Growth Lab 06: The Transport Demo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes of course, pinky promise!" Ultima quickly grabbed Luna's pinky with her own before prancing off happily to one of the grown attendees that had wandered toward the stage. 

_"*Sigh* Ultima's always up for a party,"_ Luna mused as she watched her lieutenant run off.

As Ultima jumped off the side of the stage to enter the fray of hulking man-flesh, Luna timidly strode across the stage to the closest attendee to her, Senator Richmond, who had fallen to his knees right in front of the stage moaning incessantly.  Luna marveled at the size and girth that had transformed the formerly quite un-athletic Senator, his head towered at least four feet above Luna even while he was kneeling, with a chest that was nearly as wide as Luna was tall, and not an ounce of fat could be found on any square inch of his body, only turgid skin wrapped around muscles fibers thick as rope. 

Luna's surveyal ended of course with his erect cock which extended six feet upward from his pelvis so that the tip reached just barley to Luna's chin, twitching rhythmically with the Senator's heavy breathing.  Luna could almost feel the heat radiating off of the blood-engorged member as she approached it, setting her senses on fire, as she remembered just how long it had been since she had last engaged in _relations_. 

"So... a... blow job works?" Luna turned to Ultima for confirmation, who had already begun servicing her first member, whose cock was equal in size to Ultima herself. 

"*_Mmf*_ Penetration is Better," Ultima replied as she wrapped her arms and legs around the cock in a full-bodied bear hug, just barely able to reach around it, nuzzling her cheek against the tip which made its owner shudder uncontrollably. 

"_Please_ Lieutenant!  I am not fucking any of them.  Most are my superior." Luna's indignation was palpable as Senator Richmond cock twitched its way forward to smash into Luna's chest eliciting a surprised *_oof_* from her as she took hold of the sizable member, surprised at how smooth the skin felt despite all the stretching it had just recently done. 

"_Hehehe_, fine well as long as you get them to climax and then absorb the energy release.  Then we can decom later," Ultima replied, having clearly switched into "_horn-dog_" mode, massaging her partner's member starting at the base, and laying moist open-mouthed kisses along the shaft leaving indiscriminate hickeys with a loud *POP!* as she slowly navigated up to the head of the member spiraling around it like a stripper on a stripper pole, her hair clinging to the sweaty shaft as she circled it and put her back against it, grinding her butt slowly while reaching both hands behind and around it she squeezing firmly, causing a little bit of energy juice to spurt out of the cock, falling on her head, running down her cheeks and soaking into her button down shirt making it see-through. 

"_SLURpps... heheh..._Come on Commander! *GLOMPFF*" Ultima completed her routine by smushing her face deep onto the head of the cock as the attendee's groan reached a fever pitch, his legs spastically shaking and with a *_RAAAAAA_* ejaculating a potent energy load into Ultima's waiting mouth, her cheeks ballooning outwards from the force of it, her eyes closed, hands untying the silk tie around her neck as her throat undulated like a worm on crack as deep *_GULPS_* drowned out the rumbling from her core as the energy pooled and dispersed inside her. 

With her necktie undone, Ultima moved her hands from her partners cock down to hold her stomach which had bulged out obscenely from her energy binge, undoing the lower button on her jacket and pulling down her skirt to allow for breathing room, as she continued to slurp up the excess energy dribbling out of the rapidly shrinking penis. Pulling off she swallowed hard on the excess remaining in her mouth and throat and turned to Luna stifling a cute burp. 

"*_Urp_* Come on Luna! It's not going to bite!" Ultima stood up on wobbly legs tossing her head to get her hair back in a semi-presentable state as the energy quickly relocated from her stomach to her hips and breasts.  Staring downward she cupped her firm perky D-cup breasts as they swelled outward an additional two cup sizes, spilling out over, around, and below her now terribly inadequate C-cup bra, the shoulder straps digging into her skin, a devilish smile beginning to stretch across her face. 

Her outer jacket only had the middle button still clinging together as below it her hips had gained at least five inches of circumference and were giving her pants a run for their money and on top her breasts bulged out through the jacket collar her bra forcing most of the growth upward, with breast flesh peeking through the gaps in her button-down shirt. 

"*_Hooof_* I'm about to start another!" Ultima chirped as Luna continued to stand pensively sizing up the cock in front of her. 

"_Not_ Helping!" Luna cast a fiery glare at Ultima who had already pranced off to alleviate another attendee of their energy burden, her hips swaying seductively as her butt crack began to show above her stretched pants as they rode further down her bulbous backside.

"_Ok let's just do this..._How about a kiss..." Luna licked her plump lips and pursed them together, her dimples caving in as she steadied the twitching cock with both hands and leaned forward to place her lips over the two inch wide opening of the urethra in a dainty kiss, her mouth making a soft *_Peck_* as she covered it, hovering there for a moment, feeling the organ convulse in response, sending a small dash of pre-cum burbling up the urethra pushing against her lips.  The feeling was odd, almost like soda bubbles tickling her lips, yet warm like a morning coffee. 

"_Hmmmmm,"_ Luna parted her lips to suck some of the pre-cum into her mouth, feeling the fluid shower her tongue in a thousand tiny pricks, her mind almost going cloudy from the overpowering sensation of it.  Before her mind could even comprehend Luna had instinctively swallowed, feeling it slowly coat her with fire, then disappear instantaneously as it melded with her body, leaving her dazed, blowing gaseous steam from her mouth as her internal temperature began to rise.

"*_WHooff-hisss*_... that was..._delicious!"_ Luna felt an unadulterated smile like Ultima's form on her face, doe eyes blinking at the hulking Senator who was reaching toward her slowly. "_Man, this stuff might be addicting_" Luna mused calmly leaning in again this time parting her lips and shoving her tongue into the urethra, cleaning the walls of all the energy remnants, a loud _*squelch! *_ sounding off as she undocked, and Senator Richmond let out a load *MOAN* as his balls twitched impatiently. 

"Commander, we'll be here forever at your pace!" Ultima shouted while addressing her second attendee, this one a lanky twelve-foot-tall professor whose disproportionately large arms hung all the way down to his ankles with hands as large as beach balls. 

"You gotta get'em _*MMmff* *Popp! *_ ... Revved up!" Ultima instructed while demonstrating on the six-foot-long member, running one hand up and down the relatively thin but veiny shaft while devouring the head at an angle so that it bulged out one of her cheeks before releasing it with a grandiose _*Pop!*_ making the professor gyrate and *_Grunt_* uncontrollably. 

"Strokes and sucking!  _Then_ the Power bomb!" Ultima's words were less intelligible as she started dragging her long tongue against the bottom of the head, gingerly pinching the urethra shut as the poor professor writhed above looking fit to burst. 

"_Mmmm-Stop Teasing!!!_" the hulked out professor roared, reaching forward with his eleven foot long arms, grabbing Ultima's head and pulling her forward, inch by inch, the shaft disappearing down her throat in jerky increments as her esophageal sphincter instinctively fought against the foreign intrusion, wet *_GLks* were_ all that Luna could hear from Ultima until she was three feet down and the cock finally hit the wall of her stomach, bulging out from inside her abdomen, popping the last button of her jacket in the process.  For her part Ultima kept her feet planted on the ground, torso bent forward, arms locked holding with the lanky arms of her partner while her pants slid further down her butt which served only to excite the surrounding figures. 

"_AAaaaaAAHhhhhaaaaa!_" the professor jerked as he released his orgasm directly into Ultima, her arms going limp as she felt her core get pummeled with waves of energy, spreading to her ass and legs as her dress pants began to form rips around the knees and ankles as her legs grew longer and meatier, pushing her butt up even higher. 

As Ultima's legs grew first one, then two feet, the ejaculating professor also began to shrink quickly back to normal size, his penis retracting its way back through Ultima's gullet who continued to bend over to finish sucking away every drop of energy until the penis finally dislodged itself from her mouth and the spent Professor fell backwards in dazed satisfaction. 

"See? He's out like a light!  Commander! Are you still milking that senator?" Ultima turned to face Luna, her breasts now reaching F-cup status, her bra strap having broken some point during the last "milking" and the only thing supporting her massive mammaries being her cum-soaked button-down shirt, which had ridden up to cradle her pendulous breasts exposing her flat midriff which dovetailed into a preposterously rotund backside which her pants could only barely cover half of, ending in robust thirty-inch thighs.  Luna barely heard Ultima as she was now fully focused on the task at hand, feeling the rumble as the Senators urethra expanded again and began to spasm.

"_Ohhh crap, he's cumming, ohhhh geez here we go_" Luna reflexively clenched her core, feeling for the first time in a long while completely out of her depth, until she felt the liquid energy fill her mouth at a steady pace, but not so fast that she couldn't swallow it down in measured gulps.  Like a well-aged scotch, the energy cocktail left a sharp aftertaste in her mouth but went down easy.

"_This is pretty good" Luna_ thought, her cheeks flush thinking briefly about how her day had taken such a crazy turn.  Her thoughts were shoved aside by a deep groan in her body manifesting in a strong hunger that shook her to her core.

"_Let's have a little more then,_" Luna thought to herself, grabbing the head with both hands, and pressing her lips gently on the surface to get a tight seal.  The senator spasmed again, but now Luna was sucking more and more forcefully on the cock, her ravenous vacuum outpacing the rapidly shrinking Senator's output.  Luna could barely register how much she had swallowed in terms of volume, all she could tell was that her body was processing it at a remarkable rate, before her stomach could swell outward enough to strain her belt the energy was redirected to her breasts, which vibrated and tingled, heating up like a car engine on a cold winter morning, putting a slight euphoric haze over Luna as she once again detached from the Senator's now only two-foot-long cock. 

"Come on Senator, are you holding out on me?" a seductive smile stretched across Luna's face as she stared up at the Senator, feeling the unfamiliar energy already warping her internal structure into something new..._bigger_..._better_. 

"_I have to be better, this little accident can't take me down, it'll be just like the prom Night, I can use this to my advantage!"_ Luna's confidence surged alongside her chest which billowed outward slowly pulling her outer jacket upward and tightening the seams at the shoulders.  Grabbing the senator's still erect penis with one hand, she cupped his grapefruit size balls in the other with a firm squeeze.

"Come-_oonnn_ Senator, don't worry I can take _it all_."  The senator let out one final hurrah and with a *_groan_* released his pressure-cooked load into Luna's waiting lips, spasming, one... two... three more times before falling backwards in exhaustion as Luna stood up to readjust her tightening uniform, noticing how her sleeves and pants were a little shorter than she remembered.

"*_Hic_* You're right Montgomery! This is easy!  How many you got?" Luna looked over to where she saw Ultima last, hand on her hip with the taste of victory (_and something else_) on her lips. 

"Three!" Ultima sang from her spot across the room which was a sight to behold.  Using the gigantic cock of General Hightower as a horse saddle, grinding her crotch against it hungrily, Ultima was simultaneously giving hand jobs to two other hulk-scientists while providing fellatio to none other than Andrew Dyson, whose penis was thicker than a refrigerator, bulging viscously at a mere three feet long.

"Ha! I don't think you'll keep that lead!" Luna replied playfully.

"Oh?" Ultima raised an eyebrow at Luna while massaging Dyson's cock.

"I'm a quick study" Luna winked slyly at Ultima. "_This is child's play,"_ Luna smirked to herself.  If there was one thing, she knew about Ultima it was that she's always up for a competition.  "_I'd better start pulling my weight, there's no telling which one of us will reach our limit first,"_ Luna pondered as she hopped off the stage landing next to a comatose Senator Richmond and slinked her way over to General Bill Riggs who already looked fit to blow grunting feverishly.

"*_Grooaann* Got to releasse!!_" Bill fell to his knees and just in time Luna swooped in, hopping up and grabbing his cock with both legs and arms, hanging underneath it like a sloth, and extending her head up to the tip to accept the impending load.  *_GGUUuUSHhH_* the force of the flow knocked the wind out of Luna and replaced that wind with gallons upon gallons of ripe energy fluid, her mind going cloudy again as the residual feelings from her previous binge returned, ever more intense to the point of her almost blacking out, the only thing her mind could comprehend was not spilling a drop of energy. 

As the flow subsided, Luna's sweaty palms began to slip off of the general's cock, until she realized she was being pushed away by her gradually enlarging spheres of breast flesh, which began to pull the buttons on her outer jacket apart, her belt starting to dig painfully into her waist as her jacket was pulled from under her belt to now serve as merely a tank top for her breasts which stuck out at least a foot at this point, quivering rhythmically with energy. 

With a soft *_Thud_* Luna landed on the floor, thankful that her butt had also gained some additional mass to cushion the fall.  "_Oh Bill, even as a Hulk you're as blunt as ever,"_ Luna was surprised at how certain traits still came through even in one's growth form.  Covering her mouth to stifle a delicate *_urp_* she slowly got to her feet to eye her next target, hearing the hysterical cry of another orgasm presumably flooding Ultima with more energy. 

This attendee was difficult to recognize for Luna, due both to the fact that all of his identifying clothes had shredded off and the fact that his face was now remarkably angular with a chin the size of a steel girder. 

