All Comments on 'Growth Spurt Pt. 02'

by TiberiusPrime

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was so hot. More pretty please the sugar on top.

gorden55gorden55over 3 years ago

This story gets better with each chapter. I love it keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Very good story. Can't wait for the rest of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting twist ....

.... with the mother submissive / son dominate

Looking forward to part 3

HawkEye1969HawkEye1969over 3 years ago

I am really not into the mom/slave thing, you could have left it at love for her son but I will keep reading. Now all you have to do is have them all get rid of their birth control and see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Can't wait for next chapter. Please continue.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

I hope future chapters don't dwell on the S/M or bondage interests she mentioned. Sorry but they're just not my thing. I've loved the series so far, though. Five stars and a favorite point!

SymmonsSymmonsover 3 years ago
Very Good!

Looking towards future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice

I think master slave relationships are hot. Even more so when the woman devoting herself is older than her master. And even more so when it’s among family. So for me the hottest master slave relationships would be older sister/younger brother or mother/son. Not to mention you’ve written it well too. Enjoyed tf outta this chapter. Can’t wait to see what the next chapter holds.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
Yummy!

Again, another very yummy chapter... Thank you!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Thanks for the heads up on the SM stuff. Saved me from having nightmares later on.

Bi47Bi47over 3 years ago

WOW this fabulous 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I love that someone can write like this😍😍😍😍😍😍 so turn on😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈 thank you

GoofyRobGoofyRobover 3 years ago

Just got too weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That took an odd turn

Raise your hand if you didn't see that coming. Good story so far

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Not usually into BDSM, but I'll roll with it for now.

Thanks for sharing.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

I liked everything but the BDSM thing. Not my cup of tea.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Like the story. AAAA+++

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

I am in the "I like it, some, but please control it" category, along with a lot of the other readers/commenters...keep the mom/son BDSM at a controlled level, and I will be comfortable...

I LOVE WHAT I HAVE READ SO FAR...tho't I had read it already, but, nnnnoooo, this is new...so on I go to the next chapter, to see how "Jimmy" developes his new life (or should I say, how it goes with the treatments!

**5**Stars...and much applause!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

sorry about just giving you four stars im just not into ass whipping and pain but great story till that.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don't mind a little bit of the BDSM stuff but hopefully that's only a minor part of the story. I'd rather see more school stuff, kicking bully ass, plowing cheerleader ass, ripping teacher ass, that sort of stuff. Although I don't mind a bit of kinky incest stuff as well. Is he going to get a harem as well? That'd be cool.

Gadf77Gadf773 months ago

I'm quite liking it so far. But, like others have commented as well; I hope you'll keep the bdsm part to a minimum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTiberiusPrime@TiberiusPrime
I am continuing to write, so expect some new stories at some point! Life does sometimes get in the way unfortunately. I definitely love all the comments, even the negative ones, because I appreciate all the feedback, even email. I am also on Kik under this same name if you ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES