Growth Lab 06: The Transport Demo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thirty minutes later, the conference room was a mess, tables and chairs were strewn about, remnants of clothing littered the floor, and all of the attendees were soundly sleeping, propped up against the wall on the far side of the room, clothing remains lain over them to maintain modesty.  In the middle of the room Ultima and Luna lay on the floor with breasts that easily reached all the way to the top of the twenty-foot-high ceiling, their eleven-foot-tall bodies dwarfed underneath. 

At the other side of the room lay Rebecca, her upper body extending out into the conference room resting on "modest" ten-foot breasts through a destroyed wall and with the other half still ensconced in the neighboring equipment room. 

"You should be glad I was here to help you all decom them once you became too big to move," Rebecca said nonchalantly, trying to sift through the debris to find her precious glasses.  

"Thank you, Rebecca, Montgomery!" Luna reached out toward Ultima who was laying on the floor beside her, lips twitching feverishly as she focused on containing the copious pool of energy inside her body.

"We did it!  Decom'd all of them... again!"  Luna's sexual fervor had apparently been converted back into scientific vigor. 

"This is groundbreaking!  Imagine the possibilities, handling so many decoms at once and I didn't blow!  We stored all of the energy.  Fascinating!  Rebecca, help us get to the decom chamber please!" Luna sang to a beleaguered Rebecca who was still trying to dislodge herself from the rubble of the collapsed wall.

Off on the other side of the building, Colette watched intently on one of her three monitors at the situation unfolding in the conference room, fingers flying across her keyboard as she documented the various events that had taken place. 

"Fascinating indeed, Mrs. Masters your propensity for audacious displays always surprises me," she muttered to herself, pressing her glasses against her nose, and smoothing out her skirt. 

"Now that you've dealt with the energy firsthand, your life will never be the same, _hehe,_" she chuckled to herself as she got up to go to another meeting, her screen reading "transport initiated" as she disappeared from the room, her chuckles being all that remained, echoing about the small space.