Growth Lab 06: The Transport Demo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got another big one commander!" Ultima cried from across the room, on her knees as she finished giving an award-winning titty fuck to General Hightower, who grabbed her shirt encased bosom as his cock disappeared underneath her shirt, through her cleavage, and re-surfacing from the pillowy bosom to meet her puckered lips, wet with anticipation. 

Ultima's arms folded behind her as she let her tits do the talking, and her lips received General Hightower's rebuttal with full aplomb, nursing the phallus with a ravenous demeanor that had only gotten more forceful since the start of the session, her eyes turned upward to the general as her body absorbed the energy, her breasts swallowing up more of the space between them, her pants starting to split along her bulging thighs, her black heels splitting at the sole as her feet slid backward along the floor as she gained another foot in height, slurping enthusiastically. 

With a wet *_Squelch_* General Hightower's withered member slid from Ultima's under-cleavage as he fell backward in exhaustion.  Luna sized up Ultima as she sauntered past, noticing that Ultima still had yet to catch to her in the chest-size and height department. 

"Come on Montgomery, you know what they say, _quality over quantity_," Luna teased, resting her breasts playfully on top of Montgomery's to accentuate their size and height difference. 

"Oh, you _know_ I'll catch up fast... *_hiccup_*...how're you holding up?" Montgomery purred. 

"Just getting started. Ready for round two?" Luna stated gesturing to the remaining five attendees which were moaning close by. 

"Ready and willing!" Ultima sang as she daintily cat-walked to her next target with remarkable grace despite her engorged from, the sound of tearing seams echoing with each step she took, her shirt beginning to give way at the underarms, side-boob spilling out with each pendulum swing of her bust as she walked.  Luna turned to a splayed-out giant a few feet to her right with a striped necktie being the only remaining piece of clothing still clinging around his tree-trunk size neck which he was desperately clawing at with his fingers which were now too large to get a proper grip. 

"_URRNNGHH stupid tie... always choking me_," the frustrated mass of a man grunted in frustration. 

"Allow me," Luna said as she walked over to the base of his head, and then got on her knees, her watermelon size breasts enveloping his face as she fiddles with his tie, feeling her gloves began to give way as residual growth surges pulsated outward to her extremities. 

"There we go, you're a free man now, and I know just how you can repay me!"  Luna said as she crawled across the twenty-five-foot-tall body, her nipples lighting on fire as her breasts dragged along the veiny mountains of muscle, until she reached the erect spire of penis that stretched at least five feet long against the prone man's torso. 

"Hey Ultima, let me show you how it's really done!" Luna said as her jaw opened wide to accept the girthy phallus, almost enveloping the entire head in single throaty *_GLOMPF*_ her cheeks bulging out as her jaw unhinged to slowly pull more and more cock within her, her tongue peeking out over her lower jaw, teasing the engorged veins playfully. 

Luna shuddered as she felt her body convulse as the member tensed, spring up and away from the torso, dragging her along with it, her arms clutching around it like a life raft as the giant sent a powerful load shooting down her throat, her body growing in response, her jacket splitting at the back as her shoulders and arms grew, her tattered pants barely holding on around her juicy chocolate thighs, her panties digging a two-foot-long wedgie into her butt. 

Pulling off the satisfied member, Luna looked over to see Ultima lying down on the floor guiding the phallus of another grown attendee to her lips like a spaceship trying to dock.  Her breasts had now surged in growth to rival Luna's in size, her nipples shredding through her overstrained top that had already lost all its buttons acting more like overalls for her breasts now then an actual shirt. 

"Seriously Montgomery!?" Luna chuckled at the sight of her lieutenant, acknowledging that she probably also looked just as ridiculous. 

"Hey! I'm running out of space over here! Gotta get innovative...hehe!" Ultima cackled alongside Luna as she completed her rendezvous with the inbound flesh apparatus and proceeded to take inventory of its copious payload, her legs kicking furiously as he breasts surged upward another foot, spilling over her sides.  Luna made her way over to Ultima as she finished swallowing the last remnants and extended a hand to help her get up. 

"You know, intel says the growth side effect is supposed to alter your perceptions, but I don't feel it," Luna mumbled as her gloves finally began to shred as she gained another six inches in height. 

"Me neither!" Ultima said, arms clutching her left boob to free her nipple from her tattered shirt as cleavage spilled out underneath, and on top of the shirt.  "I guess it depends on your resistance and willpower. Batteries like us seem to naturally have a lot of both," Ultima pondered slinking up to the second to last attendee.  

"Yes, that must be it, and oral decoms allow us to absorb energy without being stimulated to the point of unloading," Luna said as she rubbed her hands vigorously up and down the last attendee who shuddered his last before giving up the ghost.  Feeling the energy meld with her body Luna paused for a second marveling at just how much energy she and Ultima had consumed thus far, with minimal "side effects".   

Her face shone with pride and anticipation as she returned to the front of the room where Ultima was standing at the base of the podium which had crumbled to debris beneath the multi-ton pound of muscle that was now Alexander, his torso as wide as a car and standing at approximately twenty feet tall, his blonde hair brushing against the ceiling when he stood up at full height.  Each of Alexander's biceps was as big around as Ultima's breasts which were now only partially suspended by the tattered remains of her dress shirt, her pants and underwear having finally been lost, her modesty only maintained by the fact that her boobs hung down to her knees with enough volume to fill up a small hot tub to the brim. 

"Just got one left commander!  Dunn.  The biggest and most bloated too!" Ultima said as she turned to Luna, gesturing to Alexander behind her who was grunting and moving rather slowly as he seemingly adjusted to his massive form, still dazed, and confused from the sudden growth. 

"I'll start him, and we can get to the decom ward-

"No!" Luna shouted, cutting off Ultima abruptly.

"Hmm?" Ultima eyes blinked wide in surprise at the sudden outburst from her commander, whom she noticed was starting to have another growth spurt as she walked purposefully up to the stage.

"This is a _solo_ operation Montgomery.  I can handle Dunn myself... _Dunn_!" with a booming voice Luna addressed her sergeant in her usual forceful tone and almost as if on autopilot Dunn uttered a terse "*_Grunt_*" in reply. 

"Lay down now!" Luna relayed her commands from afar as she approached Dunn, waving an arm to signal Ultima to step aside, which she did timidly.

"But... ma'am he's so big and we're so full.  It will take both of us," Ultima's voice tinged with a familiar tone that triggered something in Luna, almost like a firecracker going off in her mind. 

"Both!?! BOTH!?!" Luna's voice echoed off the walls of the room. Her feet hit the floor with a thunderous boom as her shoes began to shed right off her enlarged feet. 

"_Oh Ultima, of course you want to share the load now, but you wouldn't share my boyfriend that you snagged out from under me!  What is this, pity?  She's decomed nearly twice as many and she's talking about 'we're so full'! Please! I could take a platoon of these ruffians, heck I could decom a whole city with the proper training!  Time to put her back in her place, time to show everyone!"_ Luna's thoughts were a maelstrom as she set her sights on Alexander, buttons and remnants of clothing falling to the floor in her wake as she approached him. 

"Think I can't handle this Montgomery?!  That Dunn is my better!?" Luna yelled as her mind raced, her day had spiraled out of control, but for some reason the only thing that mattered to her now was decoming Dunn, but on her terms. 

"Ever since I started in the military, people like Dunn have put me in a box, the hot chick who slept her way to the top, they think my looks got me my promotions... please! Can you get four PhD's, achieve fluency in ten languages, climb the ladder to commander in record time, oversee the largest manned orbital research facility on just good looks?!?!  Not to say that I'm a bad catch anyway, you don't know how many proposals I've turned down, so many who wanted me all to themselves, but no, I set my sights on something bigger!"  Luna punctuated her speech with a bang as she clutched a breast in each hand and stretched them out as wide as her arms could go, exposing her bronze flat tummy glistening with sweat, shredding the remains of her tattered dress shirt, her jacket collar hanging askew on one shoulder, one finger playfully kneading at the rumbling soft tissue of her areola. 

"I would have been too much for them _anyway_," Luna said as her own self-fondling sent pleasure waves rushing to cloud her mind, her eyes glazing over in ecstasy with satisfaction. 

"Commander!?!" Ultima's voice was almost pleading, for something, any kind of reasoning from her superior officer. 

"_Quiet Montgomery!  No more interruptions!_  I'm going to wrap this up so we can decom," Luna's voice hit Ultima like a truck, who took a couple of steps to the side of the podium, noticing that the door to the equipment room was starting to bulge outward slightly, and Ultima thought she heard a familiar voice moaning on the other side before her attention returned to Luna stepping across Alexander's tree trunk legs toward his erect five-foot-long penis twitching with vigor.  Standing at eleven feet tall Luna sized up Alexander's cock, which barely reached her navel, bringing her arms up from underneath to shift her breasts to uncover her pelvis.

