep golden yellow and rumbling *_BRUMMMMBR*_ echoing from her chest as she felt the latent energy inside her start to unsettle as if she had eaten a three-day-old Burrito. 

"_What?"_ Luna's mind began to race as a chorus of *_Ohhhs_* and *_guhhs_* began to erupt from the VIPs in front of her.  Every VIP's head was on the swivel to see if the person next to them was feeling the same thing, an unfamiliar sensation of energy permeating their body. 

Turning around Luna looked at Alexander who had recoiled back from the monitor, body spastically shaking, almost vibrating, eyes shut tight, and teeth grit harder than an alligator as he animalistically muttered "_GRRRRROOOOH-GUH!"_

_"What is...Dunn? What's happening to him?"_  Luna's thoughts were a mile a minute, trying desperately to process the events taking place in front of her as the previously docile VIP audience slowly began to degenerate as the energy flux took hold of their bodies, which shook uncontrollably as though a six-point-zero magnitude earthquake was emanating from their core.  The only sounds that could be heard over the *_groans*_ in the room was the shaking of the feeble chair legs and tables. 

"_Energy surge detected, initiating lock down of Lab One"_ the overhead speaker system confirmed what Luna had feared, and a rhythmic *CLACK* *CLICK* circled the room as the doors to the room locked automatically.

_*BAM! *...*BAM! **BAM! *BAM! *_ Luna's eyes darted franticly to General Hightower who was rigidly upright in his seat, hand grasping at an obscene bulge in his crotch in a futile effort to delay the inevitable, fist slamming the table angrily at how quickly his willpower was losing the battle for control.  Luna could faintly make out the bulging veins forming on his neck, forehead, and hands and the subtle *_cracks*_ as his skeletal frame foreshadowed the impending, inevitable expansion of his six-foot frame.

"_Shittttttt_! _Shitmrmrmrmrm_!" the general's head writhed from side to side as his clavicle bulged out in between the raised collar of his uniform, his shoulders beginning the join the party, widening inch by inch as the buttons on the front of his uniform clung desperately to the fabric that began to tear. 

"_No-rmrmmr such powerRRRR!_" a scientist grunted frantically scribbling on his notepad, trying desperately to document the feeling for future studies, before an unbridled growth spasm travelled down his arm making him crush his pen unintentionally, black ink soaking his sleeve as first his hand grew, his fingers contorting into talons as the spasm travelled slowly up his arm, holes forming in the taught sleeves of his lab coat as it passed,  ending at his shoulder which inflated like a balloon as muscle fibers clamored for space in his frail frame, his eyes wide open as he began to laugh maniacally trying to hold back his muscular arm with his remaining normal one, muttering "_HE HE *Hiccup* HAHACRAPP!_" 

"_Unggghhh, so... much fucking pressure_!" the words attracted Luna's eyes next to Andrew Dyson, President and CEO of Dyson Industries, a major competitor in the field of energy research.  His simple white dress shirt had been unceremoniously untucked from his pants as his spinal cord reared upward like a hiccupping giraffe, his body contorting, head leaning forward into the table, one hand kneading his normally well permed hair, legs spread apart with the crotch seams already split down the middle, the other hand holding a state of the art phone trying desperately to push the buttons with his now larger than normal fingers, placing it to his ear trying desperately to reach someone, _anyone_, that could alleviate his current condition.

"_Martha!!!urmamm Get me my sedatives-GRAAA!_" Dyson's thought was cut off as his hand spasmed crushing the phone into minuscule shards, lifting his head from the table he leaned backward and began laughing hysterically, his arms and torso growing severely out of proportion to his lower half, the chair releasing squeals of frustration at the increasing load.  The rest of the front row was devolving into similar levels of pandemonium, as shirts and pants began to tighten, each attendee beginning to shake uncontrollably, and normal patterned speech gave way to primal grunts and groans. 

"_What's happening... unf...my pants, so tight!_"

"_Yeah me... urghh. too_"

"_Energy... neeed. Unhfff... decom... help_" all the attendees words blended together as Luna's breathing quickened realizing that literally everyone in the room was approaching overload at a quickening pace. 

"Dunn!!! I need a status update ASAP!"  Luna turned quickly to her fellow private only to see him reeled over at his console, already having destroyed his keyboard, head tipping over the monitor which fell to the floor, on the cracked screen Luna was just barely able to make out a screen that read

"_Warning, Abnormal Energy Accepted on Transferrrr..._" the rest obscured by splintered cracks on the screen. 

"_Dammit, how could I have brought enough energy back with me to cause this kind of growth without any generators?  It makes no sense!!"_ Luna's mind frantically searched her steps in the process, knowing for sure now she had missed something, but unable to tell what. 

A subtle gasp escaped Luna's lips as she turned back, realizing that the recorded footage she had watched of previous outbreaks had done little to prepare her for the shock of witnessing it firsthand, as the VIPs steadily progressed into the next stage of growth, only a few had not increased in height or width yet, one of them being General Bill Rigs, who had his hands clasped, white-knuckled to the table in front of him, a hissing sound as he breathed heavily through his grit teeth, before another spasm caused him to reel backward in his chair, exposing a quite prominent tent pole in the crotch of his pants, jolting outward inch by inch, too fast for the pants to even hope to adjust too in time. 

"_Oh, my goodness his penis!? This kind of reaction on a group level is crazy!  Are there possibly unknown generators among the VIPs!?  It's impossible to tell!"_ Luna nervously glanced from one attendee to another trying to see if anyone was acting weirder than usual, which was like looking for a needle in a haystack of needles. 

"_Commander! ETA on emergency decom is ten minutes!  Make sure nobody leaves that room...*hiccup* ohhh crappppp!"_ Rebecca's voice trailed off over the intercom leaving only static to keep Luna company. 

"_Masters, H-H-H-H-HELP US_" "_Masters, where's that decom?!?_" 

"_M-M-M-Masters whats-URghgh happening to m-m-me?!_"  All of the changing males' voices rose up in an asynchronous chorus of raging adrenaline that made Luna shrink back, for the first time in a long time, until she remembered that she was not alone.  There should be one other person in the room still able to assist. 

Turning around, Luna saw Ultima, who was attempting (_unsuccessfully_) to comfort Alexander, who had fallen to his knees on the floor uttering guttural nonsense.  Ultima knelt to one knee, hand on Alexander's already more-burly-than-usual shoulder, the other one undoing the buttons on her outer jacket as her breasts swelled from her natural C-cups to perky DD's, pooling softly over and around the sides of the cups of her bra which could be seen outlined clearly under her button-down shirt, her tie hanging loosely over her right breast barely even able to circumvent her billowing bosom.

"I think Dunn took on most of the energy, *UnnFF* I can barely hold the excess!" Ultima took her hand off Dunn to attempt to remove her outer jacket as her breasts began to strain the top buttons on her shirt which rode up to reveal her supple midriff. 

"Ultima, form up on me!" Luna snapped desperately watching as some of the VIPs had grown out their chairs and were now beginning to make their way up front, legs wobbling as they took on more and more mass, getting calves the size of watermelons.

"_Unload.... Need... to...Unload!"_ the slowly advancing hulked out males resembled a very well-dressed zombie invasion until the final growth phase hit them and their bodies surged in height, reaching first ten then fifteen tall, their shirts ripping at the back, then at the shoulders and finally shredding into rings clinging to the thirty-inch biceps and seventy-inch torsos of the attendees. 

Some grew wide, with barrel chests extending out at least a foot in front making their head look tiny by comparison, with legs like tree trunks supporting their rotund frame.  Others took on a lankier demeaner, hair standing straight up like they had been shocked by electricity, with their dress shirts quickly becoming mere tank tops for their upper half exposing shredded abs extending to their long legs clothed by dress shorts that had previously been dress pants. 

Every attendee had a penis at least three feet long, most had a diameter of a foot while other were even larger with veins that pulsed like a clogged water hose.  Senator Richmond, who had been sitting off to the left side, reeled backward as his muscular form finally reached his penis, which sprang up violently karate-chopping the table in front of him in half with a sickening *_CRRACKK_* sending the pieces flying to opposite sides of the room.

"_Uraaaahhh...too much...can't hold ittt_!" Richmond's cries reinforced what Luna already knew, they were running out time.

"Commander what's the eta on the decom?" Ultima asked gesturing to the shut door where Rebecca was (_supposedly_) prepping the crystal storage tanks to drain the energy. 

"At best it'll take ten minutes, assuming Rebecca is not indisposed as well," Luna muttered, putting a hand on Ultima's shoulder to drain her excess energy as best she could, slowly deflating Ultima's rotund mammaries to a perky D-cup, allowing Ultima to refasten the bottom two buttons on her jacket. 

"But with fifteen VIPs growing at this rate, we can't waste another minute, they cannot leave this room or unload the energy to the rest of the base *_Hiccup_*!"  Luna put her hand to her mouth, grasping just how much energy Ultima had been trying to drain from the room, the buttons on Luna's jacket began to strain more and more as her own bust took on an additional three inches of breast flesh.

"Hehe... are you... uh ...suggesting we take a more _direct_ approach?" Ultima's voice carried with it an almost jovial playfulness as her eyes twinkled at Luna whose face scrunched up as she registered Ultima's intention. 

"Please tell me you are not referring to "_personal decoms_" lieutenant?" Luna muttered dryly, making air quotes with her hands.  Ultima seemed not even to register Luna's audible apprehension. 

"Haha, oh _ma'am_! It's the fastest way to absorb their energy!  Not only that but if our data from Prom Night is accurate, most of them will remember nothing after recovering from climax, which will take at least an hour or two!" Ultima's voice carried with it an unbridled excitement that made Luna sweat at how unfazed Ultima was. 

"_I guess she has grown before, damn, I can't have my underling taking me to school like this,"_ Luna swallowed sheepishly attempting to regain her composure. 

"I have been _very_ careful not to fraternize with anyone... and this is an emergency... but this will stay between you and me understand!?!"  Luna felt beads of sweat forming on her head, and deep down she knew she was sweating not with dread, but with _anticipation_.