"_Our intel has to be corrupted; one or more attendees must be generators given how severe the growth effects are,"_ Luna pondered craning her neck to survey her latest customer, whose back was turned to her, watching Ultima's primal gyrations on the other side of the room.

"_I always suspected that the top brass may be hiding that fact so that they would have to endure less surveillance, but geez *hiccup**Hooooof*,"_ Luna placed a hand to her mouth as more gaseous steam billowed from her insides, eyes crossing at the wonderful sensation of pressure relieving her, only to be quickly replaced by more pressure as the energy ransacked every cell in her being. 

Having never taken on so much energy in such short time, Luna was surprised at the lack of side effects, besides a slightly faster heart rate, and being _slightly_ more suggestible she found that the pluses and minuses were more balanced than she had envisioned. 

Her body even felt stronger somehow, more durable, which was quickly put to the test as the fifteen-foot-tall figure turned around quickly at the sound of her approaching, and not being accustomed to his seven-foot-long rock-hard member, caught Luna with a right-penis-hook that would have made Mike Tyson retire in round one.  Her navy hat flew off into oblivion and Luna landed boobs-first on the linoleum floor, sliding a couple more feet before stopping, dazed, and confused.

"_Ohhh...Ss-sorryyy_" the monstrous man of muscle cooed timidly as he reached out a microwave sized hand to help Luna off the ground, who slowly came too as another growth spurt racked her frame. 

"_Hehehe_, well _I'm_ sorry for st-startling you *_NGHHHH_*" Luna arched her back, elbows on the floor, as she felt her lower legs grow at least another foot, bone, and flesh congealing with a gurgling roar as her toes split through the front of her military boots peeling back layer by layer of leather like an onion.  Rising again to her feet, Luna wobbled slightly on her disproportionately longer legs, her bosom finally wrestling free two of the buttons on her outer jacket, allowing her left breast to spill out as far as her dress shirt would allow it, the rest of the jacket splitting at the shoulders as she reached up to cradle the chin of the attendee whom she now recognized as a long-time assistant to Doc Hudson. 

"I know just how you can make it up to me though," Luna whispered, raising one leg up to step over the cock, trapping it beneath her thighs, squeezing them together making the man wince in ecstasy.

"_Mmmm... no time... gonna blow,_" the man pleaded with Luna as his balls began to contract against her legs. 

"_Uh-Uh-UH_, like I said, you're going to make it up to _me_!" Luna said as she firmly guided him to lean back on a nearby table, crushing the monitors on top of it, and proceeded to sit cross-legged on his stomach, legs wrapped around his cock, clamping down on the urethra to prevent any further outflow of energy. 

"_Mmm_," Luna took her time excavating the exterior of the throbbing shaft with her tongue, relishing how all her senses, but especially her sense of taste, seemed to have been amplified ten times over. 

"_Waaiiitt, can't, hold, *NGGGHGHGH*_" the panicked warnings from her partner were to no avail, until suddenly the meaty hands reappeared and grabbed Luna around her torso, flipping her upside down, legs in the air bracing against the ceiling rafters and pressing her glistening lips against the head of his cock as he emptied his balls with unrivaled fervor.

_"*BLOROGGHGHGH*"_ Luna's eye's glazed over from the torrential onslaught on her internal organs, her belt bursting off with a loud *_SNAP* *Twinnnggg*_ flinging the buckle across the room like a bullet as her cheeks ballooned outward, suddenly regretting the inherent pressurized flow her teasing had caused.  The large hands holding Luna upside down also squeezed her innards making the energy pool outwards to further amplify her already uncanny hourglass figure, her last jacket button giving way as her breasts billowed outward sloshing heavily with thick nipples protruding through her stretched dress shirt.

Unable to sustain the onslaught, energy began to leak from her nostrils, until finally the flow began to ebb, and the hands released her allowing her to flip and land butt-first on her now-normal-sized suitor, her ten-foot-tall body smothering most of his sleeping form on the table soaked in energy remnants.  Rolling over to get her feet Luna couldn't help but laugh to herself. 

"_Heheh_..that was a big one... *_Belch_*"  she attempted to grasp one of nipples which had begun to swell, feeling like an overstuffed water balloon, the tight clothes not helping to relieve the internal pressure she felt, but also heightening her pleasure at the same time, sweat glistening on her exposed flesh, her hair now a manic series of wet locks, some clinging to her cheeks, her pupil's dilated as though she had just chugged six cups of coffee.