"Tsk-Tsk.  Well... you're kind of small Dunn," Luna said as she poked playfully at the head of the cock with an exaggerated look of disappointment on her face.  Standing on top of Alexander's legs, Luna could feel his muscles tense underneath her toes and his grunts sent vibrations tingling up her spine, feeling an old yet familiar sensation of her crotch moistening in anticipation.

"_Ohhh, fuck, I can't let on how excited I am, keep it together Luna,"_ ran through her mind as she gently pressed her vaginal lips against the head, feeling it slowly began to split her open, her inner walls squeezing instinctively against the foreign intrusion. 

"*_URg*_... _*Squelch*_ No matter.  Let's get this over with," Luna muttered_,_ shifting her arms back over the top of her breasts which she spread out to rest on her knees as she continued her journey downward, feet sliding forward up Dunn's torso as she allowed her full weight to rest on the phallus, the energy and pre-cum lubing up her inner canals nicely as foot after foot of penis *_ScHrLORpped*_ it's way past her clenched thighs and into her stretched entryway. 

As she passed the four-foot mark Luna's feet lost traction and slipped forward on Dunn's washboard abs, causing her to fall the last foot and a half down on his cock, her butt cheeks slapping Dunn's taut ball sack with a loud *_PLAP_*, Luna grunting at the sudden mass displacement taking place in her body, going briefly cross-eyed as she felt Alexander's body spasms render her insides into Jell-o, her brain barely having enough resources left over to form sentences.

"*_Grunt*_ Suh-See... Ah--All... in-mmm!" Luna excitedly announced her accomplishment as she readjusted her footing, knees bent, breast spilling out to either side of Dunn's torso as they both made eye contact. 

*_GRLLLARLRLLL_* Dunn released a sudden jolt of energy into Luna, who clenched her teeth at the feeling searing her insides as though hot lava was boiling up within her, a premature pent-up energy ejaculation bubbling forth as Alexander's hands stayed clenched at his sides, his mind losing its last bastions of propriety as he felt his seed flow into his commander.  The two sat there for what felt like ten seconds, barely breathing the only sound being the crackling of the podium floor boards as Alexander's legs kicked spastically and Luna's breasts gurgling as they took on more energy.  As she regained her bearings Luna placed her hands behind her to get back on her haunches, her butt cheeks cushioning her from falling backwards. 

"_Ultima was right, this decom method is much faster, but he hasn't shrunk yet, might take another round or two, no matter,"_ Luna released a breath as she looked at Dunn who was still wrapped in the throes of pleasure, "_what a weakling, I'll have to coax it out of him then,_" she pondered.  "Already finished Dunn?!? HAAHAAHAAHAHAHAH," Luna's gleeful chuckle got Alexander's attention, "How does it feel?  You're the quickest one in the room." 

"*_Muhhh_*," Dunn raised his head slightly as he began to understand his current situation.

"Huh? What was that Dunn?" Luna said as she cocked her head to the side, hands on her thighs, raising an eyebrow in mocking disappointment and skepticism.  "If that's all you got then I'm pulling out."  Suddenly Luna felt two large meaty hands cup the pillowy bean bags of her ass cheeks, squeezing firmly and pulling her upward and forward, her hands splaying out against Dunn's pecks as her breasts were smooshed against his torso. 

"What? You're grabbing ME?" Luna said excitedly as she felt her control on the situation slipping away with each inch, she slid closer to Alexander's face.

"_Not quite done_," Alexander calmly replied, Luna now close enough to feel his breath, feeling his heartbeat pulsing against her right nipple. 

"What?" Luna answered in surprise, as she felt Alexander began to re-sheath his cock, which had grown in the meantime back into her welcoming love canal. 

"*_Gasp... GUhh*,"_ Luna's words dripped with wanton desire, her ten years in the military and fifteen years of schooling failed her as she succumbed to the wonderful feeling of being wanted, held, and tightly reamed. 

Ever since she joined the military Luna had been especially picky and distant despite her many male pursuers, maybe it was an unintentional response to her Dad never being around, but it had resulted in a deep longing for close companionship that she had yet to experience, until today that is, and although she would never willingly reveal this information, it was the first time Luna had actually had vaginal intercourse, and she found that she liked it, a lot.  *_GUhh_* Luna's hand clenched handholds in Alexander's pectorals as his penis reamed her out from behind, her body processing the energy at an accelerated rate, her butt cheeks billowing out around Alexander's tightly clenched fingers like rising loughs of bread. 

"Nice ass commander, still think you got this?" Alexander remarked playfully, watching Luna's head thrash about wildly, eyes closed, her mind drowning in sensory overload.  Suddenly Luna's body began to shudder violently, her ass cheeks quivering uncontrollably, as Alexander felt her muscular walls clench down like a vice on his turgid member, milking him for all he was worth. 

*_MUHoooh-Cuh...CUmMiNNGI_* Luna's voice had lost all formal pretense, the sounds dribbling forth like warm honey as she felt the world slipping away and all she could feel was the warmth and firmness of Dunn's embrace. 

"That's it.  You're _blowing_," Dunn felt his arm muscles tense up in response to Luna's gyrations as his body began to bulk up even more, his hands expanding to keep pace with Luna's backside, which had now doubled in size, her back arched violently to the point that her head could almost rest on the pillow of her own backside.

"*_OHH...GuG...GUhH...Hurp*"_ Luna was snatched out of her throes of passion as she felt a strange shift occur inside her, as her body continued to take on energy, but her rate of expansion rapidly decreased, and an obscene pressure began to build at her nipples as she felt her areolas begin to grow taut.

"_Crap, I lost control... Ultima was right... that orgasm dramatically decreased my resistance and now I'm hitting my limit,"_ Luna's breathing turned frantic, and her eyes bugged out as she continued to be speared by Dunn, the sound of his balls clapping against her butt only drowned out by the monstrous _*burble*_ sounds emitting from her nipples on either side of him. 

"_Dunn... DUNN_... I ... uh...*_heh_* I'm going to _unload_," Luna drooled, her eyes pleading for relief from her spastic reaming, having run out of options for containing the energy stuffing her insides.  Dunn looked at her and a devilish smile stretched across his exceedingly wide face. 

"Yah_... I want you to_," he said simply and punctuated the sentence by increasing his pounding frequency, Luna's mouth hanging wide, tongue splayed out as she felt energy began to beeline for all exit points in her body, lest she explode. 

"Commander!" Ultima bolted across the room from where she had been "_tending_" to the other sleeping attendees, realizing now that the situation was about to become way worse unless she could offload some of the energy from Luna.  However, as she strode past the equipment room door on her way to the podium, the door hinges suddenly buckled and then gave way completely, impacting hard enough into Ultima's right breast to knock her off her feet, face smushing into her right breast as she fell to the ground. 

The door was followed promptly by a clenched fist that rivaled Alexander's in size.  Dazed, Ultima looked up at the huge hand clutching the door lying next to her the floor and noticed the familiar watch-band shaped tan on the wrist.  "Rebecca!?!" Ultima shouted as she realized that Rebecca had possibly sustained as large an energy surge as Alexander due to her proximity to the storage tanks. 

"_RGHGH... no... space!"_ Rebecca's voice could be heard through the ventilation ducts in the room as her body had undoubtedly pushed through the walls of the neighboring infrastructure.  "Who...the...$*%#...said...rocket scienc-oh shit," In her impassioned cries of frustration, Rebecca unintentionally repeated the trigger word.

"_He...hehe...HAHAHAA_," Luna's laughter snapped Ultima back to reality, and she looked to see energy viscously bubbling from Luna's nipples onto the floor behind her, mixing and congealing with the surrounding atmosphere and getting breathed back in by the attendees, who once again began to stir, like hungover zombies, bodies contorting and shifting as the energy sought to reclaim what ground it had recently lost. 

"_HGNNhhh_...My...*_urg_* bad," Rebecca's voice echoed through the ventilation. 

"Commander!  Bad News!  They're all waking up and uh... growing," Ultima said as she got to her feet, trying to see which attendee she would have to deal with first..._again_. 

"Come on ladies!" Luna bellowed from the podium as she triumphantly stood over the finally decomed Alexander.  "That energy isn't going to contain itself!  Rebecca!! Get in here and give us a hand, not like ya got anything better to do!  Let's see if you can beat Montgomery's record!" Luna cackled with renewed fervor, jumping off the platform and landing on her pillowy bottom as she made her way back into the fray.  "_Urgghhh_... *_Hic_*... So much for lunch break, but this stuff _does_ beat the cafeteria food... _hehe_" Ultima shrugged with a smile as she looked down at her ankle getting tugged on by a nearby attendee eying her hungrily.